Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Nuetral βœ– β„Œπ”’π”žπ”©π”±π”₯β–Ί 100% βœ– π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘90% βœ– 𝔒𝔒ℭ►I assumed she's trying to avoid the counsselor

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Xerath looked back at Aron and sighed, not returning her smile. He continued to peer out into the distance as he spoke "It's me Aron, Xerath. I'm just waiting for something. Fox girl from our class is heading out to look for the missing teacher. I tried to warn her but she won't listen. Now I'm simply waiting for the body bags, I just hope she doesn't drag others into stupid plans." Despite his words Xerath was obviously concerned, he didn't like any of them really, the only students he liked were two maybe three out of what a hundred? Two hundred? "Something bad is out there and someone is getting killed...You're still hiding from the guidance counselor?"

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:19 pm
{Aron }†{Kennedy}
Art TutorMood: Tired - With: Xerath - Wearing: Kimono

User Image

Moving closer to the window she gazed out with Xerath. "I hope nothing happens to anyone. It’s strange what is going on." She put a comforting arm around Xerath, a small rub on the shoulder for reassurance. "Not hiding from her, I honestly find her attractive. Wouldn’t mind catching her in my web. But I’m hiding our from everyone else. Being part spider, and people with arachnophobia doesn’t help. Most respond with flames and clubs, before the academy I lived on the streets because my home was burnt down." A small frown formed, a hand going against the glass. "You like the fox girl don’t you? If you do, then why are you hiding in here with me?"

Rush And Crush

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Nuetral βœ– β„Œπ”’π”žπ”©π”±π”₯β–Ί 100% βœ– π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘90% βœ– 𝔒𝔒ℭ►I assumed she's trying to avoid the counsselor

Xerath wouldn't mind someone dying especially that b*****d, but she was right it was better if things like that didn't happen especially now. Xerath then looked at Aron from the corner of his eyes as she explained what she was doing. He story was sad indeed, but people usually are cruel when they don't know how it feels. "You should stop hiding people here are more understanding than people on the outside, we're all freaks here, even the normal ones. We have every creature known and unknown to man here." He then pushed her hand away when she made it seem like he liked Shinda. He scoffed at her comment before taking a deep breath. "No, I actually dislike her. When I warned her she started spewing bullshit about things she didn't understand." Xerath was visibly tilted as he spoke about her. "I'm here because I want to see who goes in, there's someone I can't allow to set foot in the forest."

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:48 pm
{Aron }†{Kennedy}

User Image

Chuckling Aron gave him a small side hug. "You know I tease. But some people fear spiders like crazy. Doesn’t matter what all goes bump in the night if you fear spiders." Letting him go she joined in the staring. "So... you’re gonna stand here?" Putting silk down she quickly climbed up, in a matter of seconds Aron had spun a hammock for them. Climbing in she helped pull Xerath up into some pads she placed so he wouldn’t stick. "Sitting and watching seems so much easier."

Rush And Crush

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Xerath hates this, he hated the touching and friendly attitude. It was nothing against Aron, he simply disliked being touch by people he barely knew, but he understood that some people are like that, and he didn't want to get in any more trouble with anyone really. He needed to change. He let himself get dragged by the spider and sat on the pad. "Thanks,
but I hate it when other touch me..."
Xerath said his comment and before going back to looking at the window. Waiting for them to leave, he wanted to make sure he won't regret it.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:18 am
{Aron }†{Kennedy}

User Image

"It's because I’m a spider isn’t it?" Aron teased him a little. "I understand, sorta the same way. Mines mostly I don’t want people pulling my legs and breaking them." Watching outside she began to make the hammock swing a little. Waiting for people to trot off in the woods was boring. "So... little spider told me that the Speedster Guard asked out Silver, she said yes apparently. Mmm also that some crows joined in the search for the assassination teacher." It was gossip but Xerath wasn’t exactly a conversationalist at the moment. "Did you hear anything good?"

Rush And Crush

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Barging through the doors of the art studio would be a guy soaked from the rain outside. Being soaked was the least noticeable aspect of the student with the bandages falling apart in his arms and the frantic look on his face. Heavy breathing, his chest raising and falling as he had ran to what he had expected be an empty room. Why? Well the most in your face feature on Lucy was the abdomen protruding from his behind, the chitin arms, and every other spider appearance he had. On the floor his hands would foolishly try to cover up the spider abdomen, "Stupid rain" He grumbled still not noticing the two other people in the room.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ξ© Location: Art Studio

Ξ¨ Company: Unsure

Ξ¦ Feeling: Panicked

Ξ£ Condition: Wet

Ξ  Song: Nowhere

Ghost_Rios
Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Xerath didn't really answer Aron's question he simply stared out the window and kept his words to himself. "This girl doesn't stop talking...Why would I care?" He sighed when she spoke about the guard, Silver whoever she is, and the crows. "I don't care Aron, I honestly don't stay around for gossip I don't even have a phone. Also, if I heard anything I wouldn't share." Xerath then shifted his eyes to the noise and hoped it wasn't her. He sighed in relief when he saw it simply another "Freak" "This place is getting to crowded for me...I'm leaving, now you have a new friend to annoy. Stay safe Aron." Xerath jumped off her hammock and landed gracefully in front of the "freak" he looked at him for a while then made his way to the door. "Don't try to hide it, we're all freaks here."

Ghost_Rios

PonderingPenguin

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm
{Aron }†{Kennedy}

User Image

Looking at Xerath as he left she shook his head. The boy did like to make himself mysterious didn’t he? Right before then another boy came in, one similar to herself. Climbing down she looked at the boy, giving a kind smile. "Don’t hide, once you start... you never really stop. This is a safe place." Lowering herself the boy would see her limbs. "Rain making things tough?"

Rush And Crush

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:54 pm
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

Jumping up at the sound of the male's voice. Scrambling to cover his chitin arms, spider abdomen and frontal claws that protrude from his waist. Failing to hide anything not even his embarrassment. The other male was quick to remark on his appearance, referring to Lucy as a freak. Chitin claws scratching the wooden floor boards. They were deformities in his mind but being called out on it, bugged him. Before his annoyance could be acted on, the irritation turned to surprise then fear at the sight of another arachnid. "GAH!" Letting out a yell two more spider appendages sprouting from his waist, allowing him to skitter away from the woman. Eyes wide upon, teeth chattering, and one arm slightly raised to protect his face. Only to be met with a neutral greeting, even edging towards helpful advice. "Y-y-yeah" Was all he could muster out before gulping, moving his hand back down and giving the girl a timid smile. "You...you're a regular spider right?"

Ξ¨ Company: Aron

Ξ¦ Feeling: Frightened

Ghost_Rios

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:36 pm
{Aron }†{Kennedy}

User Image

Chuckling a little she showed the entirety of her legs. It was all spider down there. "I have multiple eyes, no fangs, and all spider legs. If you consider it normal then yes." She shrugged a little and lowered herself down, some spiders crawling to her. "Don’t let the freak comment bum you out, he means it as a compliment. In a school oddballs and weirdos, we fit in." Her smile was now kind and friendly. "The rain doesn’t agree with me either. Makes moving about so difficult as I slip around."

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:26 am
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

Having a lady reveal her legs so openly, even spider legs, was appalling and embarrassing for the younger male. A light peach fuzz decorating his cheeks, his hands covering his face and eyes partially, and looking towards the ground. Taking her word for it that she was for the most part a spider. Even if she hadn't understood his question completely. Being reassured that the freak comment had good intentions was very kind of the lady. "I-I suppose that's true...name is uhm Lu-chi spelled L-u-c-y" The way it was spelled wasn't the way most pronounced it but it was the way Lucy wanted it to be pronounced. Suddenly the sight of smaller spiders heading their way to Aron made him freak even more. His wet spider legs slipping on the ground leaving his trembling human legs the only thing that could move him. But they had the solidly of gelatin. With his heart pounding his chest, closing his eyes was all he could think of to protect himself. The boy had a clear fear of spiders but even so the kindness from the lady was a heart warming surprise. And he was taught to not piss on hospitality. Slowly opening his eyes to look the spider directly in the eye and giving her another weak smile. "D-didn't rain much b-back at home but normally I c-can walk with my six legs" Lucy appeared to have only two legs, four if you count his human legs.

Ξ¦ Feeling: Nervous

Ghost_Rios

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:47 pm
{Aron }†{Kennedy}

User Image

Nodding she made a note of his name. "Lucy... interesting for a males name. Aron Kennedy." Stretching a her arms the Union Jack tattoo showed. "It did for me. I grew up around the London area. Learned a few tricks." Noting his reaction to the spiders she sent them away, the irony kinda funny. Getting up she began to dig around the studio, coming back with a towel that they used to clean up paint spills. With school not starting the towel was cleaned. "Here, dry off."

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:34 pm
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

"Y...y-yeah I get that a lot" He could only assume that his parents made a mistake when writing the name. Or maybe they just really liked the name Lucy even if it was on their son. Looking at her arms, an eyebrow raised, placing his hand on his mouth, and pulling down at a make believe beard on his chin. At the mention of London a shocked, "Ooh" Would come from him. He knew it was a flag but he wasn't quite sure from which country. "My mother would never allow me to get a tattoo...heh...looks nice though" The sudden movement from Aron and the smaller spiders made Lucy tensed once more, making himself a smaller and less appetizing looking meal. Loosening up only when a towel was being handed to him; ashamed of his reaction he cautiously grabbed it out of her hands. His fingers brushing against her during the exchange. Lucy would shudder and avoid any eye contact by looking at the ground or floor. "Thank you...are there. More. Spiders?" His eyes darting towards the windows and door when asking.

Ξ¦ Feeling: Nervous

Ghost_Rios

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 pm
{Aron }†{Kennedy}

User Image

Chuckling she held her arm out. Similing at the Union Jack on her arm. "Thank you. It's the Union Jack, the flag of the Queen and England. I was an orphan..." Pausing as the thought of her home being burnt down made her go through a loop. When asked about spiders she shook her head, snapping out of her mental loop. "Not in the room. And don’t worry, I don’t eat people. Much like anyone else I eat meat, veggies, fruit, sweets. I learned to read people." Chuckling some more she shook her head. "Nah, lots of people assume I eat people."

PonderingPenguin

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces