Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Combative Confection (Closed/Open for RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 pm
Amonee's eyes widened at the flicker of green flame but it was gone in an instant, almost as if he had imagined it. That was odd but she was willing to help him and so he pushed the matter to the back of his mind for now. Amonee was surrounded by trolls with mysterious powers like Nucleo, Caiden and Autumn. He suspected another friend of hiding powers as well but... it was something he would leave alone until she wanted to discuss it. And so he would offer the same courtesy to this baker.

"He really is special. He's the calmest, gentlest and most patient troll I've ever met. Xavier helped me nurse Nucleo, oh he's a... friend, back to health after Nucleo fell off a cliff and Xavier did it without batting an eye!" Amonee gushed, launching into a passionate and detailed (if not somewhat overwhelming) speech of all of his moirail's good points. He wanted everyone to know how wonderful the other jadeblood was. Especially since Xavier was getting a lot of heat over the whole mustard thing these days.

"He likes crystals. And music, he plays the pan flute." The excitable painter tried to brainstorm actual objects they could put on the cakes. "Wow, you have a lot of different options! These are all so pretty! Do you do frosting flowers?" The flowers were really more of his own aesthetic but he just wanted to know! In case...

"Oh goodness, I never introduced myself. I'm Amonee Brycer, by the way. I help out at the Nightly Grind coffeeshop! We're a smoothie booth this time though." He chattered on, happy to make a new friend. A cute one at that!

saihen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:03 am
Yamashii

"Oh they sound absolutely wonderful!" She said with absolute amazement in her voice. This troll sure sounded special, it would be awful if she didn't do something really special for them! She began measuring out ingredients for the cupcakes. As amonee continued to talk about his moirail she threw the ingredients together. Okay a moirail cake, the diamond was pink so she ran back to the box and grabbed some pink food coloring and some fondant.

"Crystals and the pan flute... hmmm.... Okay crystals, I think... I have some sugar candy we can use for crystals! just let me get this batter ready and the cupcakes in to bake," she ran back to the box and got out some gray and pink cupcake liners then to the ingredients box for some sugar candy. The sugar candy were basically sticks with massive sugar crystals on them. She set the candy on the counter and lined the cupcake tins with the liners.

"I don't know how to make frosting flowers, I haven't practiced those yet! but we can make some very simple roses out of this fondant!" she chirped cheerfully as she put the cupcakes in the oven and started the timer. Once the cupcakes were in the oven she took a deep breath. "Oh I've been there! there was this troll with umm, I think it was a plaid skirt? They had freckles and these really big horns," she said excitedly recounting the troll. "They had the nicest voice and gave me a really tasty smoothie, I've been meaning to go there again, but I'm so busy with this booth..." she trailed off and brought her hands to her face, she felt like her skin was burning, no doubt from her power activating earlier. The cold metal felt nice "Could you... umm, get me some juice? it's over there," she pointed to the pitcher  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:04 am
Sami-Fire

Yamashii

Micillia

only three tonight, so you all are the ticket winners!  
nepsah rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1 Total: 8 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:20 am

The mixer went haywire again... Api was pretty sure they were going to be finding cupcake batter in their hair for a week after this at this rate. This time they kept a careful watch on the timer, managing to pull them out of the oven at the perfect opportunity! They let them sit for a bit before decorating- though... for some reason Calida did not seem very impressed with their resulting cupcakes... weren't they the best ones they'd made all week...? Maybe she was having an off night.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Sami-Fire rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2 Total: 5 (3-12)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 pm
Wallas Ziegel

Score: 4 (1 + 0 + 3)

Wallas made his way back to the cupcake booth, still feeling full of fire. If he could have one more success here, he might just start floating from sheer elation. Grabbing a recipe, he got to work.

Maybe he was just a little TOO full of fire. Batter flew everywhere once again in the mixing process, and when he pulled his cupcakes out of the oven, they were blackened. Stunned by the utter failure, he set the cupcake tray on his station counter and walked off to clear his head. Before he got too far, he heard a clattering, and turned around to find that a lusus had wolfed down his busted cupcakes! How on earth did that lusus find them edible? Maybe they were just... blackened on the outside somehow? Bizarre.  
Green Minuet rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4 Total: 10 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:15 pm
As Calida retrieves a fresh bag of flour from her supply, a squirrel comes bursting out in a cloud of powder. In its mad attempt to escape it proceeds to knock over several cooking utensils.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 pm
      △ Kerras Farron

Score: x

Ba-da-da-doo-dah!

Kerras takes great delight in feeding Mami all their cupcakes, including gooey, salty ones.  
DraconicFeline rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 6 Total: 12 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:08 pm
VOID  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2 Total: 9 (3-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:09 pm
Sephos Arbola

Cupcakes? Sephos had actually never had cupcakes before. It was the end of Bloodfest, and it was early, before many trolls were out and about the stands. Maku would have wanted him to give it a try, and so he did. He thought he knew something about baking.

Apparently, he knew more than he thought - everything went perfectly, not that he'd know. He had everything in the right proportions, he'd set the oven properly and - when he took them out of the oven, they were just about the right consistency.

He ate one while he turned around to find the topping things, but when he turned back... they were gone. A large bird lusus dribbled crumbs of his cupcakes, an admittance of guilt. Sephos took another messy bite of his unadorned cupcake and decided that it was not an issue. If the thing was hungry, it was hungry. He didn't mind.

"What's that?" he asked, gesturing to... whatever mess another troll had made and was feeding to the large bird. It did not, at all, look like cupcakes or anything he had ever seen before.

green minuet
Hey look he can meet Kerras here.

Quote:

all ingredients are in order, you even got it mixed so well! Calida is hovering nearby with the biggest smile on her face. + 3 points
just slightly overcooked, but otherwise not bad! You can decorate these! +3 points
Mami ate your cupcakes while you were away, so sad. At least she seemed to enjoy them? Calida feels bad and gives you +3 points

9 points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:26 am
DraconicFeline

nepsah

Green Minuet

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
nepsah rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:16 am

Last day to prove they were good at baking. Last. Chance. Okay, probably not, since they knew Calida personally, but it was a matter of pride that they show other contestants that they could get it done perfectly. The mixing process went perfectly- no more haywire mixing machine to splatter them with batter!

They did end up over baking them a little, but not enough to matter that much. They decorated them as nicely as possible- trying their hand at flowers or bees... Calida seemed pleased with the results! This was something Api could leave the festivities feeling proud of.

Micillia rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:46 pm
Static
3 - your form and measurements are great, unfortunately it looks like you used salt instead of sugar! +2 points
3 - just slightly overcooked, but otherwise not bad! You can decorate these! +3 points
3 - As Calida looks over your cupcakes she mumbles something about it at least looking edible. +2 points
Total: 7

Static had already done the other cooking booth to warm himself up, he was pretty sure he could do way better at this one because of his time at the other one. The blueblood grinned as he was somewhat complimented by the booth owner.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1 Total: 7 (3-12)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 am
      △ Kerras Farron

Score: 3

“”  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:07 am
Green Minuet

Micillia

nepsah

Ticket winners! This booth is now closed but open for RP!  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers