Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
4 ~~~ :[ Waplei Ri Marsh ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:21 pm
Jazz kept looking around. "There has got to be something the points to whoever was here where they went. Besides the one that was at the Houses of Healing." Jazz said to herself as she floated over the mud looking at everything that was down there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:42 pm
Jazz then saw something. "Well, this is odd. I wonder if it was caused by the one at the Houses or someone else?" The elder thought aloud as she followed it to the bridge and a bit beyond. Should she go on? She wasn't sure.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:51 pm
((Is other side of the bridge still the Marsh?))

Jazz walked across the bridge and began to look again. Maybe there was a trail? Is so it would be good to follow it. That's what they were for. Or at least the elder thought so.

She began looking in this mud just like on the other side. Floating above not to add footprints or get muddy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:00 pm
What Jazz found this time was even odder. "Okay, so there were many and something non pae." She looked around. What should she follow?

Jazz picked a set of footprints and began to follow them. They had to lead to someone. She knew where this area was and could come back if it was a dead end.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Jazz found where they were leading and followed them there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Nienna slip out of the forest looking around. She been underground for far too long, that she hadn't felt the sudden change. Clutching at her chest she shook her head as she tries to breathe. Something was wrong, the isle was not only angry, but in alot of pain. The point of it was coming from this area between both of the forest.

Looking around she shakes her head as she place her hand against the ground. Wincing she pulls her fingers back as if they had been burned. Looking up she looks between the two forest "What has happen here...why? What could have cause this much anger?"

She didn't understand, she never seen anything like this. The very ground under her was screaming with anger. But none of it made any sense to her. Looking toward Dragnid forest a chill rain down her spine.

She didn't know what to do, the isle itself was in such an uproar it was making things hard for her.  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:12 pm
Saffron frowned, squinting his eyes to peer through the darkness. "Actually, I could swear that we were heading for Loka Nei Forest. I'm not completely sure of course, but that'd be my guess. I got a little turned around in the marsh..." Something moved up ahead, though he couldn't tell exactly what it was. Was it...a Pae?

-----------------------

A comforting hand rested on Nienna's shoulder as an adult male Fae joined her. "Are you alright, Nienna?" Cabel frowned, casting a concerned eye over his love. She seemed upset, though that much was obvious. What concerned him most was that there seemed to something more wrong that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

Using his staff to test the ground before them, he grimaced as it sank into the soggy muck. Wonderful. Well, no matter. His grip tightened on his staff. "I don't know what's going on, but I promise we're going to find out."

-----------------------

Saffron shook his head and rubbed his eyes carefully with the rare clean portions of his arms. Squinting again, he realized it was two Pae'il. Faes, perhaps? He could see at least one of them carried a staff. Could they be the ones who had left the footprints or were they only aiding in the search like the rest of them? The path had been leading Saffron and Aoaka this way, afterall. Only one way to find out. Saffron set out with a determined stride, heading straight for these two new Pae'il.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:43 pm
Nienna glance up at Cabel before looking away again. Sighing she just sat there looking down at her hand. Even the isle itself couldn't tell her what happen. Standing slowly she looks at Dragnid forest again as her eyes narrow "Something tell me I have to look in Dragnid." glancing back at Cabel she place her hand on his cheek "Cabel, I want you to go back home. Keep Eudora safe, something bad has happen. I need to find out what.."

Turning away from Cabel she keeps looking at Dragnid. She had to find out for certain what has happen. What if...?  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:55 pm
Cabel frowned, shaking his head. "Nienna, I won't let you face this alone...whatever it is. Eudora is safe with Shira and the rest of your family. As safe as she'll be anywhere right now with the Isle in upheaval. If you're going to Dragnid of all places, you're certainly not going alone."

He stepped up next to her, arm around her shoulders protectively. "I won't lie. I don't want to go to that evil place, but if you're going, then I won't let you go alone. Be nice if we could have had someone like Kane along with us though," he mused, ignorant of the events that had already occurred in Dragnid Forest earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:30 pm
Loka Nei... another place Aoaka hadn't ever been to. This was not the way he'd intended to explore the island. A bit distracted by this thought, he had to hurry to catch up to Saffron, not seeing the other Pae at first, but noticing them after a few steps. He couldn't be sure through the branches, but one of them looked a little familiar. Or it could just be a case of mistaken identity, he wasn't sure.  

rimedragona

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:25 pm
Nienna leans against Cabel closing her eyes. She had a feeling Cabel wouldn't allow her to go into Dragnid by herself. But she didn't want to chance him getting hurt. Turning slightly in his arms her hugs Cabel close then looks up at him "This is something I have to do Cabel. As a spirit...I have to check on every part of this isle."

