Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Thalion's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image
"One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much."
Luke 16:10

| Basic Info | Family Tree | Basket | Colt | Adult | Familiar | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Plot Info |

User Image

Name: Ziyad | Full Size-Image | Cert
Meaning:
"To become greater."
Martial Status:
Lifemated to Anthem
Obtained by:
Breeding!
Personality:
Reliable
Due to his father's protective nature, Ziyad has been put in charge of keeping an eye on his sisters. Unfortunately, he was also the only one of his siblings born without wings. While he doesn't take this to heart, it is a bit of an inconvenience to his given task. Regardless, Ziyad is determined to make his parents proud and see both his sisters safe. When they're old enough to take mates, the prospect stallions will have to get past him to get to his sisters.

Colorist: Rapidash Trainer

Stats

Strength: 11
Courage: 6
Speed: 6
Intelligence: 11
Luck: 8
Stamina: 11
Rolled Here

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Basket | Colt | Adult | Familiar | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Plot Info |

User Image

Parents:
Zaid | Image | ___x___ | Image | Cae

Siblings:

- Zae | Image | Kijani |
- Zahira | Image | Mila Farrell |

Offspring:
None.

User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 am
User Image

User Image

Uncert

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 am
User Image

User Image

Uncert

User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image
Cert

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Event Summery:
- Ziyad was born the youngest of his siblings.
- Ziyad spent a few months in safety of his basket.
- Ziyad emerged from his basket.
- Ziyad is charged with keeping an extra eye on his sisters.
- Unable to fly, Ziyad's given task became a little tricky.
- Ziyad became a young stallion.

RP Logs:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image
By Mogami! | Here!

User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image
Family Relations:
- Cae | Mother |
My mother is an amazing filly. She's headstrong, firey, and passionate as they come. She'd never let anything happen to this family, no matter the cost. It's kind of funny... at times I think father's the head of the household but at times there's no question that mother's in charge. Strong as she is, now that I'm older I'm going to make sure she's well-cared for.

- Zaid | Father |
My father's a free spirit. Reckless, wild, and young at heart. Mom says he can be an idiot at times. I can't help but agree, he's a bit of a bonehead. What he lacks mentally, he makes up with his heart. He's devoted to this family, he's in love with my mother, and he's willing to give himself for the good of those he loves. He's charged me with keeping an eye on the girls. It's kind of a pain- but between dad and myself we should be able to keep tabs on them.

- Zae | Sister |
Zae's one of my two sisters. She and Zahira are the apples of father's eye. He's terrified that some big, evil male will swoop out of no where and take them away from the family.

- Zahira | Sister |
Zahira is the oldest- and she knows it. I'm afraid that between father and myself, she's going to start feeling smothered. Dad doesn't want her out of his sight and I'm starting to think she's on to me.

Friendly Relations:

Romantic Relations:

Neutral Relations:

Hostile Relations:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Backstory:
So far, Ziyad has a vague backstory with his family. He's the youngest of a three-foal litter to Zaid and Cae. The family is extremely tight-knit and devoted to one another. Ziyad is also the only colt in the litter- and as the only son to a paranoid father, he's been charged with helping Zaid keep an eye on the girls. This proved easy enough, at least until the girls were able to fly. His lack of wings never bothered him until up to that point. His task became increasingly difficult. He's devoted to his family and his appointed task but he can't help but resent the fact that he was given such a difficult task. Regardless, he loves his sisters, adores his mother, and looks up to his father.

Desired Plots:
- Backplay! I really want Ziyad to make childhood friends and potentially a lady he can grow up with. I love development so I want a -lot- of backplay.
- A rival. Someone Ziyad can bump shoulders with as he grows up.
- A lifemate in the future. This family is -EXTREMELY- special to me so I will be -EXTREMELY- picky.

User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Mate:
User Image
Teepee | Permission | Uncert |

Attempts:
♦ Master CC | Here | question
♦ 5.3.2011 | Riri's May Breeding | gonk |
♦ 7.5.2011 | Bee's July Breeding | gonk
♦ Bee's March Breedings | gonk
♦ Cupid's off their rocker | gonk
♦ DD's March UNEDIT Breedings | question
♦ Mind's June Breedings gonk
♦ Heart's July Breedings question

Current Breeding Form:

[b]Parents and Owners[/b] Anthem [Vistada] x Ziyad [Thalion]
[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/NamiWolf/Anthem_Tag.jpg[/img] [url=http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/NamiWolf/Anthum.png][Uncert][/url]
[b]Father:[/b]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Rapid/Soquili/Certed/CaeZaid3.jpg[/img] [url=http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/Tigryphoness/Gaia/Soquili/Ziyad/ZiyadAdult.png][Uncert][/url]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] Nope!
[b]RP Qualified?[/b] No
[b]Unedited?[/b] No
[b]Lifemate or Fling?[/b] Lifemate
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] None
[b]Teepees:[/b]
- [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6867001&page=1]Thalion[/URL]'s Teepee
- [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16760119]Vistada[/URL]'s Teepee
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b]
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6867001&page=6]Family Tree[/URL]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=280&t=11630811#301040705]Agreement[/URL]

Parents and Owners Anthem [Vistada] x Ziyad [Thalion]
Mother:
User Image [Uncert]
Father:
User Image [Uncert]
Low Luck?: Nope!
RP Qualified? No
Unedited? No
Lifemate or Fling? Lifemate
Co Ownership?: None
Teepees:
- Thalion's Teepee
- Vistada's Teepee
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations:
Family Tree
Link to Breeding Agreement:
Agreement  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff