Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 pm
Applying for: Navi litter
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: Similar to the white-based sister... base coat of mother's dark blue. Stripes that start as white at the top and fade down to father's light blue. Black toes front and back. White headfur and tail. Eyes are CC. Something thrown in to make her different from the sister would be great, as I didn't intend for her to be a twin. Perhaps mother's facial markings, or black stripes through her headfur and tailfur? CC on choice of how to make her different!
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Shy but sweet, enjoys the dusk and night, as it reminds her of her mother's coat. She also says the night sings to her (crickets, night birds, etc). When confronted with problems or things she doesn't like, she'll withdraw and think about it for a time, then come to a logical and thoughtful decision. She is not one to make snap judgments or impulsive choices.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll stay with the Na'vi  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 pm
Name of SoA: Idrelle
Meaning: From 'Idril,' a Tolkien character name, meaning "sparkling brilliance."
Appearance: long description would be long, skip to ref. XD
Visual reference: http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/Fayth-x/navigirl.png
Personality: She is gentle, and hesitant, if not timid, to join in with others. She kind of is a bit of a 'wall flower', preferring to detach from the group and observe. She is very intelligent and polite and humble.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stayin' with the Na'vi!  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:48 am
Talencia
Meaning:
Appearance: Similar to the white-based sister... base coat of mother's dark blue. Stripes that start as white at the top and fade down to father's light blue. Black toes front and back. White headfur and tail. Eyes are CC. Something thrown in to make her different from the sister would be great, as I didn't intend for her to be a twin. Perhaps mother's facial markings, or black stripes through her headfur and tailfur? CC on choice of how to make her different!
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Shy but sweet, enjoys the dusk and night, as it reminds her of her mother's coat. She also says the night sings to her (crickets, night birds, etc). When confronted with problems or things she doesn't like, she'll withdraw and think about it for a time, then come to a logical and thoughtful decision. She is not one to make snap judgments or impulsive choices.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll stay with the Na'vi

After deliberating me and Splitty have picked Tal's custom! Grats hun! I'll post her up for you so we don't miss the deadline. Welcome to the family!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:54 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1 2 3 +1 staff custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: Please no crazies or baddies, cubs must stay in the pride at least until adolescence.
List of all Throwbacks:
Selkea: father, mother, paternal grandfather, paternal grandmother, maternal grandfather, maternal grandmother
Mirathi: father, mother, uncle (mother's full brother), paternal grandfather, paternal grandmother, paternal grandfather, paternal grandmother, paternal great-grandmother, maternal grandfather, maternal grandmother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No.
A bit of history about the family: Father is a former Outlander who left the pride prior to the plague, looking for his runaway mate. Instead, he found Mirathi and settled down with her.
Extra: May or may not choose anyone, depending on how I like the concepts.

Closing Time: 5-8 PM EST - not sure 'cause I don't know when I'll be around.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:28 am
Applying for: Selkea'carach x Mirathi
Meaning:
Appearance: look at ref smile
Visual reference: linky
Personality: Will honestly come out through RP, she would be a happy cub though smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:06 am
Applying for: Selkea x Mirathi
Name of SoA: Mtamu
Meaning: Warm
Appearance: Mostly mother's markings in father/father's family colors. Tried to do a good blend of the parents themselves.
Visual reference: She looks so srsface
Personality: A generally happy, care-free cub. Her home's a paradise, and being born post-plague she won't have much to fear. She'll probably be too young to understand what's going on while anyone's recovering from the plague, so she'll just think life's all fun and games until she's grown.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not a baddie or mean, won't leave the PLs.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:46 am
Name of SoA: Shadiya
Meaning: “Singer”
Appearance: Slightly similar to her great grandmother . The reference image doesn't have markings on it but if the colorist would want to tweak with it that is fine. C: maybe a back stripe in black like her mother has even?
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: Shadiya is a sweet soul who is full of fun energy as a cub. She hates to see anyone sad and would try her hardest to put a smile on their face. Since she never knew plague the young cub will be very optimistic about life and not really think much on sickness or death while she is younger. Singing is her joy and amusement and she can often be heard humming under her breath while going about her business (even as an adult I could see her happily humming a soft tune to herself). More on her personality would develop with rp.
Any Additional Requirements that the family has: She's not mean or evil and will probably never leave the pride~ <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:33 am
Name of SoA: Marisol
Meaning: "mar" = sea, "sol = "sun" so it mean "sea and sun"
Appearance: Takes a lot after Mirathi's paternal grandmother color-wise, but with a lot of his mother's markings, such as her socks, toes, muzzle/belly, and his mane and tail are her darker blue, and he has the two dots on his shoulder like hers, and a tripe going from neck to tail in her dark blue. He also has her eye color.
Personality: As a cub, Marisol is very playful, active, and usually getting himself in to a lot of trouble. He is adventurous and compeditive and you better not tease him about his girly name! You might firehim up and make him cry. He has a tender heart underneath after all. When he grows up he'll become more laid back, but always curious, and maintains a compedative 'one-upmanship' streak. He's not very good at coming up with ways to make himself out to be the better lion better though, and when beat he now has the humility to admit defeat with a laugh instead of running off in tears.
Any Additional Requirements that the family has: Not evil, and staying in the pride. FOREVAR.

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:02 pm
Name of SoA: Chelewa
Meaning: "Vein of a leaf" in Swahili
Appearance: Uh... See ref? I'll tell you where her colors come from, though! XD The green is the darker shade from Selkea's maternal grandfather, she has Mirathi's eye color, her inner ear is dad's mane color, and the "socks" are mom's black. Her belly mark should be more reminiscent of her dad's than her mom's. (Mom's is kind of concave-down, where dad's is a little wavy... XD) And she's got dad's toe design. :3
Visual reference: *click* (forgive my coloring... I don't have my tablet or a mouse- trackpad-tastic! XD) Lines (c) Dusty! 8D Make the spikey back markings look more like mom's than I could? <3
Personality: Chelewa is a friendly and playful cub, and is open minded. She has a particular interest in stories and lore, and can often be found imagining up stories of her own when she's not playing... She also has an intense interest in the past- in history. (This more as she grows older, not so much as a cub.) Since history often has a way of uniting the themes of the lore she loved as a cub with actual events. She's not perfect, however... (Nobody is. XD) she can have a tendency to be selfish, and a touch cowardly. Overall, though, she's friendly and warm.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the Pridelands, Not evil/crazy. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:08 pm
May I staff custom, Meep? =X  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:35 pm
Meaning:
Appearance: see ref
-red coat like father
-white toe, belly, chest and muzzle
-white above the eye same as the fathers but white not the light blue
-blue eyes from mother
-the mothers under eye marking in black not the light blue
-black black marking like the mother but the mother has it in blue
-all black tail even the tail fluff
-black ears
-the mother bright blue strips on the nose and the 2 blue dots at the neck
Visual reference: x
Personality: Will come out with rp. but all in all she would be a happy strong willed cub

*note ;~; dont got funds but i saw you said your willing to be awesome and let those without funds try  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 pm
Name of SoA: Adjo
Meaning: Egyptian meaning 'treasure'
Appearance: Sort of an awesome mix of his grandma/great grandma and mom. You can deviate from my ref if you want, I just did it as a basic idea.
Personality:
Adjo is a playful jokester who can seem sort of lazy and selfish at times, but really deeply cares for his family. He sometimes gets a bit curious, and spends his time wandering about the pridal territory, and will probably make a good scout when he gets older. Despite his rather snarky, joking disposition, he is good natured at his core and will usually help those in need.
Any Additional Requirements that the family has: No evil cubs, and staying in the pride, which he definitely will.  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 pm
Custom-ins for Selkea x Mirathi:
F a y t h - x
samus x

I'll go post them in Kael's thread :3. Thanks for all the interest!

EDIT- Oh, @Lith: Sure, you can.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 pm
Name and image of Father: Matifu
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Njalo'sasa
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: Five
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: One
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bonelands (Ithambo'hlabathi)
Any Requirements: We're looking for a female cub to balance out the litter and she must stay in the pride. Please be willing to rp!
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Somewhat, keep it looking within the family.
A bit of history about the family: There has been a lot of strife in the Bonelands pride with the drought and sickness that caused the entire group to unroot themselves and move to a new area. Many, young and old, have been lost along the way. Njalo hopes to help the pride begin to thrive again by filling it with the strong blood of their lead Umholi, Matifu. Life has been hard lately and due to the strain of conditions on Njalo--and it being her first litter--one of the cubs in the litter was stillborn. Also Matifu's reign as an Umholi over the pride has ended and he died not long after a battle with the cubs older half-brother Gakere who has taken his place.

There is definitely a TON of potential for awesome plots in this family! <33

Extra: Nothing that I can think of.. o uo

Closing Time: TBD (No cubs yet!)

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 am
Applying for: Matifu x Njalo
Name of SoA: Kataka'taka
Meaning: Curious
Appearance: The leg markings will look like dads except they will be in gold. And they will have the same kind of fade dad does except in gold. The nose spots will look like moms in gold (including fade). The toe markings will have a fade like moms...but won't turn pure gold on the back toes.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: She's a sweet curious cub that has a love for life. She tends to see the positive more then the negative in life. More often then not she's the one to keep her mother and siblings cheered up when the going gets tough.
Any Additional Requirements that the family has: Staying in the price biggrin and looking forward to massive plotting!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games