Looking back toward Dragnid she bites her bottom lip "Even Dragnid Forest..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:26 pm
Cabel shook his head. "No. There is no way I'm letting you go in there alone. I'd carry you right back home if I thought I could keep you there, but since I can't, I'll just have to go with you." The Fae placed both hands on her shoulders, looking deep into her eyes. "I promise, Nienna. No matter what happens...I'm here to protect you. I may not have any useful special abilities or any great fighting skills like my brother, Kane, but I love you and I'll do anything I have to in order to keep you safe, you hear me? So, there is no way you're leaving me here and tramping off into that cursed woods on your own. That's that."

Yeah, the two were definitely Fae, Saffron decided closing the gap. "You think they might have left some of these footprints?" he whispered to Aoaka. It was possible, wasn't it? "Only one way to find out what they're doing out here," he trailed off quietly, closing in on them.

"Hey!" he called out, waving to the pair. Best to appear friendly, even if he was secretly suspicious. He could always be wrong afterall. "Mind taking a couple minutes to talk?" Glancing down briefly to confirm...yep, the prints definitely led into Loka Nei Forest...

Cabel glanced up curiously at the voice. Noting the two mud-covered Pae'il slogging up out of the marsh, he waved back, leaning over to whisper to Nienna. "Do you know either of those two? For some reason, that one seems familiar...though I know I've never met him before..."  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:55 pm
Nienna would have tried to argue until she heard the new voice. Glancing over at the two newcomers she frowns slightly. She didn't have time to chat, she had to get to the forest. Shaking her head she shrugs at Cabel as she looks around. Leaving wouldn't be a good thing, so she would have to stay at this point "Um...alright...but I have to get going here soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:23 am
Saffron jogged up to the pair, glad that the ground was a bit more solid here than further into the marsh. Wait...had he interrupted something? Ah well, no time to worry about pleasantries at a time like this. "I'll try not to take up much of your time then. But I must ask...where is it that you're going in such a hurry? And have you just come from the marsh?"

Cabel eyed the young male with an analytical gaze. He knew for sure that he'd never met the guy before...but something about those angel wings...his dark purple hair...his markings...all seemed SO familiar. While an adult, he seemed quite a bit younger than the fae as well, so who could he possibly be?

"Well, I'm not sure it's entirely your business, young man," Cabel began slowly. "But, I can assure you we have NOT come from the Marsh. For one thing, we don't seem to be wearing half the Marsh on us as some do," his tone was lighter, almost joking, but not quite, as he gestured to the other two males.

Shaking his head with mild amusement, he stood at his love's side, one arm resting once more around her shoulders protectively. "So that we don't continue referring to each other as 'you' or something vaguely similar, how about we introduce ourselves? It will save us time as well. I'm Cabel, and this young woman is the lovely Nienna." He smiled over at her, squeezing her shoulder gently and briefly.

"Saffron," the mixed angel responded automatically with a polite nod. "Sorry for all the questions. You see, I'm not sure if you've heard yet, but something awful has happened in the Marsh and we're all still trying to find out the exact details."

He would have gone deeper into the story, but he was eying the male Fae oddly. Finally, he spoke up. "I'm sorry, this may be a very strange question out of nowhere, but you said your name was Cabel? Do you know an angel named Takeko?" His mother had spoken of a young Fae boy named Cabel that she had adopted long before he and his sister had been born, but he'd disappeared as a mere child just before the twins' birth. Could this be the very same Fae? The Guardians were known for their strange ways and coincidences...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

rimedragona

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:47 am
Aoaka introduced himself as well, saying, "Aoaka. It's a pleasure to meet you," and inclining his head in a quick greeting. It had been a case of mistaken identity after all, as close up, neither of the two Pae looked familiar.

The way Cabel was acting, Aoaka was feeling more and more that he wasn't involved in this. He was too nice, and the trusting Naiad didn't want to think he could do something like that. Of course, Aoaka didn't seem to realize that he he didn't think anyone could do that, though someone obviously had.

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff