Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:00 pm
X Kaos X
Tera
Erkowan
Faye
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

The second round of the tournament was over and Marco had somehow managed to move on to the next round. Battling against Tera and Flare had been his greatest challenge yet and likely not his last. From the beginning he had been so nervous about battling in this tournament. He honestly didn't think that he would make it very far because he didn't have any confidence in himself. However, after Faye's words from that first battle, a new feeling had awaken in him. His feelings of determination had even reached Charmander who was able to fight back against his opponents. The little fire-type had really proven his strength today and Marco felt that this tournament was forcing him to discover new things about himself. Not just the tournament, but the people involved was the reason for this change; Faye and Tera. Each new opponent taught him something new about his character. What would Marco learn from his next battle?

The black-haired boy had left the stadium to go see Nurse Joy so she could heal Charmander. The fire lizard was currently resting in his Poke Ball and hopefully with Nurse Joy's help, he would be battle-ready for the next round. Marco was still a little in disbelief that he had made it to the semifinals! If he won his next battle then he would be in the finals. The thought was a little intimidating, but exciting at the same time. Could he really make it to the top two? He had been so busy with his thoughts that he nearly bumped into the pink-haired nurse that was waiting outside for trainers. "I'm sorry!" he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly which caused Nurse Joy to giggle. "It's okay dear, are you here to have your Charmander healed again? I saw your battle, congratulations on winning." Marco blushed and looked at the ground, being praised felt nice, but he was so shy so naturally he felt a little embarrassed. He nodded and handed his Poke Ball to Nurse Joy. Murkrow was already landing on top of his head and the two sat quietly while waiting for Nurse Joy to come back with a healthy Charmander.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Held-Item: Fire Gem
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:43 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked to the nearest pokestation. After making it to the semi-finals, as excited as she was to make it this far...She still couldn't handle all the praise and people congraluting her as she walked around. All Iris could do was thank them meekly for their support. It was so weird getting that from adults and teens. The little kids there was a little easier to handle but that didn't stop from going red in the face. When she got to the station, she sighed relief. "Phew...that was so much at once.." Iris said aloud to herself before she looked at the Nurse Joy. "Hi there....I wanna heal my Ducklett. She has to get ready for the semi-finals or she'll never let me hear the end of it."

Nurse Joy nodded her head. It will be a moment. Just take a seat and I'll call you when ready. Also, congrats on your win.

Iris decided to go pink and then bowed. "Thank you." Iris walked over to a seat. She could hear the woman giggle at Iris' response. Iris took a seat and sighed. "The semi-finals... Wow...." Iris stretched out her head, accidentally brushing against someone.

"Sorry, I...uh." Iris looked to apologize and to her surprise saw Marco. "Hey Marco...Hi Murkrow..." Iris waved... "Hey how did your battle go.... If you wanna tell me... You don't have to...It's okay..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 13->15
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Company: Phoebe
Battle Theme Hopes and Dreams
Mood: Excited
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Sekaino

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:21 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The conversation seemed like torture, and the young boy looked towards every avenue to get out of it. As she talked about her experiences sewing in the past, Nirav honestly couldnt blame her dad for not letting her handle sewing needles. She seemed like the type who would keep pricking themselves every few minutes. He simply nodded in confirmation that he indeed could sew, hoping maybe a lack of speech would deter her further.

As Nirav began to redress his head, Holly began pestering him about making more bows. He paused, the cloth falling back into his hands She wanted him to walk around like that!? Was she mad? As Holly went to grab for his turban, Nirav quickly stepped back, holding the cloth out on the other side of him. He was scared she would rip it right from him! Thankfully, her Buneary stepped in, covering her eyes so he could get away! What a nice pokemon! With a grateful nod to the bunny on her head, Nirav ran off again. This time, he hoped she wouldn't catch him.

Catching his breath, he found himself at the food court. A little meal wouldn't hurt him, he supposed. Plus after all that running around, the boy was getting hungry. He found one of the less expensive options: pizza, water, and two apples - one for him and one for Raja - and sat himself down in the food court. Other students sat around the area as well. He picked out an empty table and began fixing his turban back again. As that was going on, the next table over began yelling at each other! A dark haired guy who smelled kind of like cherries was screaming at the blonde guy Nirav sat with yesterday. His name was... Ichiro? In being at the table next to theirs, he couldn't drown out the yelling. "uh..." Nirav said to himself, completely confused and caught off guard by what was going on. Seemed like Phoebe - who Nirav assumed was the girl - owed the Cherry smelling guy some money or something because of a soda and pokemon? He watched as they argued back and forth, trying to figure out what was going on without putting himself in the situation. After talking with Holly, this seemed like the last thing Nirav wanted to end up in.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

Sekaino

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Absolute defeat. Failure, Words that viciously circled Jung-Su's mind. Not in the sense you would think. It wasn't so much as losing the battle that dispirited him, though to be fair it did also play its part in his current disposition. It was the absolute fact that the lad had no control over himself throughout the whole one-sided debacle. He let his emotions get the better of him which in turn put C, his trusted and only Pokemon in danger. If C had not told him time and time again throughout the battle to give him orders, it would have most likely been worse. It was obvious to himself that he was the problem. Even after coming here, to this academy, to better himself so as not to cause problems, he managed to make a mess of things for his Chingling and himself. In his mind the only logical reasoning was to blame himself.

Jung-Su had somehow unknowingly, listlessly dragged his feet to the Pokemon center located within the stadium's premises. Upon handing C at the head counter to one of the ample amount of nurses present, the out-of-it lad had heard a voice addressing him but had chosen not to respond. Meeting a cold response, the nurse awkwardly smiled and told him that he could wait in the seating area until the healing process was done. Question was when would it start for him. He hadn't had many interaction with anyone before, much less a whole crowd of people with all eyes on him and it was a lot to take it in, much more than he had anticipated and bargained for. Doing as we was told, the saddened lad listlessly sat himself in a sun kissed, brightly lit area of the room, ironically much the opposite of what he was feeling at the moment, blankly staring at the ground waiting for time to pass and wallowing in self-hatred.

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
STATUS: Slightly quickened heartbeat』『MOOD: Nervous, Hesitant, Regretful』
OOC:
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 0x User Image
User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

X Kaos X

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
HappyLamia Stadium Ah! So sorry I didn't see this!

Eli raced to the stadium as quick as he could. Poochyena had gotten tired of a leisurely stroll and ran off so he followed in suit. When he got there he was certainly surprised by all the participants there. He saw Poochyena and scooped her up from under her front legs,”Got you! Please don't run off again...”
User Image
Watching the second round was really exciting to see. This was the first time in Eli's life that he was in a stadium with a roaring crowd watching pokemon battles. He always got to watch them on the tv back home, but he never thought he would be allowed to go to one in person til he was much older. It felt pretty cool being there, but inside he felt that he really wanted to get into the ring to be right where the action is. He went into his battle not expecting or preparing anything, very unlike him. Seeing everyone fight their hardest now...he would have to try just as hard. It would be an insult to himself and his friends if he became lazy with training his pokemon.

He finally looked away from the arena when coming into the stands Kirsi was greeting him. Eli beamed her a grin and scooted over for her to sit down,
”Hey Kirsi! Sorry I haven't yet, but it looks like her battle just got done. She might be taking Cyndaquil to the healing center Cyndaquil took a pretty hard hit in the end,” he then lifted up a cup of soda that had been resting by his feet and took a quick sip through the straw. After a sigh Kirsi aske suddenly if he had seen her battle. He lit up from his previous excitement and nodded, "You bet you guys were awesome! Honestly I wasn't sure who was going to win for a little while but Chance really seemed to pull through,” he then tipped his cup slightly forward towards her, like he was clanking an invisible second cup,"You guys were really cool congratulations! Now you just have to conquer the semifinals and become the champion!” he started to sound like a professional motivator, of course that was all he could do- he wasn't battling he got his butt kicked first round. He looked around the crowd rather quick and then turned back to her,"I know you just got here but you wanna go check to see if Koru is at the center? I'll buy you a celebratory cherry soda?” he shook the cup, but it sounded empty with chunks of ice rattling. Of course he wanted to celebrate his friends victories, but he was also really thirsty from all the excitement.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:no one Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Little Bummed/Embarassed OOC:Sorry for the wait! ◉

Without really thinking about it Koru had ran from the arena and back to the main area of the stadium. She slowed down upon her re-entry and took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. She was upset, but not as much as she lost as much that she wasn't going to be able to keep her promise to Kirsi. She downcasted her gaze thinking about this and sighed, "Guess I shouldn't keep promises..." she mumbled to herself. She made her way to the healing center and met the woman at the counter. She handed her Cyndaquil's pokeball but she put her hand on the woman's wrist and asked with a look of worry, "Please...you'll take care of him right?" The woman for a moment looked a little stunned but then smiled and placed her hand over Koru's,"Don't worry about a thing dear you're pokemon is in good hands." "...Thank you ma'am...” She blushed a little embarassed by her actions, but smiled feeling the nurse's reassurance.

At first she leaned against the wall waiting for Cyndaquil's treatment to be done, but standing still wasn't her forte. She left the wall and started walking around. She even stopped at one of the food stations and grabbed some dumplings. Hopefully not too much of a shock to the vendor but she really went all out on the sauce and sprinkles. She continued walking around til she was a little closer to the stands. She felt a weird feeling in her belly. She told that new kid Avery to watch her battle. It started to feel a little more embarassing she should've known when to keep her mouth shut...Without noticing once again her knee knocked someone on the back. She jerked back with the stick holding the dumplings hanging out of her mouth,
"Ohf nu I'mf sor shorry!" Better if she took the stick out of her mouth to speak more clearly, she fell stunned seeing the person she had hit with her knee, "Ma...koto"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

shinesnowillusion

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Stadium
I'm with➸ Goto

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ I'm so sorry for disappearing T^T

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alana was mixed in with a whole jumbles of messes. First off, it was far too late to join in on the Pokemon battles that were taking place. Second, being separated from the Captain didn’t really help. And thirdly, what was going on? Yet what was done was what was done. There were some things missed but whether they would be a mistake or an unforeseen blessing in disguise would reveal itself shortly. For now, the name of the game was catch up!

Thus somehow appearing in the designated area where battles and conversations were taking place, Alana appeared. Familiar faces were mixed in with unfamiliar ones, but many of them looked to be her age. ’I guess they are part of the school too, I mean...why would other people my age be hanging around here for?’ Her thoughts were innocent while she maneuvered herself against the onslaught of people. Blue orbs kept a lookout for a familiar lavender-haired girl along with...oh wait. There was some discussion that a certain individual was kicked out for some odd behavior. Certainly Hisaki was a strange oddball but never someone who appeared to hurt a fly. Miss. Moore had muttered some things about Hisaki before leaving off in a storm. Whatever the reason for his disappearance seemed to have upsetted her so. Initially one would have thought Moore would be happy not seeing Hisaki considering their relationship. In Alana’s eyes they had seemed to be getting along in the most not-so-normal kind of way. It was a bit sad to hear the news since she was getting attached to him. ’At least he will live in my memories,’ so right now it was best to look at the positive of things instead of taking things to heart.

The Kingdra girl did find a familiar face and a face that she needed to apologize to. It was fuzzy as to whether or not a certain amount of individuals had sent her some messages. It could be that her device lost the signal and the messages were unable to come to her or maybe she just missed the alert entirely. Nonetheless the child felt compelled to apologize to the individuals in her group. It wasn’t right to have ditched them for anyone else even though the word ‘ditch’ was a tad harsh of a word for her to use.
”H-hello,” she waved a bit shly towards Nirav and placed herself across from him. It felt a tad bit awkward to be this forward with someone. The girl had a goal in mind and she would strive to complete it.
”I”m sorry!” Alana blurted out and bowed her head too quickly and too forcibly that it made contact with the table. A loud noise reverberated across the room when her forehead smacked right into the object. The child stayed like that for seconds till she lifted her head to reveal a visibly round, red mark on her forehead.
”I”m so sorry….”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Nirav couldn't get much information from the argument before someone else started talking to him. For a second, he was worried Holly had found him, but looking over, it was someone entirely different. Alana gave him a small wave and sat across from him. He smiled and gave a small wave to her. "Oh, h-hey," he said, glad it was someone he knew a little better. Someone not super loud or invasive to his space. Though Alana was quick to apologize for some reason. But as she went to bow, her head slammed right into the table! "Alana! Are you... Are you ok?" The girl lifted her head to reveal a sizeable red mark from where she hit the table. That thing was definitely going to leave a mark. "O-Oh gosh! Uh, just uh, stay here r-real fast! I'll be right back!" What was he going to do!? He couldn't just leave her like this! Looking around, Nirav caught eyes with the soda machine. He grabbed his cup and ran over to the machine, dumping the water out and filling the cup with nothing but ice.

He quickly walked back to the table, looking from the ice cup to Alana. "I, uh, I got ice. I just, uhm..." He glanced around, having not thought much further than this. What was he even going to put the ice into? He needed a bag or a cloth or something; just holding ice cubes wasn't going to help. Nirav's thoughts went to his turban, just recently redone after Holly's bow incident. With a nervous sigh and a bit of hesitation, the boy unraveled his turban yet again and began to dump the ice into the cloth and wrap it into a makeshift ice pack. He tied the ends into a knot. The ends themselves had small tears from snagging on things, as well as lines of thread where old tears had been stitched up before. His head felt bare and awkward.

Nirav hesitated in handing her the ice pack. The last time he handed his turban to a girl, she made a bow on his head! "uh... B-b-be careful with this, p-please..." He held out the cloth covered ice to Alana, hoping it would help with her head. At the same time, Nirav couldn't help but worry about the cloth itself. He only had so many of those that he could use, and this one was going to be soaked once the ice melted.

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Food Court
I'm with➸ Goto

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

The pain was searing from the center of her head but the child was also feeling a bit dizzy. She had clearly overdone it with her attempted apology. ’I think I killed the apology. I’m sorry Mr. Apology, I’m so sorry…’ Then the pain would come in waves and for one that had not associated much with pain, it stung. The corner of her eyes were beginning to wetten as the child’s forehead throbbed.
”I don’t think so,” the child flinched when she placed a ginger finger upon the booboo.
”It really stings,” she was trying hard to hold back the tears from the onslaught of pain. The Kingdra member was clearly not accustomed to this sort of thing. So, by not knowing what to do, all she could do at the moment was watch Goto go off to the nearest soda machine. The child tilted her head to the side to get a better look at what the boy was doing. ’When did Goto become concerned with me? I guess, he isn’t angry with me then?’ The child had been tormented that she may have upsetted the group’s feelings. She was a bit scared that the whole group would shun her away because Alana decided to hang with a different bunch of people. But Nirav was so quick to act when the child had involuntarily hurt herself. ’He is pretty kind,’ she recollected how quiet he used to be but not even a whole minute passed by when Nirav spoke more than just a handful of words.

Nirav came back with a cup full of ice from the soda machine. Yet no sooner did he announce that he had ice did it seem like he was at a lost. The girl straightened her head and looked inquisitively at him. ’I wonder what he is thinking about? But it was really no nice of him to get me some ice.’ Nirav looked a bit torn for a minute there and then he suddenly took off the wrap around his head. ’I wonder what he is doing? Could Goto be…?’ Alana just watched Nirav wrapped the cloth around the ice that he was so generous to have collected.
”Thank you, Goto.” She spoken softly to him as he handed her the wrapped up ice.
”I’ll be as gentle as I can, I promise.” Alana used one hand to place the wrapped ice upon her forehead. It would be a lie to say that it didn’t stung because it stung like a major pain in the rear. But at least that meant the ice was trying to numb the pain away.
”Thank you,” Alana held out her free hand and extended her pinky.
”I’ll make this promise official with a pinky promise.” Yes it was childish but it was her way of keeping her word.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Koru
                                          Wearing : Casual Jeans & T-shirt

Maria finally followed after Espurr before picking up Lillipup and allowing the psychic type to climb on. She was still rather surprised at the win. Cyndaquil was a strong opponent. She didn’t doubt that her next opponent would be just as tough. Whoever that would be… As Koru approached her Maria gave her a smile. “Thank you Koru, you sure know how to take my mind off everything.” She said brightly as she shook her hand. “Sorry about hurting you Cyndaquil.” Maria told the fire type a** he started to wake a bit. She hadn’t wanted to hurt him. “Lillipup.” (I’m sorry too.) The puppy Pokémon spoke up as well albeit tiredly.

“You should rest too Lillipup.” Maria told her pup Pokémon as she pulled out her pokéball as well. They needed to be rested before the next match. Her first plan was to head to the healing tent. That was exactly what Maria did as she headed back to where nurse joy was. Dropping off Lillipup’s pokéball, the brunette sat with Espurr as she waited for her pup friend to be healed up. “I think Lillipup is doing well don’t you Espurr?” She asked her psychic type curiously. “Purr purr.” (She’s doing great.) Espurr said quietly. Maria smiled hoping she could keep things going in the next round. Before long Lillipup was back in her possession and she was left to plan out how she might deal with the next round. Course she didn’t have the faintest clue as to who she was facing next.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10 , User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 500/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 256
                                          OOC : Hope all is okay.

Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:12 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco rubbed his eyes which had returned to their regular color, dark-brown. During his battle against Tera, his eyes had changed colors to a garnet-red, but he was unable to realize this was happening. His mind was so focus on the match that he didn't pay attention. Truthfully he probably would not have been able to know about his eye color change unless someone pointed it out to him. The only other signs that his eyes might have changed color was the small irritation he felt in his eyes when they returned back to their normal color. It was a strange feeling like an itch on your back that needed to be scratched, but in this case just splashing some water on his face or rubbing his eyes gently would usually fix that irritation. He really hoped that Tera didn't see his eyes when they were red, but at the same time he was curious. There were only two people that had seen his "Red-Eyes" which were Iris and Skylar. The latter didn't care very much which was refreshing to him, but Skylar didn't really care about him at all so maybe that played a role in it. Iris saw him as well, but he never heard her opinion on the matter (mostly because he left in a rush). Nonetheless, both girls had not said anything about his eyes and he was thankful for that. If the other students found out about his color changing eyes then he might end up being labeled as a freak like in his school back in Celestic Town.

Murkrow stayed perfectly silent while still sitting on top of Marco's head. He would look around the tent from time to time, especially when a new person entered, but stayed mostly silent. He wasn't as active as Charmander, but the nice peace quiet feeling that he got from the silence was a nice feeling for Marco and Murkrow seemed to enjoy it as well. The black-haired boy felt like he shared similar traits with Murkrow and that was probably why they got along fairly quickly. Marco's thoughts about the different relationships he shared with his pokemon was interrupted by a small bump against his head. "Iris?" Marco said a bit surprised, when did the green-haired girl appeared? She didn't seem to be quite so cheerful at the moment, where was all that confidence she displayed in the morning when she dragged him out of his room to sign-up for the Tournament?

"I...I won my battle," he responded, but watched the girl carefully leaning in a little closer to have a better look. "what about you? Are you okay?" The last part was accidental; kind of like jumping the gun. She looked worried about something and by now he was expecting more of the Iris that was all smiles and pushy. Instead he was seeing the Iris that he met for the first time when they arrived at the Academy. Murkrow flapped his wings which caused Marco to realize how close he was to Iris, he immediately leaned back. "Did you win your battle?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:58 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was relieved when Marco didn't seem to mind asking her question as he announced he had won his battle. Iris clapped her hand just as he leaned in a little closer. She couldn't tell if he was looking for injuries of telltale signs of something as he asked her about her battle and if she was okay. Iris could guess that he didn't realize how close he was getting to her until Murkrow made a fuss and flapped his wings.

When leaned back, she finally answered him. "Yea, I'm okay. Ling needed to get healed or she'll never let me hear the end of it. But yea, I won my battle. I made it to the semi-finals." She clenched her fists in excitement as she smiled and perked up from how she was a moment ago. "Ling was amazing. She even got to get a status on her opponent twice!" Iris chirped before looking at the screen above them. "Oh look they're showing recaps of the battles. We can see who won their battles."

Iris looked at the screen as they were showing recaps of the battles. She got to see her battle as Ling performed her finishing move on the monitor. Iris blushed a little at hearing some of the comments about her pokemon. "Hey look it's your battle with Tera." Iris tapped at Marco's shoulder as the two Charmanders battled each other. The battle was pretty cool and then came a non-battle recap. It was Marco speaking. Iris became visibly surprised when she heard Marco on the screen telling Tera that he liked her.

Iris looked at Marco to see his expression before chuckling. "You sure do know how to make a battle interesting huh?" Iris kneeled into her chair as she looked at Marco, leaning in slightly. "Ne, ne... Do you like me too. Since we're friends right? Do you like me?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 13->15
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Company: Phoebe
Battle Theme Hopes and Dreams
Mood: Excited
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi was happy Elijah scooted over for her- she was pretty sure most boys would've just sat there like a big dummy, not even thinking to move. The question of whether Cyril would've moved bubbled up, unbidden, and Kirsi quashed it. She sat down next to Elijah, splitting her attention between him and the now empty field. "Oh. I guess she...lost then." Only now did she pay attention to the screen that showed the results of that round. My next battle is Maria, huh? I wonder if she's using Lillipup.

When Elijah responded to her battle with enthusiasm instead of the false cheer she'd been expecting, she perked up completely. "Hehe, you think so? It was pretty tough, I was worried for a bit too," she said, tugging her ear to keep from flushing with happiness, though she was of course smiling. "I'll definitely win the next one. And the finals," she said, half to convince herself. She'd gotten this far, right? Elijah questioned about Koru and Kirsi nodded. "Yeah! She might be there now, since she wasn't earlier." He offered to get her a soda, and Kirsi suddenly realized how thirsty she was. All the battling and shouting and she hadn't had a thing to drink for a while. "You don't have to...but that'd be really awesome." Her tongue already felt thick and dry in anticipation. Kirsi hopped up, stretching even though she'd only been sitting for a minute or two. "Let's go check it out! How's Poochyena doing by the way?"

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 500/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

The ice seemed to help her out a little bit. "It's, uh, it's no problem..." he quietly said. He couldn't exactly leave her sitting here in pain while he ate. It wasn't like Alana was a stranger; they had talked before. Alana soon stuck her hand out, extending her pinky towards him. A pinky promise? It wasn't what the young boy was expecting - he was just going to hope she would in fact be careful with the cloth he had given her. The boy smiled slightly, nodded, and extended his pinky out to meet hers, sealing the promise. "T-thanks," he said. Considering all that he'd been through today, it was a relief to know it wouldn't be ripped up or tied to his hair again.

It still felt a little weird to not wear it in public. It's might've been what made him different here, but it was normal back home. It's what his brothers did - at least until they turned 18 - as well as some of their neighbors and family friends. Despite the fact that he now blended in at the stadium a little better, Nirav felt weird about it. This was certainly going to be a day he would remember. Regardless of how he was feeling, he knew he had to eat. The boy went on to eat his pizza a little. He no longer had anything to wash it down with, but the apple worked in a pinch. He looked to the second apple on his tray, remembering his pokemon Raja. He was going to give it to him for the hard fight. Nirav dug around his bag, pulling out the pokeball and quietly bringing Raja out. He sliced off pieces of the apple and held them out for his pokemon. Despite the loss, Nirav was proud. They would certainly win the next one.

Every so often, he would look over to Alana to not only check on her, but on his cloth as well. "So, um... Ist it -- err, uh, is it... helping... at all?" He stumbled his way through the question, still nervous about someone else holding onto something rather important to him. Nirav took a small breath, trying to relax a little. This day seemed to be a bit of a trainwreck. First the loss to Koru, then running into Holly, the argument going on right next to him, and now Alana hitting her head? It seemed like today was just going from one bad thing right into another!

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:00 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Iris seemed to return to her usual self, but he was still curious about what brought up her look from before. Maybe he was just overthinking things, but seeing as Iris had moved on then he shouldn't try to push the issue any further. She got really excited when she talked about her Pokemon, the water-type Ducklett, and how they won their match. Marco smiled as he listened and figured that he might as well speak of his Pokemon as well. "That's really cool. My Charmander didn't Burn anyone, but he did dodge an Air Cutter from Tera's Flare. I didn't even know that Charmanders could learn a move like that. Tera's Pokemon must be really special." Having a conversation about Pokemon felt really nice and it was definitely something that Marco could talk about for hours. After all, everyone was here because of they liked Pokemon or at least he wanted to think that way. He didn't know what people like Silvano who mistreated their Pokemon could gain from learning in the Academy.

The battles from Round Two were being shown on the television screen and Iris brought his attention to them. Everyone was trying their hardest in these battles and the results really showed how much everyone had achieved over the months since they arrived in the Academy. Iris's battle was shown next and the green-haired girl blushed a little from seeing herself on the screen. Marco chuckled a little because she looked really funny blushing like that, but in a cute way. He would probably be blushing as well at seeing his battle recap and speaking of that... "My battle?" the black-haired boy repeated as he watched the screen; now it was his turn to blush. He knew that he shouted those words at Tera about how he liked her, but realizing that a lot of people were watching him, he naturally shy away. The crowd had gone so quiet when he said those words, but he didn't really understand why; this they think that he was implying something more? But what would that be?

"Wha?" Marco looked over at Iris and his eyes widen seeing at how close her face was to his. His face was burning up, "L-L-Like you? I um...I mean I don't dislike you so I...um..." the poor boy was stuttered his words until they were becoming unrecognizable. Why was her question shaking him up this much? He should have been able to to answer easily. If someone asked him if he liked Tera then he would immediately say, 'Yes.' The boy was leaning back to get some distance away from Iris, but the green-haired girl just kept leaning forward as if really curious about his response. "Iris...I-" there was a sudden ring as an announcement for the next round started playing. At that moment, Nurse Joy returned with his Poke Ball. "Your Charmander is all healed up and ready to-!" before the pink-haired nurse could finish, Marco was already in front of her grabbing his Poke Ball.

"Thank you very much Nurse Joy bye!" Marco quickly bowed then turned around practically ran out of the Pokemon Center Tent. Murkrow followed after his trainer wondering why the sudden rush? The black-haired boy looked over his shoulder and waved at Iris. "Bye! Good luck on your battle!"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch