Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Courage!! [OPEN 4 rp only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:51 pm
Gnash put on the goggles and plugs, and climbed into the tank slowly. Even through the goggles she could feel the stinging in her eyes and sniffnode, and she tried to keep her head out of the blended peppers as much as possible so she didn't burn her delicate seadweller anatomy in the tank or accidentally breathe in peppers, instead trying to fumble around with her hands and feet to grab the bandanas.

Eventually she managed to grab fourteen, and climbed out as quickly as she could, wiping the goopy, icky, yucky stuff off of her body.
"That was horrible and disgusting and I very much hated that and so I hope you do not ever make me do that again," she whined.

+14 (56 total)

artificial bones generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 pm
Zeylla stepped up to the booth with a credulous look on her face. Hadn't there been a rockwall here before? She looked confused for a moment before realizing her facial expressions were doing diddly-squat for the redblood. She shook her head at herself, and cleared her throat.

"Trying something new I see?" she remarked before eyeballing the suckers before her. So it was a game of chance. Zeylla smirked and plucked a red one, and without a moment's hesitation(she was confident in her choice!) popped it into her mouth.

And was, secretly, relieved to find it was cherry flavor. While not her favorite artificial flavor, it was better than whatever the mistake pick was, that was for sure! Zeylla rolled the sucker in her mouth and spoke around it with a light lisp, "Eashy shtuff," a walk in the park!  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Micillia generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:34 pm
No rock wall?!?! So thrown for a loop!  
Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:35 pm
Static Charge
Blue

Static had just grabbed a lolipop at random, and then read what was sposed to happen and he could not help but frown. This lolipop could be either blueberry, or... swamp water?! Where did they get these flavors! Hesitently, Static extened his tong and then sighed in relief. It was blueberry!  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:39 pm
Leeroi had to visit his bro. And they were giving out free candy? Leeroi was all for it. Without even reading about the booth or the tasks, he picked a blue one and put it in his mouth. It was a pleasant, familiar blue flavor. Berries or some s**t.

"Thanks for the candy, dude," He thanked his friend, lollipop still in his mouth. "What's your booth's deal, huh?" He analyzed the exterior. Courage, huh? Was there a challenge aspect to this that he didn't understand.

He looked over at the redblood helping him man the booth. "Who's your friend over here?" He asked. The girl seemed cool, upon his first impression. He supposed if she was a friend of Guo's, she'd be a friend of his.

Gl!tch~

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:05 pm
With the wall down, Guo was interested to see what hapless trolls would get themselves into. So far most of them had been pretty lucky. Besides some seadweller he kinda recognized. Her peril was super entertaining. And it's not like he would let anyone back out of the challenge once they got to the booth. What a good power play. Akkira was a genius for this one, for sure.

For the most part he lazed about at the booth, only slipping away for breaks at other places.

His feet were on the table, his self leaning back on a folding chair when Leeroi came up. Upon seeing him, Guo immediately sat up and slammed his hands down over and over. "Bro! There you finally are! Have you been sleeping this whole time, or what?"

Honestly it wouldn't bother him to punish Leeroi for not showing up this entire event. Guo was a better friend, visiting Leeroi's booth constantly and chopping off his arm. Where was the love? But also, it was his bro. And his ~*~moirail~*~ wasn't around so Guo decided to take what he could get and not sabotage his friend.

"I dunno, use your reading skills. Or, if your lollipop had sucked, you'd have to go swimming in shitwater. Yours woulda been swampy crap. It's that kinda booth, bruh."

And Leeroi noticed Akkira. Guo elbowed her before clapping a hand on her shouldr. Mine. "This is Kiri. She can't see for s**t and she likes to rub snow on her face. Kiri, my bro Leeroi is here. He lost an arm a while back to a shithead who bleeds, like, acid or something? It's wild. He's also got gerbils. They're real soft n' sniffy."

saihen

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:24 pm
Akkira had been sorting ribbons at that point, not exactly paying too much attention to what some of the booth patrons were doing. it was quiet and anyway, Guo could catch people who were cheating better than her. Pretty soon a new troll was brought to her attention, one chatting it up with Guo. A friend?

Soon Akkira was brought forward to the conversation by an elbow, "Huh?" she said almost stupidly before a wide smile broke on her face. "Guo, if you're going to give him a synopsis of me don't forget totally weird, might be kind of insane, will probably fight you and something something ghosts,," she gave a good humored laugh and elbowed Guo in return before she put her arm over his shoulders, more as a reaction to him touching her shoulder than anything. "I was starting to think he didn't have any friends besides me, guess I was wrong!" She held her free hand out for Leeroi to shake, though it was just a little bit off. "Nice to meet you, Leeroi"

"So about that acid blood? wooooow!" parts of her were equally envious and fearful of the very idea of someone with acid in their blood. "Where'd you run into a freak like that?" Akkira had to get all the details on that venture, for sure. She'd ask about the gerbs later. soft and sniffy sounded really nice, perhaps she'd get one when she had a hive and not a single respitblock at the back of a club.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:48 pm
Kerras roll!  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm
"Sounds gross," Leeroi commented on the concept of the booth, "In a cool way though." He crunched down on the lollipop, eating the candy and throwing out the stick. He looked over this 'Kiri' again. She seemed really cool, and Guo was really excited about her. Leeroi had the best test to prove what kind of troll she was, though.

"Nice to meet ya, Kiri," Leeroi reached into his pocket, pulling out one of his gerbils, Showoff. In a half-handshake move, he traded the gerbil into Akkira's hand. "And this is Showoff," he introduced his little girl. He watched the redblood with an intense eye, hoping she would be delicate with her. Not that the girl wasn't tough enough to be handled roughly, she was a very fussy and particular member of the DK crew.

Gl!tch~

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:03 pm
Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~
GUO ITS CUTE. I LOVE THIS STRANGE SOFT THING.

Akkira felt an odd tug at her blood pusher over Leeroi calling her Kiri, it almost made her scrunch up her face. It didn't sound great coming from anyone but Leeroi, almost like it wasn't special if everyone used it. "Only Guo calls me Kiri, My name is Akkira," she said as she felt Guo put 'showoff' in her hand, It was the most weird feeling as the gerbil got comfortable in her hand.

she removed her arm from Guo so that she could touch this weird soft thing in her hand with her other hand. It felt as if she put any pressure on it, she could hurt the thing. AKkira could feel something tickling her hand as the gerbil moved. "Oh...." She finally breathed softly. "OH! Haha, It's so soft," Akkira giggled as she gently ran her fingers on the tiny creature. "Amazing! is this one of those Gerbil's?" Akkira's face split into a wide smile and she brought the gerbil up to her face to gently rub her nose on it. "Hi showoff, I'm Akkira, I really like you, Leeroi is so lucky!,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 am
ROLLOVER TIME  
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:54 am
Kimbley Kitty
Green Minuet
Micillia
stringency
purplerosesbeauty  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 am
Kimbley Kitty
Green Minuet
Micillia
purplerosesbeauty  
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:56 am
Kimbley Kitty
Green Minuet
Micillia  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash