Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Who's your favorite female heroine? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Heroine?
  Lara Croft.
  Ada Wong.
  Joanna Dark.
  Rayne.
  Other.
View Results

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:25 pm
Definitely Rikku or Lulu, maybe Yuna from FFX. Or possibly Eris from Drakengard 2, or Nel from SO3. I can't be sure smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:51 am
Gamer hero: Talim from Soul CAlibur 2
Human hero: Joan of Ark  

Sinister Sally

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:55 am
Rinoa and Tifa heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 am
I think I'm going to have to go with "Kid" from Chrono Cross. It's pretty close with Garnet from FFIX. Kid I respect for not taking any crap and being a really strong fighter. Garnet I respect for having the courage to leave home and find her own way.  

Sadie Skittles

lAccountError4l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:52 pm
Miss Mew
Too many of them eek xp sweatdrop .

But some of them are the girls from sonic 3nodding mrgreen .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:44 pm
Whatever choice I might have made prior...I think I take it back.

Aya, from Parasite Eve...she's total ownage. heart  

Swayambhu

meebo.laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:48 am
Yuna+Rikku+Paine 3nodding one kick a** team  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:06 am
Game heroine... uh...

I usually end up hating most game heroines because they're whiny or wimpy or goody-two-shoes. So... one of my favorites is Millennia from Grandia 2. biggrin  

Ashella

Meluiloth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:56 am
Lara Croft.

She totally kicks a** with style.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:53 pm
Xiao_Hoa
Rinoa and Tifa heart

Ewww, why Rinoa? I have to know why! I really do, I don't wanna come off as rude...it's just, I saw nothing great about that girl. At all. xD; I'd like to hear it from someone's point of view that actually LIKES Rinoa. 3nodding  

Swayambhu

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:53 pm
Vicieux
Celes Chere from FFVI. heart

Aaw. 4laugh

Yeah, mines obvious.

There are tons of others, too. Like Samus, Tifa (even though she seriously needs to get over Cloud cause he just cant get over Aeris), Aya Brea, Fran, Schala, Zelda/Shiek..

List goes on. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:18 am
Swayambhu
Xiao_Hoa
Rinoa and Tifa heart

Ewww, why Rinoa? I have to know why! I really do, I don't wanna come off as rude...it's just, I saw nothing great about that girl. At all. xD; I'd like to hear it from someone's point of view that actually LIKES Rinoa. 3nodding

I haven't played FF8 in a while, but I remember liking Rinoa a lot. She kind of reminded me of me sweatdrop She had me at her 'You're going to like me' thing lol. Totally loved hrer as a character, for that part.

I can't say more than that at the moment though. I'd have to play it again to form a more solid, up-to-date opinion 3nodding

EDIT: Oh, and I don't think she's much of a heroine. She's not very . . . is there a female form of heroic? Heroine-ic? Well, you know what I mean. She keeps needing saved. I suppose that could be why people don't like her blaugh  

Tsamikayu

Samiji

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

That's pretty hard.. I'd have to say it's a tie between Nights from Nights Into Dreams, Lulu from FFX, Princess Peach, and who can forget Pratty from Summon Night?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:51 pm
I've always loved Feena from Grandia 1 and am now starting too like Tear from Tales Of The Abyss 3nodding 3nodding But for me Feena rules all that girl kicks a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd  

FireMiko-Kagomechan

Alaisha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:56 am
My favourite female hero in a game has to be April Ryan from The Longest Journey. smile She's cool, but the insecurity she has makes her adorable at the same time.
And I agree with people who say that Samus is cool.
I'd also like to mention Annah from Planescape: Torment, she presents herself as bitchy but deep down inside there's a cute, snuggly girl hidden away. smile  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff