Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
ch 1: Revenge is Sweet (~Closed and finished~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 pm
Weirdo looked at bloodmoon through the monitor. By what she had said so far the murder was something serge may have needed. Is it a coincidence? Or something serge came up fro a back up plan. "Wait school principle? What damage can he do their, what is it a military school or something?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:51 pm
"What could he do since I don't see how that could be bad for us.Since that would mean he would have to leave us alone and his plans as well." Aile said as she crossed her arms.

"I'm with Weirdo.Since I don't think that he would be able to do anything that could be bad for us." Kasumi said as she still woundered.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:15 pm
~Carrie, Silver, Blaze, Midnight, Elvora, and Bloodmoon~
"No, it's not a military school. It's a high school in Nocturnal which is Carrie's home city. There is a chance that he could find the records either there about you all or there's a chance where he could assemble an army. I'm not sure what his motives are going to be. However, this is where you all will come in. I have some extra help that will be coming and Midnight, I'm going to have to ask you to step out of this one since I need you somewhere else. But anyway to the point. There are some of you that are going to pose as students while others pose as some of the staff members in Kinomiyato High School. You are to choose your posts and send them to me as soon as possible. I will be there posing as the secretary and I have my ally Flux posing as a science teacher." Bloomoon explained.
Carrie, Silver, Blaze, and Elvora exchanged glances.
"Is she serious?" Elvora whispered.
"Seems like. What do we do?" Carrie said in the same tone. "I know I have a school record there still and I know I'm supposed to be a senior already. But I'm not sure how you guys are going to get in."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 pm
Weirdo thought about it for a minute and went to the console and began to send her a address for her to call. "I know a guy who can help you hack in, and help you make the fake identities." When he finished he looked at them and sighed as he told them what he thought. "If were going to go into the school, were going to not change our names, but were going to change our looks as well since kalik and serge know us by our looks as well."

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 pm
"Great.I'll be fine with that.Since I can just make my fur much darker.But that means I'll have to change my outfit." Aile said as she grinned.

"That's easy for you Aile but.I don't know how I'm going to change how I look.Since I can change what I were.Still I know that I'll have dye my hair.But it will have to come out." Kasumi said as she knew that she had to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 pm
~Carrie, Silver, Blaze, Midnight, Elvora, and Bloodmoon~
"Excellent. The more help the better. But I need you to send me your Aliases and picture of your changed appearance when you're set. I'll contact this person and call me back when you're set to go." Bloodmoon said. The screen then turned off.
"Well, that means I better be leaving then. I have to get back to my HQ in Blue Ridge." Midnight said, getting up.
"Bye Midnight." Carrie said. "Alright, now we need to come up with Aliases. I think I'll go by the name Alura Hirachi. Hirachi was my mother's maiden last name."
Silver nodded. "Hmm....Ah! I think I'll go with Venice Milana. For some reason, the Milana vampire tribe was interesting to study." he said.
"Well I know I'm going to go back to my once name until I had my father change it." Elvora said. "My name was once Ellie Stevenson. Serge doesn't know about the name so it should be easy. Not counting I'll change back to my fur and eye color since he won't recognize me. His memory must be vague."
"Well, I was thinking I'll go by the name Elodie Evans. I just thought of that off the top of my head." Blaze laughed. "After all, a fake identity is a fake identity."

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 pm
Weirdo thought about his alias for a bit then decided. "I'll go with Alex Trento, That was my fathers name, and the Trento was a last name I used when I was hiding in the other school." He said as Aile probably forgot her old principle already. "I got some old hair dye in the back storage room, ill get the stuff later."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm
"Alright I'll go by the name of Ash Bokujin since it would help with not being known that it's me." Aile said as she grinned.

"I think I'll go with Shane Star.Since it's a good name that wouldn't give me away." Kasumi said as she smiled.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:27 pm
~Carrie, Silver, Blaze, and Elvora~
"Great, now with appearances." Carrie smiled, closing her eyes as she changed her fur from brown to black. She also had changed her eyes to a fully dark blue.
Silver's eyes widened in shock. "You look....amazing!" he exclaimed.
Carrie's smile had ripened. "Thank you." she said.
"Well, she's not the only one that can take care of that." Elvora smirked, her fur color changing to an orange color while her eyes had turned fully gold.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm
((hey pink i say a few more posts then we end this one right?))  

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 am
Comet, Luna and Sam

"Well, I'll change my fur to a darker brown and change my eyes to silver. My name would be Crystal Light and I would be the math teacher." Sam smiled as she changed her fur and eyes,"He won't know me at all."
"Looks cool Sam. I would be Melissa Era. Watch this." Luna said as her fur changed to a red and her eyes were a yellow.
"You guys look great." Comet awed,"My name would Maximillion Jones. It was a random name I thought of."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 pm
((yes mega, a few more posts. I'm waiting on you and kat. ))  

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm
"Right since it's easy.Plus that I'm sure that this will be fine.All I have to do is not show that I have powers and I'll be fine." Aile said as she made her fur much darker then it was before.

"I don't have any hair dye on me.Hey Weirdo could you help me with dyeing my hair a different color?" Kasumi asked as she moved a piece of hair back into place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Weirdo nodded to her as he opened the door to the back. "I have the stuff in the back, ill go get the dye, since some of us can't change our appearance at will." He left the room to go get the stuff for their fake identifies.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 pm
~Carrie, Silver, Blaze, and Elvora~
"So, what color are you going to change your fur to?" Carrie asked Silver.
"Well, if you're going to be goth more, I might as well join you." he answered laughing.
Elvora rolled her eyes. "You? Goth? Good luck with that." she said.
"I think I'll change my fur color to a bluish color maybe. Or maybe yellow. Whichever comes first." Blaze said.

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff