Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:39 pm
I, Tara de Draiocht, agree to share ownership of Vilkas Black with Huroggmeten.

1. Both owners have the right to display Vilkas Black in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Huro has full rights to roleplay Vilkas as she sees fit.
3. In regards to breedings: I get 2 breedings and Huro gets to pick 2 breedings.
4. In the event of finding a lovemate or lifemate, Huro is to contact me before agreeing with other owner.
5. Each owner can freely enter Vilkas in a breeding contest if one comes about.
6. If Huroggmeten disappears from gaia ownership of Vilkas Black will go back to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 pm
Tara de Draiocht
I, Tara de Draiocht, agree to share ownership of Vilkas Black with Huroggmeten.

1. Both owners have the right to display Vilkas Black in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Huro has full rights to roleplay Vilkas as she sees fit.
3. In regards to breedings: I get 2 breedings and Huro gets to pick 2 breedings.
4. In the event of finding a lovemate or lifemate, Huro is to contact me before agreeing with other owner.
5. Each owner can freely enter Vilkas in a breeding contest if one comes about.
6. If Huroggmeten disappears from gaia ownership of Vilkas Black will go back to me.

I agreeeeeeee. heart
*snug!*

Huroggmeten

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:06 am
This co-owning agreement is between Divena & Bardess Ookami for Rynga Bel.

Rights for Divena:
- Sole rp rights
- Sole rights to the first, third and fifth (if teepee stats permit) breedings
- Sig rights
- Mate veto power (both owners agree to mateship agreements, but for flings only the owner of the breeding needs agree)

Rights for Bardess Ookami:
- Sole rights to the second and fourth breedings
- Sig rights
- Mate veto power (both owners agree to mateship agreements, but for flings only the owner of the breeding needs agree)

Mixer Rights:
Special clause stating that, regardless which breeding he is on, either owner has permission to place him in a mixer provided he does not have a mate already. (Owners will consult with each other "off screen" to ensure he's not double posted. This is mainly a formality so that we don't have to work up a separate mixer agreement, jic.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:30 am
Divena
This co-owning agreement is between Divena & Bardess Ookami for Rynga Bel.

Rights for Divena:
- Sole rp rights
- Sole rights to the first, third and fifth (if teepee stats permit) breedings
- Sig rights

Rights for Bardess Ookami:
- Sole rights to the second and fourth breedings
- Sig rights

Mixer Rights:
Special clause stating that, regardless which breeding he is on, either owner has permission to place him in a mixer provided he does not have a mate already. (Owners will consult with each other "off screen" to ensure he's not double posted. This is mainly a formality so that we don't have to work up a separate mixer agreement, jic.)

I agree mrgreen  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:39 pm
Mahogany Sunset
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Mahogany Sunset, Co-ownership rights to "Bear 'The Warden'" in a temporary co-ownership.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Mahogany's breeding is complete, either Mahogany or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie.

Mahogany Sunset
- Gets FULL CONTROL over the First breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner, and can actively hunt for a partner as soon as they are of age (1 Month after becoming an Adult)
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Mahogany sunset break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.

Mahogany Sunset

I agree! 83

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY BOYWALKER FROM THIS MAMA WALKER Now get off my cert User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(aka: a joking method to say I break this co-ownership now that you have the baskets (and foals) of your new walker in hand, satisfying the goal of the co-ownership. Congratulations! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:15 pm
mindsend
Mahogany Sunset
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Mahogany Sunset, Co-ownership rights to "Bear 'The Warden'" in a temporary co-ownership.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Mahogany's breeding is complete, either Mahogany or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie.

Mahogany Sunset
- Gets FULL CONTROL over the First breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner, and can actively hunt for a partner as soon as they are of age (1 Month after becoming an Adult)
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Mahogany sunset break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend

Mahogany Sunset

I agree! 83

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY BOYWALKER FROM THIS MAMA WALKER Now get off my cert User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(aka: a joking method to say I break this co-ownership now that you have the baskets (and foals) of your new walker in hand, satisfying the goal of the co-ownership. Congratulations! biggrin )

HE WILL DO MAMA PROUD (not that she'll ever know it)

Thank you, and I agree to this breaking all official-like. <3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:35 pm
I, Mindsend, Give Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, Co-ownership rights to "Bear 'The Warden'" in a temporary co-ownership.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Nyoko's breeding is complete, either Nyoko or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie/use herself.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Gets FULL CONTROL over the SECOND (First unused) breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner, and can actively hunt for a partner immediately (Last breeding purchased from her: December)
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kitsune Mistress Nyoko break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, Co-ownership rights to "Bear 'The Warden'" in a temporary co-ownership.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Nyoko's breeding is complete, either Nyoko or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie/use herself.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Gets FULL CONTROL over the SECOND (First unused) breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner, and can actively hunt for a partner immediately (Last breeding purchased from her: December)
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kitsune Mistress Nyoko break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Agreed! Thank you, Mind! heart  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:13 am
I, Kaitaia, give full rights to of Chu'mana to lucifersroomate!

User Image

lucifersroomate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:14 am
Kaitaia
I, Kaitaia, give full rights to of Chu'mana to lucifersroomate!

User Image

lucifersroomate

I agree  

lucifersroomate

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:50 pm
New Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Ruler of Everything for Kipenzi.

User Image

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights belong to Ruler of Everything
- Both owners have the right to enter this soquili into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding

- Both owners get full, exclusive rights to two of the four standard breedings. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights (Ruler of Everything)
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-Ruler cannot transfer their portion of the ownership, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- Kamiki can cancel the co-ownership at any time
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:53 pm
Kamiki
New Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Ruler of Everything for Kipenzi.

User Image

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights belong to Ruler of Everything
- Both owners have the right to enter this soquili into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding

- Both owners get full, exclusive rights to two of the four standard breedings. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights (Ruler of Everything)
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-Ruler cannot transfer their portion of the ownership, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- Kamiki can cancel the co-ownership at any time
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

Sounds perfect! Thanks again! /fluffs  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:39 pm
I, Divena, agree to co-own Sekkei Wynter with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:46 pm
Divena
I, Divena, agree to co-own Sekkei Wynter with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings

I agree!  

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:04 pm
DarkenWoodWolf
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Miela to DarkenWoodWolf under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have signature rights.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to her first and third breedings.
~ DarkenWoodWolf gets full rights to her second and fourth breedings.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the stallion the disposition of the third basket.
~ DarkenWoodWolf can choose Miela's breeding partners and/or lifemate.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuation real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.
~ If the co-owner with full RP rights gets Miela's stats to 100% she will gain full ownership of Miela after the third breeding.

Agreed!

Co-ownership adendum.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has full rights to enter Miela into any game, wishing star, or other event that does not use a breeding slot.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has the right to add accessories, scars, and items to Miela as there are opportunities to do so.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has the right to offer Miela as a model in any shop sanctioned capacity (art challenge, accessory shop, front page, etc).  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games