10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Hannah looked over at adryn smiling as she took his hand,"Yea come on lets go see whats going on", she told him turning they didn't even get out the door as it seemed Mitisuki had returned,"Hey!! did you have fun that the battle thing", said hannah beaming as she got the hold her crushes hand and they had both new gear.

turned her attention to the situation before her she seen Vincent reappear but the fresh wave a pain just ate her alive and she turned her attention back to the bar trying to keep it together.

Odelia looked over at as a voice told her something about rum and how he thought it to sweet,"Oh yea..", she hiccuped,"What be it any of your opinion?", she demands only to see him wink and disappear while she turned to hear vincent commanding everyone to come forward,"Well here we go...", she topped off the bottle before her only to see the strange man offer his own Tequila,"I'll be taking that", said Odelia coming forward as she stood there hand on her hip and one hand outstretched,"I haven't hit my second drunkened stage and its rather difficult with ya bleeding me dry", she narrowed her eyes at vincent,"What pirate are ya? I have already plundered a french ship and had her coffers by now!", said odelia swagging slightly from her own intoxication.

User Image

AussieSrives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:53 pm
Valencia chuckled at the last part Vincent said over the intercom and stood back up. When the Doctor said she wanted to accompany them to Pandora. Valencia didnt say anything, she knew the Doctor can handle herself, but Valencia didnt believe Pandora to be a planet worth saving. "I wouldn't waste time on it. I'd focus on surviving Pandora. Most of the population are insane and will take a chance to kill you over talking it out." Valencia thought to herself when Shukurai got up and to her side. Ardyn felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. The dragon shrunk down to the size of an iguana and climbed up on Valencia's shoulder. She turned her attention to Joshua and she seemed unphased by his random appearance. "You heard the intercom. You can state your business to him on deck." Knowing her response was straightforward, with a slight bow to excuse herself, both her and Shukurai headed outside to the deck. "Not everyone on Pandora are Bandits." Valencia sighed. "Yeah, I know that. But do you wonder if the Raiders are honestly the last sane people from that planet? What the f*** am I saying? Nobody from Pandora is sane." Shukurai sat straight up on Valencia's shoulder as everyone gathered on deck. "What is sanity? Heh." Valencia smiled and they both talked until everyone gathered.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Hey, we got the fragment, didn't we?", Vin spoke up to Hannah with his cigarette hanging off of his lips, lighting it with his Diamond Dog lighter before speaking into the phone with a soft smile on his face,"Tonight we rest and drink in celebration. Tomorrow, we will find these pieces and shove a boot up the alliance's...wait there are kids here...butts.."
And with this, the crew aboard the ship celebrated the return of Arigane though the retired King of the Gods was more interested in catching up with Aqua, wanting to know everything that had happened while they were separated from each other. Vincent had a bottle of powerful tequila as he poured glasses for him and the mates on his ship. Ardyn and Hannah caught up with Mitsuki about what all had happened in the coliseum and he caught the group up with what had happened during his slumber and how there is something within a special world called Pandora that might help him learn about everything. B.O.B. continued to serve drinks to Odelia and Layla, knowing that after today, the Bulletproof Angel would need the drinks. With this, the sun set as time of celebration raged on with many songs playing through the radio system, including TWRP's "The No Pants Dance"

...The Next Day...

Vincent awoke from his slumber in his own bed, his hair and beard messed up from the drunken antics of the night before. With this, Vin only sighed softly before pulling himself off of his bed and pulled the covers over Jezebel and Lucifer who had, of course, slept in the middle so that nothing bad would happen. Walking to the bathroom, Vin turned to the mirror to see his reflection. Scars covering him from his bare torso to his arms and on his face. Each one telling a story. The ones over his face was the few times he had fought against his brother, Karuma, his fists clenched on top of the sink as he remembered what all had happened. Closing his eyes, he began to remembered the blood against his own hands as he had to mercy kill the men at Motherbase. Shaking his head violently, Vin fell down against a chair within the bathroom, making him sigh softly before getting back up to open the mirror to see some rolled marijuana joints within a small air-tight box. Sighing softly, Vin pulled out one of the joints from the box before lighting it up within his room to calm his mind.
Meanwhile, within the many rooms of the ship, Arigane looked down toward the sleeping Aqua, softly brushing her soft blue hair away from her face before turning his vision toward the door to their room. This was when the retired King of the Gods silently walked out of the room to let Aqua rest, walking through the halls till he turned his vision toward a slobbering Odelia on the bar counter. With his arms crossed, the retired King of the Gods just stared at his niece before just shaking his head. He thought to himself about the decision he had to make in which he just sighed before pulling out the Spear of the Spartan Rage, the piece of the Keyblade Fragment. Walking over to the slobbering drunk pirate, Arigane picked up Odelia and placed her in a spare bedroom's bed with a bottle of rum and the spear. He then left a note on the table about what all the spear could do before walking out of the room with his arms crossed. Sitting back at the bar counter, the fire wielding keyblade wielder looked out toward the sun slowly rising from the water in front of them. This made him only smirk as he thought about his one and only love.
Meanwhile, Ardyn yawned softly as the daemon child tried to raise his arms only to feel his left arm was numb from Hannah's head resting on it. Ardyn blinked a few times as he saw that the young vampire princess was drooling on his arm but as he just looked, he found himself only smiling before resting his head back down on the table as he continued to remember about the message from his dream. The message about this strange place that was known as a Vault in a realm filled with Psychopaths and Murderers. Closing his eyes softly, the young daemon boy just sighed before closing his eyes for a few to rest.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki slowly woken up from a slumber when the sun hits her face, so she reached up to her cell phone to check the time before she turn it off. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, the party was overwhelming, thankfully she dragged both Hannah and Ardyn away from bar. She didn't know where Takeshi and their father went, however when she stopped rubbing her eyes, her drowsy silver blue eyes laid on three figures on the bed, it turns out to be Kokoro, Lin, and Chibiterasu in canine form, although Lin's hellhound form was rather larger looking black dog. She did saw his smaller form when she first met him and back in London, so she carefully not to disturb them as she got out the bed and fix her hair before she can change her pajama to her clothes she picked out. Suddenly, she heard the knock on the door as she looked at the door and sense life and death presence. She recognized the presence and she opened the door to see Joshua, who was smirking at her, "Good morning Priestess, sorry we didn't have a chance to talk yesterday," he greet her, while she yawned a bit, "Good morning to you too Kiryu-san, and please keep it down because Lin-san, Chibiterasu-sama, and Kokoro-chan are still sleeping," she quietly greet and shush him as she glanced at three sleepy companions. Joshua looked at the bed to see them sleeping. He made the 'o' shape and looked at her as he regain her composer, "My apology, but we have a lot of talk about," he replied and pulled her out of the room. She was surprised and looked at the Composer of Reaper Game with curious gaze, "What is this all about?" she asked him to stay quiet as possible because some of them might be sleeping still, "Well two things. One, how do I know you because I heard your little puppy adventures, and keep an eye on you while you were walking around the Shibuya. Lady Miku was right about you when I first saw you, you are unusual half demon with spiritual power. Also, I already know you are reincarnation of Celestial Brushing Goddess of Sun, Okami Amaterasu," he admitted he did keep an eye on her, he already found out her reincarnation. Mitsuki was shock, not just he watched over her, but he learned she's a reincarnated. Joshua patted her head affectionly, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I already assumed, Japanese Gods, your father, and your older half brother knew that," he reassured her, while her eyes were closed and her ears went flat. Mitsuki was now worried, revenants already found out because of Fenrir's mysterious connection with Amaterasu and two female revenants couldn't tell her why. Mitsuki silently nodded, yet gave him a soft smile that he won't tell anyone, "Thank you so much Kiryu-sama," "Just call me Joshua and drop that formality, that made me sound like I am old," he replied and wanted her to drop the formality. Mitsuki blinked her sleepy silver blue eyes couple times, then she looked down and fiddle her thumbs, "Then... thank you so much, Joshua-san," she said it again, felt weird to say that informal speech to one who was lower rank of Death God. Joshua decide to keep that as he smiled, "No problem, and second thing is... I have a message from Lady Miku, but I have to let everyone hear this once they are all gathered," he replied and he dropped his smile when he mentioned about Miku's message, leaving Mitsuki puzzled about his expression.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi Nero

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:54 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

upon the sleepy ship, the Doctor was in the control room of the TARDIS, which was moved into a spare closet, with a pair of goggles on her head and other protective equipment as she had a fez on an experimental table "right ..." she said before putting the goggles over her eyes and picked up a large spoon. a few seconds later came a loud explosion that rocked both the TARDIS and the ship as smoke pillared from the inside of the phone box and the Doctor came out coughing with explosion marks on her face waving away the smoke "clever ... very clever ... hard for me to to resist a fez" she said before shaking her head and came out of the store room which was connected to the bar and saw Argaine "exploding fez *cough* delivered early this morning ... i'll admit that's a first for me"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:34 pm

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah found herself slowly blinking away with a yawn she released her grip on adry and began to rub her eyes,"Hmm..", she said in a soft voice turning her attention to the dark haired blue eyed boy of her dreams,"Oh!", she blushed,"I was sleeping right next to him!!!', she internally screamed in her head as she blushed slightly only to clear her throat her lackeys were all lined up against the wall snoozing thankful for some sleep as she snapped her fingers to wake the,"Bring me breakfast I'm terribly famished", she demanded as one of the 3 began to rouse,"Now!", she snapped baring her fangs as the 3rd one smacked the other two awake and then all stood up in attention,"yes lady Hannah!", they all ran out of the room as she sat up in bed blinking waiting patiently for her breakfast,"Adryn are you hungry?", she said nudging him gently,"I can get you food as well", she yawned softly cupping her motuh with her hand in an attemtp to be lady like but she was rather hungry and a nice cup of O+ sounded lovely this morning.

Layla slowly began to stir from her bed she wasn't sure where she was or who put her there but she slowly got up and began to make her way onto the deck... she found herself staring at Arigrane as he looked out at the sea her eyes were dull with grief so it was true he was gone and he wasn't coming back..., she found herself wishing she had died in that dark room locked up... another part of her wished she never remembered who she was at all then maybe she could have started a new life together. Slowly turning herself away from the area she went back downstairs and somehow found herself in the kitchen area seeing 3 men in suits preparing a meal and some red juice,"Excuse us!", they said rather in unison as they all huddled out of the area and made there way out of the kitchen. Layla sighed and went over to the stove beginning to make a pot of coffee.

Odelia finally woke up rolling over only to feel a bottle of rum in the bed,"Hmm..", she blinked slowly looking at the bottle before let out a sigh of happiness cuddling it next to her face,"Meh.. rum...", she mumbled softly to herself as she began to doze back to sleep seeing as she wasn't about to have a hang over and would begin her drinking immediately upon waking.

User ImageUser Image

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:56 pm
Valencia was outside near the bow of the ship. She was laying on her back against the bowsprit. Her legs crossed and hands on her stomach. She snored lightly before waking up to the sunrise. Shukurai was just above her, perched on the bowsprit like a bird. "Morning." Valencia yawned and and stretched out. Next thing he knew, she jolted up right and muttered several curses under her breath. Shukurai raised his eyebrow and saw her frantically massaging her upper left leg. "Cramp?" Valencia grit her teeth in her response. "Yeah! F***!" Once she got the muscle to relax she laid back down. "Worst way to wake up!" Valencia sighed as she caught her breath. "I'll go talk to Layla in a bit about finding her crew. We'll head to Pandora as soon as we do."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion
question  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

The explosion was something Arigane would have been shocked to hear until he turned to see the Doctor standing there with his fez. The old god only smiled at the sight of his regenerated old friend, brushing off his robes before standing up straight stretching out his arms. Turning toward the Doctor, Arigane used his hands to speak with him using American Sign Language,'Glad to see you haven't changed, old friend. Seems so long ago now since our first encounter."
Meanwhile, Vin was puffing away at his joint, calming his mind with the fuzzy effects of the drug. Breathing in softly through his nose, the demigod just sat within his bathtub that wasn't filled with water until he heard something loud. A large explosion. Sitting straight up in the tub, Vin blinked a few times as his mind began to show something he remembered. Back at Motherbase, he remembered triggering a explosion on a bridge between the assassins and the infected soldiers, giving them a chance to escape but almost costing him his own life as he was on the side where the infected were. Trying to breath slowly to try and calm himself, the demigod stood up from the bathtub before wrapping his vest over his bare chest before leaving the bathroom. Jezebel and Lucifer were still sleeping so he decided to let them sleep and tip toe out of his captain's quarters. Opening up the doors quickly, he looked at the smoldering Doctor and his own father smiling, making him only sigh softly with the joint between his lips as he left toward the kitchen," 'Nother day in paradise"
Meanwhile, Ardyn squinted his eyes to see Hannah had men in suits helping getting breakfast for her which only made him chuckle softly. Standing up from the bed, the sleepy child of a half daemon only stretched his arms out when she asked if he wanted anything from the kitchen. Ardyn only chuckled in a sweat tone before speaking with a shy voice,"N-No but t-t-thank you. You are very nic-"
With this, the explosion from the Doctor's fez happened which made Ardyn blink a few times before checking outside the door to see the Doctor with a Fez in her hands, making him blink a few times before noticing the bits of ash on her outfit which only made him laugh softly before going back into Hannah and his room which he spoke once again,"We should g-get ready, it's time for a new adventure~"
After a few minutes, Vin walked into the kitchen area where he noticed someone next to the coffee machine with blue hair. Whipping his eyes softly to wake himself up just a little bit more, he looked back to see that it was Layla who was working on making some coffee which made him smile softly. He truly was happy to see someone familiar from back in his days of Motherbase but he knew how she would feel about everything. With this, Vin walked past the three men in suits, who by the way, he had no idea who they were but if they were making food then you best believe he'd be taking some bacon off of one of the kids' plates. Once the suited men left, Vin closed the kitchen door before walking over to the coffee machine with a spare joint for the Bulletproof Angel,"It's...It's good to see you again. There is some things we should discuss."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:41 am
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Hearing the explosion startled Mitsuki, Joshua didn't seem to be react as he looked at where he heard the explosion and they felt the ship rumbling. Mitsuki placed her hand on her head, "That woken me up," she commented, just as the door slammed open to reveal human form Lin, he just woken up from his slumber thanks to explosion, "What the h*beep* is that noise?" he asked without a greeting, Mitsuki looked at him for a while before she waved her hand, "Good morning Lin-san," she greet him with a soft smile, "I will check it out, and you my hellhound friend, you might need to check your partner," said Joshua with a smile and left. Lin glanced at Joshua, well aware of him as composer of Reaper Game after he admitted he and Miku decided to bring Arigane and Kiba back from the dead by surviving seven days in Reaper Game, so they can help the resistance defeat Daichi and his alliances. Lin refocus on Mitsuki, "I will get your father and Lord Takeshi, and check on Aaron's condition to see if he's awaken or not, but thanks for helping up putting him in infinity room Princess, and use the bandage and herbal medicine instead of white magic," he replied and he thanking her for helping them putting Aaron on infinity room, and using herbal medicine and bandage rather than using white magic. Mitsuki smiled at him brightly, "Your welcome," she replied before Lin walked away to infinity room, Mitsuki head back to her room to change her clothes.
Because of explosion, Aqua woken up as she startled and looked at the door, "What is that explosion?" she asked herself and turned her head to where Arigane was, but he's not there. She got out of the bed and exit out of the room, she head to where the explosion was located, and she sees Arigane and Doctor, who was holding a fez, "What blew up?" she asked them as Joshua entered, until Nero slammed the door open, she looked at him, "D*beep*! What the h*beep* was that explosion!?" he shouts, just as Mitsuki arrived holding her two dead tired wolf companions in her arm as Joshua covered Mitsuki's ears. She looked at Joshua, then Nero, "Careful kid, and that woman holding something that may have caused the explosion," said Joshua as he smirked and let go of her ears. Nero pointing at Joshua in anger, "You are also a kid, like you are around same ages as Mitsuki!" he shouted at him, Mitsuki blinked couple times as she can see Joshua's true form, while Joshua smirked about his physical age. Aqua looked at Nero in confusion, "I have seen you during celebration last night, but who are you?" she asked him, Nero looked at Aqua for a while, then he rubbed his tired face, until Mitsuki spoken out with nervous smile, "Nero-san, I don't like to correct you, but that's not Joshua-san's real body, his true form is actually an adult-like form covered in white," she corrected him about Joshua's true form, leaving Joshua surprised as he looked at her head.
Lin arrived at infinity room, after Aerith and Zack exits out of the room due to sound of explosion, he finds Kiba and Takeshi woken up in annoyance. Takeshi rubbed back of his head, "What the h*beep* is that explosion?" Takeshi asked, "I'm not sure, but Princess will check it out after she's done changing her clothes," Lin replied, Kiba got up and stretch his arms. His silver blue eyes focus on Lin, "Apparently, Aaron isn't going waking up and we won't find out why my old man attacked him and strange burnt mark on him when Mitsuki removed his shirt last night before she uses an aloe cream," he commented about last night, and no sign of necromancer waking up. Because he's the undead, there was no telling when he will be awaken. Lin looked at unconscious Aaron for a while, then he looked at both Kiba and Takeshi, "Others might be at the bar, so it's best to get ready for the plan and how to deal with Lord Daichi and his alliances," he informed the wolf demon kings, Kiba and Takeshi understood as Lin lead them to where others were gathering. Unknownist to them, few seconds after the wolf tribes left, Aaron suddenly gasped as he woken up.

OOC:

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the TARDIS translation circuits would have easily translated Argaine's sign language even if the Doctor didn't know it, which luckily she did "yeah .... been a few regenerations ago for me. i'm in my early thousands now" she said before seeing everyone show up and held up the chard remains of the fez "miro-bomb inside a fez that was delivered to me ... the TARDIS detected it so i took it further into the sip to disarm it .... lost the Venusian dojo even with a level five shield around the thing" she said raising the fez again and tossed it to a hat rack but it instantly was reduced to atoms before it got there making the Doctor frown "that's the second fez i had that got destroyed ... right, so: i've been avoiding asking this because of Ardyn .... but considering i've been out of contact with this place i think i should know: what in the blazes has happened around here? this Daichi is the root of this issues i'm aware but i haven't run across that name in any time file on record. and trust me that's a lot of files"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Layla heard an explosion like everyone else on the ship but proved to ignore it because of her state of mind she turned at the sound of vincent entering,"Your up?", she said quietly leaning against the counter as she sipped on her morning coffee,"I thought you still be snuggling with that one woman", she said looking up at him while she take sips between her conversation crossing her arms to the discomfort plus she looked exhausted not sleeping from crying and wishing she was already dead the pain of losing trevor was deep and she didn't like it it hurt more than any gunshot wound she ever recieved any knife stab... any punches.. she wished it go away.

Odelia was awoken by the explosion and she grumbled as she grabbed up her bottle and unconsciously the spear as well as she walked out onto the deck she took a large swig of her drink then turned to the group of people appearing,"Who be shooting the cannons this earl' in the morn?", she demands,"Me beauty sleep be ruined!!", she said shaking her fist at the whole group before turning her attention back to chugging the bottle on deck and then realized she was holding something in her hand,"What be this...?"., she said inspecting the spear that she held so firmly in her hands

Hannah blinked at the sound of the explosion only to see the men burst into the doors explaining in horror to see if she was alright,'I'm fine", she said taking up her cup of blood she skipped past them snatching up adryn's hand,"We aren't really hungry you can eat that", she told them without a second glance as she walked with Adryn onto the deck with the others..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 pm
Valencia sat up again once the soreness in her leg was tolerable. "Alright. You ready to get on our next mission?" Shukurai stood and stretched like a cat on the bowsprit. "Breakfast as well?" Valencia nodded and stood up as Shukurai, the size of an iguana, climbed up her leg and onto her shoulder. They both headed back into the ship and the first couple people she saw was Arigane and the Doctor. Valencia remembered catching up with Arigane on her whereabouts after Lucian's death.

"After we buried Lucian I went my own way. Explored our Universe known as Laniakea and discovered another Universe called Stultas Deus. Which is where Shukurai is from. A God of Darkness who is both fearsome and benevolent. He helped me discover the mythical deity my power descends from. Which explained why Darkness is attracted to me." With Arigane being one of her last closest friends, she told him about a dream she had that she believed was Holy herself. Arigane, other than Shukurai was the only person she told the dream too. "In the dream I saw a void. Then light and stars. Two dragons circling each other. Like they were in an eternal dance. One made of light. She was graceful and stars fell off her scales with each rotation. The other was of Darkness. I could only see its eyes for it was as dark as the void. The stars created by the other faded into the Darkness only for the Light to fill it, again and again."

Valencia didnt want to intrude since he was reconnecting. She kindly waved to them both. "Good morning." Then headed into the kitchen where Layla and Vincent were. Valencia took one look at Layla and she could feel she was really depressed. Noticing the two of them talking Valencia went and made a pot of green tea with lemon and honey.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Being dragged up the stairs, Ardyn blinked a few times as Hannah took him and herself to the upper deck. The young boy walked past a open door before reaching the stairs to go out to the deck which he saw Vincent and Layla having their conversation. The smell of marijuana scent could be smelt outside the kitchen as Layla's voice could be heard about Vin sleeping in the same bed as someone else. Ardyn didn't know who this person was but he only heard Vin chuckle softly before replying,"Yeah, with that wolf companion of her, the only thing I saw was his snarling face since he decided to sleep in between us. Besides, I honestly didn't expect having this many people on my ship, had to make room somehow."
Ardyn blinked a few times before Hannah brought the young daemon boy up to the deck to see everyone conversing with eachother. Arigane listened to the Doctor's question before brushing his beard with his left hand. He wasn't sure on how to answer it. Arigane only knew the little bit about Daichi's involvement with the corruption of the gods. Someway, somehow, the Daemon King was involved in the start of the War of the Realms. Arigane's view quickly shifted as he heard Aqua's voice as he immediately smiled like he was a kid again. Turning his view to the voice of an old friend, Valencia, Arigane waved his hand in a happily way before turning back toward the Doctor before using his ASL to speak with him once again,"I don't know much about Daichi...though I do know he was involved with the Corruption of the Gods all those years ago."

...Meanwhile...

Vin placed the joint back between his lips before taking a few long hits to keep his mind calm before lending it to Layla just in case she wanted to partake. If she does or not wouldn't change the outcome of the situation for he just wanted to speak in a serious tone,"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I couldn't save the men at motherbase...but..there is still hope for you. After the infection was eliminated, there were still groups out on missions still. I had lost contact with many of those soldiers but I know one of them had him leading one of the groups..so there is hope..."
Vin then turned to see Valencia who had just walked into the kitchen which he just softly nodded toward her before looking back at Layla before placing the joint in the ashtray before speaking one last thing,"I know what you are thinking and I wouldn't blame you if you went out to find him. Live a happy life and have many beautiful children with him or whatever...just know that the Diamond Dogs' will not die in vain. Ashes will be diamonds by the end of this..we could always use your help, Angel."
Vin then stood up straight, pushing himself off the counter before placing his right hand against her shoulder in a sign of respect before removing his hand to move out to the deck. Layla could feel his right hand shaking as though she could feel how nervous he was about everything going on. As Vin moved toward the exit door, Vin turned toward Valencia as he used his right hand to quickly slip a joint within her jacket before walking to the door. Giving the two a quick solute before exiting. Walking up toward the deck, Vin had his hands placed in his pockets as he began to think about everything that has happened and how no matter what will happen, blood will be spilled. Daichi was the only thing on his mind, ready to rip the daemon apart for what had happened from Karuma to Motherbase. From killing Atticus to being trapped in the dark realm. The blond part of his hair began to turn slightly grey before changing back to it's usual blond as he quickly shook his head and walked up the stairs up to the deck. Walking to the center of the deck, Vin looked out to B.O.B. who was still bartending as he spoke up with a soft smile on his face,"Lets get started, buddy."
B.O.B. nodded his head softly as he walked over to a lever against the wall, flipping it on to activate the contraption. With this, the wood paneling opened in front of Vin who was placing his morning cigarette back between his lips before a large round table rose up which had some high tech hologram projectors built within it thanks to Cortex, also known as Otto. Turning his view to the rest of the crew, Vin only smiled as a hologram appeared to show a large map of the realms appeared, showing thirteen marks in different realms. Many weren't exact locations but Vin, with the help of Arigane's intel, was able to know each realm that the pieces were. Vin began to speak in a way that would remind everyone of his time as a commander,"Alright everyone, listen up cause I'm going to say this once. If you are here, you are here to fight against these b*bleep*ards for what they did..they hurt our families, our friends, the people of the realms...we have once chance to make it right...I know we will have many obstacles to overcome but with teamwork and dedication, we will rip that a*bleep*hat out of that throne chair and cut off his head...we have one goal, use the fragments of the Keyblade of Olympus to defeat the Alliance. We have intel that their Alliance had already learned of the location of all of the fragments so we will have to go get them first...we'll split up into teams and gather the lost fragments and kill anyone who stands in our way.."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Hearing Vincent spoken out about split up and gather the lost fragments, Joshua looked at the hologram and thirteen marks. Nero, V, Nico, Takeshi, Kiba, Lin, Joshua, Aqua, Mitsuki, Zack, and Aerith looked at the hologram. Joshua looked at Vincent as he smirked, "You really spoiled it, but I have a message and information from Lady Miku," he said to him, and his smirked faded. Aqua looked at Joshua, "What kind of message and information?" she asked, Joshua crossed his arms and lowered his eyes, "I have two informations... one is that she found the locations of unclaimed fragments, Merlin got the Poseidon's gem and the assassins' got the Bow of Artemis. Second of all, Arachne and Darcia obtained the fragments. Darcia got Zeus' thunderbolt, and Arachne got Helen of Troy's dagger," he revealed the information Miku told him, including Helen of Troy's dagger and Zeus' lightning bolt were now under their enemies possession. This shocked Mitsuki and Aqua, they both knows Zeus' lightning bolt was lethal. Joshua looked at everyone as he gain her serious expression, "Lady Miku wanted to give you a message... she wants let you all know, she's cannot help you, but when you call gather enough fragments and prepare for war against Daichi, she will assist you when you all face Daichi," he delivered the message from Miku. This shocked everyone, Takeshi quickly regain his composer, "She's hidden," "Yes, I got her message after Darcia nearly discovered her, and I pulled her out. It will be best for her to hide in Reaper Game," he replied. Nero listens to Joshua, however he looked at the group, "Okay, so besides the fragments, we all have to be cautious about Urizen and the demons. According to V, Urizen is after the blood, so he can get the fruit to become the powerful demon king. We have to destroy Qliphoth's roots before he consumes it," he informed them about Urizen. Mitsuki, Takeshi, and Kiba heard about Urizen from Nero and V, this worries her, however Kiba was disgusted about Qliphoth's fruit. Mitsuki looked the groups, "While you all have to search for the fragments, I have to head to Angelgard and forge the pact with Bahamut-sama, however Gentiana-sama said I need the assist to fight against him," "I hope you all forgetting, you already made the alliance with Revenants and Death's students," Aaron spoken out as he leaned against the doorway, he snickered at the group. Takeshi and others looked at still recovered necromancer, he approached him, "Aaron, you aren't supposed to be up," he said to him, Aaron shook his head, "I'm fine, but like this death angel said, your grandfather shot the lightning bolt at me. I nearly got killed," he explains to him, and how he survived, Takeshi narrowed his silver blue eyes, "So it is true."

OOC:

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as soon as Arigane said Daichi was responsible for the corruption of the Olympians, the Doctor's eyebrows knitted together in confusion "then he's been at this for a good long while" she said thinking and barely heard Vin's speech but got the gist of it: keyblade fragments scattered through the realms and in the guise of Greek artifacts "reminds me when the White Guardian asked me to find the Key to Time ... that was tedious but at least there were only six fragments" she said rubbing her head before hearing a beeping noise "finally, a call back. i'll be right back" she said before running down to the TARDIS

"those fragments are a bothersome .... that Trojan War was mostly fought because for wanting to acquire Helen's dagger" a voice said as Dionysus, dressed in a leopard Hawaiian shirt and tan shorts, appeared with a can of diet coke and took a sip "Athena came up with the horse ... i remember EVERY one of us telling her that it wouldn't work and the Trojans weren't stupid enough to just think the Greeks left, gave them a gift for them to roll into the gates and all of them to turn in early, BUT-" he said before dramatically waving his hand out then looked at Odelia "and i see you acquired one as well, though why Leonidus couldn't have just used a sword i'll never know ... Spartans ... they're a difficult bunch to predict"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out