Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hivestuck generated a random number between 2 and 134 ... 12!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:58 pm
1) Yamashii
2) Lavender Hues
3) purplerosesbeauty
4) quite uneventful
5) Skyli Peep
6) Draconicfeline
7) Micillia
8 ) Sypon
9) Gl!tch~
10) blackbird cake
11) Buzzwulf
12) Green Minuet
13) Wizardy Herbert
14) Magician Arcana  
Hivestuck generated a random number between 1 and 86 ... 52!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:00 pm
hecked up  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck generated a random number between 2 and 86 ... 5!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:00 pm
1) Yamashii
2) Lavender Hues
3) purplerosesbeauty
4) quite uneventful
5) Skyli Peep
6) Draconicfeline
7) Micillia
8 ) Sypon
9) Gl!tch~
10) blackbird cake
11) Buzzwulf
12) Green Minuet
13) Wizardy Herbert
14) Magician Arcana
15) Kimbley Kitty  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please PM the mule which prizes you'd like, in order of most wanted to least wanted. You'll get the prize that's highest on your list that is still remaining, when your number is reached on the list. If you don't want a prize at all, and will never use it please don't put it on your list. If there are prizes remaining unclaimed at the end, I will continue to roll to distribute them all.

Raffle Prizes
1 alt art featuring your trolls dressed for the festival.
2 makeover coupons for minor art edits.
3 festival memento, usable to write a festival-themed solo that can be counted towards growth.
3 no-holds-barred rassle match with the Snoutbeast lusus! (mini-boss battle)
6 camera parts that must be combined to get lusus art. You may only select one part, and must obtain the other through a different event.

Yamashii
1st choice

Lavender Hues
2nd choice

purplerosesbeauty
3rd choice

quite uneventful
4th choice

Skyli Peep
5th choice

Draconicfeline
6th choice

Micillia
7th choice

Sypon
8th choice

Gl!tch~
9th choice

blackbird cake
10th choice

Buzzwulf
11th choice

Green Minuet
12th choice

Wizardy Herbert
13th choice

Magician Arcana
14th choice

Kimbley Kitty
15th choice

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:06 am
      "Chucumbers?!" Elidae echoed, eyebrows shooting up in bafflement. For punkin seeds, she never imagined combining it with chucumbers, but the thought actually sounded very tasty. When the orangeblood gave her a serious look, Elidae mimicked, preparing herself for what she had to say. Chupunkers. Dropping her vegetables and not particularly caring at this point about them, she turned into a fit of giggles and clapped her hands. "Chupunkers! I've never had that before! I should definitely try it."

"Wha? Well, yeah! I-" The orangeblood's boisterous laugh somewhat startled Elidae, but she quickly recovered. Magic?! Swiftly putting a hand to her mouth, Elidae gasped in surprise at the notion of a secret. Her curosity was piqued. Of course, the yellowblood was aware the suggested magic was most definitely improbable, but that didn't mean she wasn't keen on knowing what Lutrin had to say. "A seeecret?" She questioned, leaning in towards Lutrin with sparkling eyes and a sense of eagerness. "I can keep a secret!"

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:06 pm
Hivestuck
Congratulations, raffle winners!

Yamashii

Lavender Hues

purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful

Skyli Peep

Draconicfeline

Micillia

Sypon

Gl!tch~

blackbird cake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buzzwulf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Green Minuet

Wizardy Herbert

Magician Arcana

Kimbley Kitty

RP can continue to be wrapped up in this thread until the end of the month, at which time it will be locked. Thank you again for participating in Hivestuck's Fourth Anniversary Event!  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:52 pm
quite uneventful

Draconicfeline

Sypon

(Ami notice to all pigfight winners, please wait 3-4 days, then I will re-quote you with the mini-boss battle code. Thank you!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:42 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin nodded, face serious. After all, they were discussing very serious matters. “You have to promise not to tell,” she said. She made a show of looking over Elidae, as though gauging her trustworthiness. At last she gave another nod. Cupping a hand around her mouth, she leaned in close to yellowblood. Her voice dropped to a whisper. “The secret is...” She paused dramatically. “You have to give it your name.”

Lutrin pulled away. Her expression had not changed and she stared Elidae down, unblinking. “Just sing into it and then poof and shabam!” She imitated an explosion with her arms. “Magic powers!!”

blackbird cake

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:17 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“Ehhhh?!” Lutrin cried. She leapt off Chiara as though she had just been singed. “That's not fair!!” she whined. She had just been treating her friend to some much-needed affection and suddenly she was being punished for it. But then Chiara continued.

“A-All of them?” she stammered, echoing the blueblood's words. Stars reflected in the orangeblood's wide eyes. Ten whole punkins. Just for her. There were miracles. The messiah had come.

“CHIIIAAAAARAAAA!!” Lutrin boomed. She raised her arms to the sky. “OUR MOST MIRTHFUL SAVIOUR. YOU ARE A COLD SPRING IN A DESERT TUNDRA; A FLOWER BLOSSOM IN THE ICY MOUNTAINS. YOUR KINDNESS SPREADS ACROSS THE GLOBE AND UNIVERSE LIKE A DEADLY PLAGUE. OF LOVE. AND BENEVOLENCE. YOU ARE THE ******** ACE IN THE HOLE. THE TWEETBEASTS OF THE FRONDS WILL SING YOUR PRAISE FOR SWEEPS TO COME. YOUR NAME WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE STARS.” She jerked like a malfunctioning animatronic. Her voice reached a fevered pitch.

“GRACIOUS. WISE. PULCHRITUDINOUS. YOU ARE ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY... YOU ARE HERO OF THE GOURDS AND DELIVERER OF THE PUNKINS. LITERALLY. I DUB THEE... THE PUNKIN PNIGHT.”

Exhausted from her efforts, Lutrin suddenly collapsed. Laying face down, she cupped her hands and held them out towards Chiara. “Can I have them?” She was practically weeping.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:58 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin flushed with pleasure at the purpleblood's reaction. She had really won the luck of the draw that time—the luck of the straw even. As soon as the thought popped into her head, she could not help but let out a giggle. She had no time for silly thoughts though! The purpleblood was introducing herself and Lutrin needed to give her full attention.

“I'mmmmm Lutrin!!” she chirped, posing her arms in an 'L' shape, with one hand forward. She flipped her palm sideways, so that it was extended towards Frossa for a handshake. The other she continued to hold poised over her head. “I'm a master finder, though I guess you already knew that! What's your title?” she asked.

melona-pan

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:14 pm
Frossa let out another pleased giggle at Lutrin's melodrama, tilting her head and leaning back to admire the 'L'. "Well well, if I ever need something found, I suppose I know who to go to~" Her sunken in eyes slipped down to Lutrin's open hand. Now, Frossa didn't normally make a habit of touching lowbloods who had been gog-knows-where. She didn't want to catch something, for goodness' sake. At least Alifax was sterile, what with all that fire. But one nagging question remained. Having made up her mind, Frossa slipped her hand into Lutrin's own, giving her a warm handshake.

"I have many titles." She nodded sagely and held the feather over her chest, eyelids fluttering closed as she accounted for some of her many FLARP personas. "Viande the Vicious, Grandhigh Witch of the everpurples, the Countess of Alternia- ever infamous in her galaxy-wide quest for the ethereal horizon." Frossa rocked on the heels of her boots as she spoke, shoving both of her arms behind her back. She subtlety rubbed off the palm that had touched Lutrin on the back of her bubble shorts. "Oh, and Dolche, or the Duchess of Destruction as she's come to be known as! And of course, the esteemed Magical Princess PurPure of the Kandy Kingdom, wielder of the Mighty Mjolnir Maul!" Her rocking had gradually grown with enthusiasm until she was all out bouncing, buzzing with excitement over the mere thought of FLARP. She struck a pose that almost mirrored Lutrin's own, forming a 'P' for her favourite character. "Have you ever heard of FLARP before?"

Green Minueeet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara frowned a little at all the yelling, but what did she expect. This was Lutrin. There was no way around it, if the blueblood was to get anything out of the brownblood, this was probably the best she could hope for. "Yes yes, that will do. Tho from now on your going to have to use that title for me now, the Punkin Knight." Chiara said as she placed her unwanted veggies on top of the exhausted troll. "If your going to cook something yummy with these i expect to be invited over for dinner." Once all the punkins were piled on top of the still panting Lutrin, Chiara patted the brownbloods head. "Good pet." She whispered in Lutrin's ear before turning around and leaving.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:49 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Caught up in the performance, Lutrin went from amazed to positively enthralled as Frossa listed off her long and magnificent titles. When the purpleblood finished, she let out an enthusiastic round of applause. “That's amazing! You're amazing!!” she exclaimed. Suddenly her face lit up. Grabbing the hems of her shorts, she bobbed into a curtsy. “Your majesty,” she added quickly and smiled.

“I haven't!” she admitted. Then she paused. “Or maybe...” Trailing off, she held her chin thoughtfully. Her eyebrows furrowed. She stroked an invisible moustache. Alas, this time she had neglected to bring her emergency moustache supply with her. “It's a game, right? Something you play?”

Before Frossa could respond however, a look of horror crossed Lutrin's features. She clapped her hands to her face. “Oh noooooooo!! She shook her head frantically from side to side. “I'm very sorry Princess Purpure, but I've gotta go! I'm going to be late!” It was lucky the purpleblood had mentioned it, or she would have forgotten entirely. She bowed in apology and then turned to gather her lusus.

“Come on, SugarDad!” she called. She extended her hand for the sugarglider. He hopped up onto the back of her hand and scampered up her arm and onto her shoulder. She cast one last lingering glance at the hay pile. Darn, she had not found the needle after all. Well, she could always come back later. As she turned to leave, a bass squeak made her stop. Oops. She looked back at Frossa.

“It was very nice meeting you!” she said and smiled again. On her shoulder, the sugarglider tipped his hat to the purpleblood. “Oh!” A look of realisation came over Lutrin. “And if you ever find yourself in New Hemisect, I have a booth in the Farmauler's Market on weekends. You should come visit. Bye!!” With a wave, she darted off. Escaping into the distance, she literally ricocheted off the walls.

melona-pan
Squeaks this in before the thread goes away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:19 pm
quite uneventful
OINK

Draconicfeline
OINK

Sypon
OINK

It's taken the farmtroll some time, but their darling lusus is now ready to wrassle again! This fight can only be done once per troll.

[align=center][b][size=18]You have encountered a Snoutbeast Lusus![/size][/b]
[i]Other trolls can assist in this fight, as long as there is an ic reason for them to join in.
This is a mini-boss battle, the full rules and mechanics of which can be [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22211261#335508395]reviewed here[/url].
Once the mini-boss is at 0hp, this can be counted by all trolls participating as a battle rp for growth. If you have any questions, please PM the mule.[/i][/align]
[align=center][img]http://hivestuck.octospiracy.com/nov15/lusus.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][i]A mighty snort emerges from the other side of the pen. This could be redemption, payback, or perhaps your karmic destiny revealed. The second-coming of snoutbeast wrasslin'. The huge hog puts a trotter down on the dirt, eyeing you up and down with porcine disdain. Suddenly, it charges!! Whether or not you ended up here in this battle pen of your own accord, you have no choice but to fight back now![/i]
[b]SNOUTBEAST STARTING HP: players fighting x 30[/b][/align]

[b]IF THERE IS AN ADULT IN BATTLE: ALL TROLLS TAKE +2 DAMAGE FOR STARRED (*) ATTACKS[/b]

[b]If you rolled a 1,[/b] you are a mere food scrap in the trough of life. The hog releases a mighty snork and bumrushes you, slamming you into the gate with all of its force. It is relentless in its apparent backscratching as you're crushed up against the wall, unable to move whatsoever. [b]Take 4* dmg.[/b]

[b]If you rolled a 2,[/b] the meaning of a hogpile becomes clear to you - only there's only two making up this pile. The snoutbeast lusus runs you over and unceremoniously lays on top of you. You are now a part of the mudbath. [b]Take 4 dmg.[/b]

[b]If you rolled a 3,[/b] you try and turn tail to no avail. The pig sideswipes you with its powerful head and stomps on you with its trotters. [b]Take 3* dmg.[/b]

[b]If you rolled a 4,[/b] Some quick thinking allows you to get around to the side of the pig. You get a few shots in before it kicks you from behind and takes off to safety. [b]Take 3* dmg.[/b]

[b]If you rolled a 5,[/b] you manage to trick the pig into charging into the wall as you dive to the side! Only taking a minor graze and landing in the mud, you consider this a success. [b]Take 2* dmg.[/b]

[b]If you rolled a 6,[/b] you find yourself suddenly launching at the pig at full force. With the grace of a moobeast ranger you saddle up on the snoutbeast and ride it around the ring as long as you can before it bucks you off. [b]Take 2 dmg.[/b] Your attack this turn does [b]double damage.[/b]

[b]When the mini-boss or all trolls have reached 0hp, please look in the spoiler below.[/b]
[spoiler]
[b]Mini-Boss at 0[/b]
[spoiler]The snoutbeast squeals in defeat and rushes back to the gate it emerged from. Fortunately to its relief, the gate opens and its burly charge appears, slapping the hog on the rump as it sped inside. "Hooooo-WHEE!! That was SOME hog wranglin' if I've ever seen it! Yer a snoutbeast wrasslin' pro! What you tryin' to prove, champ?"

He hoots and hollers at you for a while longer while you tend to your wounds - needless to say, there isn't much for medical attention here except for some gauze and fresh punkin stew. At least the thrill of the sport was worth it![/spoiler]
[b]Players at 0[/b]
[spoiler]You find yourself under the rump of the huge snoutbeast. Beginning to black out, you hear a sharp "WHOOP!" and a whistle, and suddenly you're gasping for breath. "That was pretty gosh-danged stupid of ya, slick! What you tryin' to prove?" The charge of the lusus appears at the side of the ring, giving his lusus pats between the ears. "Momma don't like you. Whoops, here she comes - better run! Yeehaw!" It looks like the huge snoutbeast received a second wind. As the creature rushes towards you, you realize it's time to high-tail it out of there.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items