Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Entrepreneur Basics and Information (Apply Here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:18 pm
Yukina101
Entrepreneur / Business Owner Application

Hello, my name is Gi-Seung Cho

I am 18 years old at time of application.

I am a(n) photographer

My business is called (only fill this out if you own a business, if not leave blank or remove. Musicians, writers, and artists will usually not have a "business" name.)

I provide I'm a freelance photographer meaning I can easily go to whatever functions you would like photography at or for individual shoots.

It is a magical & muggle business.

It is located in Cardiff, Wales

How did I come into this business? Well... I've always loved taking photos! My dream is to one day work for nature magazines and take wildlife photos but until then, I'll do whatever to keep doing my passion. I've worked as a photographer for my school's newspaper for seven years and while I genuinely enjoyed it, I couldn't see myself only taking photos for the newspaper. Plus this way I still get to travel a little!

The things I love about this business are Traveling, taking pictures, developing her pictures, seeing people's reactions to the finished product, happy occasion gigs.

The things I despise about this business are When I misplace extra film rolls, when people discard half of the finished product, when people constantly say "make sure you get my good side!", when people accuse me of changing their photos, broken lenses.

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Gi-Seung Cho

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:00 pm
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton for NPC Business (Which has already been added to the list, btw.)

Hello, my name is Arianell Blodwen

I am 16 years old at time of application.

I would like to work at Blodwen Gemsmith & Jewelry

I am a(n) part-time apprentice as a Gemsmith and Enchanter

The things I love about this business are I can play with beautiful gems and practice my spell-casting; I love helping little girls find the right accessory and bride-to-be's find their perfect wedding ring.

The things I despise about this business are Since it's a family business, I'll be working under my father until I'm old enough to take the reigns myself. It can get pretty boring in the workshop when there aren't any new commissions. I wish the store was in England instead of Wales, I think we'd get more business if we were.

Signed,
Arianell Blodwen

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello, our names are Alana Rivero, Minako Tanaka, Kimberly Leon, & Candace Mackenzie

We are 18 years old at time of application.

We are Singer Songwriters. Minako handles costumes & Candace is our choreography.

Our business is called S.I.S.T.E.R.S. (Band)

We provide Music & Entertainment

It is a magical but could also be muggle business.

It is located in London, England

How did we come into this business? Well... The four of us met when we were kids as orphans and found a love for music. We started working on our music together when we were teenagers and then tried making a go of it after graduating. Practicing below our flat, we are hoping to get a record deal that will take us places.

The things we love about this business are Being together, working on our music, sharing our talents with others, Close to home, and we can work around our other jobs.

The things we despise about this business are Starving Artists (we aren't exactly going anywhere quickly), having to work part time jobs to afford where we live while we try making it, Creepy Stalkers, Dealing with managers, and occasional differences of opinion.

Oh yes, there's something else we need to tell you! We're still trying to make it in the music world but we're not giving up.

We acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
π’œπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ά π‘…π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“‡π‘œ π‘€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Άπ“€π‘œ 𝒯𝒢𝓃𝒢𝓀𝒢
π’¦π’Ύπ“‚π’·π‘’π“‡π“π“Ž πΏπ‘’π‘œπ“ƒ π’žπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ’Άπ’Έπ‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓃𝓏𝒾𝑒

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:52 pm
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton

Hello, my name is Johanna Blake

I am 27 years old at time of application. (two years ago, I'm lazy)

I would like to join The Manic Pixie Dream Girl Myth

I am a(n) drummer

The things I love about this band are getting to jam with the girls, letting out some of my aggression, feeling like I'm doing something with my life, when people connect with the music and it matters to them, getting to do something I love.

The things I despise about this business are being the focus of attention, blokes hitting on me, blokes assuming the band is trash because we're all girls, all the bars we have to play at, breaking my drumsticks because I'm annoyed at all the annoying blokes.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I still work part-time at Dominic Maestro's in Hogsmeade, but if the band really takes off I guess I'll quit? Also Essy I'm quoting you because lol I own the band

Signed,
Johanna Blake

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello, my name is Colin Beckett

I am 24 years old at time of application.

I am a(n) metal charmer and inventor

My business is called Clockwork Curiosities and Consultations

I provide enchanted clockwork toys and home decor, as well as magical prosthetics and other accommodations for disabled witches and wizards

It is a magical business.

It is located in Canterbury, England

How did I come into this business? Well... I've always been drawn to the steampunk aesthetic, and began building things when I was very young. I always wanted to build clockwork things, little automatons and the like. Then when I was a teenager, I was involved in... well, something terrible, and lost my arm, hence the interest in helping provide people with tools to get over such limitations. As for how I actually paid to start it, my mother makes a very decent living and was happy to support my dreams, so she helped me build up enough capital to actually start the business.

The things I love about this business are getting to tinker with things in my workshop, seeing how excited people are when they see my work, helping people who need things like limbs or support, puzzling through new and creative ways to make something work, and working with a close friend (Caty Blake) on various projects.

The things I despise about this business are when people break my things through carelessness, getting stuck because something was measured or enchanted incorrectly, artist's block, impatient people, and not being able to help someone in a way that makes them happy.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I don't actually have a physical location at the moment. I take out an ad in the daily prophet for custom work, and mostly sell things through word of mouth. I'm hoping the business will become popular enough eventually to get a shopfront.

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Colin Beckett

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:38 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton

Hello, my name is Johanna Blake

I am 27 years old at time of application. (two years ago, I'm lazy)

I would like to join The Manic Pixie Dream Girl Myth

I am a(n) drummer

The things I love about this band are getting to jam with the girls, letting out some of my aggression, feeling like I'm doing something with my life, when people connect with the music and it matters to them, getting to do something I love.

The things I despise about this business are being the focus of attention, blokes hitting on me, blokes assuming the band is trash because we're all girls, all the bars we have to play at, breaking my drumsticks because I'm annoyed at all the annoying blokes.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I still work part-time at Dominic Maestro's in Hogsmeade, but if the band really takes off I guess I'll quit? Also Essy I'm quoting you because lol I own the band

Signed,
Johanna Blake

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:47 pm
Cara MiaKitty

Hello, my name is Colin Beckett

I am 24 years old at time of application.

I am a(n) metal charmer and inventor

My business is called Clockwork Curiosities and Consultations

I provide enchanted clockwork toys and home decor, as well as magical prosthetics and other accommodations for disabled witches and wizards

It is a magical business.

It is located in Canterbury, England

How did I come into this business? Well... I've always been drawn to the steampunk aesthetic, and began building things when I was very young. I always wanted to build clockwork things, little automatons and the like. Then when I was a teenager, I was involved in... well, something terrible, and lost my arm, hence the interest in helping provide people with tools to get over such limitations. As for how I actually paid to start it, my mother makes a very decent living and was happy to support my dreams, so she helped me build up enough capital to actually start the business.

The things I love about this business are getting to tinker with things in my workshop, seeing how excited people are when they see my work, helping people who need things like limbs or support, puzzling through new and creative ways to make something work, and working with a close friend (Caty Blake) on various projects.

The things I despise about this business are when people break my things through carelessness, getting stuck because something was measured or enchanted incorrectly, artist's block, impatient people, and not being able to help someone in a way that makes them happy.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I don't actually have a physical location at the moment. I take out an ad in the daily prophet for custom work, and mostly sell things through word of mouth. I'm hoping the business will become popular enough eventually to get a shopfront.

Signed,
Colin Beckett

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Hello, my name is Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters

I am 38 years old at time of application.

I am a(n) songstress.

I provide music and concerts for the public.

It is a magical and muggle business.

It is located in London, England.

How did I come into this business? Well... In 2025, I was signed to my first music company. Since then, I worked with a few different ones over the years.

The things I love about this business are I get to sing, entertain, spread creativity and love, make music, and turn my life into art.

The things I despise about this business are working long hours, pressure, receiving hate, not having privacy, and being put on vocal rest.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I've been in this industry since I was 19. My stage name is still Ariana Hawthorne, not Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters.

Signed,
Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:18 am

Hello, my name is Victoria Renae Macclellan

I am twenty-eight years old at time of application.

I am a(n) fashion designer.

My business is called "Magically Modern" Design Co.

I provide fashion designs for various lines for my company, as well as personal inquiries.

It is located in Glasgow, Scotland.

How did I come into this business? Well... After working at Madam Malkins for several years as an intern and an apprentice, Tori finally moved up to a bigger fashion company as an intern. She worked her way up the ladder, becoming a designer, before quitting that company to start her own.

The things I love about this business are that I own it, I have full control over designs, I get to help people look fabulous, traveling for our tours, and helping young designers move up the fashion ladder.

The things I despise about this business are all the paperwork, taking my work home with me, long nights at the office, the rare occasion that I have to fire someone, and office coffee.

Signed,
Victoria Renae Macclellan

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 am

Hello, my name is Skylar Anne Macclellan

I am twenty-one years old at time of application.

I am a(n) composer and musician.

I provide compositions for symphonies, as well as performing.

It is located in Cardiff, Wales.

How did I come into this business? Well... Skylar had always played various instruments in her youth, mainly piano and cello. After graduation, she started writing her own music and her career as a composer took off. She also found a love for performing in the process.

The things I love about this business are putting different instruments together to make something beautiful, writing music, performing, the applause, and putting my emotions into song.

The things I despise about this business are sore hands from practicing, being recognized in public, when other composers argue about how a piece should be composed, long tours, and getting writer's block.

Signed,
Skylar Anne Macclellan

Essy ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:15 pm
murruelecreuset

Hello, our names are Alana Rivero, Minako Tanaka, Kimberly Leon, & Candace Mackenzie

We are 18 years old at time of application.

We are Singer Songwriters. Minako handles costumes & Candace is our choreography.

Our business is called S.I.S.T.E.R.S. (Band)

We provide Music & Entertainment

It is a magical but could also be muggle business.

It is located in London, England

How did we come into this business? Well... The four of us met when we were kids as orphans and found a love for music. We started working on our music together when we were teenagers and then tried making a go of it after graduating. Practicing below our flat, we are hoping to get a record deal that will take us places.

The things we love about this business are Being together, working on our music, sharing our talents with others, Close to home, and we can work around our other jobs.

The things we despise about this business are Starving Artists (we aren't exactly going anywhere quickly), having to work part time jobs to afford where we live while we try making it, Creepy Stalkers, Dealing with managers, and occasional differences of opinion.

Oh yes, there's something else we need to tell you! We're still trying to make it in the music world but we're not giving up.

We acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
π’œπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ά π‘…π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“‡π‘œ π‘€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Άπ“€π‘œ 𝒯𝒢𝓃𝒢𝓀𝒢
π’¦π’Ύπ“‚π’·π‘’π“‡π“π“Ž πΏπ‘’π‘œπ“ƒ π’žπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ’Άπ’Έπ‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓃𝓏𝒾𝑒

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 pm
kiska166

Hello, my name is Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters

I am 38 years old at time of application.

I am a(n) songstress.

I provide music and concerts for the public.

It is located in London, England.

How did I come into this business? Well... In 2025, I was signed to my first music company. Since then, I worked with a few different ones over the years.

The things I love about this business are I get to sing, entertain, spread creativity and love, make music, and turn my life into art.

The things I despise about this business are working long hours, pressure, receiving hate, not having privacy, and being put on vocal rest.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I've been in this industry since I was 19. My stage name is still Ariana Hawthorne, not Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters.

Signed,
Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:24 pm
The Shiny Furret

Hello, my name is Victoria Renae Macclellan

I am twenty-eight years old at time of application.

I am a(n) fashion designer.

My business is called "Magically Modern" Design Co.

I provide fashion designs for various lines for my company, as well as personal inquiries.

It is located in Glasgow, Scotland.

How did I come into this business? Well... After working at Madam Malkins for several years as an intern and an apprentice, Tori finally moved up to a bigger fashion company as an intern. She worked her way up the ladder, becoming a designer, before quitting that company to start her own.

The things I love about this business are that I own it, I have full control over designs, I get to help people look fabulous, traveling for our tours, and helping young designers move up the fashion ladder.

The things I despise about this business are all the paperwork, taking my work home with me, long nights at the office, the rare occasion that I have to fire someone, and office coffee.

Signed,
Victoria Renae Macclellan

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:33 pm
The Shiny Furret

Hello, my name is Skylar Anne Macclellan

I am twenty-one years old at time of application.

I am a(n) composer and musician.

I provide compositions for symphonies, as well as performing.

It is located in Cardiff, Wales.

How did I come into this business? Well... Skylar had always played various instruments in her youth, mainly piano and cello. After graduation, she started writing her own music and her career as a composer took off. She also found a love for performing in the process.

The things I love about this business are putting different instruments together to make something beautiful, writing music, performing, the applause, and putting my emotions into song.

The things I despise about this business are sore hands from practicing, being recognized in public, when other composers argue about how a piece should be composed, long tours, and getting writer's block.

Signed,
Skylar Anne Macclellan

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:13 pm
Essy ze Ninja
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton for NPC Business (Which has already been added to the list, btw.)

Hello, my name is Arianell Blodwen

I am 16 years old at time of application.

I would like to work at Blodwen Gemsmith & Jewelry

I am a(n) part-time apprentice as a Gemsmith and Enchanter

The things I love about this business are I can play with beautiful gems and practice my spell-casting; I love helping little girls find the right accessory and bride-to-be's find their perfect wedding ring.

The things I despise about this business are Since it's a family business, I'll be working under my father until I'm old enough to take the reigns myself. It can get pretty boring in the workshop when there aren't any new commissions. I wish the store was in England instead of Wales, I think we'd get more business if we were.

Signed,
Arianell Blodwen

murruelecreuset

Accepted!  
Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games