Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metal Reign

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best and most successful metal guild. 

Tags: Metal 

Reply Within These Walls...
Metal Reign Band of The Month ~ Scar Symmetry win! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The War Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:14 pm
My Hollow
The War Starter
My Hollow
@War Started I also appreciate your activity and i do hope that you stay active here as well. You have a nice sense of humor and i think you fit in here well.

4laugh I plan on staying around in the future, seems like a nice group of people and this guild is more active and interesting than most other metal guilds, so.

Oh! And I recommend Realm of Chaos, IVth Crusade, and War Master from Bolt Thrower.

biggrin Well thank you.
And those are thrash bands?

Those are Bolt Thrower albums, I thought you were asking where to start?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:45 am
I try. My only problem is that when it comes to music I tend to only tell people what is right or wrong, I don't discuss it. Or I ask for recomendations. Sort of what keeps me away from guilds like this one.
I'm planning on staying here though. Not many places on gaia I enjoy talking to people. (Mostly because I don't have any patience either. If they don't talk back immediately I dissapear =p)

Maybe we should split this weeks poll into two weeks? There might be too many bands nominated this week compared to how many come here and vote. So three bands this week, two plus a new nomination next week?  

Heart_FFF

Gravechylde
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:40 pm
Heart_FFF
I try. My only problem is that when it comes to music I tend to only tell people what is right or wrong, I don't discuss it. Or I ask for recomendations. Sort of what keeps me away from guilds like this one.
I'm planning on staying here though. Not many places on gaia I enjoy talking to people. (Mostly because I don't have any patience either. If they don't talk back immediately I dissapear =p)

Maybe we should split this weeks poll into two weeks? There might be too many bands nominated this week compared to how many come here and vote. So three bands this week, two plus a new nomination next week?

Well, you don't have to analyze the music just say what you like and maybe make some threads on bands you like.

Not a bad idea but, let's let this go a little longer and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:48 pm
The War Starter
My Hollow
The War Starter
My Hollow
@War Started I also appreciate your activity and i do hope that you stay active here as well. You have a nice sense of humor and i think you fit in here well.

4laugh I plan on staying around in the future, seems like a nice group of people and this guild is more active and interesting than most other metal guilds, so.

Oh! And I recommend Realm of Chaos, IVth Crusade, and War Master from Bolt Thrower.

biggrin Well thank you.
And those are thrash bands?

Those are Bolt Thrower albums, I thought you were asking where to start?

Right, LOL wow, sometimes i scare myself with my stupidity. Thank you, i shall delve depper into them.  

My Hollow
Captain

My Hollow
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:49 pm
@Heart, You don't HAVE to post in the music part everyday. Alot of times i just post in the main.......that's usually because no one replies, but i'm not bitter.

No one will look down on your for sticking around the Main.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:18 am
I think we should take Heart's advice and reduce it to three and transfer the others to next week.  

Gravechylde
Vice Captain

My Hollow
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:29 pm
I agree. I just do the top three then, that way it's fair yeah?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:49 pm
My Hollow
I agree. I just do the top three then, that way it's fair yeah?

3nodding

And we should try to put links in the first post so that if someone doesn't know the band they can still vote fairly.  

Gravechylde
Vice Captain

My Hollow
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:04 pm
I just put some links in the first post so please everyone listen and vote.  

Gravechylde
Vice Captain

Soleri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:43 pm
I nominate In Extremo (if I'm allowed to nominate, that is). I'd almost go straight for those guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 pm
Soleri
I nominate In Extremo (if I'm allowed to nominate, that is). I'd almost go straight for those guys.

Yes, anyone can nominate (first come first serve) but, right now you are just supposed to vote for one of the three in the poll (just use the poll itself). There are links in the first post if you haven't heard the current bands. In Extremo can be in the nominations next week, but for now it's just voting for the current nominations.  

Gravechylde
Vice Captain

Soleri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:36 pm
Gravechild6
Soleri

Yes, anyone can nominate (first come first serve) but, right now you are just supposed to vote for one of the three in the poll (just use the poll itself). There are links in the first post if you haven't heard the current bands. In Extremo can be in the nominations next week, but for now it's just voting for the current nominations.

No worries, I've heard them all. I shall vote.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:28 pm
Mwuhahahha and my Disciple of Folk slash viking shall help me win!  

My Hollow
Captain

My Hollow
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:39 pm
Woah, that was easy. eek  
Within These Walls...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers