Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:04 pm
User ImageA few years had passed since the attempted murder on Inoita. Owen and his guards had been swift to find those responsible for the act and struck down on them hard with the full force of the law. He had even made his oldest daughter see reason that she might need a guard even though she was an almighty goddess she had been wounded easily and in their own home at that. Now a few years had passed and Inoita felt more restricted than ever with a guard tailing her every move when she was awake.

Right now the young woman was sitting in the gardens reading a book, or well she was attempting to read it for she had a small white kitten with a blue and a green eye sitting on her lap attempting to get her attention. The little creature had been gift from her two children on her most recent birthday. She had yet to name the little creature as it’s small paws was playing with the pages of the book. Her purple eyes closed as she sighed for what seemed to be the 100th time in less than a minute. She finally put the book down and put the small cretin down on the grass beside her before she looked around. Her long silver blonde hair swaying slightly in the breeze before she spoke with a soft melodious voice “Haemir and Leirin does neither of you get bored just standing in the shadows watching my back even as I attempt to read? We are in the gardens, I am sure you could join the guards training and still be close enough in case something ought to happen me.” Looking over her shoulder she watched the tall men. One with white hair fairer than even hers and eyes as light blue as the ice on the lake during winters, the other his opposite with dark grey hair and eyes glowing red, just like hers did when she got upset.

If one was to look close they would see that Inoita had changed entirely during the past years, she had taken on an elven appearance with short pointy ears, her fangs was long gone and she had let her thin lips fill out until they where plump. She still was a short woman since altering her weight or height would make her loose her centre of gravity. A test or five to many had taught her that lesson. Waiting for her two guards to respond she started to pat the small kitten that was still vying for her attention.

User Image
The darker Leirin was the one to respond to their mistress question with a short “no your highness, last time you where attacked was in these same settings as you know.” His voice was deep with a growling rasp to it as he spoke almost as he had screamed himself hoarse during practice just minutes ago. He soon spoke again “Your father and mother would never forgive us if something where to happen to you again, and I fear our commander, your sisters husband, would drive us dead with his own sword, your son and nephew right beside him. If it was to come to their knowledge we even left you for a minute while outside.” The man sounded serious his red eyes glowing brighter as he spoke of her brother in law, her son and her nephew as if those three men could frighten any adult man in the entire nation.

User Image
Haemir nodded his head along side as Leirin spoke. Indeed the king and the three top soldiers would have their hides if something was to happen to the woman everyone believed was to be the next high queen. He to spoke up his voice was also deep like dark chocolate as he spoke. “My queen, you know the whole kingdom would mourn if something where to happen to our patron saint. And we, your simple guards, would have to bare the eternal shame that we where not doing our duty to you, the nation and everyone who worships you as their chosen goddess.” for Haemir it was an extra honor to serve as her guard since he already as a young boy had been set on the path to become a priest, a holy knight in her name what greater honor could he not have than to protect her holy divinity from harm and those spreading lies and ill will against her?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:11 pm
User Image
Orixana had not met Dizzy that day in the glen as she had a private lesson with her mother that evening in the art of letter writing to diplomats. Since that private lesson she had sent small letters to Dizzy encouraging him to be just him and not someone he thought he needed to be in order to fit in. As the years moved on she had became increasingly tiered every evening and often fell asleep at her study table or in the library studying. Her feelings had not once disappeared for the wild man that she had met all those years ago but the castle life was stuffy and not at all what she wanted, she had ran away from a life behind walls to be free, to live another one? She often dreamed of days in the fields playing with children laughing instead of dusty old books she red or sewing or singing or god forbid that dreadful piano. Orixana sighed as she looked out the window ignoring the young brown haired man by the door that was supposedly there for her own safety on orders from her brother.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:35 pm
⚔️Erendriel⚔️
[Erendriel]
"We're not that hard on ye lads are we?" Came a deep voice from behind. It was none other than Erendriel. My had he grown! The years had been kind to him. He had grown to be a handsome teenager. "Good day, beautiful Auntie." Eren said before bowing to her with a wink. "Ye lads can take a break. I won' let her out of me sight."

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The night Orixana didn't come changed Dizzy. He threw out all his knight armor and never showed up for another day of training with his stepfather. Instead, he put his energy and skills towards becoming the best blacksmith in the country. He mined his own metals in the mountains. He made weapons out of the most precious rocks, stones, and metals. Dizzy's fame had spread from one side to the other side of the country. Many knight academies wanted Dizzy to supply their training swords. Even the high king and queen trusted him to make their weaponry. However, he would give it all up if he could call Orixana his own again. The years he spent in the mountains and working to forage his own weapons made him bigger and stronger than ever. The letters that Orixana sent him over the years kept his heart fresh with love for her. Today, he wrote her a short letter by dove. "I'm coming to see my mother today. Maybe we will get a chance to meet? I know you're busy. Keep up the great work." Was all the letter said. Dizzy didn't want to come off too desperate, but he would be lying if he said he didn't feel a surge of excitement at the thought of seeing her again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:05 am
User ImageInoita rolled her eyes at her nephew before she spoke up. “Ye know Erendriel I dun need any sitters... specially not those a few decades or even centuries younger than me.” She said with a wink and stuck her tongue out at him. She then turned to her guards and made a sign with her hand as if she was trying to shoo them away. “you heard him men, off you go to woo the ladies, my nephew is almost capable of keeping me in line.” She stated the kitten following her hands movements trying to catch her hand by jumping. The two guards gave court nods before they walked a few hundred yards away. Inoita then turned to Eren fully. “You are a saviour my dear prince in shining armour!” She exclaimed with a giggle. The joy shining in her eyes as she looked up at him. If one didn’t know one could mistake them for almost being the same age. “But shouldn’t you be in class with your sister and cousins young one?” she asked after a moment.

User Image
Orixana had red the letter and was now looking out the window hoping to catch a hint of the man she loved so dearly. She wished she had the courage to do what he did, just up and leave the comfort of the family and become a baker or farmer. Or anything else than a princess really. But she was scared she would disappoint her mother or that her brother would force her back if she did leave. Inayra you may take a leave, I will be reading tonight again and not leaving the library for quite a while she said softly not getting a response from the man she addressed, she was not entirely sure he knew how to speak other than to animals, her own dragon had preferred the man once he showed up.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:35 am
⚔️Erendriel⚔️
[Erendriel]
"Not a problem." Eren wrapped his arms around her a d hugged her tight. "I felt your annoyance and excused myself from class." Gently, Eren reached for the kitten. "I'd much rather be here with you than in class. Besides, I'm technically too old as well. I'm just as old as you are. Feels strange reading about myself as Arawan. Is that how you felt when you were in class? He asked, moving to sit beside her and put his arm around her shoulders

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy took a deep breath as he stood at the forest's edge. He wasn't sure how this visit would go. The last visit wasn't as great as he thought it should be, but nevertheless, he wanted to make sure his mother knew that he wasn't disappearing on her like he did all those years ago. "Orixana..." Dizzy breathed. All he wanted to do was steal her from her window at night and keep her for himself. She would be well provided for and protected. But it seemed that this was the life she wanted. Dizzy shook his head and marched on towards the royal estate. Dizzy could see the castle as he emerged from the trees. He walked confidently towards his destination.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:10 am
User ImageInoita giggled a she pulled him to sit beside her. “oh sweety, your mother, uncles and I made history during those classes. It was so much more fun to cause scandals than reading about myself. And my siblings rathe hear the history from me as I remembered it.” She said getting a faraway look in her eyes as they slightly shifted to red then back to the amethyst colour she had adopted. “Life was almost simpler back then when we were “just” travellers you know. No royal duties, no annoying shadows, just the three of us and the world ahead.” She said softly before she shook her head. She did miss those times at moments like this but then she had lost the twins, now she had them back and she would be damned if she lost them again, Even if it took away her immortal life and killed her for good she would make sure the twins got their happy life’s they deserved. “Don’t you just wish we could leave sometimes Eren? Just the three of us, travel like we used to?” she suddenly asked, she knew it was impossible between her duties to the people and to the kingdom. Kimmela had what it took, she was brave, she married a commoner and ran her inn she resigned her crown and titles. Inoita knew she was a coward that way that she didn’t do that.

User Image
Orixana stood up from her desk to return the book she had been reading, it was on the consequences of an heir to the throne resigning their duties, she knew she could ask her aunt all about it but she didn’t want to. It would come back to her mother and brother if she did. She sighed as she looked at the time then glanced to the garden where she saw her mother. Inayra, could you help me find a book on marriage law and courting? she asked the silent man who went inside the library and helped her look. Together they soon found the book she wanted and she smiled as she began to read.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:04 am
⚔️Erendriel⚔️
[Erendriel]

Erendriel pulled her close as they sat there. "Truth be told, I do miss the good ol' days. I would rather be a village boy again rather than stuck in a classroom with teachers who don' know the whole truth about what happened. I canna say anythin' because I 'wasn' born yet' says the professor." Eren rolled his eyes and sank down into the seat. "Let's just go. You, me an Evie...we could just..." He sighed and shook his head. "it would break Ma's heart..."

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy walked up to the palace and walked inside to go find his mother. One guard said she should be with her youngest daughter in the sunroom reading or napping. He walked around for a bit before he stood still, scratching his head. "Crap...I'm lost...if only she had walked I could have smelled her out..." He sighed and stood before a big door. "Here goes nothing." Dizzy pushed the door open and walked inside, hoping he chose right.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:28 am
User ImageInoita rolled her eyes the teachers had the same attitude to them at least until they were told of who she was. “It would break many hearts, and it wouldn’t be possible, I have my duties and I heard your inline to be a captain soon, and so young.” She said ruffling his hair like she used to when he was a child. “Speaking of Evelyn, where is she?” she asked looking around knowing that the two weren’t separated for long even now. The kitten had strolled off a bit and was chasing a butterfly jumping after it. She smiled some as she took in the scene, how innocent the little cretin was. “I have a meeting with Maman and Adda soon.” She said out of nowhere she actually didn’t know what this meeting was about, but she would take the time to rely the news she had on Elizabeth. Inoita knew one of her guards was still watching them closely and could guess which one it was but she didn’t have the energy to care. She laid down in the grass very un lady like and closed her eyes.

User Image
Orixana looked up from her book as the door opened the man beside her opened his closed eyes and drew his sword. Orixana smiled as she saw Dizzy and put her book down and moved to stand up.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:07 am
⚔️Erendriel⚔️
[Erendriel]

Erendriel smiled and laid beside her with his hands behind his head. "Above I really wish we could have real privacy. I AM going to be commander soon." He smiled and nudged her side. "Evie is on the roof behind us. She's been quiet lately. Somethin is definitely on her mind. She's been in the mirror a lot an actin' real strange. Her mind is even blocked from mine some times..."

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy swallowed hard when he saw her. She changed her hair again but her scent was still the same. Daffodils and dirt. Dizzy realized that he was staring. He blushed and bowed low. "M-..my lady...I mean..not MY lady...uhm...princess...no...that's not right either..." Dizzy shook his head. "Good day to you..." Dizzy said, finally looking up at her, a blush on his cheeks

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:32 am
User ImageInoita giggled some before she spoke “maybe they are afraid I will seduce my sweet innocent nephew you know” she said in jester before she sighed and reached out to feel Evie wondering what was going on with the young woman. “No privacy comes with the job of being the son or daughter of royals, which applies to us both.” She then explained before she closed her eyes breathing out deeply. “Evelyn should remember the dangers with mirrors. Really.” She soon said with a slight frown. “so, Commander Cunningham, does the army have any plans on realising its sweet innocent prisoner from guards anytime soon?” she asked as a joke changing subject. She knew she needed to seek Evelyn out at some point and to feel out for dangers lurking about, but she was to tiered, abnormally tiered the past few months. She turned to Erendriel cuddling up to the young man her breaths softening out slowly as she relaxed inhaling his scent.

User Image
Orixana giggled slightly at Dizzy, he was the same man he had bene those years ago. Dizzy it’s still me not some titles. She said softly before she stood up and walked over to him, he had grown more in muscle mass while she looked even more fragile and pale than before. It’s good to see you again.. cousin she finally greeted him. The man in the room was still tense.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:54 am
⚔️Erendriel⚔️
[Erendriel]

Erendriel smirked at her words but did not respond to her comment. Keeping his thoughts to himself. "Hmmm....I dunno about innocent." He teased. "Maybe you'll get off for good behavior." Eren reached down, running his fingers through her hair, enjoying the silky feeling. "I'm just glad I can get a few moments like this with you. I would trade the title and everything just to have an hour with you without any guards, parents, teachers..." Eren chuckled and lifted her hair to his cheek. "So, how long do you plan on staying my age?"

Evelyn sat on the roof dangling her legs. "Yes, Auntie? I'm fine. Really. You and Eren both worry too much." She sounded distracted even in her mind. What was she thinking about?

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Cousin. Dizzy felt a pang in his chest at the word. "Of course...the same ol' Orixana..." Finally his eyes looked to the man who had his sword drawn. Dizzy nodded some to himself. That would explain the cousin part. "I see you're doing well for yourself...you look healthy..." She was more than healthy. She was beautiful. A bit pale like she hadn't seen the sun in months, but still beautiful. Like the moon. He wanted to grab her, hold her, kiss her...but instead he tightened his fists at his sides. "Dont worry sir. I'm...just her cousin..." The pain behind the words, finally saying them out loud. "The last thing I wanna do is harm daffo-...I mean...Orixana..." He said with a pained smile.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:06 pm
User ImageInoita Sighed as she responded to Evelyn Just checking on you sweety she responded to her nieces mind softly before she half opened an eye. “mmh how about forever?? And you know I’m only behaving good around you” she teased him back before she closed her eye again. “you know its more your parents than mine that are guard keepers, Maman and Adda learnt to roll with the flow long ago.” She said before she nuzzled closer to him. “mmh an hour of freedom to run barefoot! To take a swim in the lake or anything really..” She wished before she smiled slightly. “We should make a decree that says every royal gets one day a week to do what they want.” She said as she relaxed beside him half sleeping with her nose against his shoulder.

User Image
Ooh, Dizzy meet Inayra, my personal guard. Orixana introduced the man suddenly before she turned to him. Inayra stand down please, this is Dizzy he is family. She spoke softly before she wobbled some on her feet, Dizzy’s dismissive tone to her stung in her heart, maybe he had moved on and found someone already.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:19 pm
User Image
⚔️Erendriel⚔️

"I second that motion." Erendriel sighed, feeling content. He leaned down close to her ear where he was sure the guard wouldn't hear and whispered, "Let's do it." There was a mischievous spark in his eyes. "We could run off and...have a few hours to ourselves. Surely we wouldnt cause that much of a fuss for just 2 or 3 hours right?"

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Nice to meet you." Dizzy said with a short nod. Knowing that he was just a guard should have made him feel relieved, but the thought of her trusting her protection to someone else angered him. Had she forgotten? Did she not want him anymore? "I'm just family now?!" Dizzy thought to himself. He took a calming breath, but when he saw her legs wobble, he rushed over to her. It was instinct. Dizzy reached out to steady her arm. "Are you okay?" He asked gently. Part of him wanted to wrap her in his arms, but he knew she wouldnt allow it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:03 pm
User ImageInoita opened her eyes and nodded slightly into his shoulder. “port us away oh shining armour” she whispered back not trusting herself to port them right now. She glanced around knowing the alarms would raise the second they were gone, but she really didn’t care right now and would take the blame once they came back. Her amethyst colored eyes shone slightly before she closed them again and wrapped her arms around his arm.

User Image
Orixana nodded slightly to his question, yes she was okay if she could stay in his arms forever but his distance made her believe even more that he had moved on. Inayra you know the punishment for telling anyone about this. She said as she was steady in Dizzy’s arms inhaling his scent she relaxed some wishing she could stay. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to memorize his scent, if she had a choice she would leave with him right now.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:20 pm
User Image
⚔️Erendriel⚔️

Erendriel smirked when he heard her agree. In a puff of black smoke, they disappeared. They reappeared in a secluded area that looked like it was straight out of a fairytale. A field of lillies is where they stood. To the right, a waterfall cascaded into a large body of water. "This a good spot? I found it a few months ago." He smiled down at her. "You still like lillies, right?"

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy felt his heart thump loudly in his chest. Her scent. The feel of her soft skin. Her closeness. Dizzy licked his lips, fighting his own urge. "I've wanted..." He shook his head and hugged her tightly instead. "Tell me to let go and I will. Tell me to go and I'll leave." He said as he breathed in her hair.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces