Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply Sacred Grounds (Creature/Supernatural)
Rebellion of the Creatures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 am
Segmon:

"Our Company wishes to know as much about portals and alternate dimensions as you can give us, along with...one moment" he stopped for a moment to skim the page he was on "along with the energies involved with them, we of course in return have other information you may be interested in."
He closed the folder and looked over at the two of them, holding a finger to his ear for a moment "Of course this is a request for both of you since it has just come to my attention who you both are".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:57 pm
me know it all

BlissfulCalamity

Scath na hOiche

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:56 pm
(my occ)
Rikku Wood

BlissfulCalamity

Scath na hOiche

((sorry, grandma keep calling the computer a god, so we took a "hate this" some so she stop that, is back now, would like to have one more post before plushy next post.....))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:29 am
User Image and User Image

Clayton let out a mocking laugh at Segmon’s request. “You’ve got to be joking! Your ‘company,’ eh? And what company, pray tell, is that?

“And what, exactly,” Vanessa added, jumping slightly as a particularly loud clap of thunder rang through the night and echoed through the long hall, “is this ‘information’ you claim to have for us about?”

Vanessa’s eyes narrowed slightly as Segmon raised a finger to his ear. She glanced to Clayton, angry red on his cheeks as he realized Segmon must have an earwig.

Clayton snarled. “And who is it you think we are? Gullible idiots?” He moved to take a step closer, but Vanessa swiftly swung one end of her scythe in front of him, forcing him to stop.

He glowered at her, the skin of his weaponized arms bubbling for a second in irritation. Caution and curiosity burned in Vanessa’s eyes, which remained on Segmon. She forced her face to remain impassive, and let Clayton’s question hang in the air between the them.

Rikku Wood

BlissfulCalamity

me know it all

For a heads-up, if it ends up actually being needed, the rest of my October is probably going to be busy. Halloween is a major (and honestly, favorite) holiday for me, and I like to get in as many October/Halloween festivities as possible. Plus finishing off my costume, getting things ready to host a party, and helping anyone else who needs it with their costumes.

In other news, I added Clayton to the NPC section on the first page. Just thought I would let you guys know.
~OOC  

Siaya Dragalorn

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:59 pm
Plushy&Oberon
Tamaya

Plushy answer king Tamaya, "We do not believe she has, Plushy quote 'Tis a different world from what we once knew. Tell your king I will not abandon Karinda in a world so foreign' and 'Saiirin and Karinda have been informed of as much of what has happened as possible. My second-in-command once knew the girl, and spent a fair amount of time with them.' and if anything, she was only hiding from Plushy as she could with her bond, and her bond is busy with human stuff, she would not tell Plushy, and Chaim may make them more busy still, he was on his way to meet with them when Plushy left to report." "Very well, Plushy report is noted, Plushy dismissed." With that Plushy turn and leave the throne room through the lava (all the doors here are lava falls covering the door) wall, Plushy made his way out of the main volcano wondering what else he might do whale he was here.
((my occ))
((is move on to stall list now, random fun stuff smile ))
Scath na hOiche
BlissfulCalamity
Rikku Wood

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:43 pm
Jarod came to his senses, gasped, and tugged on his mother's shirt.

"Can we?" He looked from his mother to Rodger to Chaim, glancing around quickly, repeatedly, with wide eyes.

"Oh..." Loki was still trying to process everything.

"Can we go Mom pleeease? You don't mind Rodger, do you mind? I'll be good I won't interrupt anything important-" He hugged his mother's legs and gazed up at her, his eyes pleading for an affirmative response.

"Please please I promise..." he looked to Rodger and Chaim, "...I promise..." then back to his mother, "... I'll be good... !"

Loki's gaze went from her son to Rodger and Chaim.

"Chaim... sir... thank you... we are very glad to be here and be of assistance. If... if it's alright with you both, the honor would be ours, really... and..." Loki smiled down at her son and ruffled his hair.

"Well, it is getting late, and Jarod will need to get to sleep soon."

I miss this roleplay whenever I'm gone! ;u;
Siaya Dragalorn

BlissfulCalamity

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:25 pm
((Just a short one as it's late but I have some possibly good news biggrin I should be able to post a lot more often now as finally appear before me I am here to stay biggrin ))

Segmon:

He smiled politely at the two again though it never quite reached his eyes, "I assure you it is nothing of an insulting nature" he checked the small watch on his wrist for a second the smile fading a little. "As I have already said, the company I represent is unimportant right now, if you were to respond to their needs you will have more than enough time to 'meet-and-greet' but as of now I am rather limited on time sweetheart." Taking a moment to think his next sentence through carefully he glanced to the wall on his left briefly, "As for the information I offer in trade, we will freely give any and all information on and concerning portals and pocket dimensions that we currently posses" he lifted his hand to his ear for a moment, taking out a tiny black earpiece "As well as data concerning as the women known as Willow Reaper" the smile was gone now,he held Vanessa's gaze, his expression serious.

((Again sorry its so short but it is literally 7 am right now, just about to leave for work, love you all and missed yall heart ))
Scath na hOiche
BlissfulCalamity
me know it all

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Chaim smiled warmly as Jarod tugged on Loki’s shirt, begging her permission.

“I don’t mind one bit, as long as you’re mom’s okay with it.” Rodger crossed his arms loosely, then looked to Loki, his expression similar to Chaim’s. “Yeah, Mom, please?

Chaim nodded slowly as Loki finished speaking. “Of course.” He looked to Jarod. “Young minds need a lot of rest. Even when they don’t think they do.” He looked to Rodger and clasped his hands behind his back, his posture regally straight beneath his cloak. “Lead on, my friend. The night is slipping away from us with each passing second.”

Rodger nodded. He uncrossed his arms, turned, and strode confidently through the maze of shelves. He glanced behind him once to check that Loki and Jarod followed.

Though the books’ and library’s initial greeting had died down, an occasional rustling sounded from among the shelves as they passed, a couple books quivering with the effort of their hello.

“Though I’ve heard it’s rather impolite to ask a lady’s age,” Chaim began, looking to the shifters as they neared the entrance to the backroom, “but, if I may, how old are the two of you?”

Clayton’s eyes narrowed further, suspicion gripping his chest as another peal of thunder rolled through the night, this one slightly gentler than the last before a bright flash of lightning streaked just outside the building.

Vanessa’s chin raised slightly as Segmon finished with the name of the woman who had attacked the school. She regarded him for a good long moment, a debate roaring inside her as to if and what she should tell him.

“Alright.” She finally said.

“WHAT?” Clayton looked at her disbelievingly, his mouth hanging open slightly. “You’ve got to be--”

Vanessa shot him a cold glare that made his tongue fall still. She looked back to Segmon. “We’ll tell you what we can, as long as you return the courtesy. Would you perhaps like to go somewhere more secure to discuss our business, or would you rather remain out here in the hallway?”

Clayton threw his blade-like arms up in the air with a huff. One turned back into his normal hand, and he ran it down his face. It stopped over his mouth, and he grumbled into his palm.

RIKKU! *Tackle-hugs you.* Good to hear from you. I'm glad that things have gotten a bit better for you! No worries about the post length. Out of curiosity, what timezone are you in?" Don't know if I've ever asked that.

I'm sorry, too, guys. I meant to respond earlier, but my laptop pooped out on me, and now I'm getting ready to go out of town for the weekend.

BlissfulCalamity

Rikku Wood

me know it all
~OOC  

Siaya Dragalorn

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:11 am
Segmon:

"Now is an...unwise time, I shall wait at the flourist in the centre of town two days from now, meet me there".
With that he placed the earpiece back in his ear and made to leave with a pleasent bow goodbye.

((Sorry for the length, on phone about to start work))

Scath na hOiche
BlissfulCalamity
me know it all

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:52 pm
Jarod smiled wide and gleefully took his mother's hand, practically leading her along as they followed the two Defenders before them. He found it difficult to keep his eyes off of Chaim. He saw this man and felt like he must be incredibly strong, but... this wasn't a scary, show-offy strong like people usually tried to be. Jarod looked to Rodger and thought he should ask about it sometime. Although Chaim certainly took most of the spotlight at the moment, they both seemed so... I dunno... something... extra? Something special, probably. Maybe it was some kind of magic. Maybe it was a Defender thing, and someday Jarod would walk and talk really strong too, but not loud. Maybe it was what they used to send away the lady that was in the house part of the library before. Maybe he could use it to help his mom feel safe again.

Loki glanced around among the shelves as books rustled at their passing, presumably in response to Chaim. She had never seen anything like it. She looked down at her son, and observed the subtle changes of his facial expressions. He seemed to be trying to figure out the two men in front of him. She followed his gaze and wondered how on earth they had managed to be lucky enough to be in this situation. Her gaze returned to her son, and to her surprise, he was looking at her with an unusually serious expression.

Before she could respond they both looked at the two individuals in front of them again, as Chaim spoke again and inquired about their age.

"I'm about 20 years of age..." Loki began. The question was not all that unusual to her, and her answer came easily. It was usually humans who asked about her age, and they tended to become particularly curious about it when she had Jarod with her.

"I'm almost four!" Jarod piped up. "But my mom says I grow faster than a lot for other kids, so I don't think I'll be too small for too long."
His back straightened a little as he said this.

((Welcome back, Riku! biggrin ))
Siaya Dragalorn

Rikku Wood

me know it all

OOC  

BlissfulCalamity

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:31 am

“‘Now’s not a good time?” Clayton growled, throwing his arms in the air as Segmon replaced his earwig. “Well, I’m sorry for the inconvenience.” Sarcasm dripped from his words.

“If it’s security you’re worried about,” Vanessa glanced to the window at the end of the hall as another flash of lightning and clash of thunder shook the sky rise, “Clayton’s office is one of the most secure places in the building. “A assure you that no unwanted ears would hear our conversation.”

“A good age.” Chaim offered Loki a kind smile. Not much older than she appeared, then. But at least she had those years beneath her belt. His gaze shifted to Jarod as the child, too, answered the angel’s question. The enthusiasm in his voice, a quality that so often lingered in the youthful, made Chaim’s smile widen. “That you do, young warrior.”

“He has quite a good head on him, to boot,” Rodger put in as he entered the cramped storage room. He held the door open long enough for Chaim to take it. “Might see about training him to be another librarian here. If he and Loki agree to it, of course. We could use the help.” Rodger squeezed between a packed bookcase and a couple crates. He bumped a book that stuck out a bit further than the others, and the pile resting precariously atop it teetered dangerously.

Chaim reached up and steadied the pile as Rodger went to the door leading to the stairs to the library’s apartment.

“It would do you well to clean up a bit.” Chaim pushed the pile of books back as far as he could, hoping to prevent another run-in, then followed Rodger up the stairs.

Rodger glanced behind him and shrugged. “We know where everything is. Besides, when do we ever have that kind of time?”

Rikku Wood

BlissfulCalamity

me know it all

As always, thanks for your patience, guys!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:33 pm
Loki couldn't help but respond to Chaim with a smile of her own. She too looked to Jarod when he answered for himself. Unfortunately so, she thought, as Jarod brought up his quick growth. And you have no plans for slowing down. Her look was almost somber as she followed her son's movements.

Jarod beamed at Rodger's positive feedback, and thought again of his new position as Junior Librarian. His thoughts were interrupted by his mother, whose hand he still held, and who had suddenly stopped behind him. Turning his head, he followed her thankful gaze back to Chaim, who was pushing some books around.

Loki's grip relaxed as Chaim moved on and she stepped forward again, making sure to position herself between her son and any questionable-looking piles of books - or anything that might topple over, really - as they caught up to Rodger and Chaim.

"Rodger, what other kind of work do you do in the library?" Jarod thought of the various different ways he and his mother had seen libraries helping people in their communities. He released his mother's hand and began his own ascent up the stairs, with one hand up on the rail.

Loki followed quietly behind her son.

Jarod passively wondered if Rodger had any peanut butter in the kitchen.

Siaya Dragalorn

I swear, the longer I'm gone, the more I miss this RP. :'D It's exponential.

OOC  

BlissfulCalamity

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Rodger’s pace slowed, and he leaned over to look over his shoulder and beyond Chaim in the narrow staircase. “Besides managing the desk, helping find books, and building upkeep?” A mysterious gleam entered his eyes. “More than most of this entire town knows. I come from a long line of librarians, and… Well, let’s just say that we’ve been known as some of the best warriors of our time. My sister and I are no exception, if I do say so myself.”

“You always do, Rodger,” Chairm said lightly, a smile in his voice.

Rodger shrugged as they reached the door at the top of the stairs. A particularly loud clap of thunder sounded as a gentle, distant rumble within the confines of the stairwell as he pulled a key attached to a leather cord from around his neck, and used it to unlock the door.

“Karinda?” he called, opening the door. “Noci?” He entered the large apartment suite and stood to the side, holding the door open for his guests. “You girls still here?” He replaced his skeleton key around his neck with one hand, and tucked it safely away beneath his shirt.

BlissfulCalamity

Rikku Wood

I’m still honored that it’s miss-worthy! It’s always exciting when you do get the time to post! biggrin Can you believe that this version of the RP has been around for almost four years now? How crazy is that? Especially after everything it’s gone through. Heh.
~OOC  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:36 pm
((Urgh I hate work :'( sorry its been so long guys, just letting you all know im not dead just laking any real free time. I will post when i get the chance biggrin sorry))  

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

Siaya Dragalorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 pm
Rikku Wood

((Thanks for checking in! It's great to know that you're still alive and around in one form or another. I completely understand, and hope you get some free time soon for your own sake! Don't know about you, but I'd go crazy if I didn't get any free time.))  
Sacred Grounds (Creature/Supernatural)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff