Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
In A Perfect World (AU-CC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:57 pm
Korei frowned as she heards nothing and looked around as she kept her body still. She would have to look somewhere else for information, since the building seemed to be sound proof. So far none of the training SOLDIERs had notice her and that was good for her. Moving so her back was to the wall, she looked for an opening to make a run for the nearest outcroping of stone.

'More time wasted.'  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:32 pm
((You will all be alarmed to know I am not dead.))
Hojo barely registered Sujuka's absence, though he was grateful the girl had gone with the assistant.
The old man moved restlessly among his books and his files, obsessively shuffling and organizing things. Sometimes he pulled up a file and cast his dull brown eyes over it, smiling a little at his own accomplishments, before putting it back in it's place.
He had nothing particular to do at the moment, and so he settled his old bones in his desk chair and stared at the ceiling,  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:39 pm
(psag xD You're not dead!)

Sujuka pushed at the door slowly. "Tseng is a real tight collar kinda guy, but he's nothing like Sephiroth. I'm not even sure what Sephiroth's case is. I don't understand him like some people do. I'm a scientist after all. I was trained to think like my mentor, which means that emotions are beyond me. So why he keeps himself looking like that, I don't even know." He smiled sardonically. "Ah, but that doesn't matter much, dear. Come along quickly, I'll get you something to eat."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:41 pm
((yes, I'm still alive, though I'm not sure why I'm still here...))  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:34 pm
LifeStreamInMyVeins
((yes, I'm still alive, though I'm not sure why I'm still here...))

OOC: Because we neeeeed you *clings like a parasite* Hojo is an integral character to the storyline without him there would be considerably less conflict to base plot upon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:54 pm
Kit blinked some as she followed with Sujuka.

"You don't understand emotions? But those are... they're important! How else will you be happy, or sad, or... or... angry?" The child, while being an orphan on the streets, had had an adult or two keeping an eye on her before she was brought here. They taught her what they could about life. "Maybe Sephiroth just likes black. It really makes his hair look... kinda like wings, like an angel.."

Katrina SaDiablo

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:50 pm
"Sure, I'll show you. Gives me an excuse to make a deilvery to dear old Proffy." She smiled wickedly at the thought.
"Two chocobo's with one materia."
She turned to Madeline.
"I have all of the time in the world, Miss. Just tell me where you all will be staying and I'll come over once I get done with my visit to the Manor."
She turned back to Jean.
"Let's go," she said, smiling.
"Have you met ol' Proffy yet?"

((TO EVERYONE: where are we in relation to Nibelheim? I lost track.
TO HOJO:[Not Lifestream tho.] I thought I had killed you? No, wait...that was the Nero/Weiss yaoi. Nevermind. Good to see you're back!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:41 pm
OOC: Um another continent I do believe... I think we should take an airship.

Jean was shocked "Er are you referring to Hojo like that?" She picked up her sack and slung it over her shoulder adjusting the strap so it would disentangle from her hair. "Yes I've met him... well breifly" Jean lifted the vial and walked carefully down the ramp and spun to face Morhigan "We greeted each other I suppose is what I mean to say" then she bowed slightly towards Madeline "I thank you for protecting us on this trip" Jean started walking towards the airship docks "Um shall we take an airship? or is he in the city?"  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:22 pm
"Yeah, I'm talking about the geezer. I suppose you'll be working with him soon enough, so I was wondering how well aquainted you'd be." Morhighan explained.
"He's out in Nibelheim, so we might as well take an airship. I'll go make the arrangements, you stand by the docking area."
She trotted off briskly to a nearbye ticket stand.
"Greetings," she addressed the ticketmaster. "Shinra. Need a sturdy transport vessel."
The ticketmaster warily handed her the keys.
"No destroying the plane this time," he warned her, obviously experienced in dealing with her.
"Of course not! I have a precious cargo with me this time!"
She grabbed the keys and ran back to Jean.
"Let's go then, Shinra has a few planes on reserve." Her eyes suddenly lit up, and she became excited with a new idea.
"The plane's small so you can sit in the co-pilate's seat and I can teach you how to fly a plane. It would make sure that I don't get distracted and almost wipe out the reactor this time. I can also tell you all about the few people I know that you'll be working with. Here's the plane, then." she said as the dock workers wheeled it up to them.
She jumped to unlatch the fold-up stairs and hopped inside.
"Come on in!"

OOC--You have spelled your doom Jeho. twisted
Not really. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:55 pm
{someone please PM me when I have an immediate purpose here...}  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:14 pm
[Will do, since Morhi will be in Nibelheim after the plane thing. ^^]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:37 am
Having been placed in the spotlight, Freyr fidgetted nervously, shifting his weight between his various legs and picking at the tips of his fingers as he stared at them. "Well.... You see.... about that... its... "

"Freyr," Ghast interupted quickly, "Since you decided to change the plans and detour here early, you better start at the beggining."

"Well... you see... 2,000 years ago there was this alien creature and..."

"Freyr." Ghast warned,

"Uh... I mean,... When My mommy and my daddy met..."

"Don't force me to show Sephiroth how to disjoint your spine." Ghast threatened, but he was unable to keep a smile from his face.

"EEP!" The chimera yelped, wrapping his hands protectively behind his human torsoe. "Okay, um... yeah." Taking a deep breath the Chimera shifted again, and then slumped his equine rump into a sitting position. "Basically... it was... well... I left SOLDIER about... 12 years ago, I'm sure you all remember that?" He glanced over the faces, and then returned his gaze to his fidgetting hands, "I left because ... because... Someone tried to Murder Ghast." He cleared his throat. "And at first I thought they had succeeded,... It was only by chance that I managed to find the professor before he died, and I was able to rescue him. But his would-be murderer has been trying to finish the job."

"I only recently recovered my strength enough to try and venture closer to Midgar, I'm still not as able as I once was..." Ghast supplied,

"Ghast, Ragger, and I have been dodging and taking down the assassins as they come, but we've decided to take down his assailant at the top of the line."

"... Speaking of Ragger..." Ghast hesitated, a frown marring his face, "Where did you leave him?"

"Er..... About that... " Freyr coughed, refusing to meet Ghast's gaze,

"Freyr, you know what I've said about that phrase of yours." The proffesor scolded,

"I um... told him to go on ahead to Kalm."

The proffesor sighed heavily, before turning to Pharalla and Sephiroth, "Well, that's the story in a nut-shell, I hadn't intended to return just yet, but since Freyr has decided to take matters into his own hands,..." He stepped forward pulling Pharalla into a hug, "It's good to see you." It was easy to tell that the proffesor was not as physically able, his form was thin and lighter weight than it looked, Fragile...  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:59 pm
Jean nodded hesitantly and began ascending into the plane "er, I would really feel more comfortable about the safety of these specimens if well we didn't have experimental flying going on. I'm quite certain I lack the dexterity for piloting" she sat down in th Co-pilot seat "also It would be nice if you didn't destroy the reactors they are quite useful machines" Jean nervously stared at Morhighan "Um, how long do you think it shall take us to reach Nibelheim?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:20 pm
"Oh, alright, if you insist."
She drew a finger thoughtfully to her lips.
"A couple hours, give or take. In that time I should be able to tell you about life in Nibel, since I guess you'll be staying there for a while.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:20 pm
"Oh I do insist" Jean responded perhaps a wee bit too snobbishly.
"Though life in Nibelheim would be rather nice to learn of, I've always wondered just why Proffessor Hojo spends so much time their. It's such a small town, certainly better labs exist in Midgar" Jean's expression showed a great urge to be going rather soon.
"I suppose it's farther away from the prying eyes of the president... and his annoying committees"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff