Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)
● Joining, Breeding Updates, and Promotions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:17 am
Bird Incoming!

Username: Mindsend
Uncert Link: Uncert
Cert Link: Cert
Crow Name: Hallow Eyed

Their Meaning: Victory ("return to pack" if thats not allowed)
Bonded?: -they don't have to be!-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:01 pm
mindsend
Bird Incoming!

Username: Mindsend
Crow Name: Hallow Eyed

Their Meaning: Victory ("return to pack" if thats not allowed)
Bonded?: -they don't have to be!-

Hallow Eyed has been readily accepted into the pack! They'll find protection within The Crows!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:02 pm
belloblossom
Bird Incoming!

Username: belloblossom
Crow Name: Starry Eyed Surprise

Their Meaning: Danger Incoming
Bonded?: n/a

Starry Eyed Surprise has a new home within The Crows! Welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:12 pm
I've Been Here!

Username:
Uncert Link: [x]
Cert Link: [x]
Wolf Name: Crooked Rook

Brief Personality: Quiet yet confident, Crooked Rook doesn't make friends easily. Mostly for lack of trying, if we're being honest. He simply prefers to keep to himself, going through the motions of living pack life and working for the betterment of The Crows. He is the gentle sort of kind, and has a weak spot for puppies even if he's wary about having some of his own. Rook avoids chaos, preferring stability and sure-footedness over all else.
Position Wanted: Guard

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:18 pm
https://femalecerts.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/Hushed+KestrelCert.png

I've Been Here!

Username: Saint Vis
Uncert Link: Here
Cert Link: Here
Wolf Name: Hushed Kestrel

Brief Personality: Hushed Kestrel is a quiet being and although she is soft and nurturing to her friends she is known to have quite a sharp edge to those who are not worthy of her good nature. She is young and spry, small but on the wrong turn she can spring into action. She makes up for a good balance in personality, just what you need for a Bird Raiser who raises not only good hunter birds but also assassin birds. She wishes for peace more than anything, and to be left alone to hunt and teach her birds but she accepts busyness when needed.

Kestrel was born to two Elder Crow members a year after Big Bad, making her a young member but she doesn't and hasn't acted young. She has a very old soul, one that is definitely built to mother. Her parents died while she was still a pup and the Den Mother Forbidden Oath took her in.

Position Wanted: Bird Raiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:24 pm
RuIerr
I've Been Here!

Username:
Uncert Link: [x]
Cert Link: [x]
Wolf Name: Crooked Rook

Brief Personality: Quiet yet confident, Crooked Rook doesn't make friends easily. Mostly for lack of trying, if we're being honest. He simply prefers to keep to himself, going through the motions of living pack life and working for the betterment of The Crows. He is the gentle sort of kind, and has a weak spot for puppies even if he's wary about having some of his own. Rook avoids chaos, preferring stability and sure-footedness over all else.
Position Wanted: Guard

The pack desperately needs more Guards with the rate they are growing, and with an improved prison system incoming Bad has been seeking those who can fill the shoes. Crooked Rook has been eyed for some time, and now it's his time to become a Guard.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm
Saint Vis
https://femalecerts.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/Hushed+KestrelCert.png

I've Been Here!

Username: Saint Vis
Uncert Link: Here
Cert Link: Here
Wolf Name: Hushed Kestrel

Brief Personality: Hushed Kestrel is a quiet being and although she is soft and nurturing to her friends she is known to have quite a sharp edge to those who are not worthy of her good nature. She is young and spry, small but on the wrong turn she can spring into action. She makes up for a good balance in personality, just what you need for a Bird Raiser who raises not only good hunter birds but also assassin birds. She wishes for peace more than anything, and to be left alone to hunt and teach her birds but she accepts busyness when needed.

Kestrel was born to two Elder Crow members a year after Big Bad, making her a young member but she doesn't and hasn't acted young. She has a very old soul, one that is definitely built to mother. Her parents died while she was still a pup and the Den Mother Forbidden Oath took her in.

Position Wanted: Bird Raiser

Big Bad had never considered the role Bird Raiser, but when he looked at Kestrel he couldn't imagine any other role for her. A new role has been created thanks to her interest!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:44 pm
I'm a New Soul!

Username: -Ghastly Demise-
Uncert Link: Puppy and Adult
Cert Link: N/A (still waiting on it)
Wolf Name: Searing Raven
Parents: Echo of Ember Flames X Virtue
Brief Personality: Kind , generous this wolf grew up learning to put others before one's self. much like his father he has a strong sense of care, wishing to protect others even if it means putting himself in harms way. instead of becoming a caretaker however he has decided to become a healer. he vows to heal the sick and the insured.
Position Wanted: Healer

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:16 pm
Bird Incoming!

Uncert Link: -Chick- -Adult-
Cert Link: -Chick- -Adult-

Their Meaning: Drastic Weather Change Incoming
Bonded?: Nope!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 6:04 pm
I meant to do this ages ago.... emotion_facepalm

I've Been Here!

Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Uncert Link: XxX
Cert Link: XxX
Wolf Name: Venomous Bite

Brief Personality: Venom smart, witty, curious, and stern. He is also pretty deceptive and you can definitely tell he is a child of his mother. He can easily make anyone believe his lies and get what he needs from someone else before cutting them off. He learned to be emotionless from his mother and the art of putting on a type of fake persona was something she taught him how to do. In her eyes it is needed for survival. This caused him to not form many emotional bonds with others. He does have a heart somewhere in there, but getting to it is the hard part. Once you get past his defenses and can call him out on his lies then you can really see the wolf that is underneath. A wolf that is afraid to open himself up because he fears being hurt.

He is big on family and tries to be as close as he can to them even though at times it's hard for him. He likes to seem tough and really doesn't talk too much about himself. Maybe it was because of the way his mother raised him or how he just grew up into himself, the world may never know. Besides family, he is all about the pack. Loyal to the very core of his soul. ( He is a WIP ;o; )
Position Wanted: Assassin

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:49 pm
I've Been Here!

Username: Ctrl F Greenie
Uncert Link: Pup, Adult
Wolf Name: Crow

Brief Personality: Crow is a bit of a blank slate, but I couldn't pass up the irony of Crow being a Crow, but isn't a crow.

I imagine that she is loyal, endlessly, even to her own detriment. [Forgive me I am just trying to get myself into plots. Crow will be plotted with Melancholy owned by MangoMeow. She is open for anything else though.]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:16 pm
-Ghastly Demise-
I'm a New Soul!

Username: -Ghastly Demise-
Uncert Link: Puppy and Adult
Cert Link: N/A (still waiting on it)
Wolf Name: Searing Raven
Parents: Echo of Ember Flames X Virtue
Brief Personality: Kind , generous this wolf grew up learning to put others before one's self. much like his father he has a strong sense of care, wishing to protect others even if it means putting himself in harms way. instead of becoming a caretaker however he has decided to become a healer. he vows to heal the sick and the insured.

Big Bad had hoped they'd stay, and when it became fact Searing Raven wanted nowhere else but the Crows as home he broke into a smile. It was always a delight when the ones born within stayed.

He has accepted their request to become a Healer!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:19 pm
FitzRoyal
Bird Incoming!

Uncert Link: -Chick- -Adult-
Cert Link: -Chick- -Adult-

Their Meaning: Drastic Weather Change Incoming
Bonded?: Nope!

Big Bad had snapped his head up eagerly when someone announced a new bird wished to join. A bird? A bird. The answer was a quick 'yes', and immediately the group set to work ensuring the nearby resting areas had enough room for a new member.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:23 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
I meant to do this ages ago.... emotion_facepalm

I've Been Here!

Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Uncert Link: XxX
Cert Link: XxX
Wolf Name: Venomous Bite

Brief Personality: Venom smart, witty, curious, and stern. He is also pretty deceptive and you can definitely tell he is a child of his mother. He can easily make anyone believe his lies and get what he needs from someone else before cutting them off. He learned to be emotionless from his mother and the art of putting on a type of fake persona was something she taught him how to do. In her eyes it is needed for survival. This caused him to not form many emotional bonds with others. He does have a heart somewhere in there, but getting to it is the hard part. Once you get past his defenses and can call him out on his lies then you can really see the wolf that is underneath. A wolf that is afraid to open himself up because he fears being hurt.

He is big on family and tries to be as close as he can to them even though at times it's hard for him. He likes to seem tough and really doesn't talk too much about himself. Maybe it was because of the way his mother raised him or how he just grew up into himself, the world may never know. Besides family, he is all about the pack. Loyal to the very core of his soul. ( He is a WIP ;o; )
Position Wanted: Assassin

When Big Bad thought back on those who had proven their loyalty Venomous Bite had always been at the top of the list. Bad had always wondered where the toughness ended and something more began, but he had never pressured the wolf to open up. Some wolves didn't, and Bad was just grateful to have Venom by his side.

Assassins were needed, and greatly, for the work the Crows specialized in. Venomous Bite was well suited for the job, and upon their request Bad had boomed out an approving 'of course!'.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:38 pm
Ctrl F Greenie
I've Been Here!

Username: Ctrl F Greenie
Uncert Link: Pup, Adult
Wolf Name: Crow

Brief Personality: Crow is a bit of a blank slate, but I couldn't pass up the irony of Crow being a Crow, but isn't a crow.

I imagine that she is loyal, endlessly, even to her own detriment. [Forgive me I am just trying to get myself into plots. Crow will be plotted with Melancholy owned by MangoMeow. She is open for anything else though.]

There was no loss in the irony of Crow and her name. If anything Bad thought it was an honor she bore the name of his pack. He was careful not to make the joke she had probably heard a million times, but -- on the inside? He was tickled pink.

Crow is, of course, a Healer, and probably a damn good one.

[Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff