Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 pm
((*huggles back* Yea, I'm a little better. Still tired tho :S As soon as my head hit the pillow last night I was out like a light! lol))

Maggie gave Giamonde a soft smile. He always ran his hand through his hair when he was nervous or anxious. She thought he was going to give himself a bald spot the night he proposed. It was nice to see a little of the man she fell in love with coming through. "I promise," she said. "Now...where do we start?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm
(O-o holy cheese and crackers! Glad you're feeling better..drink lots of water! T__T)

Giamonde shook his head. "We're not doing anything tonight. You've just gotten Derrick back, and just come back. Tonight is for the family, not for me." he said softly as he stepped closer, holding his small hand out to help Maggie up, although there wasn't much he could do in that regard, he felt it was the thought that counted.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 pm
((Yea, I've had a lot today. I think it has just mostly been stress))

Maggie nodded and placed her hand in Giamonde's, though she used her own strength to stand. "And you're their father. So you're part of the family," she said firmly. "Now...let's go find out what Derrick wants to do to celebrate his homecoming."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:19 pm
(T___T *pats head* Don't be stressed! Just relllaaaxx..think about winged cookies singing lovely songs..shhhh..just relax..*soothing tone* heart )

Giamonde blinked at her firm bit about him being their father..he smiled a little as he looked up at her, bringing her hand to his lips and pressing a soft kiss to it before releasing her hand. "Yes, mam." he teased a little, grinning faintly as he headed out to the next room, wherein Derrick, Jaime, Darren, Dimitri, and Elryn were all standing about. He suddenly felt a little awkward and ran his hand through his hair, getting a bit nervous. The situation was bad enough on it's own, but to be a child..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 pm
((lol...you make me smile XD))

Maggie walked out of the room alongside Giamonde. She looked at the others with a more confident smile than before. "So...Derrick. The night is yours. What would you like to do? Where would you like to go?" she said, wanting to take the time to celebrate the return of her angel.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:36 pm
(*bows* I'd say I try..but it's natural! *wink wink nudge nudge* O-o Purple people, namely..me, myself, and I, are reknowed for our smiliciousness! <3 )

Derrick blinked before smiling a little, pressing a bit closer to Dimitri, whose hand he held a bit tighter. "Actually..a home dinner sounds nice..all of us here.." he said a bit sheepishly.

Giamonde smiled at that, listening to his son..the other had warmed up to him at least a little..but Sorcia and Jaime still needed to be worked on..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:42 pm
((hehe...very natural biggrin Definitely makes my day brighter))

Dimitri laced his fingers with Derrick's. "Sounds very nice," he agreed.

"Well, Derrick, tell me all your favorites. Ly--," Maggie began, cutting off with a sigh. "Giamonde-- that's going to take a little getting used to-- and I will go take care of the shopping."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 pm
(o-o..b-b-but it's nighttime now! Y__Y)

Giamonde blinked and grinned up at her a little at that. Derrick smiled at Maggie. "Pasta..and sweet things..those are my favorite." he said with a chuckle before shooting a conspiratorial grin at Dimitri, who knew very well the sort of sweet tooth Derrick had.

Elryn sat down by Dimitri's feet, leaning against his cousin's lower leg a bit. "Really? What a coincidence. Dimitri's got quite the sweet tooth as well..although his definition of sweets varies from yours, I think." he said, grinning doggishly up at the others. There was no mistaking his teasing innuendo.

Darren, who along with Jaime, hadn't been around Giamonde muched, realized now from Maggie's error what they meant. Although they hadn't heard any of the story of Giamonde. He nudged the other and whispered. "That kid..it's Lyle!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:05 pm
((It makes the stars twinkle brighter wink ))

Jaime blinked a few times as Darren's words sunk in. "That's...my father..." he said quietly in disbelief. He wasn't sure how to react. "How is that possible? Wait...no. I don't want to know," he whispered.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes playfully at Elryn. "Shut up," he whispered jokingly as he nudged his cousin back with his leg.

Maggie nodded and smiled. "Alright. Well, sweetheart, you just leave the shopping and cooking to me. Tomorrow, we'll go get some things for your room. But for now, you kids have fun. It is pretty outside. Enjoy it," she said, walking over to Derrick and placing a kiss to his cheek. "I'm so glad to have you home, sweetheart." She turned to Giamonde. "Ready to go?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:11 pm
(T___T *snifflez* That's the sweetest thing since sugar and cheese wheels! *hugglez* You're so purple that..you're purple! <3)

Elryn play growled, biting Dimitri's pant leg and tugging it as he continued his playful growling. Then he released the pant leg, snickering a bit. "You know, cuz. If you wanted some kids, you could always gender change yourself, you'd make a cute girl..and such a good mommy.." he crooned playfully, teasing his cousin happily..Gods he'd missed the other.

Derrick smiled at his mother as Giamonde looked over the others before looking to Maggie. "Ready!" he chimed, sounding too like a child. He headed out the door and to the car, climbing in the passenger seat and buckling up, blinking at the fact he had to lean a bit to see over the dash. When Maggie got into the car, he pouted a little. "It sucks being small." he grumbled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 pm
((Wootage! And I even wore purple today! But you're the most purpley shade of purple that ever existed XD ))

Dimitri grinned, releasing Derrick's hand. He reached down and scooped Elryn up in his arms, giving him a noogie. "I think someone wants to go swimming," he teased, threatening to throw him into the pool.

Maggie grabbed her keys and purse before heading out to the car, buckling up next to Giamonde. "I know it is hard," she said. "But we'll find a way to fix it." She started the car and looked over at Giamonde. "It is nice to have you back," she said. "No matter what form you're in." She hesitated for a moment and gave a weak smile. "But it doesn't mean that everything is great again."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:27 pm
(o-o dun dun dun! Yay! *high fivez* And awww, more sweetnezz! *happy dancez* Purplenezz abounds! )

Elryn squirmed in Dimitri's grasp. "Hey! That's not fair! You can't pick on me cause I'm height challenged at the moment!" he whined playfully.

Giamonde smiled at those words, grimacing a bit at the last part. "I know, Gelia.." he sighed, clenching and unclenching his fists, a gesture he reserved for thinking or for when he was trying to soothe his rage. Given his calm demeanor, it was definately the former. "So that Rex guy..are you and he..a real item?" he asked, biting his lower lip slightly. A gesture of hesitation.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 pm
((*high fivez bakk* more wootage!!!))

Maggie placed her hand on Giamonde's shoulder supportively when she saw him grimace. She reached down and shifted the car after he reverted into thought. "Well...not really," she said in response to his question. "I mean, he's been very supportive. But...there's just no spark. No passion," she said.

Dimitri chuckled. "Too little, too late, cuz," he said. He winked at Derrick before he ran outside, jumping in the pool with Elryn in his arms. He figured it wouldn't be too unfair if he jumped in as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm
Relief flooded Giamonde's expression, and something like male satisfaction. He was a man, after all. Even if he looked like a ten-year old. "I'm the only man for you, Gelia. You'll see. I'll find a way to break this damned curse and make up for every second of pain I've caused you..I love you.." he said, going from determined male to soft and caring in a moment.

Derrick grinned and followed them out, watching Dimitri jump in with Elryn.

Elryn spluttered as he emerged from the water, dog paddling frantically. "D-Dimitri! Not fair! Help me!" he demanded in a little whine, not used to swimming as a dog.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm
Dimitri chuckled as he broke the surface of the water. "You just have to let your instincts work, and don't panic," he said. Still, he made his way over and helped his cousin to the side of the pool. He grinned up at Derrick. "Your turn!" he exclaimed, reaching up to try and take his hand and pull him in.

Maggie smiled slightly with her eyes. "Time will tell, I suppose," she said. She didn't confirm his thoughts, but it was clear that she wasn't ruling things out. She was afraid of letting herself in too deep. She couldn't stand getting hurt again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff