Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2021)
☠ mythological irony ☠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:27 pm
Day # 75
Theme: train station
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:22 am
Day # 76
Theme: moon
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:29 pm
Day # 77
Theme: mermaid
Time spent:~1 hour

User Image

Comments:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:05 am

xoxoxo Day 078 xoxoxo

User Image

day 78
spirit pass  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:06 am
Day # 79
Theme: church
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:27 pm
Day # 80
Theme: finish/improve (day 21)
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:08 am
Day # 81
Theme: elegance
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:36 pm
Day # 82
Theme: tulip
Time spent:

User Image User Image

Comments:  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:59 am
Day # 83
Theme: nightmare fuel
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:33 pm
Day # 84
Theme: panther
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:49 pm
Day # 85
Theme: color palette
Time spent:

User Image

Comments: Barely had time for this, so it's really rushed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:39 am
Day # 86
Theme: galaxy
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:47 am
Day # 87
Theme: evil
Time spent:

Kios was becoming increasingly agitated and our pathing became more and more erratic. And I still had no idea where we were going or who was after us. What was worse, I didn’t think I was going to be able to run for much longer, but Kios showed no sign of stopping.

I panted and tugged on her sleeve to get her attention. She barely glanced at
me, but it was enough for me to know that she was listening.

“We need…to stop,” I gasped in between breaths. “I can’t…anymore…”

“We have to keep go--”

My knees buckled and I was in the dirt before I even knew what had happened. My chest heaved as I gasped for air.

“Adan, we have to keep going.” She was looking around frantically. “I know you’re tired, but we can’t stop.”

She grabbed my arm and I struggled to get back to my feet. Now that I had stopped moving, however, my legs felt like rubber and I could barely stand. There was no way I was going to be able to walk, let alone run.

“Adan…” Kios’s voice was tinged with panic and she was staring past me.

I turned to find a woman approaching us. A malicious aura emanated from her, and I knew she must have been the one watching us while we ran. Somehow, she wasn’t even out of breath, despite the fact she must have been running as well in order to keep up with his.

As she neared, she swept her dark hair over her shoulder and extended one of her long, delicate arms, which had a winding snake tattoo going from her shoulder to her wrist.

I tensed and Kios quickly moved to stand between me and the woman.

“Don’t come any closer,” Kios said, not a hint of the panic in her voice anymore.

The woman came to a halt and smiled serenely, and as she did so, the eyes of her snake tattoo began to glow a striking pink and then the entire tattoo raised itself from her arm, twisting and writhing in inky darkness.

“I said stay back!” Kios snapped.

The woman’s smile broadened. “I haven’t moved,” she said and gave a small chiming laugh.

“W-well, then don’t…” Kios seemed flustered.

Before she could even finished her thought, however, the snake tattoo shot forward. Kios leaped backwards, colliding with me, and sending us both sprawling to the ground in a heap.

The woman laughed again.

“I can make this easy for you, demon,” she said. “If you give me the Auran, I’ll let you go. The rest of my group may want you dead, but I have no qualms with you, personally.”

Kios climbed back to her feet. “What do you want with him?”

The woman held her hands up and the snake circled restless around her arm. “Oh, nothing much,” she said. “We have totally innocent intentions.”

Kios glared. “If your intentions are innocent, why are you attacking us?”

The woman smiled. “Kin has a mind of her own.” She ran a finger over the snake’s body, and the snake slithered around to circle her other arm.
Despite my fear, I couldn’t help but watch the tattoo with fascination. I had never seen magic like that before and the more the snake writhed and twisted, the more entranced I became until I started to feel dizzy.

I lowered my head to my knees and closed my eyes. The eyes of the snake glowed on the back of my eyelids, striking and distinct.

I heard Kios growl deeply in the back of her throat before speaking again. “Then why don’t you put that…thing away.”

“Kin is my only defense against you, so I feel it more prudent to keep her here.”

They both seemed to be speaking from a great distance away and everything sounded tinny and echoing. I wanted to cover my ears because the distorted sounds were discomfiting, but lifting my hands to my head also seemed like a lot of work.

“Perhaps we should just talk then?” the woman said, her voice still serene and bright. “Work things out?”

“I have absolutely no intention of handing Adan over to you,” Kios said.
I sensed a smile coming from the woman, though with my head lowered and my eyes closed, I had no idea why I thought that. And then without warning, a jolt of energy rushed through my body and my head snapped up.

The woman was indeed smiling, but it wasn’t the serene smile from earlier; it was dark and sinister; a smile of impending death.

“Very well,” she said, her voice just as dark, all traces of humor gone.
I lurched to my feet.

A terrible coldness seeped through my body, and my fingers numbly gripped the knife Kios had given me earlier. It’s hilt felt strange in my hand as I took one staggering step forward and buried the blade into Kios’s back.

For one seemingly long moment, all was silent and still, and then Kios’s head turned to stare at me, her eyes huge with shock.

“W-what?” she mumbled before falling forward onto the ground.

A blossoming stain of read spread from around the knife, and I stared in horror at it, my hands shaking.

What had I just done?

Why had I stabbed her?

The woman gave another chiming laugh and walked over to me. Her snake was now slithering around her neck, and somehow, it’s eyes always seemed to be focused on me.

“It’s unfortunate,” the woman said, “but I gave her a chance.”

I could only sit there, dumbfounded, as she leaned forward until her face was directly in front of mine, so close that the glow of the snake’s eyes was almost blindingly bright. I wanted to close my eyes against the glare, but all I could do was watch in transfixed fear as guilt churned inside of me.

“She should have abandoned you,” the woman said.

A sudden pain shot through my throat and I lurched backward in surprise, my hands scrabbling at the source of pain to find the snake latched onto my neck.

The chill that had enveloped me earlier grew infinitely stronger until I felt like my entire body would freeze on the spot. The edges of my vision grew dark, and I swayed once, twice, three times, and then collapsed to the ground.

The woman stared down at me, that dark smile distorting her features once again--the last thing I saw before I sank into a darkness full of frost and guilt.

Comments:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:01 pm
Day # 88
Theme: bat
Time spent:

User Image

Comments:  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:37 pm