Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lusa Nilahasi
Lusa Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:45 pm
:: Noir stayed calm, watching the injured humain. Tara stayed very quiet, waiting for the person to answer. "What happened to him?..." Tara whispered. ::  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:15 pm
Red looked at the man's leg. "I don't think so..." red said, looking at the arrow that stuck within him. He slowly pulled out the arrow, hoping not to hurt the man. Once it was out, Red threw it to the side of the room. "We need that white magic, girl..." Red told the girl that was accompanying them.  

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:08 pm
The girl stared at the man, running to his side. She quickly closed her eyes, placing her hand on the man's wounds. They vanished, as if they were never there; the throbbing and the headache stopped. "I know nothing more of your family... Just that you need to go back to them... And I know you don't like nor trust me at all..." The girl said, pushing the man's hair from his eyes. "Don't get mad at me please... I've been called the girl and the b***h, not to mention the slave so many times that I... Don't... Remember... My name..." The girl said, turning away from everyone. A cloud of thunder and lightning appeared in the room. A wolf pup, with violet eyes and with a pelt full of splashes of silver and sandy-brown appeared in front of Red and Tara. "You guys need to come back," Moonlight whispered. The girl's eyes popped out. "Moonlight! How? Why? What are you doing here!?" The girl cried. Moonlight ran to her. "Thailane! It's been a while since I've contacted you! I had to come! I had to tell Red and Tara they HAVE to come back!" Moonlight cried as the girl had held her tight and ever close. "My... Name's? Thailane?" The girl asked, confusingly. "That's what... Oh... Nevermind... I-I forgot... That they don't call you by your real name..." Moonlight said, slowly. Moonlight gave the girl many doggy kisses. "Why haven't you contacted me in what seemed like sooo many years!?" Thailane asked, crying and rocking herself with Moonlight in her arms. "Lots of things have been happening, Thailine... I'm so sorry. Their mom's been... REALLY mad... I guess you'd say... At everyone it seems..." Moonlight stuttered. Thailane hugged and loved and trusted Moonlight with her LIFE, as did Moonlight trust and loved Thailane. (I'm not gonna be one later tommorow since it's the last day of school and SUMMER VACATION!!! xd Anywaaaayys! But yea...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:06 am
Firim felt white magic flow throughout his body, healing his wounds. He sat up, and running his hand through his hair. Who were these people. Four of them there were. One floating in mid air, hugging another in a red dress, and two others. . . .they seemed to have both demon and wolf blood in them. Firim stood up and stretched his once broken leg. 'A little stiff' he thought but better than broken. The others hadn't taken notice of him so he decided it would be best not to interrupt. . . .and in deciding so, thought it would be wise to kinda disappear, and turned himself invisible. Or at least tried.  

~Legendary Black Wolf
Crew

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:29 pm
Red spotted the man trying to get up after Moonlight appeared. Red grabbed the man's shoulders before he had the chance to dissapear. "Where do you think your going?" Red asked him in a dark voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:33 am
:: Tara sighed and rolled her eyes at Moonlight. Moonlight wasn't a demon... but yet she was able to get here. It confused Tara. She looked at her brother, then at the slave, then at her dog. "Moonlight how did you get here?!" Tara snapped. ::  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:46 pm
(Miss me!?) "None of your damn business!" Moonlight snapped angrily. Thailane was shocked at Moonlight. She never snapped or cussed like that unless she was REALLY, REALLY ticked or upset. Moonlight looked at Thailane. "Thailane, I want to leave... The world, this place, everything... It's one of those days..." She whimpered. Thailane held her tight. "Don't say that..." She cooed. "Don't you ever think of it..." "It's hard! Mum and dad are gone! Lost! I dunno where they are! We can't contact them yet a-and... Their mom grew cross at me!" Moonlight cried, tears forming while glancing at the twins. "Sh! Don't speak of her... Not here... Definately not in front of the heirs... And when HE'S around..." Thailane said, looking deep into Moonlight's eyes. "I can't help it! She looked so angry! So sad and so hurt! I HAD to say something!" Moonlight whimpered. "Shush! Moonlight! Quiet! Shh... There, there... Look... I need you to go back... Go back to your brother... You have no life here..." "No! Not without them! She's torn up inside and she wouldn't even say 'Thanks for your sympathy but I'm fine! I just need to be alone!' She had to get mad and make fun of me! Why did she do that, Thailane? Why? She used to be so cool! Like..." She said nothing more. She didn't want to finish. "Like what, Moonlight?" Thailane asked softly and gently. "Like a second but strict and a little meaner mom..." Moonlight said, slowly. "I'm sorry... I... I had to let it out... You guys..." She said to Tara and Red without turning to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:27 pm
:: "MOONLIGHT! IT'S TIME YOU FACE THE REAL WORLD! Don't be such a baby. You're growing up. The world isn't all sunshine and rainbows OK?! ********!" Tara screamed pulling at her hair. "I'm staying and just because she gets angry is no reason to run away and cry! GROW UP!" Tara screamed. Noir cowered in the corner. Tara lay back on the bed breathing heavily from her temper tantrum. ::  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:34 pm
Moonlight stared and so did Thailane. "Don't you dare speak to her that way again... She knows that. She just tries to make the world slightly better... Trying to make some happier," Thailane said, getting up. "I've had it... If you want your lives screwed, you go on ahead... Moonlight... We're leaving..." Moonlight stared at Tara, then turned from her. "Friends or at least PACK members... Never mind... I don't know you anymore... You're not a friend OR a pack member... You're a complete stranger. But remember this at least... My mom was nice enough to care and hear your wants... She bought you clothes while we were gone... I grew jealous of that because I couldn't wear them. My family and I were thinking of you guys a lot... We received money but we bought things for you all instead of buying things for ourselves. You remember that you have at least some people that care about you..." With that, Moonlight commanded a dark cloud to swallow her and Thailane. Thunder and lightning crashed and as soon as it cleared off, they were gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:39 pm
((money?? wolves dont need money o.O))
:: Tara rolled her eyes. She screamed at the top of her lungs and threw her fists on the bookshelf, breaking it. "Stupid little runt!!!" Tara shreiked throwing all the books around the room. "******** b***h!!" Tara shouted. A black tornadoe brewed at her feet. Soon, the roof above them cracked and black souls began to pour through breaking the floor, to reveal a prison. Auraura was one of the prisinors screaming behind the bars that had become their ceiling. The black souls broke the bars and every last demon vanished into the black fiery sky of the underworld. Tara began to cry. "What's happening??!" She shrieked. ::  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:41 pm
(No they were in their HUMAN (Sorry I put wolven...) forms when they got money. People thought they were regular humans and saw they didn't have anything. ^^ Sorry if I confused you!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:44 pm
((Ooooo ok. but another thing... why did Kiya buy her clothes? She doesnt need em out there in the wild. ))  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:49 pm
(No. She bought clothes for Red and Tara since they're usually in their human body kinda... Forms... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:00 pm
((i know they were in humain form. doesnt mean they need clothes.))  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:07 pm
(OK now I'm confused... OK. You had Tara with Sango once right? Tara said she needed new clothes. That's why Kiya bought some new clothes for Tara and felt it wouldn't be fair if she didn't get everyone in the pack something too.)  
Lusa Nilahasi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff