Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 am
Lysane chuckled. "Let's go then..what do you play?" he asked as he followed.

Anden chuckled a bit and then nuzzled James. "Sureeee. Hopefully those other pack members aren't as..mean as the other one. Will they be coming with us? Do they have to follow you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 am
Rayani shrugged. "Oh . . . this and that . . . I've tried some Motzart but I can never get the notes right . . . and I've only been playing for about two years so . . ." she chuckled awardly, her blush rising. "I've been working on a Sonatina, but that isn't going very well either . . . I don't read notes very well . . ." she said, her face now a vibrant shade of pink.

James shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea." he said with a slightly blank expression.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:43 am
Lysane tilted his head, having gotten an answer he wasn't looking for. He wasn't sure whio Mozart was, but.. "So you play piano, then? Well let's go!" he said, playfully batting a paw at her ankle.

Rylara glanced to the Council before looking to James and Anden. "I will fetch them." she said and disappeared.

Anden watched her go before looking to James. "Way to go, alpha." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 am
James chuckled. "Seriously?" he whispered to Anden, "I have no idea what I'm doing." He then shifted back to his human form and sighed. "May we leave, or do we have to wait for the rest of the pack?" he asked, looking at the Council members.

Rayani blushed a bit more but then led Lysane to the living room where a piano was and fished out her music. "O-okay . . . here I go . . ." she said, clearly rather flustered. She then put her fingers on the keys and started to play, messing up every now and then, but otherwise getting through the song.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm
Anden stayed in his wolf form, since for some reason, it was oddly comforting at the moment. He pressed close to James and nuzzled his hand a little.

Saru pointed as Rylara reemerged three wolves in tow. A pure black wolf, a deep brown wolf, and a crimson she-wolf. The brown and crimson were brother and sister, the pure black was a recent addition to the pack and none too friendly.

The black wolf shifted first, becoming a tall, well-built man with slightly dark skin, a mess of midnight black hair past his shoulders, and deep red eyes. They flicked to James and narrowed as he made a cold assessment of the 'man' that was to be his alpha. "I am Tyras." The man said in a deep, naturally seductive voice.

The brown wolf glanced to the crimson and then shifted, becoming a younger looking man with a mess of brown hair to his neck, twinkling green and violet flecked eyes, and a mischevious, playful air about him. "I am Lyrelle. And this is my little sister, Naslira." he said, smiling a bit at her.

Tyras had joined the group only two weeks ago, and he'd been a silent, brooding member..always hanging by himself, never offering more words than necessary, always dark..

(It's up to you if you want to take Naslira or not, I figure she and Tyras could get together. o-O if not, then that's purple too. >_>)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 pm
Naslira smiled and waved. "Hiya!" she said, wanting to be friendly.

James smiled hesitantly and waved back. "Hi. Um . . . Nice to meet you. "I'm James . . . and this is Anden." he said, gesturing to his friend.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm
Anden shifted back as they did, and he nodded his head and gave an uncertain glance to James. "So..you're..part of the pack now..will you be..coming with us?"

Tyras lifted a brow. "That is the general idea of a pack." he said dryly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 pm
James blinked. "Okay then . . . um . . . none of you have a problem with witches right?" he asked, concerned since he was sure that Theresa would want to hang out and if the pack was going to be sticking to him . . . he didn't want any confrontation.

Naslira frowned. "I don't think so . . ." she said and looked up at her brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 am
Lyrelle smiled. "I've got no problems with them." And Tyras nodded slightly in agreement.

Anden blinked. "Have you ever been to the non-Ioron world, any of you?"

Lyrelle shook his head, and Tyras averted his gaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 am
James sighed. "That's where we live, on Earth. The non-Ioron world." he said. "And . . . I can help you learn about the ways and customs on Earth." he said with a small smile.

"That sounds fun." Naslira said and looked up at her brother. "Doesn't that sound fun?" she asked him, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm
Lyrelle glanced to Naslira and smiled. "It will be a change.."

Tyras rolled his eyes. "Earth. How ridiculous. What's the point of living in a land where all the people are so weak and short-lived? Where our kind is feared or disbelieved?" he scoffed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:06 pm
Naslira frowned at Tyras. "Oh stop being such a sourpuss Ty!" she said, not caring if he liked the nickname or not, but she was determined to lighten him up one way or the other.

James frowned. "Earth is amazing. Mortals are amazingly adaptive." he said, defending the place he had been raised.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Tyras' eyes narrowed and he bared his fangs, growling at her. "Don't call me that, little girl."

Lyrelle glared and rose. "Don't talk to my sister that way, jerk." he growled back, getting protective.

Anden ran a hand through his hair. "This is going to be problematic.." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 pm
"What? Ty? or Sourpuss?" Naslira asked with a smirk.

"Hey! No fighting amongst pack members!" James said, trying to maintain order.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Tyras growled again. "It's easy to be so smug when your big brother is protecting you, eh, little girl?" he replied coolly.

Anden shook his head. "They aren't listening..does your alpha voice work on them?" When James had defeated the former pack leader, hold over the pack members went to James. Part of the wolfkin magick.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff