Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2016 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:07 am
Entry Tag: (Blue_Sparkle27 | Angeni | Unedited | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Princess Tanzanite Midnight
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Foal
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Yes, Please~!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Her wings are brown like the picture though only the top part of the wings are that brown, the middle part of the feathers on the inside are the light green like the top of her mane and tail, and well as her leg marking and face marking colors. The end feathers are the light blue like the ends of her mane and tail as well as her hooves. The outside of her wings are brown at the top and at the bottom fade from light green to light blue at the tips. Her head wings are light green while the leg ones are light blue.
Face: Midnight blue for the eyes with the inside of the eye darker than the outside, eyebrows, and inner ear.
Mane: Windblown
Tail: Windblown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just the normal Angeni fetlocks~!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni style 2
Other Notes: A version without the two wings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Princess Tanzanite Midnight
Owner: Blue_Sparkle27
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Loving
Mate: Sir Sleet Storm
Tag Background: Something that will go good with her or a combination of things that look good with her?
Tag frame color: Something that goes nice with her and her Rose.
Tag feather color(s): A Frost Kissed Light Blue/Light Green Rose, the Light Blue and Light Green from her mane. I'm not sure about thorn-less vines or thorny vines, though if they look good with everything else. If the Rose doesn't work then a Long and Short feather that will look like feathers from her wings.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Sleet
Justification for Domain Choice: While growing Tanzanite loved anything to do with water, frozen or otherwise, so she spent her time learning as much as she could about water in it's different forms. Of course she also learned about what you can add to water either to give it a flavor, make tea, or to make medicine of some kind. Being the loving creature that she is Tanzanite decided to learn more about herbs so that she could go around tending to others. Even with her power being sleet she could only do so much to help others at that young age so she used her knowledge of herbs to help them. Of course month after month she grew stronger and so did her control when using her power to stop the sleet from hitting certain spots to keep others safe.

She knows the different forms of water can hurt others so while growing up she proved to the others around her that she would never use her power to hurt them for any reason. Whenever she isn't already tending to someone that has been hurt and or isn't feeling well she'll search for others that might need her help. Once she has helped everyone that she can and or once she runs out of energy she will find a place to lay down to sleep for a while. Knowing full well that she can't help others if she runs out of energy, feels ill, and or can't concentrate very well. Even though she can't stand the idea of others suffering she has to remind herself that if she miss treats them it could cause them to feel that much worse. She just can't stand to see others not feeling well, in pain, and or suffering for any reason once so ever.

Powers from Domain: Tanzanite can create sleets storms, though, she doesn't have any real reason to do so unless it's to help put some distance between certain others. If someone is chasing after another or others to harm or kill them it's the only way she knows of to slow them down. It gives her enough time to size up the situation before she tries distracting the one that's going after the other or others. Of course it takes years before it gets easier for her to use her power since it takes her a good amount of her concentration or her full concentration and for her to be healthy to use her power. She can also stop sleet storms which also takes a good amount of her concentration or her full concentration as well as being healthy. Tanzanite can also keep a certain area clear of falling sleet to keep others from getting hurt and or getting hurt worse.

Personality: Raised by other Angeni she never knew her Parents, though, she felt like they were her Family. They raised her to be someone that doesn't just stop to greet another and then walk away because the other might want someone to talk with or maybe they need help of some kind. So they taught her to take her time with others to try getting to know them a bit before she parts ways with them.

Tanzanite is very caring and very loving so she becomes concerned when others appear to be ill and or hurt and she'll try to help even if she doesn't know them. Having more than enough time she'll take said time to tend to the other if they want her help since she won't force her help upon anyone. She's very careful about what sort of situations she walks into because she never knows if it could be a trap or not so she'll size the situation up before blindly rushing in to help the other. She also pays attention to what she's doing because if she's helping another she doesn't want to accidentally hurt them. Of course she is also very protective of others and will defend them against those who wish to hurt them or hurt their loved ones. Tanzanite was also raised to be understanding and sympathetic towards others since she doesn't know have or haven't been through.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:35 am
Entry Tag: Chibi Hige | Mutant | Extreme | Solo

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Username of owner(s): Chibi Hige
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  

Trinantula

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:38 am
Entry Tag: (JetAlmeara | Uni-wind |Moderate-Heavy | Solo ReCustom )
ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species:Uni-wind
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Re-custom of Original Idea
WIP Needed?Only if you feel like it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:She's Tan, maybe slightly lighter tan around her legs but basically just Tan (See ref)
Face: Dark Pink eyes, a paler blaze on her face, pink hooves, pink inside ears..but basically ...more tan (see Ref)
Mane: Blonde/Flaxen with pink streaks. Mercy has cut her hair (one long braid is way to annoying to deal with when your fighting) Her hair should now be loose, falling a little past her knees with small braids mixed in. It could be slightly windblown or fall straight, CC in that regard.
Tail: Tan fading into pink, I would like a fuller unique tail then the pre-made one she is now sporting, something poofier, more fluff but other wise CC as long as its still a unicorn tail to fit into the re-custom rules
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as ref
Reference Image(s): Current Mercy

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Unicorn Horn - same as ref, pale cream
Wings: I would like her wing style switched to the Heron style and rather then being solid pink I wouldn't mind if they started as tan and faded into pink or at least had a bit of tan at the start but remained mostly pink so its not such an abrupt change between the two colors.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales -N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Mercy is a Knight, she fights for good and justice and as she has learned in her training the world is not all sunshine and rainbows like previously believed, Mercy needs armour - something like Chases's armor but rather then being based on roses Mercy's should follow along with her Mentor Ironforge's Rising sun standard. CC in design & Color
Reference Image(s) for Items: Chase - Armor Inspiration, Ironforge - Rising Sun Symbol

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:02 am
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Flutter | Heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and blue socks
Face: Tan with blue over eye and ‘tear track’ down to blue on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye
Mane: Long complex brown updo with blue flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: With fetlocks, very dark blue for hooves, optional raised front leg - if possible.
Reference Image(s): Jezella

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Wolf ‘moon’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the tan of the pelt and lighten the blue closer to her markings but still keep it slightly darker than the markings. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jezella
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and pink socks
Face: Tan with pink over eye and ‘tear track’ down to pink on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye
Mane: Long complex blond updo with pink flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:With fetlocks, very dark pink for hooves, traditional legs down.
Reference Image(s): Esmira

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Lion‘sun’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the pink of the socks and make the gold closer to her pelt color only slightly darker and still a bit golden. Please add a sun to the middle of the forehead to match her sister’s moon. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esmira
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Coy
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 am
Entry Tag: Teh Cheryl | Mutant Uni | Extreme | Solo

Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Breed: Mutant Uni
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time (and I'm operating off a cell phone for a bit lol)

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 am
VOID  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:11 am
Entry Tag: (She-Ra of Etheria | Kalona-Cerynei | Mod-Heavy? | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Kalona-Cerynei
Level of Edits: Mod-Heavy?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:36 am
Entry Tag: (dolphingurl | Mutant Angeni-Triwing | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme (depending on what you decide to do for the CC parts)
Soquili Species: Mutant (Uni) Angeni Triwing
Concept Origin: Avi, and google image
WIP Needed? Not necessary but if you feel like doing one, I won't say no. xD Same for livestreaming.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Inspired by the avi, I really like the neutral, white/cream base with the subtle pastel rainbow aspect of the avi. Perhaps subtle white, flowery, swirly markings that complement the marking on the face along the back and chest areas.
Face: A white sugar skull design like the one in the picture.
Mane: Style and color inspired by the avi's hairstyle, long and flowy.
Tail: Either classical or custom unicorn tail or a long flowy tail like the mane. CC, whichever one you feel would look the best.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Avi, Face markings

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Triwing, Angeni style 2 or custom. CC
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: No leg up. I would like her to have custom ears like the avi. No head wings or leg wings.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: The flower headpiece shown on the avi, colored either like the one on the avi or white like the flower in the face markings picture. Feel free to add other accesories such as flowers, bracelets, necklaces, etc; whatever you think matches.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Headpiece, Avi, Face markings

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: No domain

I am leaving a lot of details mostly up to you, whatever you feel matches the overall look and feel of the images. I am not the greatest at imagining exactly how things will look in my head, just the overall idea. xD I trust your skills of making beautiful ponies!  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:47 am
Entry Tag: ~Masamune~ | Kelpi | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extra edits that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already.
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on.
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

Wings: N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.
Pelt: N/A

Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Niyaru Delacroix | Pawed Mutant | Extreme | Solo)

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - It can be a combination of species but I would like the species to at least have paws and tails.
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Original/Semi Custom (Some specifics though a lot is CC)
WIP Needed? Not really but I'd love to see what you come up with^^

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Custom Made (Maybe her hair glows in the dark?!)
Tail: Custom Tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom Fluffy Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: I would prefer no Seathi, Mer or Kelpi traits
Scales: CC
Pelt: No skin walker please!
Other Notes:
Image of liked colors [I tried to get all the colors I could possibly think of included on here, what isn't will be linked below!]

Things I like::
Anything that glows in the dark (eyes, flowers, jewels, etc)
Bells
Anything shiny (Crystals [amethyst, quartz, etc], jewels, etc)
Anything fluffy, soft and/or furry (fluffy fetlocks, fluffy tails, soft and feathery wings, etc)
Natural colors (browns, grays, white, cream and blacks)
Non natural colors ( crazy bright and attention grabbing colors like this faux fur)
Simple markings to complex (Leopard to tiger, tribal to henna, wispy markings, custom markings, etc)
Lace
Ribbon
Crowns/Tiaras
Flowers
Wings
Bones
Things that are taboo (flowers and bones, dark beauty, etc)
Gore and blood (I love horror movies)
I have an obsession with pink and somewhat girlie things ( corsets, bell sleeves, etc)
I'm not sure why but I love the sort of ombre hair color style? (Like this x, xx, xXx, XxX)
But I also like hair color styles like this (x, xx, xXx)

Glow in the dark hair I stumbled upon!!

Other Information regarding this custom:

This character could be hiding behind a mask, her true self, perhaps hiding and trying to be a creature she is not. In my mind I see a character that is beautiful and sweet but perhaps naive because she does things for others and is unhappy herself. She isn't very optimistic or positive due to all of the negativity she has experienced. It will take a long time for anyone to become close to the female. Once they do though, she can be a funny, warm-hearted and empathetic mare. She is beautiful both inside and out but hides herself away from those she doesn't know/trust. She dawns her 'facade' be it a mask or what have you and becomes the terrible thing others have made her out to be.
She has been made to feel broken, betrayed and alone when those she considered close to her left her behind without a second thought. She believes that she has a purpose and will continue to search for her purpose day in and day out. In the mean time, she does her best to avoid others and only travels at night. She deems the night her ally and the time that is most safe for her to do anything.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.a

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N.a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:41 pm
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Kalona | Heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Twin 1 - Ludwig

Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black base with bits of red leopard spots on his legs (I prefer darker reds but not too dark that the spots do not show up). If you think an alternative marking would work better for them I am happy to hear it so long as Lugwig and Soffia look similar in body colouration to each other.
Face: Black base. Red eyes.
Mane: Black. Very long hair that drapes over his back and reaches to at least his knees. Something simple in design.
Tail: I would like a tail made of hair, black hair please (note: if this is too much of a difference from his sister than please give him the devil tail).
Reference Image(s):
Leopard Spots: X

Horn(s): Demon horns 2 - black.
Wings: Wing Style 4 - Smooth Feathers. Black wings.
Fins: N/A
Other Notes: Kalona male expression please

Trading Post Items: Shark Tooth on Leg - CC for colours though something complimentary to him
Custom Items: Ludwig and Soffia have the exact same necklace. Possibly something like this: Possible Necklace. Other accessories on him are your choice though he is partial to simple things or small, dark critters.
N/A

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Twin 2 - Soffia

Edit Category:
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black base with bits of red leopard spots on her legs (I prefer darker reds but not too dark that the spots do not show up)
Face: Black base. Red eyes.
Mane: Black mane - a lot shorter than her brothers. Something above her shoulders that looks like a bob in a way and possibly with bangs - see references.
Tail: Unlike her brother, I would like Devil Tail 2 for her - black in colour.
Reference Image(s):
Leopard spots: X
Mane: 1 2 3

Horn(s): Demon horns 2 - black.
Wings: Wing Style 4 - Smooth Feathers. Black wings.
Other Notes: Kalona female expression please

Trading Post Items: Plumeria on her legs - Red/Burgundy in colour
Custom Items: Ludwig and Soffia have the exact same necklace. Possibly something like this: Possible Necklace. Other possible accessories for Soffia are your choice though I have linked some images that would suit her. Colours should be complimentary to her.

1 2 3 4 5

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Note: Let me know if the differences between them is too much ^^.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:56 pm
Entry Tag: (Calixita | Kalona-Wind | Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Wind-Kalona
Concept Origin: Original Design - Semi-CC Quadwing Shadow Pony!
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on the inspiration images linked below. However, I would like him to be mostly made of rainbowy shadows/smoke!
Face: Custom snarly face with Kalona fangs/teeth. Custom fox-style ears. Otherwise, CC.
Mane: Edited, CC. Or can just be smokey/shadowy.
Tail: Custom fox or feline style tail. Otherwise, CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws (newer version). Otherwise, CC.
Reference Image(s):
- Inspiration: [ x ] [ x ]
- Smoke/Shadows: [ x ] [ x ]

Horn(s): Custom Kalona horns. CC.
Wings: Quadwing with custom wings. 3 feathered wing sets and one Kalona wing set. The order should be: Feathered, Feathered, Kalona, Feathered. Would prefer the wings to be largely solid, but whisps of smoke/shadows are fine! Otherwise, CC.
Other Notes: Would like to request a wingless uncert, please.

Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Quote:
TWIN
- Female
- Identical, CC a few minor changes

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:14 pm
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Common | Heavy | Twins)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body. Markings can be the same on both twins (just different colors) no need to match them perfectly to both refs.
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Teal like the gems, stupid looking teeth jutting up from bottom jaw
Mane: Bald
Tail: Closer to the moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): Brown one, right - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag, big and kind of impressive looking? The antlers are also the same between the two, the only variance would be the items/color of ties on them. No need to draw new antlers obviously biggrin

Custom Items: The neck piece, ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather or wood, whichever looks best, even both together + the teal gems and bones/teeth?
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Stag
Temper: TBA
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC - Something Warcraft themed maybe?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

^=^=^=^=^

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body. Markings can be the same on both twins (just different colors) no need to match them perfectly to both refs.
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Purple like the gems
Mane: Bald
Tail: Closer to the moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): White one, left - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag, big and kind of impressive looking? The antlers are also the same between the two, the only variance would be the items/color of ties on them. No need to draw new antlers obviously biggrin

Custom Items: The neck piece, gems/ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather/wood with silver metal, whichever looks best, even both together + the purple gems and leaves
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Stag
Temper: TBA
Tag Background: CC - Something Warcraft themed maybe?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:27 pm
Entry Tag: ( Eternal Xantara | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme (???) | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme (???)
Soquili Species: Mutant (Regular)
Concept Origin: Cosplay (MTG Planeswalker, Arlinn Kord/Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon)
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref.
Face: Blazing orange "eyes" with a claw-swipe scar over her right eye and wolf ears. Otherwise, see ref. If you can make her snarling too... I'd love you.
Mane: Female "Short" style (matching her color/etc.)
Tail: Wolf tail; see ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws.
Reference Image(s): Arlinn

Other Notes:???

Trading Post Items: ???
Custom Items: Dark maroon-black wraps around the lower part of her legs (see ref.) and... Not sure how to describe the thing around her neck in the reference. The torn red fabric part is optional; the gold chain and shoulder-guard must stay, however.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Arlinn  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:41 pm
Entry Tag: (Devil NightShade | Mutant Kalona | Heavy to Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Body Build: Regular kalona with alt leg down pose.
Concept Origin:
New Concept - Mockbreeding with possible throwbacks LOL

WIP Needed? Up to you xD

- Would like to see the reds and pinks of both parents brought into the twins, and whatever throw back colors might look nice in there too.
Body:
-The should look kind of leathery skinned like Deception and Dyson
- For the most part I want to be surprised, but I'd like some kind of dappling since both are dappled horses. Don't want both twins to be the exact same colors, maybe one a more golden palomino and the other more chocolate/sooty, while keeping them similar enough.
-You can add any kind of leg markings or Tiger Stripes that you would like too. You don't have to stick perfectly with the parents parent's markings and what they do or do not genetically show. Just have fun with them is all I care about.
- I Would like to see dad and grandpa's script passed down and have more of a glow
- If you would like to use throwbacks, sparkles, flames, etc please feel free >3<
Face:
- Same with the legs, you don't have to stick to the parent's marking wise, horses come with all kinds of distinct and wild markings have fun with it ^ 3^
- Eye of Rah: Would like to see this marking from dad pass down, but maybe a little more stylized like this (2nd one) instead of the feathers, make the same triangle-y shapes glowing red streaks. You can change it up for each boy.
- Eyes; I would for sure like the glowing white eyes 100%
- Face edits, with ears back and only slightly open mouth snarls, or fully closed mouths and tips of fangs showing. (I don't like the full open mouth kalona snarl x.x)
Mane: Edited, both should have the platinum white of a palomino, maybe with a single thick black streak (or matching their accent colors reds/pinks? Up to you xD). Want them both to have basically the same hairstyle with small tweaks to each to make them distinct, a mixture between mum and dad. Maybe a messy windblown with a thick braid. Length is tottally up to you.
Tail: CC, but something like Dyson's would be cool.

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Hooves: Stripped
Fetlocks: CC, though I do like the idea of one having cleaner fetlocks and the other having more hair like DOlly. Up to oyu though! xD .. maybe a weird leg like grandda? Again CC!

Reference Image(s):
-Dolly : Mom (real life Dolly With and Without her dapples)
-Deception : Dad
-Masquerade and Dyson : Grand Parents
--Great Grandma NightShade

Some other family you are free to pull from!
-Uncle Enyalious
-Half-Sister Aveve Engel
-Aunt Ardat Lili
-Nephew Diomed
-Uncle Erebus

Other Refrences:

-golden palomino 1
-Golden 2
-Golden 3
-chocolate/sooty
-Sooty 2
-Sooty 3
--Sooty 4
-Eye of Ra
-Stripped hooves

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Something akin to the red dragon, color wise you can pull from mum and dad.
Wings: Is possible I'd like them to have custom featherless wings like Deception and Dyson., with the leather
Color: Maybe something like this in thereds n pinks. Really though, do what looks good!
Other Notes:
Spikes: I would like them to have some body spikes like Dyson and Deception.
Otherwise Really just have fun with them! the horns, wings, etc; I'm not set in stone on most of their design so feel free to play around and do other stuffs.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- From Dolly: Would like to see the Claddagh passed down to both boys in some form, does not have to be a necklace on a chain. Also would like to see the bracelet around her fetlock (it's rawhide with steel beads and a class ring with an aquamarine stone) used in some way in the colts as they all have great meaning to me. Have fun and incorporate them however you see it.
- From Deception/family: Definitely want to see the family thorns and roses passed down, they don't have to be around the neck or legs like dad/grandma/great grandma, but would like to see them.
Other wise add and remove things as you see fit! For Shade's family I aaadore roses / thorns, barbed wire, leather chokers, chains, etc and so forth. Have fun with them LOL

-Bracelet / Ring
-Claddagh
-Mom
-Dad
-Grandma
-Grandpa
-Great Grandma NightShade
--Uncle
-Half-Sister
-Aunt
-Nephew
-Uncle

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Cursed Son / Daughter
Temper: TBD
Tag Background: Brushfire and Wildfire.
Tag feather color(s): Like the roses and glowing runic bones, leave it up to you in how you want to combine them xD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All except Dyson are mine. Permission to use Dyson  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff