Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dark Side of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild where your darkest fantasies are true. 

Tags: The Dark Side of Fantasy, roleplay, fantasy, vampire, magic 

Reply Random RolePlay
The Dark Wood Circus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 pm
Miku sat down, her hands over her face, keeping still and quiet. Kai frowned, shutting his eyes'. "What...what are you gonna do" He said sounding as brave as he could. He glared at her, his wings were twitching slightly
"I have the same feeling" Luey muttered leaning his head on his hand, looking at them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:42 pm
Eleanor sighed and continued on her remedies.

Beatrix chuckled, "Let me thing...should i kill you or just make you suffer first? I think i like the sound of suffering." She clapped her hands and a dim light lit up the room. There was nothing but skeletons all around them. Beatrix stepped into the dim light and grinned at them.

User Image  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 pm
Kaito's eyes' widen, now trying frantically to get away. Miku moved her hands away from her face, seeing the skeletons. She nearly screamed if she didn't cover her mouth and shut her eyes' tightly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 pm
"Now aren't you wishing you took your dear friends advice? You must feel really stupid." She grinned and showed him a skull she had in her hand. She gripped it and it shattered. Beatrix laughed and put her hand on his shoulder and began gripping it threatening to break his bones. As she did that she snapped her fingers and shadowy figures popped out behind Miku and as they grabbed her they put her against the wall next to Kai and she was now chained like he was.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm
Kai shut his eyes', "Don't, just let her go." He said opened his eyes', looking at her. "Just let her go, you can do whatever to me" He said, every muscle in his body was tense. Miku nearly screamed again when she was put on the wall. She was regretting ever listening to this fool next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:57 pm
"That i can not do, it'll ruin the fun." She said putting her hand down and walking over to Miku. She put her hand on her cheek and she smiled. "Such a foolish girl...to think that you have been in here before...and hated every minute of it, yet you came in with him? You are foolish indeed." Beatrix moved her hand off of her cheek only to bring the back of it back against her cheek smacking her hard. She laughed and looked at Kai with a grin.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm
Miku shut her eyes' tightly when she was smacked, a few tears escape. "I'm...not foolish" She said, her voice was shaky. More tears escape, turning her head back to her, "Is this all you want. Ever since you got away from Eliza. All you wanted is to hurt people. To make you feel better" She growled, glaring at her. Kaito tried his best to yank away from the wall, trying to hurt Beatrix for slapping Miku like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 pm
Beatrix looked at Miku, "Of course, i was created from all the negative thoughts around here. I was not only created by Eliza's, but yours, and the others. My only purpose is to have fun hurting and killing people." She grinned and walked over to Kai and punched his stomach to make him stop squirming around. "Now lets get to know one another."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 pm
Kai winced hang his head low. He looked back at her, glaring at her again, "why...would I tell you...about myself" He growled, flapping his wings, seeing if he could use that to get off the wall. Miku glared at her, watching her, "Mhm, Why should we tell you anything" She hissed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:14 pm
"Because i'll ask a question..every time you don't answer i'll do this." She pulled out her whip and whipped it slashing Kai's chest giving him a long gash. "Now how are you two?" She said with a creepy smile.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:24 pm
Kai yelled out in pain, looking at her, "I'm...horrible" He said shutting his eyes' tightly. Miku frowned, shutting her eyes, "I'm....scared" She said her head hanging low  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:25 pm
"Good good...so Miku dear, tell me a little secret you haven't told anyone." She looked at her with a warm but still creepy smile.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm
Miku looked up at her, shaking. "I....I killed my baby brother...then my family" She said shutting her eyes' again. She shook more, tears streamed her face. Kai looked at her, then away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm
"How about you Kai, did you do something as sick as Miku?" She chuckled as she cracked the whip between the two to scare them.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:34 pm
Kai shook his head quickly, shutting his eyes' tighter. Miku shook looking at the ground  
Random RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff