Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

As he worked on putting his fire together, Dei sipped on his smoothie. He ended up finishing it before the fire though, so he got up to go toss out the empty container and returned to see a squirrel pop out and arrange the sticks perfectly again. He was beginning to question whether this booth was part of reality, or if he was in some alternate dimensional pocket or something...

Prizes:

tealight candle
mason jar

Taki-di rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Tsarzi Ameroc

These smoothies were decent (when she actually got one) and quite a novelty treat. Maybe the ones made for Bloodfest were a bit too sugary to be good for you,but as she thought about it, smoothies would be a good way to get daily portions of fruits or veggies. Mmm, that'd have to be something to contemplate.

Tsarzi's stared down the same server as yesterday when this time her order of a cinnamon apple smoothie was handed off to someone else. Incredible. At least her smoothie was remade, though that is basic business protocol. With a long, judgmental look at the server, she headed to the fire pits.

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:15 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Tsarzi Ameroc

Considering instances of incompetence already shown by the booth vendors, Tsarzi couldn't say she was shocked when she was handed a bundle of wet sticks.

Any troll that knew anything about fire would already know this was not going to work. Did they actually expect anyone to be able to do anything with this? Why would they even have wet wood available for this? Tsarzi didn't even bother trying with the wet wood. She wasn't here to waste her time with that a useless venture like that..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:18 pm
Despite working for the Nightly Grind most of his childhood and now teenage life sometimes details simply…got away from Xavier. Try as he might, Xavier was often clumsy when rushed or in any kind of hurry. Working with a new group of trolls during such a lively event as Bloodfest didn’t help matters. He simply hadn’t realized his terrible mistake before passing the smoothie off to the small clone-like children that had ordered. He was reminded of Nucleo..yet they seemed to be two separate individuals it was hard to tell. None the less, the mustard had been an honest mistake! It had been meant for some fair food he’d brought along. Somehow it had become a…less than desirable addon. Or so it would seem, given how he had DISRESPECTED his customers.

The color drained from the jadeblood’s face as he realized his grievous error as the tantrum unfolded before his lookstubs. He was such an idiot how could he mess up this badly?! His jaw opened and closed a few times in obvious shock, and appall for his short comings.

“By the Mothergrub..I-I..a..am SO sorry!” Xavier stammered out.

Xavier watched as his moriail came with an offering to the angry pair of twins, his head turned between them as the timid troll felt his shoulders sag. He felt worse knowing he had to clean up yet another one of HIS messes when he had his own things to worry about. They’d gotten several complaints already as it was.

This however was like royal icing on an already terrible cake.

Another blueblood was now staring him down, and even explaining he had made something equally as disgusting. “I-I didn’t intend to cause harm it was mistake—I..Of course I'll get the manage for you three.” Tears welled in his eyes as his hands balled against his sides from his being flustered.

He had disgraced their establishment after all on top of being a major letdown to his fellow co-workers and friends alike. All it did was make them have to work harder. Quietly he shifted some as his gaze fell onto the ground as he motioned to fill in the request for managerial escalation.

Yamashii
IM SORRY ;A;

Doutei
Halp...ImsosorryIreallyfailedyou x.x

Sypon
Please forgive me @.@

seekingCylem
It will never happen again @.@

saihen
Sir please I swear I didn't mean to screw everything up

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:43 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Ah, a smoothie - just what she needed tonight after a long night of reflection and stuff.

"Pineapple, banana, strawberry, mango, heavy on the cream, easy on the ice, with a hint of spice." she ordered. It might have been an odd combination, but Kei didn't like too much ice and she couldn't get enough milk. The fruit... was good for restoring energy and healthy besides. It was a little too much sugar. Beastdad wouldn't have approved. However, he wasn't there. She could, she determined, handle it. The spice... was an acquired taste.

"Thank you!" she said, adding in a tip - it looked like it was worth it. "I...!" she was stopped by the tealblood, who handed her a cookie. That was definitely not dietarily appropriate, but what did she care? A gift was a gift. Keionx bowed deeply.

"Thank thee." she said, "This is most gracious of thou. Have a wonderful night, drinkfriends."

Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:49 pm

It was time to try the firestarting activity again. Surely, after the workout she had, with such a delicious smoothie in hand, she would not fail this time!

She tried to start the fire, but only got weak, greasy smoke for her troubles. She tried different twigs - same effect. Annoyed, she touched them all - all of them, wet.

She gave them a glare, but was determined not to let them get her down. The night was still young, and there was more than fires to be had!

Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 pm
Oisier had been pleasantly slurping on their own smoothie when Reisio suddenly retched violently. Oisier, in turn, was startled into choking on their straw. Both twins were hacking fruity ice in front of the juice bar. Oisier spun on their sibling in horrified concern. Their attention was immediately redirected onto the greenbloods behind the counter.

Oisier zeroed in on the troll at fault for Reisio's devastating situation. "Foul," they spat, while standing behind Reisio. They shook their head at the sorry display.

Flatparent had already taken the lead in comforting Reisio, but Oisier, too, joined in. They took one of their twin's hands and pressed their own, untainted smoothie into their palm. They used their freed hands to pat Reisio's shoulder consolingly.

Another blueblood approached the counter from behind the twins. While the older troll's sudden appearance was unexpected, their similar qualm with the service failed to surprise Oisier. Feeling vindicated, they turned their attention back to the staff with their nose raised.

The guilty party appeared rightfully distressed by the twins' circumstances. Before they could properly prostrate themselves, yet another greenblood swept in. They were by far the most put-together of the lot, but clearly just as frazzled. They spilled apologies towards all of the bluebloods and unloaded a free gift upon each of them.

Oisier rotated the sparkling jar in their hands. It took a moment to realize it was yet another candle. A tiny bubble of delight threatened to break the solidarity of displeasure they shared with their twin. Oisier dully registered Xavier's apologies in the background. They looked to Reisio to determine to what degree the two of them should still be angry.

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Sypon

saihen

Doutei
SINCE I GUESS I'M JUST QUOTING EVERYONE IN THE THREAD AT THIS POINT.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 am
Armed with their lusus, sibling, and an equally irate older troll, Reisio was already feeling vindicated. As they removed their fists from their eyesockets, the troll let out a shuddering “MmmMMMM!!” and a huge exhale. This was then followed by a placated slurp from Oisier’s own beverage. Between the two of them, there was a net of support and general superiority when it came to receiving blended beverages. Reisio looked up with equal parts pitifulness and gratitude. Their anger was equally quenched when two jars with candles were pressed into their twin’s hands – fancy ones, at that.

More candles? It was as though the gift was made for them. Reisio’s attention flickered from the generous blubbering greenblood to the other wailing, plaid greenblood and to the candle. Their chin wobbled, mouth turning into a series of small toothy “s” shapes before a small “hmph!” escaped their lips.

“If it wasn’t on purpose, then that means… That you are… Inept! Incompetent! Very bad at your job!!” Reisio was puffed up with the confidence from Azrael’s outburst. “Better than malicious, but… Maladroit! Such damage from just… one troll.” They hissed. A small grey finger reached up from the death-clasp on the half-empty smoothie to sweep across some of Nucleo’s helpful clones. “You should be working at one-hundred percent! Look at… Look at them! Be more like them!” They squeaked, stomping a foot and nodding their head to punctuate it. Reisio’s tirade was over, and justice was served. They looked to Oisier, Planariant and Flatparent (and their good eye even flipped over to Azrael for a moment) for some positive affirmation. Flatparent gave their charge a prompting pat.

"And thank you for the candle." They added, looking sideways at Amonee.

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

seekingCylem

saihen

Doutei

Sypon
Vice Captain

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 am
First he'd been getting reports that Amonee was putting edible glitter into the drinks and now Xavier was poisoning them?

Nucleo felt the blood drain from his face as a scene began to unfold. He'd been in the middle of handing over a coupon to the pair of cute twins when one of them started going berserk! The fuzzy feeling of someone who understood him faded as he realized the first twin was bound to start backing up the second! Not that he could blame them. Usually his clones did the same for him, even when he was wrong. Except for one time... when that girl... never mind that, this demanded his attention!

"I'm truly sorry for the mistakes of my staff! I take responsibility for not training them better." Nucleo bowed his head in apology to the three angry bluebloods. He recognized the last blueblood, the tallest of the three, as a troll who'd been frequenting the booth for the past few nights. It made him feel horrible to think that the troll had continued to return to the booth despite getting terrible service- trying to give them a second and third chance to improve his impression of them. The Nightly Grind was better than this.

"Here's a refund of your beetles." He couldn't take their money after giving them drinks they couldn't consume! Handing over the appropriate amount of currency to each of the trolls, Nucleo bit his lip in a look of concern.

"I can remake the drinks you should've had, if you would still like them." He offered, unsure of if they'd take him up on the redo. While Nucleo didn't want to force them to drink them if they'd already had too negative an impression of the business, he did sincerely want to try and make it up to them!

"Would you be interested in that?" Nervous eyes pleaded.

Sypon

seekingCylem

saihen

leon_a_darkangel

Yamashii

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:28 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

“And no matter what I try, I can't seem to impress them. Even Odette seemed to think it was hopeless, and she knows me!” Autumn exclaimed. For the past five minutes she had been blowing off some steam after another failure at the Starlight Talent Agency booth, venting to one of the Nucleclones she had pinned to the service counter. She showed no sign of letting up any time soon.

“Don't get me wrong,” she continued. “I don't plan on giving up—not now, not ever—but it's just so frustrating. I really wanted to well in this. More than anything. It's like... you work so hard at something, and yet no one seems to appreciate it.” She drummed her nails on the counter, as her diatribe settled into a lull. After a moment her gaze turned thoughtful.

“I guess you would know something about that,” she said. Glancing over her shoulder, she turned a sharp look over the other customers. “I couldn't help but overhear some of the... ah... commotion last night. It sounds like a few people are raising a lot of fuss over practically nothing. Not that it's your fault, but it's making you look... oh!”

At last one of the clones returned to the counter with her drink—scratch that—multiple drinks. Autumn peered searchingly at the drinks, then at the weary barista. “Thank you, but I only ordered...” She trailed off mid-sentence. Her eyes lit up with excitement. “I have an idea~!”

Autumn clapped her hands together in delight. “I'll take these...” She pulled the drink carrier towards her. “... And I'll give them out to random trolls as a complementary service. A bit of free advertising if you will. That should win you over some new customers. In exchange...” she leaned in towards the greenblood. “You have to come cheer for me at the Starlight Talent Agency later. Bring Amonee and the others too!”

Doutei

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Doutei generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:01 am
User Image

The spigot of apologies continues to flow! Emotionally distraught, the staff continued to deliver awkward lackluster service while Nucleo and his clones handed out extra drinks to try and compensate. Will this business be able to survive the angry yelps that continue to plague their reviews? Or should they go running back to the mountain in shame?!

lowest smoothie roll
purplerosesbeauty
saihen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Green Minuet
You won a ticket!

saihen
You won a ticket!

nepsah
You won a ticket!

DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:03 am

Keionx made her (milk rich) order and read an Explorers club pamphlet as she waited. It appeared to be a camping and exploration and hiking club, or something of the sort. She flipped it over. It sounded interesting, but could she do it along with her Initiative duties and her own personal adventuring?

She turned to see her smoothie... Four times.

"Wow." she exclaimed, trying to figure out what to do. "Er, dost thou... have portable liquid containers?" She certainly didn't want to waste the smoothies, but she only had two arms, and she needed to do things with them.

"Mayhap, something that can be placed safely into a bag, or..." Three of the drinks were transferred into sealable jars by a helpful clone. "Ah! Yes! Thanks!" she said, stowing the jars in her bag. She remembered when she'd thought the clones to be Nucleo's twins! She still wished they were, but... Ah well. "That beith perfect." she gave a tip, and tried to offer more, but was politely rebuffed.

Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 am

Keionx contemplated the idea of an explorers club as she tried, once again, to build a fire. The more she thought about it, the more tempting it became. If she'd been a wiggler, she'd have jumped at the chance. But now...

Well now, she was really thinking about jumping at the chance, but she had responsibilities. Still... She reached down to take out the brochure, finding suddenly that she might have gone overboard with her fire preparations. She'd shaped the wood into a troll.

It would have been awkward to dissassemble it, just as awkward as burning it, so Kei opted for burning, reminded of cold nights and warm fires on Busthind's slopes..

Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:33 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Since the smoothie the night before hadn't been that bad, Dei decided to chance it again and go order another one. This time he got the same person that filled his smoothie with edible glitter, so he was a little... wary... The troll chattered the whole time about whatever drama they were watching in the back- which lead Dei to wonder why they even had a TV back there. Maybe that was why orders kept getting messed up. Oh well, at least it was a good smoothie again.

He wandered off to the fire area with the drink in hand.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:37 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

As he worked on the fire, Dei sipped at his smoothie just like the night before. Thankfully this time there were no squirrels to mysteriously appear and put everything together perfectly. As convenient as it was, it was beginning to weird Dei out. He managed to get a perfect fire going by the time he was done. Clearly he was the best outdoors-man ever to exist.

Prizes:

tealight candle x2
mason jar

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out