Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:13 pm
Camwen
OddeoFreq
Camwen
OddeoFreq
thats what i plan on doing

awesome smile
at the risk of sounding like a kid,

I know you are but what am i?

rofl blaugh

A Siren godess!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 pm
OddeoFreq
Random Joke:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b***h

Boo! Bad joke! *throws tomatoes and other assorted fruit*  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 pm
FieryLavaElf
Happy belated birthday, Boo-ger! Sorry I haven't read the guild announcement yesterday. So many crazy things happened since last Thursday. My little brother sent me on a 'hunt' (to the average joe and jane, the phrase is called the wild goose chase). What happened was that I bought him a Final Fantasy game on Tuesday for a makeup Christmas gift he did not enjoy. So when I presented him the game, he has that "Now Squaresoft's telling me that there's a collector's edition" look on his face. So on Thursday morning, I called up Best Buy, Futureshop, etc. Of course, something like this sell out quickly. So while my little brother is moaning around (he was running a fever at that time), I started thought about the overlooked shops. That's when I called EB Gameshop near my area and found out that one person did not pick up reserved copy and immediately picked it up. I have not had this kind of hunt for a longest time but I'm glad that my little brother is happy and played his little game.

That's great! Congrats! I hope he really liked the prezzie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 am
*Is back behind the bar with a sigh* Sorry for the bad attitude the other day, folks. Real life just tends to get to me from time to time.  

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 am
Zacheriah Neoson
*Is back behind the bar with a sigh* Sorry for the bad attitude the other day, folks. Real life just tends to get to me from time to time.

gaia_nitemareleft

Nah, don't worry about it. We've all had those days. *makes her self a hot chocolate with hearty dash of mint liquor* Gosh, I'm beat. I'm so glad it's weekend. *sinks in the comfy arm chair with her mint hot chocolate*

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:42 pm
Lilygwen
Zacheriah Neoson

gaia_nitemareleft

Nah, don't worry about it. We've all had those days. *makes her self a hot chocolate with hearty dash of mint liquor* Gosh, I'm beat. I'm so glad it's weekend. *sinks in the comfy arm chair with her mint hot chocolate*

gaia_angelright

mmmmmm yummy!

@Zach - just like Lilygwen said, we've all had days like that. I hope this one is a little better! We do have a sub forum just for ranting if you feel like getting it out of your system wink  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm
Camwen
Lilygwen
Zacheriah Neoson

gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

mmmmmm yummy!

@Zach - just like Lilygwen said, we've all had days like that. I hope this one is a little better! We do have a sub forum just for ranting if you feel like getting it out of your system wink

Nah, I'm good. I just had to get back on my medication and besides, it's mostly my own fault anyway, so I cant kivetch  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:24 pm
Zacheriah Neoson

Hey...if you have to rant...we have welcoming ears to listen and generous words to give! Though...I don't quite know if ears actually talk...it could be possible. xd  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:42 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Zacheriah Neoson

Hey...if you have to rant...we have welcoming ears to listen and generous words to give! Though...I don't quite know if ears actually talk...it could be possible. xd

Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:31 pm
*Idly cleans the bar before going into the back to do dishes*  

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm
*Sneaks into the kitchen and past the miscellaneous wards and boarded up areas in the back. Faint emanations of otherworldly origin drift forth for but a moment and are soon replaced by a slight, but noticeable sir current into the off-limits regions of the canteen's kitchen's depths.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 am
Exxos
*Sneaks into the kitchen and past the miscellaneous wards and boarded up areas in the back. Faint emanations of otherworldly origin drift forth for but a moment and are soon replaced by a slight, but noticeable sir current into the off-limits regions of the canteen's kitchen's depths.*

Senses a slight disturbance in the force...
Could it be something evil and delicious? hmmmmmm

In the meantime, How about whipping up some dirty martinis Zach. And what kind of munchies would go with those?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 pm
Camwen
Exxos

Senses a slight disturbance in the force...
Could it be something evil and delicious? hmmmmmm

In the meantime, How about whipping up some dirty martinis Zach. And what kind of munchies would go with those?
*Raises eyebrow as he feels evil presence pass him while he cleans dishes* Hey, buddy, everyone is welcome back here anytime, but no touching my stash of goodies. Special events only!

Putting the last cup up to dry, he goes to the bar with a smile* I think I have an idea *Getting out the vodka and olive jar, he gets out the mixer and begins the show of mixing together all the ingredients in flair before poring some over ice and others, chilled martini glasses. Placing the glasses in round circle about a cheese platter with spanish manchego, brie with mushrooms, white cheddar, cambozola, havarti dill, and crisp green globe grapes. Taking the tray out, he placed it on the event table.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm
*builds up the fire in the fireplace and then snags a martini before collapsing in the comfy couch*

ahhhh... just what I needed today

*puts feet up*  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 pm
The stashes won't be touched... At least not by anything that such base concepts apply to...

*A belch of putrescent vapor surges forth from the fireplace as a torrent of purple mist coalesces into a humble, though quivering, package.*

My delivery is here!

*Races to snatch up the package and disappears into a passageway – one of many that seem to be popping up as of late – as he tears away the dirty, brown paper wrappings from the box, causing it to wail in anguish at being flayed.*

Oh knock it off! Nobody likes a drama queen.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games