Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Nov 2017 Wishing Star!! (Nov 3 - Nov 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:40 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kyaishi
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: N/A (rogue)

Link to breeding agreement: Rogue breeding, I own :3
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small ribbon, tied in a neat bow, a bit frayed at the ends.
Short IC Response: In truth, Neaera cared little about the prospect of a child, but the opportunity to expand her and her sisters' hold across the small territories they had come to call their own, as well as the opportunity to entice others into their influence... it was something that interested her, at least. Despite her blase attitude, it was with care that she left her small offering to the spirits, uncharacteristically lacking of the snark that she leveled at most of these sorts of practices. If she received what she wanted, who cared what other ethereal beings exercised power in these lands? For now, at least...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:00 pm
My Long Lost Family Member
Agreement from Sesshiyasha

Soquili in search of a relative: Armitage
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Mutant regular? Maybe a Suti? Something that fits him?
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Armitage leaves some Tea, and cookies that his friend Irina had given to him before wandering up here. He also leaves some plants from Seymour (His butt plant) that he has collected and a bit of his hair. He can't see very well and winds up not placing these near the alter at all, but he doesn't know this.
Short IC Response:
Armitage had left the care of Irina the friend he had developed deep and complex feelings for with a gift of tea and cookies for the great star in the sky. He added these to the plants and the bit of hair he had trimmed, something of his, something of Seymour's, this would be his offering. He had been told that the star granted wishes. He longed for family. He could not recall if he had family or not, but he must, someone had to know him, someone had to remember him. He couldn't just be alone, not when everyone else had families and loved ones. He glanced down again.

"I may not remember who I am or where I have come from.... but please.... help me to find something.... someone.... I can't really be alone can I?"

There was a snarky response from behind him "Of course you aren't alone! I am still here...." was the grumbled response of the plant he carried on his back.

Armitage ignored Seymour's words and just silently sent his plea to the star once more. It wasn't possible for him to not have any family at all was it? Could that really be true? He hoped that it was not.... Only time would tell for him.  

Aneiron

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:17 am

Soquili in search of a relative: Honovi
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Uncle
Breed (first choice): Hippo-Angeni Suti
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hon leaves a few of the feathers he has collected, in addition to one of the statues his uncle enjoyed making, this one of a Dragon wrapping around a phoenix just for him. It was a representation of his parents. He also placed the small figure of Hedwig his wolf companion that he himself had made. He wasn't nearly as good as his uncle, but he had given that statue his all.
Short IC Response: Honovi places his offering upon the alter and looks to the star. "If my uncle could come back it would be great...." he was a stallion of few words, and mostly sarcasm, but he had stepped into the role of Heir, and the temporary role of king gracefully. His father and mother went to repair the damage his brother had brought upon the treaty, and his brother... that was another story. His brother had fled the clan to find something he could contribute. Hon figured it was Haku's way of just getting out of the marriage, but he cared about his brother and understood his need to leave.

Hon sighed to himself, he really did miss his uncle. He had been a carver. He had many things to teach Hon and it was always fun to be around him, and his animal companions. Like his mother, his father collected animals, but his were more to just keep them away from his mother. One day they would be reunited. His uncle, his parents, and his brother. All of them would be reunited, but for now, just having his uncle to take some of the pressure off his shoulders would be fantastic!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:28 am

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Angeni
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Three shiny rocks and one of his feathers
Short IC Response: It was with a hopeful heart that Hellion lay down his offerings for the star blazing above in the sky. This was his last and best hope to somehow find the sister that had been lost to him. If this didn't work, he wasn't sure what else he could possibly try.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:44 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: loltergeist, lunadriel
Permission: I own both & give her permission <3

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Additional Parents:

Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her blood.
Short IC Response: "I leave my blood as offering. That it may strengthen the child."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:53 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Poe leaves a few bloody feathers and the skull of a foe freshly slain by his mistress's scythe.
Short IC Response:
Poe was a simple creature with a simple purpose. He wanted his mistress to be happy. There were many families in their army. Their foals often took their first steps on the blood of their fallen enemies. His mistress was usually not very expressive. Huge and silent, she towered over those she ruled. She bowed to no one, but the foals. It was those few but sacred moments, when Poe would catch sight of her on the ground, surrounded by children. Mistress peering curiously at equally curious young ones. Usually when she spoke to Poe it was to give him orders. But recently, after one of those rare moments, she said something very different. "Children are something I never considered," Poe was confused. He thought about it for quite some time, before the star rose into the sky. When it did, he took it as a sign. "Poe loves Mistress. Children for Mistress would make Mistress happy... Please for Poe..."  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:21 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Always a stranger to those who can't look past her mask to see the beauty within, this mare is like a rare gem- beautiful inside and out ... and a little... pointy.
She wears a mask (Masked Uncert) to hide her reaction to those who would see her for nothing more than a beast... she'd never go out of her way to convince anyone of her true nature, preferring those who do not judge upon first glance, but she does so love a good chase.
She has a gentle heart and a sweet soul, with a rare (rather loud) melodic laugh. She can be quite feral at times, though she would never bring harm to another without just cause. Self-defense is usually the only thing that can bring her to violence, and she would fit right in with noble knights and honorable folks of any sort... provided, that is, they accept her.
10 Things I Like:
Rainbow
Monochrome
Long, flowing hair
Feathers!
Black
Stars/ Celestial Theme
Natural horsebreeds
Dapples
10 Things I Don't Like:
Gore
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A rainbow feather from her mane and a pretty, smooth river rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister Permission Link
Breed (first choice): Usida
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Usida
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some flowers tied in a lock of his hair
Short IC Response: Looking around him. He looks at his offering for the star. Hoping that it is enough. It has been a long time since he has seen his little sister. Not realizing that he had missed her til later on after he had left. He prays to the star as he hopes that the star can reunite them.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:11 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Ryghann, StrawberryRoseTea
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: NA
Permission: NA

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Pollux wasnt sure what to leave for the wishing star, but he knew that it had to be important. Thinking about it long and hard he decided to get into his special collection, it was a beautiful gemstone from the side of Decas cave that he found when they met. It sparkled in the light and reminded him of bright happy days. Made him think of their time shared.
Short IC Response: Poll and Decas relationship was difficult. he knew he was deeply in love and entranced by her but she had so many difficulties from her past which made it hard for her to express her emotions to Pollux. Her deep rooted feelings of abandonment had made it hard for her to get close to anyone, no matter how hard they tried. He looked up into the skies and wished from his heart, "Please, I know she feels alone......maybe if there was a child she could learn love again? she would never leave it.....it would be for the better."Looking to where Deca would be sleeping instead of being there with him, he understood. Not achieving things, not being chosen, made her feel unwanted and reminded her of her parents. "I know she would want this too! This wish is from both of us and means the world." He bowed his head and layed down to stargaze all the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:21 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Persona
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm one who likes mystery and beauty. I'm drawn to the stars but long to gaze with a friend. I'm a bit of a loner you see and would like someone to share my love of the stars. I'm a wandering minstrel of sorts so having one that could maybe help me along my travels would be great. I'm not the strongest or best with a weapon xD
10 Things I Like: 
1. Spacey
2. Long hair
3. Fluffyness
4. Asian flair
5. GLOW
6. Sumi-e
7. Armor
8. Sparklies-gems
9. Jewelry
10. Pelts
10 Things I Don't Like: 
1. Bland/boring
2. Neutral
3. Eye rape (bright accents are fine!)
4. Baldness
5. Muddy colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? glowing flowers of several colors, a bowl of rainbowish water with sparkles that mimics the night sky, and a Japanese dragon print Obi (things acquires amidst her travels)  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:25 am

Soquili in search of a relative: Bedwyr
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Unicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn-wind hybrid or unicorn half-breed
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A forget-me-not flower.
Short IC Response: Why he had chosen to sleep in an exposed meadow, Bedwyr did not know - at least, not until he was woken in the middle of the night by a bright, glimmering light that shone down from above. The great star illuminated the forest even through the tree limbs: grey light cast down in beams deep in the woods.

The wishing star.

Bedwyr had heard the tales, even made a wish himself before, but to no fruition. Perhaps, if he wished again, this time might be different? He would not be as invested this time, he told himself. He would not look for her every time he glanced at the horizon. He would not expect to see her around every corner, not after long years. Not since he left his herd for greener pastures, and left his only family with them.

But he could find, perhaps, a little hope.

Plucking one of the blue flowers he had chosen, maybe subconsciously for this reason, to sleep among, Bedwyr creaked to his feet and purposely put the flower back down on the ground. "Please let me see her again. I'm an old stallion now, or at least, I feel like one. She might bring some life back into these old bones."

Those words lit a spark of hope in him - and he realized it was something he needed, especially with winter coming. A flake of snow fell from the sky, just as he finished speaking, and he let his hope warm him.

Winter was already here.

((It's snowing at my house xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:48 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): KIri-flutter
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The last of the autumn flowers and some still brightly colored leaves.
Short IC Response: How long had it been since she had seen any piece of her family? Too long it would seem, even now with her my Talfyn at her side, the flutter hybrid felt something was missing. Something from her past that she just can't shake! So on this fatefilled night, she stepped away from her resting mate to take wing to the tallest hill close by. It was here she placed her offering, of flowers and leaves, before turning her gaze skywards.

"Oh little star, so bright and beautiful. I leave this offering to you this night. Phantoms of my past come back to haunt, my brother I seek so it will stop." She wasn't the best at these things, heck she was always the shy little thing.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:20 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Niyaru Delacroix
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: mindsend
Permission: x

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert || Itemless
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
Uncert || Itemless || Creatureless
Link to breeding agreement: x
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his blue feather charms
Short IC Response: He had a lot of faith in the power of the wishing star; he was proof that it worked. Keir wandered away from Echoed to get some alone time with the star. "I want to be closer to her than the others." He found himself looking up at the sky as the words left him. "Please bless me - no bless us with a miracle so that I can be her favorite." His eyes scanned the sky searching for any sign of the star. "I adore her but have to share her..its part of why I adore her though.." He didn't know what he was doing now but it felt good to get it off his chest. "I beg of you star to please bless us. I want to honor her and be close to her. Please grant my wish." He started to beg the star as it appeared and soared across the sky. The stallion hastily pulled one of his charms and left it on the ground where he was standing. He felt as though he had said everything and the offering was upon the ground. Keir decided to head back to Echoed before she notice him missing.

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: User Specific
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:22 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Mohana
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: The mare looked upward toward the heavens, her eyes reflecting the bright star that had appeared there. She had seen this star in her lifetime, though rarely and had heard tales of its powers. "I've traveled so much, I've seen so much. I feel that it is time to settle down now, but I am lonely." the mare gave a sigh, feeling alittle silly for talking toward the Heavens but she continued. "I've loved, I've lost, I've hurt and I've helped. I'm getting older now, I've no living children. If I stop traveling, I am afraid what being alone will do. I wish for a friend, spirits. Someone who will be nearby when I need them, to share stories under the stairs and maybe go on the occasional adventure with. Someone to help stave off the darkness that is being lonely."
10 Things I Like:
1. Fluff
2. Feather Wings
3. Paws/Claws
4. Stars
5. Skulls
6. Pastel blues/purples
7. Ocean
8. antlers
9. messy / windblown mane styles
10. sumi-e
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. curls
2. bright colors
3. bald ponies
4. gore
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Mohana placed a tiger lily, tied to an orange string with blue beads, onto a stone and looked upwards. She simply gave a small nod, before continuing on her way.  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:01 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Nayci

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2: Rogue
Link to breeding agreement: N/A (Rogue)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of his mane and a spike from his tail.
Short IC Response:
The wishing star still sounded like a fairy tail, something he would have never dreamed of as real. However, he couldn't deny the appeal of it. Finding a loved one, a partner, or children magically from afar. And this night Mataius found himself looking up towards the heavens, towards the star so many have spoken to before. The pain in his chest was palpable. His desire strong and, in some ways, foreboding.

"It's not very like me to wish upon stars. But..." he took a deep breath, "I want a family. After everything that has happened...after my love joined you up in the heavens..."

Mataius sighed once more, closing his eyes to push down not just the tears, but his feelings as well.

"I would like to hear the pitter patter of hoofprints again. I would like for my love to see me move forward with my life. Give me something to live for again. To show her that I am still the strong stallion she met so many years ago."

And with that, he lay his offering with all the others, a lock of his mane and a spike from his tail. He studied them closing, trying to not fight with himself to remove them. No....he must be strong. For her he must continue to be strong. The threat down in the kawani lands was still very, very real. He could not afford to crumble now. But maybe, just maybe, the light of a star would brighten his dark path.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff