Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Saegahara Academy [ Academy ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image

Ichika returned the weapons she borrowed in the closet. Closing the door, she opted to walk on the wall of the building instead of the pool of water. It took a similar amount of focus and chakra but she found herself able to stumble across the wall until she got to the door on the other side.
[ Art of Walking on Walls ]

She entered the classroom and put the keys back that she had taken. She had studied a lot in the last few hours but there was one more technique on her list. She focused chakra to her hands until they glowed pink. She put her hands to her head and tried to shock her chakra system. Her chakra expelled evenly. If she had been under a genjutsu, the shock to her system would have knocked her back into reality.
[ Kai ]
[ Jutsu Practice x 2 ]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 100 // 100 x > Stamina : : 100 // 100 x > XP : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx
> Buki / Buki x > Hyuuga x > Konohagakure x > E-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

Rosa Havoc

Missions
    (5 XP per E-rank Mission + 50 Ryo)

Mission Name: Jutsu Practice
    Mission Rank: E
    Link(s): [this post]
    XP Reward 5 x 2 = 10
    Ryo Reward: 50 x 2 = 100
    Misc Reward: n/a

net: 10 XP + 100 Ryo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 pm
User Image

Tripping through the portal with his one remaining leg, Noud was awash in a storm of seafaring curses. Most of which could make a nirnal6man blush. It wasn't until his sea legs returned to him from the twisting of the portal that the captain steadied himself against the outside of the building. Plenty of estranged faces had been drawn to him by this point, mostly angry mothers covering their children's ears, but Noud had always been of the mind that the young needed to experience these things as soon as possible anyway. It made for strong spirits.

Now that the man was out of the portal however, he found that the entrance couldn't be seen with a normal eye. Which was a good thing for sure because he didn't want anyone else wondering into but damned if Lahlil wouldn't have his heart on a silver platter if he lost MORE kids. Desperately he called out for them. "Mariko?! Uhm.. ah s**t what was her name again..? Little dark haired girl! Did you make it out alright?!"

Jenni Deer

Zak the Panduh

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:32 pm
User Image

Ichika run up to the door of her sensei's office, knocking twice politely. She smoothed her uniform over and did a once-over to ensure she looked presentable - she wanted the best impression for exam, though she had no doubts she would pass after all of her training. "Sensei! It's Ichika Hyuuga. I am prepared for my graduation exam!" She struck a pose that she thought looked tough for when he opened the door, though the way her chin was jutted out made her look like she was angry instead of prepared.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 100 // 100 x > Stamina : : 100 // 100 x > XP : : 90 x > Ryo : : 両30,900 xxx
> Buki / Buki x > (Ichika) Hyuuga x > Konohagakure x > E-rank xxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:56 pm
“Dang it we’re gonna be late! Again!” Mina crashed up the stairs with her bag swinging wilding into the wall. “I can’t believe the clocks got jumped ahead while we were training!” She wailed. The read head took the stairs three at a time before she cane rounding the corner. Her eyes brightened as she saw the door to the teacher’s office and she broke out into a full sprint “Don’t start without me; Minashiba Tatatsuki!” At first she didn’t notice the other student in the door way and her face fell in horror! She was going too fast; she couldn’t hit the brakes fast enough! Mina skid into the room, just narrowly missing the other student. Mina let out a sigh of relief as she stopped, the smoke behind her clearing. “Reporting for duty, Sensei!” She smiled, sweating embarrassedly.  

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:10 pm
User Image
xxxxxx𝐘𝐮𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

Yui flailed at Mina's most recent outburst, blowing down the path towards the office alongside Mina. The two had been fairly busy with training jutsu that the time had been flying on by them! Her young feet pitter pattered back into the academy building and sprinted up the stairs with her red headed friend in front of her. Mina yelled out to the teacher trying to give the exam and launched herself up towards the floor level. Mina came careening around the bend while Yui stretched her arm out to grab a hold of the girl's shirt to help her along. The two rode their way in, somehow managing to avoid slamming into the student or teacher. Once present, Yui smiled up at the teacher, giving him a confident nod.

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Academy Student】▰【RANK: E】▰【CHAKRA: 100 || 100】▰【STAMINA: 100 || 100

Technique Used:
                                                                                  • [ Technique Name ]
                                                                                  ___○ [ Technique Rank ]
                                                                                  Techniques Active:
                                                                                  • [ Technique Name ]
                                                                                  ___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Passive XP: 00

Personal Attributes
                                                                                  XXX |

Quote:

Quote:

pyrategross
                                                                                  kiiwispoet
                                                                                  Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:15 pm
Ueki Seiryu
Mōmoku Hebi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x STAMINAx 100/ 100 x ACx 0 x RYOx 0
Land of Iron x Genin x D-Rankx Scholar / Bloodline x
xxxxx

Ueki'd arrive with the silence that seemed to follow the young boy. He found his way inside, and running a hand a long the wall walked through the building. He'd keep going hearing people ahead, they sounded like students. He was soon standing in the door way, staring past Mina and, inadvertently, at Ichika. "H-Hello? Are you students?" He would ask, stepping inside, his right hand pressed against the frame of the door. "I'm looking for someone who can guide me to an administrator. I didn't run into one while I made my way around." He'd step forward, hands moving out in front of him, so he didn't run into anyone, headed right towards the Hyuuga girl. Other students had moved in past him as he stepped inside, he stepped out of their way and luckily didn't bump into anything.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

• Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.
      • Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post.
      • Learn 1 extra of one technique type of your choice per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:
      kiiwispoet

pyrategross

Roy-schach

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:27 pm
Michi Ueno
User Image

———

Michi yawned and stretched as he meandered his way up towards the Saegahara Academy. He'd just finished what felt like a too-long dish shift at his family's dinner and needed to anything remotely not boring. Along the way, he spotted what looked like a commotion of sorts going outside the academy. He flipped a coin mentally to decide if he should get involved, it landed tails, so he hightailed it outta there and into the academy proper.

"Maybe I should dig up a scroll or five and catch up on my training?" He pondered to himself as he wandered through the building. Eventually stumbling upon what looked like a promising room with a shelf loaded with the basic of basic scrolls. "I mean, gotta start somewhere right?" Michi mumbled as he plucked a scroll with fuuton written on the outside. He carefully unravelled it as being careful now meant less headaches later, and glanced over its contents.

"Well kaze bushin sounds easy enough, something like a regular bushin, but also a fart?" Michi thought as he set the scroll down. He tested out the standard hand seals associated with the technique, and tried to apply fuuton chakra to the usual Bushin no Jutsu. It was a little shaky at first, and maybe a little translucent too, but eventually a copy of Michi stood before him, and waved at the actual Michi, before popping out of existence as a slight breeze passed through the room.

———

BR: D
Chakra: [675/675]
Stamina: [425/425]

Jutsu Breakdown

• Kaze Bushin — trained
  • Wind Levitation — training bonus
  • Projectile Control — training bonus

Inventory

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:50 pm
Usien would leave and head out. The hospital was his destination.

[exit]  

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:17 pm
User Image

M A R I K O - T A N A K A

User Image

Mariko chased after the tumbling pirate, rushing to his side and attempting to assist Noud back onto his feet, despite being able to do it himself. Sure, he was a grown man, but Mariko cared for him just as much as she did her older friends, Ishiba and Lahlil. Especially after that mean witch tied him up and did only god knows what to him. The girl was just happy to be back in a familiar place once again. The experiences prior would definitely change her - whether or not they were for better or for worse, only time would tell.

"Mr. Noud!" Speaking to a fully grown man in a motherly, scolding voice, Mariko booped his snoot with her index finger, wagging it disapprovingly in front of him. "Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth?" She'd look around, then turn to Noud and whisper, "... There's kids in here. No bad words." Her and Noud both made it out of the portal, and that's when the two realized a special certain someone and their furry friend was missing. The brave soul who was able to encourage Mariko to combat the evil witch, leading to their successful escape. "Her name is Komo - KOMO!! KOMOOOO!! WHERE ARE YOU, KOMO!!" Shouting from the top of her lungs, there would be no doubt that entire academy was able to hear her; perhaps even the rest of the village.

Mariko nearly tripped over the sleeping Tenshi, carefully tiptoeing around the beast and gently running and hand through his mane. "Awh~ Have a good nap, sleepyhead."

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x ║ ACx 0 x ║ RYOx 0
                                            Konohagakurex Academy Student x E-Rankx N/Ax
                                            xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:22 pm
User Image
Komoriuta; Chakra: 250/250 Stamina: 350/350

[Konohagakure ✦ Genin ✦ Bloodline&Taijutsu]

Quote:
For a moment there, Komo was ignoring everything else that was going on. Some graduation? Nah. She was not a shinobi of this village so she wasn't interested. She just wanted to go back travelling with her family. Speaking of which, "Get up you- muufff!" Her words were clear then suddenly became muffled. While she was trying to wake up Tenshi, he decided to roll over and had Komoriuta squished between the floor and the fat dirty golden guardian. She can hear the pirate guy and Mariko crying out for her. Again. Geez. Did she learn nothing from that place? As she placed her hands on his mane, she slowly pulled herself out from between Tenshi and the ground, she heard Mariko being close and ran fingers through the snoring filthy Foo Dog.. "No!" She growled as she broke free and got onto Tenshi and started to jump on his sides, emitting grunts from the tired creature.

"Wake up! I need to go find my parents! We need to go find that weird lady! Wake up! WAKE UP!" She said at each bounce. Tenshi let out a whining groan and opened one eyelid at Mariko. Good gods. All of them need a good bath. Her cloak reacted with her being mad as it grew flat like arms and started to pound at Tenshi's poor side as well.
User Image

Tenshi; Chakra: ???/??? Stamina: ???/???

Attire:
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Zak the Panduh

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image

Hearing the rat tat tatta of someone knocking on his door awakened Jujubean from his glorious beauty sleep. Ahhh what a glorious day! I should probably hurry and preform my duties I suppose. Heh.. so it's little Ichika then hm? And I think I hear two others as well.. well then seems it's time to make my grand entrance! The sound of a cricketing chair echoed as if freeing itself from under a great weight. It wasn't but moments later when there came a massive outburst of wind and sparkles that forced the door to swing wide off it's hinges. From out of there darkness there came a round figure and a booming voice that sounded much too high and vibrant to match it's owner. "GLORIOUS! Come to me my little ones and gather up under JuJu bean's wing! Are you three to be the only ones taking the exam? Hmm." Bringing his finger to his dimpled chin in mock thought the teacher continued 'hmming' like this for a soild five minutes before finally exclaiming. "Oh I know! My old friend has recently died, but before he did he promised to paint me a personal painting. He would always go on and on about how much I would love it and how his greatest masterpiece, so you could see why I would want it in my possession. Go to the cultural center and retrieve it for me and I shall pass you all."

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:09 pm
User Image

Sensei Jujubean had barely finished instruction before she was running at full speed out of the academy. While he hadn't mentioned it being a competition - in fact, he'd said he would pass all of them - she was determined to not be outdone by the other academy students. She couldn't afford to fail when she was so close to her goal of graduating.

[exit]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 100 // 100 x > Stamina : : 100 // 100 x > XP : : 90 x > Ryo : : 両30,900 xxx
> Buki / Buki x > (Ichika) Hyuuga x > Konohagakure x > E-rank xxxxxxxxx

ghostfinch

Seeker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:13 pm
Hearing the litte squeaking voice pipe up "Mr. Noud!" immediately set the captain at ease. Thankfully he wasn't going to be responsible for the deaths of any kids anytime soon. Now all he needed to do was give pawn them off on Lahlil, if the man had learned anything from this venture it was that he would make a terrible father. Oh and also that he needed to brush off his ninja skills again ai he doesn't get bested by a thousand year old hag. "Mariko! Haha I'm so glad you made it! Oh, and sorry for language. Old habit." Now there was only one more to check off on his kid list. Following hot on Mariko's trail Noud set himself in the search for Komo. Which thankfully wouldn't take very long if only because he stumbled on Tenshi first, the girl not staying far from her dog, poped up a few seconds later to tell obscenities of her own. "Oh Komo! Thank damn that portal didn't tear any of us apart, I wasn't really sure what to expect to be honest. Now that you're both here safe I should go give my report to Lahlil, would either of you like to come with me to get fitted for your headbands?"

Jenni Deer

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:44 pm
Mina felt energy rise up as the teacher opened the door! Her expression brightened with wonder at the theatrics JuJubean Sensei pulled off, like a child watching a magician. The red head did her best to listen to what the Sensei said, trying with all her might to retain the words he was saying. Mina would’ve preferred to have the instructions written down, but she had to work with what she had.

As soon as he was done talking, the three of them turned to sprint out of the room. With a big grin, Mina started to focus her chakra through her feet... but then something snagged the back of her mind. The hyperactive red head came to a sudden stop before even leaving the office, barely noticing that Yui and Ichika ran off without her. “Hey Sensei, I have a question.” She quietly said as she turned to fave the teacher again. “How do we know what this painting looks like? You didn’t really tell us much...”
“Evanescently Magnificent”

gucci-shinigami
Crew

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out