Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of dreams...((Open and accepting profiles)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:37 pm
"A shame, you'll understand me when I make fun of you." Cori said, sticking her tongue out at him before the waiter came. "You know, I'm not sure if that would be more entertaining or not. Or more fun rather." she said with a smirk, sipping at the wine and watching him over the rim.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:47 pm
"Only maybe." Vadász laughed lightly, this time sipping his second glass a bit slower. no need to get wasted within five minutes. He mocked offense, a hand resting on his chest, "Moi? I'll have you know I'm a very entertaining drunk!" He then laughed, having to keep it softer since there were other people there, and he had a natural, booming laughter.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:52 pm
Cori grinned, laughing. "Now how would you know that? Aren't you too busy being drunk to see yourself? And you know you can't trust everything Priya tells you." she retorted, having a feeling this would continue all dinner. Well, their teasing of each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 pm
Vadász seemed indignant, though it was a farce, knowing she would understand. "I've been in the company of others besides that despicable wicked creature that is my sister." He sniffed as if offended, but fell into laughter so it was rather obvious he was faking it. Soon their food came, grinning as he could smell the delicious fish that awaited him and his stomach. "Thank you." He murmured to the waiter, watching him go. "Bon Apetite!" He then promptly cut up the salmon and began to eat, having to tone it down since he was starving for fish.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:11 pm
Cori sat back as their food came, murmuring a thanks. "Just a little starved?" she teased, starting to twirl pasta on her fork as she watched him start wolfing down the food. She did start to eat, somehow managing to keep a normal pace and not gulp it down.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:20 pm
Vadász chuckled a bit, nodding ferverently as he swallowed. "I haven't had salmon in so long, you have no idea." He told her, slowing down so he could actually start savoring the flavors of what he was eating. Sipping his vodka, he was somehow remaining somewhat dignified, after all, given where they were eating it was necessary.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:40 pm
((and skipping to the end of the meal...))

Cori found herself giggling again, sipping more of the wine. They'd finished eating, or almost, and she'd had more to drink than she probably had in the last month. It wasn't more than two or three glasses, and a sip or two of his vodka, but for someone who couldn't hold it well, she might as well have drank the whole bottle. Thus, she was more giggley than usual, and, well, somewhat drunk. They hadn't managed to be very loud, or scare anyone yet. Though they had recieved a couple looks, but nothing more than a curious glance. "Are you gonna be able to get us back?" she asked, nodding in the general direction of his glass as explanation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:52 am
Vadász was leaning back in his chair having finished the entire bottle of vodka, seeming quite content at this point. He was chuckling, violet eyes seeming to shimmer as he watched her. "Oh completely. Don't worry about that." He smiled, almost leaning too far back in his chair. Holding up his hand to show they were ready, he paid for the meal, pushing himself up out of his chair, almost stumbling as he did so. It made him snicker at himself, offering a hand to her.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:22 am
Cori tried to keep from snickering as well, taking his hand and somehow walking as though she were perfectly sober. "Just a little drunk?" she murmured, still snickering, and refering to him practically falling out of his chair. She made it outside without stumbling, though she was swaying slightly as she waited for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Vadász managed to gather it together enough to walk straight without swaying, staggering, or stumbling. "Totally." He murmured, chuckling as he caught her when she started to sway. He kissed her softly, calling up the shadows to take them back, not pulling away until they reappeared in his room. "You enjoy the meal? I know you enjoyed the wine and vodka." He chuckled again, smiling softly down to her as he moved away to sit down on his bed, practically falling onto it with a laugh.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 pm
Cori laughed, nodding and sitting down beside him. "At least I didn't go through a whole bottle. Am I so horrible that you have to get drunk to stand me?" she asked teasingly, streaching out beside him with a faint smile and laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Vadász raised an eyebrow with a laugh, leaning back on his elbows to look at her, almost doing a giggle-laughter. He furrowed his brows a little, shifting how he was sitting so that his legs were apart, growling as he grabbed her. Laughing, he nuzzled her neck, looking down to her with a grin. "Oh you're absolutely awful sweetheart, and I love ya." He teased right back, placing a kiss on her neck. "Hideous and sexy," another kiss, this time on her cheek. "You were born of a jackel, you're beautiful." He chuckled, kissing her tenderly then. A hand ran along her cheek as he pulled away, smiling softly as the teasing from him was done, for the moment. "Love me dead." He winked, sliding onto his side so she could be free.

(( Yay Ludo!  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:51 pm
((lol, love that song, and that line in particular. Great to run to, lol.))

Cori let her head tilt back at his kisses, smiling a faint half-grin. As he pulled back she pushed him over onto his back, holding herself close enough against him that she knew it would taunt him. "Don't push me love." she murmured, lightly nuzzling his neck now. She softly found herself humming the song he'd spoken as she made her way up his neck and along his jaw, ending as she reached his lips and kissed him softly and teasingly. "Love me dead." she murmured, meeting his eyes for a moment before kissing him again, more passionately.

((gah, sorry that took so long.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 pm
(( I know right? It just fit in so perfectly. Lolz! Great when on the subway and waiting for a bus. along with Lake Pontchartrain. XDDD ))

Vadász groaned a little at the pressure of her body against his, almost purring when she nuzzled his neck, his hands running up along her back slowly. "Now why would I do that?" He whispered in her ear, a deep chuckle in his throat. His lips found hers again, his eyes meeting hers for that moment before he was kissing her back passionately, deepening the kiss. He felt constricted by his shirt, unbuttoning it till it was off, his hands now fluttering along her sides in an almost teasing fashion.

( It's fine. ^_^ ))  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:24 pm
Cori had shifted to where she was on top of him, leg on either side of his body. She barely held herself over him, squirming lightly at his hands on her sides with a soft giggle. "Now you're just messing with me." she breathed, her hands lightly roaming his bare chest while somehow holding herself over him.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff