Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm
"Yes... That's how it works." She repeated, still holding him close, hearing the song coming to an end, feeling her heart beat faster. Why, why, why? Polair could only wonder why? Why weren't they acting like themselves? A sinking feeling told her this wasn't the first time she was held like that, standing so close to someone that she was able to feel their breath. They were standing there, faces inches away from each other. Time slowly stopping for her when Engrav moved a strand of hair away from her face. Polair closed her eyes as she wondered what would happen next, what would he do? What would she do? Were they going to... out here? Just like that? The highblood's breath deepened, shivers running up her spine as she thought about it... How she anticipated the possible outcome. She placed her hands on his shoulders for support, really she thought that she's collapse. Polair slightly leaned in, feeling his breath until the song came to an end. That snapped her back to reality. What were they just doing? WHAT WERE THEY GOING TO DO? Her breathing quickened just thinking about it. Glub, they were going to-- They nearly--

She mentally screamed. No, no, no, she was overreacting, overthinking and definitely got the wrong idea, right? Polair tried to catch her breath, hand up to her chest as she felt her heart skipping more than a few beats. She was going to die. "I... Uh..." Her system had overloaded, she was shutting down, her voice sounded shaky and her face was burning up. Polair swallowed hard as she tried to reply to the other. The SHEshells performance cut her sentence short, their song made her even more nervous of the whole situation. She couldn't label what this was at all. What the hell was going on?

"I think I, um, may have time for one more?" Polair stuttered out, thumb caressing his palm. "Before I, uh, go on stage. I mean I won't take that much time preparing myself for my performance and all, I'm pretty quick in the dressing room." Okay that was a lie, if there was one thing she did was going all out with her outfit. She just feared upsetting him if she'd run off somewhere. "Unless you rather do something else." Anything else, really. Really.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:58 pm
Probably not was right, but at least now he had something to focus on that wasn't how little he was enjoying himself. Even if it wasn't fun, it was still a challenge he could throw his all into. Masoal only knew about roughly where to put his hands one, because Quella had put one there for him and two, because he'd eyeballed a few of the other couples on the way out here. That was enough, though. He'd show her he could handle this dancing thing just fine.

"Alright, he agreed, Don't slow me down."

Except a new act had just taken the stage and their song was definitely what Masoal would call slow. It wasn't his favorite, but it was enough to set off what natural rhythm the tealblood did have. He swayed with Quella at first, but he wasn't exactly sure if he was even doing any leading.

"How do you move in those shoes?" he asked her, almost tripping over his own feet for a short moment as he dared to make small talk. "Look at them. Not practical."

Buzzwulf

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:40 pm
Mim had no idea what was going on.

She had come to the event to see her good friend Acteon, but was having a hard time finding them in the crowd of teens and adults. She had tried to look around them, but she quickly grew bored and distracted among the thrum of music and hubbub of the night. Not to mention her dress was so shiny and pretty (she finally used some of her money on a dress, even though Trashdad protested).

So, she wandered through the party again, looking for Acteon or at least something to do. Her attention finally fell on the punch bowl, and she poured herself a nearly full cup of delicious juice. She moved back to the wall she had stationed herself at, but before she took a sip, a stranger took her drink in misunderstanding.

Mimimi reached out to explain, but fell short. They were too fast, and she couldn't speak up loud enough in this venue. She pulled back, watching the drink-thief leave with crossed arms and bitter resentment. She grumbled to herself, steaming literally and figuratively.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:52 pm
"Yeah." Engrav said, looking up as the SHEshells began to fill the stage. "Yeah, I could do one more. Maybe. If you, you know, don't mind. I mean, I had fun. It was fun." God gog, was that Flydra? And Scorpa? Engrav could feel his flush starting to get up in his face. The inventor let his flesh hand drop to the seadweller's waist to join the prosthetic as Polair leaned on his shoulders, pressing herself even closer as they swayed back and forth to the seashells. What in the world was he doing here? And why was he shaking like a leaf? Engrav's thinkpan spun through exit strategies and reasons to excuse himself, discarding all of them as insane or childish.

Polair pressed herself away for a moment, hand pressed to her chest, and Engrav's pulsethumper took a short rest from normal operation. Did she want to escape him? Find some little corner somewhere and hide and pretend that he didn't exist?

Did he want to escape her?

Engrav was torn.

He had plans. The yellowblood would even call them schemes, if he was inclined to drama. And yet he couldn't get out of the web of this single highblood. She kept dragging him back in every time he tried to escape. It was... thrilling. He glanced at the seadweller, her face as flushed as his. If not more.

What was he planning? Was there a plan at all? Engrav felt cut loose from his strings, a marionette without a master. He was pretty sure he'd collapse just like one too, if given half a chance.

"I'd like that," Engrav said, voice clear and bright for what felt like the first time the whole damned evening. "One more dance. If that's alright."

ImaginationsParadise

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:21 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Looked like a new act was taking the stage. Quella was excited. Hopefully something with a little more kick to it! Then she saw who it was: Scorpa and Flydra, her heroes! The excitable blueblood waved at the pair over the heads of the other dancing trolls, laughing at the face Masoal made. "Slow you down, huh?" The hunter said, ducking all the way down to twirl under the tealblood's hand with only a little wobble. It was quite a long way to go.

Unfortunately, the SHEshells sang slowly and sweetly, with a grace and tenderness that was entirely lost on Quella. "How do you move in those shoes?" Masoal asked, stumbling just a little as she did. Quella chuckled. "I have NO idea." She caught the fiery tealblood as he unbalanced himself, but it didn't seem like he wanted anything to do with her help. Quella shrugged. "Honestly, I'm pretty sure I've tripped like 8 times since we started out here." Plus, they were really tight. Masoal was right. They WERE impractical.

Quella kicked one off into the crowd, then another. They went sailing across the room, and one landed in a corner. The other landed with a splash in one of the punch bowls. Quella winced at the sound, but couldn't wipe a grin off her face. "See!" she said, scoping Masoal up and twirling him in a circle. She felt so FREE! "That's way better!"

saedusk
Honestly, this took a lot longer than I thought it would.

Yamashii
liiiittle bitty quotes

Doutei
liiiittle bitty quotes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:07 am

Knetic blinks. Mihail saved the jewel for him? Well that's a fuzzy feeling. He will need to investigate that feeling later. Much later.

Knetic feels his smile soften, he's got such a good friend. "Hm... It all looks really good. I'm definitely eyeing those desserts, but I should probably get some salt in my system after that drink. Anything you want?"

It all looks super delicious...would it be in bad taste to just try a bit of all of it...?

nepsah

screamingshark

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm
"Don't think I'd rather not dance with you. I do, I really enjoyed it Engrav." The problem was that she felt like she'd faint any minute due to the emotional responses she was experiencing right now. However, even will all the ruckus inside of her, it felt nice. Polair Rision couldn't deny it. What's the worst that could happen to her if she told this truth? One more dance wouldn't hurt. One more dance, just one more dance before locking up her emotions away. Just one more dance to feel the heat of another troll, to feel the rush, the thrill... Just one more dance to feel. She didn't really know why she wanted to feel in the first place. Was it that lack of feelings that got her here?

Was she a hopeless case, not deserving of moments like these specially after many sweeps of writing letters back and forth? Was this a way of knowing that she needed something more present? Polair didn't know. It was all confusing to her. She needed a miracle to get her out of this. But did she really want a miracle? Would she want to run away from him until her levels of dopamine and, god knew what else, were under control or did she wanted to stay and just face the risks? See what was at stake.

He spoke to her in a way that let her know he was sure of what he wanted. No squeaks, not even a stutter. This Engrav was even more persuasive than the last one and she got drawn by him. A physical object made out of his hands looped around Polair, and with a small smile on her face crept up as she inevitably got her long body up against his. Polair loved to dance, but she'd always been aware that she was dancing, aware of what her body was doing. Now, with this music and Engrav dancing with her, everything became invisible but the music. She was invisible. "You know... dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. Sometimes it shows you things you've never thought of prior to the moment your body moves..."

"Are you sure you've never done this before?"
She whispered to his spongeclot with a slight chuckle. They both wanted one more dance, this wasn't her overthinking about it. The voices in her head calmed down as she swayed side to side dancing to the slow and soft melody. Even knowing that she was good at this because it was what she did, it didn't make it any less of an amazing thing. Plus, the seadweller wasn't trying to be amazing without him--every move was intended to make them move together. There was no ego, just the music and their bodies. Moving the glasses up to the top of her head, Polair tried to get her words organized. "I never thought I'd enjoy my time here this much..." Polair trailed off, blushing as something took a hold of her for a second. The seadweller leaned in slowly, not caring if he had started it or if she should. It didn't matter who made the first move.

It was at first almost as if they hadn't wanted to kiss. Her mouth was on his, then she put both arms around him and pulled the lowblood against her. Polair's lips softened. She could feel the rapid beat of his heart banging and she was sure he could feel hers. Delicately, she parted her lips, swept them against his, and kissed first his top, then the bottom lip. Leading... She had done this before, but definitely not enough.
Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:19 am
User Image
Engrav Setlar

What was he so afraid of? Engrav wasn't sure. He could feel the fight-or-flight reflexes crouching in the center of his grubcage, trying to beat it's way out of his chitin. Engrav was pretty sure that it was trying to tell him to get out of there now, to drop the highblood and run away and not look back. The inventor bit his lip as Poliar leaned into his shoulder, pressing herself deeper into the dance. The two swayed together with the music. He'd never considered how nice it could feel. What the hell had he been doing, not letting anyone close to him for so long? He'd forgotten that contact was... nice.

"Horizontal desire? Yeah, I mean... yeah. That makes sense."
Engrav was pretty sure that his thinkpan had shut down completely and was leaking into his ears. He took a deep breath. She was right, though. He could feel himself moving before he'd given his body the order to move. Everything here was completely autonomous, on autopilot. He wondered if this was what a program felt like, free to complete further tasks while it fulfilled it's basic functions. He sure felt just as dumb as one right now.

If Engrav thought about it too much, he was going to ruin it. And it would be over and he would go home to his hive. And then he'd get up and still be on autopilot. He flushed deep as the seadweller whispered into his ear, but gave her a smile and a chuckle. "That good, huh?" he said, voice surprising himself as well. Where the hell had that come from? It sounded like something Cerpin or something would say. Engrav winced at the thought, mentally kicking himself. He was just about to say something, apologise or make some other stupid joke, when Polair began to lean in to him. Alarm bells rang as he leaned to meet her.

They were very easy to ignore, for some reason.

At first he was hesitant, their lips barely touching. Then her mouth was on his, and both arms fell to her waist as she leaned in. What was this. What WAS this. Engrav hadn't... he'd never even considered red feelings. Well, he had, but not... He'd thought he was immune. Like it was some kind of sickness. Like he'd had an inoculation or developed antibodies. Maybe a thought to the contrary crept in now and again, but he'd squashed every one with the same ruthless line of thought. These things weren't for him. He didn't deserve them.

He realized he hadn't breathed in some time.

They separated for a moment as Engrav caught a quick breath. It came heavy to the yellowblood, more a marathon pant then a dancer's quick inhalation. Polair was... well, he should just admit it to himself at this point. She was intoxicating. He swept a hand along her jaw, seeing the parted lips, the closed eyes. One more wouldn't hurt. Pouncebeast was already out of the carrying receptacle.

The second kiss was longer, sweeter. They were both figuring out how this worked now, getting a little more comfortable with the idea. Engrav let himself linger as they found the angle that fit, his prosthetic cradling the back of her thinkpan gently. When they finally broke apart, he felt... calm, almost. Not calm, but clear. He knew where the two of them stood now, and it all made more sense. The letters, the visits, the little surprises. Why he'd invited her to the prom in the first place.

He had a degenerative brain disease.

The same one as everyone else, apparently.

Engrav glanced around, catching Polair's hand. There were too many eyes out here. He'd like to talk a bit, try to figure out what the hell was going on between the two of them, but not out here. Not where everyone could see. "Hey, do you want to maybe move to the photo booth? It feels like there's a lot of eyes out here." He said, trying to sound casual. At least there they wouldn't be in clear eyeshot.

ImaginationsParadise

Buzzwulf

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:54 am
Acteon finished up speaking to a staff member, to make sure the piano was ready for their part. They'd go up soon enough, but for now they couldn't resist the allure of the party. They were dressed up, vest and bow-tie to match Steppy, glittering and sparkling with blue sequins. This was one of their first gigs in such a strange venue, and they hadn't been sure at first that the club would want a pianist. But it was quadrants themed, so they had queued up some romantic songs, ready to pull out some lovely singing voices to use.

Wandering between couples on the dance floor, they made their way to the punch bowl, and saw a familiar steaming face. "Mims! You cleaned up nice for this, huh," the girl said, putting an arm around their friend. "Glad you could make it. Excited to see me perform?"

Letting go, they filled two glasses of punch, offering one to Mimimi. The drink looked good, and when they took a sip, it was just what they needed before they performed for the club!

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:05 am
User Image Static Charge
This drink is really refreshing and you feel a second wind of energy coming on.
"Oh your preforming?" Static said with a surprised smile. There were so many performers here! It was kinda crazy! The blueblood turned to the stage as Flydra and Scorpa preformed. Uh, Scorpa, he should probably go say hi to her.... or something... It would be a good idea. What with her being his commanding officer or something... Man he hoped Kursha acted on his word and got the blueblood transferred over to himself.

Static turned back to the group he was a part of and frowned at Deimos. Right, unpleasant, grumpy, thats why he shouldn't have approached the tealblood... "Guess its all ive got." The blueblood said, shrugging Deimos's unpleasant attitude off. "Well, Emiola, it was a pleasure to meet you! Im looking forward to your performance." Static smiled at the nice tealblood girl, "Um, now, im going to, um, excuse myself..." The blueblood said, awkwardly excusing himself from the conversation.

Static made his way to where Scorpa and Flydra were coming off the stage. The blueblood had managed to actually get some drinks, and he handed a glass to each of the preforming sirens. Mostly the blueblood was happy to get away from Deimos. "Scorpa, its nice to see you preforming your, um, signature military accomplishment." It wasn't a slight at the fact that the only reason Scorpa and Flydra were so high up in the ranks solely because they preformed well on stage, not at all. "Wonderful performance."

Nepsah

Melancholies

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:46 am
User Image Chiara Moteku

PROM. Chiara made an entrance. She burst through the doors, and waltzed in, wearing a "dress" sure to catch eyes. "Hello little lovers and haters!" She cheered as she entered the club like she owned the place. It was time to make an entrance. The blueblood was fashionably late, of course. She had been waiting for all the right trolls to arrive, of course!

She quickly went from troll to troll, giving each an aggressive greeting. Not waiting at all for any responses.

"Amonee!" She said as she tussled the jadeblood's perfect hair. "You look gorgeous." She turned to give the other greenblood a slap on the back. "And Nucleo, of course." She winked at the two of them. "My arnt you guys close."

Before they could answer she moved on to the next troll. "Engrav!" She said, looking the yellowblood up and down, "And his date." She smiled wickedly. Engrav had a red. Def a good thing to know. "Look at you, dating up the hemospectrum, huh?" She snorted at the seadweller. Man she hated seadwellers. "Well, a seadweller, looks like someone is using their charms to their fullest extent."

Chiara left the yellowblood, there was no time for chit-chat! Her eyebrows went up as she neared the next couple. "Degras?! and Faithe?!" The blueblood nudged Etsali, "I see someone has a thing for the redbloods, huh?" She winked at Etsali. "Degras, never would have guessed." She smiled at the redblood. So, he had a red, man she was just getting all the interesting facts from this PROM. So many things to file away for later... so many things to think about... using.

Chiara moved on. She faintly knew the blueblood she was approaching next. Quella. And her date? Chiara grinned mischievously. "Military coming to PROM? Wow." She leaned over to the tealblood and whispered to him. "My advice; dont take her to bed. Unless you like sleeping with hulks i guess." She laughed and moved on.

Now, where was Cerpin? Well, she wasn't too concerned with him. She wanted to find out where that little redblood Tevini was....

Yamashii

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Green Minuet

saedusk

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:36 pm
    Emi grinned more and more as she absorbed the attention, "I'm gonna DJ for a little bit. I... dunno when I'm supposed to perform actually, oops." She laughed it off though, "Someone stole my punch too, but they gave me some beetles for it? I kinda thought about pretending to be part of the waitstaff for more tips." Emi shrugged, her attention going towards the SHEshells as they performed. Man! This place had to have a lot of connections to get them in here.

It was short lived. She frowned as Static grew awkward, "Oh uh--" There he went... "Bye...?" She looked between the space where Static was and Deimos, although it was hard to tell considering her hair was masking her gaze. Finally she spoke to Deimos again, "Do you not uh, like him that much?"

Micilla
): static

nepsah
hey bro that was sort of a d**k thing to say

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:37 pm

The frown... did he say something weird? Static was already excusing himself from the conversation before he could ask. "Oh. Bye then." There he went- to go talk to... oh, them. He tried to ignore the SHEShells on the stage- he didn't particularly like Scorpa and didn't really know Flydra enough to have much of an opinion.

He looked back to Emi and snorted. "You should prolly find out when you're doin' that y'know. What if they call you up and you ain't ready or somethin'?" He quirked a brow, then... shrugged. "I don't know him enough to care. Why?" Wait. Maybe he had said something weird and she picked up on it.

Micillia
sldkjg poor static

Melancholies
call him out emi!!! do it!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:53 pm
Singing on stage was something that Flydra enjoyed, not for the attention of the crowd but for the chance to perform with Scorpa. The excitement and energy of the other girl always made the tealblood feel alive and connected to the moment. So having a chance to sing a love duet with her moirail had made Flydra's entire night.

It was a short lived joy as she looked over the mass of trolls while she sang, her eyes catching on familiar faces in the crowd. Engrav stuck out like a sore thumb simply because this was exactly the sort of event she never expected to see a guy like him attend. And he was with-

The music ended and her hand instantly grabbed hold of Scorpa's. Her pulse was racing. That was Polair Rision. Dancing with- kissing Engrav Setlar. Had Buffel seen? Would this destroy the other yellowblood? He had mentioned being unsure of what his relationship status with Polair was. Anxiety never used to flare up and bother the doctor like this when she was younger. Where was Psykgi Mentha when she needed her? Puberty really sucked. She squeezed Scorpa's hand and turned to walk off stage to check if Buffel had noticed but a voice interrupted. It was Static Charge, one of Scorpa's rivals.

"Yes, Charge, Scorpa really is wonderful, isn't she? It's great that you follow her movements so closely." Her tone was distracted and somewhat awkward as her eyes searched the crowd. She had lost sight of the two trolls from earlier. Where had they gone? Should she say something to them?

"Scorpa, did you see-? They kissed!" She glanced to the yellowblood, unable to keep calm and quiet about the situation. It was not great to freak out about this in front of Static but Flydra was too tense and flustered to keep her cool.

Doutei
scorps halp

tenaciousgadabout
up to you if buffel joins the girls or not!

Micillia
pats static's sassy shoulder

ImaginationsParadise
not direct interaction but u were seen!

Buzzwulf
not direct interaction but u were seen!

Yamashii

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:29 pm
Buffel had been tapping his foot along to the music currently being sung by his date(s? He wasn’t sure Scorpa counted on account of the general aura of disdain he felt directed at him from her.) He looked down, making sure his suit looked okay for such a high-end public affair. After checking himself, the lowblood decided while he was away from the pair that he could make do with some mingling as he waited to meet back up with them once their set was over. He scanned the crowd a bit for anyone he recognized.

He saw Amonee, a greenblood he recognized from a long time past. That shifty blueblood from the space program, Chiara, was here. Over there was the highblood guy that Tevini always hung around. And, oh hey, that big hairy yellowblood that he’d met a few bloodfests ago! Swell guy, that one. And turning to his left he saw-

No. It couldn’t be.

It was her. Even in a crowd and from behind, he recognized the spiked horns that pointed up and out from the sides of her head. It was Polair.

He turned full-tilt and began to head in the opposite direction before he remembered his talk with Flydra. It wasn’t fair to her to keep their status in limbo because of his own shortcomings. No, he was going to do something this time. He turned back around and pushed through the crowd. Slowly making his way over, he cleared his throat so she’d hear him over the music.

”Er, hey! Polair!!! Long time no-!”

He stopped as he saw her. Her and Engrav.

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items