Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Library [IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sypon rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 4 Total: 8 (4-16)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:17 pm
At this point, Aandes had to admit he was a bit addicted to the Library. He at least wanted a pair of those sweet glasses, but based on some strange points-based system he had to level up his reading first. Well... Time to get that over with then!

Suddenly, a familiar face popped into view... Sascha? Aandes beamed and opened his mouth before having a fantastic idea.

"Yo, gerbil leavings! Your fronds are so comically misshapen that you remind me of Old Hemisect."

Damn. Wartime wound jokes? Harsh, Regina (or whoever wrote this book).

He flipped up his glasses and gave his old childhood friend a grin. They were hardly acquaintences, but after all these sweeps he remembered his name and the stupid s**t they got into before s**t got real.  
seekingCylem rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 2 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sascha had been walking past the Library on his way to get some candy when he heard a particularly cutting voice shouting in his direction. Anyone reading each other in the Library would have been face-to-face. Sascha looked up to see what was the source of the commotion.

Aandes!? Sascha's eyes widened and his jaw went slack. It was quickly replaced with a broad grin as he waved back.

"HEY, GUNKTUBE!" He shouted back with the utmost fondness. "Your fronds are so freakishly perfect that the other wigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns and they tried to imprint on you!"

What Sascha remembered of the book barely made any sense, which meant he was probably spot on. He jogged up to meet Aandes.

"Hey, long time no see! What've you been up to!?"  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
DraconicFeline rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:45 pm
amicableAggressor

My name: Sephos
My partner: Fellah
Matching dice: 2

Sephos had cracked open the book this night to try reading practice again, but this time something was different. This time Fellah's phase was actually coherent.

Sephos stared at him, feeling distinctly like he had just had the air knocked out of him. "Wait..." he said, his thoughts slowed, briefly, "What?!"

He shrugged. "Whatever, hang on..." He wasn't offended - you'd have to do a lot more than insult him do offend him in any lasting way - but he did feel like he needed to respond.

Somehow.

"Behold, cullfodder," he began, muddling through the words, "Your fronds are so squashed and squa... no, thats..." the words, he decided, had no right to have the same sounds. "Squashed and squished that you were chosen last for bloodfest..."

He sighed.

"Same time tomorrow night, huh." he muttered, slamming the book closed and feeling, oddly, motivated to really try to read it better...

Unaru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:56 pm
Aandes met Sascha and held out his enclosed fist for some daps. Sascha was still much younger than him, of course, but in the comfort of the Library space the greenblood didn’t feel pressured to put on any airs.

“No kidding! I’ve actually got a booth goin’ on. I’m kind of an entrepreneur slash producer right now, making people famous and all that. Glad to see you aren’t dead or culled!! You still up to no good?”

He shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie and grinned.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:03 pm
Sascha wasted no time reciprocating Aandes' fist bump. He'd always been the taller been the two of them, but this was getting ridiculous. Not to mention he was perfectly coiffed and makeup'd and Sascha had recently taken approximately twenty medicine balls to the face.

"Obviously," Sascha replied to all of the above, smiling despite his sorry appearance. "Figures, though. You're the kind of troll that gets all up in other people's business. Which booth is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:07 pm
“Pfff.” Aandes waved him off. “Looks like you’re getting in other people’s business more than I am. Jegus.”

He pointed with a tip of his head. “It’s actually over that way! I should get back now, if you wanna follow me. The Starlight Talent Agency. Right now I’m doing a spot on Odette Cygnet, if you’re familiar with the name. But I’m always looking for talent!”

Aandes paused and smirked a full snaggle-toothed smile. “But, you know, I don’t know if we have room for kids whose faces look like ground meat. I’ll give you my card when you’re a little more camera friendly.” With his elbow, he gave Sascha a push in jest and started to walk away from the Library booth.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:18 pm
Sascha groaned and rolled his eyes. He knew going in there was no way he was going to get away without some kind of remark. "Yeah, whatever. You should see the other guys."

There was no way he was going to be able to convince Aandes to hit up the ASSJACKED booth with him anytime soon, so Sascha didn't bother. He did perk up at the mention of Odette, however.

"Whoa, Odette!? No kidding, that's you?" Sascha's eyebrows disappeared under his bangs. Aandes wasn't exaggerating when he used the word entrepreneur. "You should hook me up with a backstage pass to her next gig." He was only partially kidding, but he was definitely impressed.

"I'll be sure to look for you there once I've gotten some hot chocolate into my system. The nonlethal kind."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:25 pm
“Heh! Alright.” Aandes conceded. He had no way of knowing what scrapes Sascha was up to, though based on their past dangerous endeavors he could only assume the injuries were trophies of some kind. He smiled broadly at mention of his success.

“Yeah, man! Working my way up, you know?” He hissed through his teeth. “Those tickets are pretty hard to come by, but I’ll see what I can do. Don’t tell anyone, but I’m looking at some screen deals that’ll bust the charts.”

While that may or may not have been true, Aandes was energized by his flaunting. The kick in his step was emphasized by Sascha’s … Was that a limp?

“You take it easy, Sasch. I’ll be around! Don’t you leave without letting me know where to find you at least.”  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Green Minuet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 3 Total: 12 (4-16)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:32 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Arms folded across her chest, chin raised imperiously, Lutrin scowled at passersby, looking for a worthy opponent. She had advanced to the next level, at least within her own mind, and no common pedestrian would do. She required the best of the best!

Or maybe... the second best of the best, she thought with a shy glance towards the queen. She had not yet reached the level of offensive verbal acrobatics that the empress could spin. Lutrin had heard her earlier. She spat such invectives that Lutrin nearly clapped her hands over her sponge clots. Even Tamiya with her lingo of the mirthful messiahs would be hard pressed to keep up.

Suddenly, Lutrin spotted her target: an unsuspecting seadweller. She lunged forwards, assaulting the the other with a vigorous finger pointing. “Yo, gerbil leavings!” she snapped. It was her favourite opening. “Your nugbone is so freakishly perfect a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind! Snap! Ooooo!” For added effect, Lutrin snapped her and threw an imaginary something on the ground.

amicableAggressor

My name: Lutrin Weesil
My partner: Lorata Gorgross :3

KitsuneAura

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:43 pm
amicableAggressor

My name: Lorata
My partner: Lutrin
Matching dice: 0 sad

Lorata hugged her new wolf plush to her chest as she walked along through the crowds towards her very important last stop of the night. She'd had a lot of luck tonight, meeting someone who was so nice and also managing to not throw a bowling ball directly at him, plus she'd won this awesome thing at the shooting booth and she was sure the Captain would be so impressed when he saw! Now all she needed to do was channel all that luck into the very serious task ahead of her. Insults. She still needed that bobblehead and she intended to get it before this Bloodfest ended!

"Yo, gerbil leavings! Your nugbone is so squashed and squished that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind!"  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:45 pm
"How are you so fast?!" Nucleo yelped as Frossa dragged him along. She was shorter than him so she should have shorter legs which meant it'd take more strides for her to keep up with him! Was he just slow or was she some sort of racer!?

Well, she was the sort of girl who never slowed down.

Anyways, he didn't know if this was a good idea and felt a little peeved she wouldn't give him his scarf back. He hoped that after doing this game with her that she'd give it back! He was cold, you know! She had to be nice and warm already in her fluffy coat and cute dress! She had no need to keep the thing now that she was cleaned up again. He had to admit, she did look kind of good in it though... He felt a little weird about this newly discovered fact. As she started to read loudly with little giggles at how funny she was, the boy rolled his eyes but felt a small smile tug at his lips.

"That's nothing!" He puffed up his chest to read back with the same dramatic force. The way she went all in made him want to do the same. Something about the silly atmosphere around her was inviting in an odd way.

"Yo, gerbil leavings! Your talk blaster is so freakishly perfect that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you! " The boy read quickly with his arms waving this way and that way. He was so focused on delivery that the words didn't make any sense. Oops. Regardless, he tried to impress the purpleblood and snapped the book shut like he'd meant to say that.

'Wait did I just call her lips perfect?' He blinked.

amicableAggressor

My name: Nucleo
My partner: Frossa
Matching dice: 0

melona-pan

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:05 am
As he walked around on a break, a voice whispered in his ear and caught the young jadeblood by surprise. Letting out a nervous shriek, he whirled to look at the culprit with a confused flush on his face. What a relief to find it was Caiden, a good friend of his, and not some troll trying to shake him down for Odette's autograph.

"Sure, I'll play with you." Amonee smiled, unaware of just how sad the game was going to get. Caiden began to apologize and explain the point of the game. The painter's face began to shift between confused and sad. It wasn't so much that the insults bothered him but that he could see how upset it made Caiden to have to say them! He reached to his orangeblooded friend and pulled him into a reassuring hug.

"It's alright, it's just a game." The jadeblood murmured to his nervous friend. "It takes more than that to get on my bad side!" Amonee giggled and tweaked Caiden's nose before letting go to snatch up his own book. He would show that everything was fine by playing the game without letting it upset him. Now... what kind of insults were in here...

"Yo, gerbil leavings! Your talk blaster is so... ... freakishly perfect that ... ... a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind." He delivered the line with as serious and straight a face he could but by the third part of it, he was dissolving into laughter at the situation. These insults were pretty funny. After all, they were so aggressive, you couldn't really take them to biscuit. He closed the book and patted Caiden on the shoulder.

"I didn't mean mine either. After all, you look nothing like a daywalker. I'd know!"

Micillia
Caiden so cuteeeeee

amicableAggressor

My name: Amonee Brycer
My partner: Caiden Banksy

Yamashii

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 am
Micillia
Unaru
DraconicFeline
Green Minuet
KitsuneAura
Doutei
Yamashii

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN  
amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:49 am
amicableAggressor
Micillia
Unaru
DraconicFeline
Green Minuet
KitsuneAura
Doutei
Yamashii

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:50 am
amicableAggressor
amicableAggressor
Micillia
Unaru
DraconicFeline
Green Minuet
KitsuneAura
Doutei