Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Red Dragon Bakery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite cake?
  Chocolate
  White
  Yellow
  Strawberry
  Home made recipe
View Results

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:17 am
"Well, could you maybe sweep and mop the dining room while I take note of anything we need for the pantry?"Star said to her new helper  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:19 am
"Sure" she said to Star getting the broom and dustpan. She swept the room happily. Then made mopwater and mopped leaving a towel at the bottom of the stairs for Zero and his bride for when they got back down stairs, she didn't want them tripping and falling over the wet floor. When she finished, she went to the pantry to see if there was anything else that Star needed help with. "Is there anything else that you need accomplished Miss Star"  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:21 am
Angel walked down the steps as her normal radiant self.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:22 am
Hearing footsteps, Star poked her head out of the pantry bumping into Daisy, YAY! ANGEL IS BACK! Sorry daisy" her wings sprouted and Star went to air flying around is excitement.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:23 am
He followed right behind her, two holes on his neck were pulled shut and healed by small golden strands before he reached the bottom* So, feeling better Beloved?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:23 am
"Watch your step Angel the floor is wet." Daisy said to the misses. "what the hell is she doing?" she said referring to Star.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:30 am
Angel laughs as she turns and hugs her husband. "Yes, all better." Looking back to the new girl she thanks her then giggles over Star in flight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:32 am
He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, happy to his his Angel again* So it seems you've been hiding out with an....interesting person  

Zero_Omega

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:33 am
Seeing that she had gotten the attention of her best friend she landed and scooped her up and flew around for a few more laps before landing for the day. "I am so glad to have you back"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:35 am
"Glad to see you are feeling better Miss Angel. Star, can I help you with anything while you are having fun with your best friend?"  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:35 am
"Yes we met and clicked and we have been friends since." She hugs Star, kissing her cheek. "Thank you for everything."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:37 am
"You are so very welcome. I enjoyed helping you while Zero was out." she replied to Angel. "Zero, know that I will always be here to help her when you are out and about." "Daisy, not right now, I think that will do for the moment."  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:38 am
He could never understand people like Star with their over the top energy and excitment at times. It never sat with him well but then again he's seen the worst of humanity and more so that was to be expected. He smiled as he walked over and sat down giving the woman their chance to talk as he changed his wraps  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:38 am
" Ok miss." she said and went to her room. She wanted to check it out and maybe she would sleep for the first time in days. She would enjoy having her own bed.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:39 am
Star VanHelsing
"You are so very welcome. I enjoyed helping you while Zero was out." she replied to Angel. "Zero, know that I will always be here to help her when you are out and about." "Daisy, not right now, I think that will do for the moment."
I know and thank you. I don't like being away from hom but I am...alot it seems  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff