Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:56 am
OddeoFreq
Camwen
OddeoFreq
thats what i plan on doing

awesome smile
at the risk of sounding like a kid,

I know you are but what am i?

rofl blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 am
Happy belated birthday, Boo-ger! Sorry I haven't read the guild announcement yesterday. So many crazy things happened since last Thursday. My little brother sent me on a 'hunt' (to the average joe and jane, the phrase is called the wild goose chase). What happened was that I bought him a Final Fantasy game on Tuesday for a makeup Christmas gift he did not enjoy. So when I presented him the game, he has that "Now Squaresoft's telling me that there's a collector's edition" look on his face. So on Thursday morning, I called up Best Buy, Futureshop, etc. Of course, something like this sell out quickly. So while my little brother is moaning around (he was running a fever at that time), I started thought about the overlooked shops. That's when I called EB Gameshop near my area and found out that one person did not pick up reserved copy and immediately picked it up. I have not had this kind of hunt for a longest time but I'm glad that my little brother is happy and played his little game.  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 am
Random Joke:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b***h  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 am
happy belated birthday Boo-ger  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darknekoking

Dangerous Genius

13,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:25 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO-GER THE BOO!!

here a present for you (^_^)//

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm
FieryLavaElf
Happy belated birthday, Boo-ger! Sorry I haven't read the guild announcement yesterday. So many crazy things happened since last Thursday. My little brother sent me on a 'hunt' (to the average joe and jane, the phrase is called the wild goose chase). What happened was that I bought him a Final Fantasy game on Tuesday for a makeup Christmas gift he did not enjoy. So when I presented him the game, he has that "Now Squaresoft's telling me that there's a collector's edition" look on his face. So on Thursday morning, I called up Best Buy, Futureshop, etc. Of course, something like this sell out quickly. So while my little brother is moaning around (he was running a fever at that time), I started thought about the overlooked shops. That's when I called EB Gameshop near my area and found out that one person did not pick up reserved copy and immediately picked it up. I have not had this kind of hunt for a longest time but I'm glad that my little brother is happy and played his little game.

Wow, you're a good big sister!  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 am
Sammirah
FieryLavaElf

Wow, you're a good big sister!
she is indeed wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:40 pm
*Gets out from behind the bar and has a VERY stiff drink*  

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:41 pm
Zacheriah Neoson

Rough day?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:13 pm
Camwen
Zacheriah Neoson

Rough day?

Let's just say that, until tomorrow morning, I f'n hate my RL job. *Takes a longer drink, emptying the bottle* It's my own fault, so I can't complain about it. Just wish the boss and everyone else would get off my a** about it.  

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ferretfan1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:30 pm
*I walk in and seat my self down at the bar* Hey, I'll have a Malibu Breeze, please? *I yell across the bar* HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Booger-the-Boo! I would have worn green, but I got a late notice on that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 pm
ferretfan1
*I walk in and seat my self down at the bar* Hey, I'll have a Malibu Breeze, please? *I yell across the bar* HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Booger-the-Boo! I would have worn green, but I got a late notice on that.

OMG!! I love the twins, they are my favorite... and Hunny-sempai and Usa-chan... and Mori. Okay I love them all, but the twins the most.

::endfangirlrant::

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled canteen. sweatdrop  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:10 pm
ferretfan1

Thanks for waiting! Here is your Malibu Breeze..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

enjoy smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:24 pm
Kujujuwa
ferretfan1

OMG!! I love the twins, they are my favorite... and Hunny-sempai and Usa-chan... and Mori. Okay I love them all, but the twins the most.

::endfangirlrant::

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled canteen. sweatdrop

Lol, I love them too, obviously. biggrin My favorite host is Ootori actually, but I love it when the twins are on the scene.  

ferretfan1

ferretfan1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm
Camwen
ferretfan1

Thanks for waiting! Here is your Malibu Breeze..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

enjoy smile

Thanks!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games