Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:58 pm
Applying for: Ogon'krylo x Arevik
Name of SoA: Sekhmet
Meaning: "Goddess of fire, war, dance, love, and medicine"
Appearance: She is a whole combination of throwbacks and of the parents. XD I picked from a whole lot of them and is too lazy to figure out what came from where. Though the skull marking and leg came from dad's dad, green eye, nose, belly and inner ear are from mom (same with white toes). Blue is from dads sister? Aunt? Blue sparkle lady. Stole orange color from dad's gradient. Took glow from the two glowy aunts and used that for the markings and then the black creeping up the legs is from one of the great aunts? Something like that.
Visual reference: (one is with shading, one is without) if this is still more than 10% then I'll stay with the blue gradient haired version I did. Because blue ^^
User ImageUser Image
Personality: Quite unlike her parents she's not going to be timid or shy. She'll often urge her mother to do things with her and teach her things about the pride and their history. She will do the same thing with their father, hoping to get them out of whatever rut they are in. If her mother ends up leaving she's going to be heartbroken, but will likely accept it in time. Even if she may hold a bit of a grudge against her for a little while.
{can't really think of anything else}
Any additional requirements that the family has: Thank you for the opportunity!! I've been hoping another firekin had a breeding soon. I has none yet XD -  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:47 am
Name of SoA: Shaleh
Meaning: "Flame" in Persian
Appearance: Grandma's/Uncle's mixed-red coat. Front leg bone marking in shaded red-orange-yellow. Blue sister's wing marking in shaded red-orange-yellow. Great-Grandma's cheek, rear leg and tail markings in same colour. Orange-yellow shaded tail tuft. Orange-red inner ear. Bright sky blue eyes. Wing and cheek markings are on both sides, the leg markings are not, as seen on ref (for adult stage).
Visual reference: User Image
Bone marking supposed to be a red-orange-yellow version of the real one. My mouse skills are lacking.
Personality: Unlike both her timid mother and her self-conscious father, Shaleh is a true wild spirit. She embodies the values of the firekin, perhaps a little too much. She loves to fight, and loves to win. She has every intention of working her way up the warrior ranks as high as she can get herself. In part this is because she enjoys the fame and the praise of her fellow pride members. But it is also a rebellion of sorts against her parent's quiet ways. She knows her father wishes to be a good firekin, and that her mother doesn't believe herself to be worthy, so Shaleh is hell bent on showing both of them that their family is more than capable of not only being a good Firekin, but a successful one at that.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Hopefuly I've fulfilled them all.
Would love to enter her in the major customs month if I can.

I also have a blue version of the above design (different personality), if we are allowed to enter more than one? I couldn't pick which idea I prefered more. Both would be so fun to rp.

Name of SoA: Aalish
Meaning: A Persian name meaning flame.
Appearance: Grandma's/Uncle's mixed-red coat in blue. Front leg bone marking in shaded blues. Blue sister's wing marking in shaded blue. Great-Grandma's cheek, rear leg and tail markings in same colour. Blue shaded tail tuft. Blue inner ear. Bright red eyes. Wing and cheek markings are on both sides, the leg markings are not, as seen on ref (for adult stage).
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Aalish is convinced that she has brought disfavour to the pride and the Gods. Why else would they make her blue? Yet while she feels that she should be meek and quiet, as befits one without favour, she can't seem to stick to it. She is not brash or argumentative, but has a kind of fatalistic temperament. If she is to be cast from the pride anyway, then why should she creep about and avoid causing offence? As such, she is a calm yet confident female, perfectly willing to be left alone and to leave others alone, but she is no shy flower to be bullied or looked down on. If you pick an an argument with her, prepare to have it thrown back in your face. But be polite and civil and Aalish will extend the same courtesy. She doesn't seek to cause ripples in the pride and is generally a loner.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:34 pm
samus x

AstoriaFallen

It was a tough choice, but for this month I've picked these two ~ BUT!

Vesale

Tanakako

You two are approved to try in Major September Customs ~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 pm
Andranis

Tanakako

Yay!!!! Thank you so much!!!!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:54 am
Andranis

Vesale

Tanakako

Thanks 'Drani!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:25 pm
Name and image of Father: Ragnvard (Tanakako)
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Bhumi - AstoriaFallen
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6!!
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: With mum
Any Requirements: The entire litter is natural, as are the parents.
List of all Throwbacks:
Ragnvard:
Father: Hólmgeir
Mother: Sóma
Aunt: Brenna

Bhumi:
brother

A bit of history about the family: Unplanned fling between the parents. Ragnvard could go back to take a cub but would require plotting with myself and Tori.
Extra:

Closing Time: Roughly this time tomorrow  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:00 pm
Tanakako
Applying for: Ragnvard x Bhumi
Name of SoA: Rahman
Meaning: "Merciful" in Persian
Appearance: A mixture of his sisters.
Visual reference: An almost twin to herUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. except his has gradient black gradient coming up her leg like and like her sister [ gradient style ]

Personality: He doesn't know one way or the other whom he is suppose to follow. His face has a natural scowl and his demeanor seems stand off ish and entitled. Glimpses of his mother may show every so often and thus his name generates from; Merciful. Although it is rarely seen.

{{ I would like him to go with dad ovob Im down to plot! }}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:53 am
Chi Sohma
Applying for: Ragnvard x Bhumi
Name of SoA: Rahman
Meaning: "Merciful" in Persian
Appearance: A mixture of his sisters.
Visual reference: An almost twin to herUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. except his has gradient black gradient coming up her leg like and like her sister [ gradient style ]

Personality: He doesn't know one way or the other whom he is suppose to follow. His face has a natural scowl and his demeanor seems stand off ish and entitled. Glimpses of his mother may show every so often and thus his name generates from; Merciful. Although it is rarely seen.

{{ I would like him to go with dad ovob Im down to plot! }}

Accepting this one!! Still one open.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:19 pm
Name and image of Father: N/A
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Cub uncert to show her heterochromia off better
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2+1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi'johari
Any Requirements: - Should have a ref!
- Names can be anything! There's no theme
- MUST fit with the family in some way! There IS leeway since Dad's a random rogue and an entirely unknown, but not too wild
- Any gender is fine! Unless you're Samus, then it can't be a dude :p
List of all Throwbacks: Relatives are in tiers - Parent x Parent, with THEIR offspring listed under them

Mother Father
Brother Brother Brother

Mother's side

Maternal Grandfather Maternal Grandmother
Aunt Aunt Uncle Uncle Uncle

Great Grandfather Great Grandmother
Great Aunt Great Aunt Great Aunt Great Aunt Great Aunt Great Aunt Great Aunt Great Uncle Great Uncle Great Uncle

Father's side
Paternal grandfather Paternal grandmother
Aunt Aunt Uncle Uncle Uncle Uncle

Great grandmother
Great aunt Great aunt

Great-great grandfather
Great-great aunt
A bit of history about the family: Nina-dini is in the Low Class of the pride, making her a slave. She's also the only girl in her litter - She has three brothers, who unlike her can take a mate in a higher class and move up. She's incredibly resentful of this fact and feels trapped. Despite this, she IS close to members of her family, in particular her cousin(Uncle??? The family's massive and it's a convoluted mess), Kin. There was a brief period, of course, where they DIDN'T get along - They had a physical altercation, leaving Nina-dini injured, and during this time she temporarily fled the pride, mostly to get her head back in order as she reassessed everything she'd come to believe at that point.

It was during this time that she met a rogue, and he took advantage of her emotional state for his own small gain. When Nina found herself pregnant, she found herself dreading that they'd be trapped in the Low Class as she is. She's no idea yet what phase they'll be born under, though.
Extra: If I find out the litter's class before this closes, I'll let you know! With quotes! That way you can potenitally pick a rank! (Lower-middle is automatic hunter, though, and Low Class is, obviously, automatically Slave - Nina's rank is special from the Meta)

Closing Time: 10/3 @ 3pm PST  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:46 pm
Applying for: Nina-dini & ???
Name of SoA: Ruux
Meaning: Spirited
Appearance: Basecoat and ears eactly like this uncle with no tail, leg or shoulder markings. Just the dark colour and the white under belly black should go all the way down and include the paws. Mom's eye colour. Black nose. Mane and tail tuff done like Grandma`s
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Ruux has a lot of energy. He sees his role as the family protector... whether or not the family sees him that way is to be discovered. He is incredibly loyal to his friend, family, pride and the great line. With a large moral compass Ruux always strives to do right.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family, wont leave pride.  

nessiaing

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:29 pm
Name of SoA: Ulliru
Meaning: N/A
Appearance: I colored up a simple ref below, his forehead coloration stops at the base of his neck and "morphs" into a freckling and tapers off halfway down his back. Toes match his underbelly. :3 His mane & tail are a gradient but... mspaint limitations. XD
Visual reference: [X]
Personality: A complete mama's boy, he's the type to tuck his tail and run when faced with confrontation, but has a sweet and gentle disposition otherwise.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family, won't leave the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:04 pm
It was a tough choice, but I've picked this one ~ heart Kiya is the colorist, and the litter are lower-middle class... So all hunters xD

nessiaing
Name of SoA: Ruux
Meaning: Spirited
Appearance: Basecoat and ears eactly like this uncle with no tail, leg or shoulder markings. Just the dark colour and the white under belly black should go all the way down and include the paws. Mom's eye colour. Black nose. Mane and tail tuff done like Grandma`s
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Ruux has a lot of energy. He sees his role as the family protector... whether or not the family sees him that way is to be discovered. He is incredibly loyal to his friend, family, pride and the great line. With a large moral compass Ruux always strives to do right.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family, wont leave pride.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:58 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Afon, owned by Novacracker
User Image direct link in case it borked
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1, maybe 2 depending
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: aegnor'hini. BABY DEMONS!
Any Requirements: Stay in-pride.
List of all Throwbacks: HAAAAA too many for my current PC setup, but she's Moricorm's grandkid.
A bit of history about the family: Afon is on the edge of being a sador, coming from a pale demon and rogue, with a sador Grandfather - specifically, the pride Shalori. While Afon is an heir and her demon cubs may be chosen as heirs... Well, Afon is one of the gentler demons. The cubs will be loved and prone to both evil (Lawful Evil) and Lawful good, which chaotic good and all forms of neutral inbetween. The family is protective of one another, and the cubs will be raised near one of the pride's Nat, whom has befriending their mother, and will be allowed to cubsit on occasion, despite pridal complaints. Thewir grandmother and great grandmother will expect them to remain in-pride, and their mother will further encourage this, although she will encourage them to take outside blood for mates if able.
Extra: Although DAD is a rogue, I really ask you do not use neon pinkand neon green. I hurt my eyes on neon green, and my wife hurts her eyes on both - and it's her migraine trigger. However mixing subter shades and sundry are fine. That's it. The family literally has some of every colors - so enjoy that one. XD

Staff are also welcome!

Closing Time: When I get the PM!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:20 am
And Afon x Rogue is Ca-looosed! Cubs came in last night and I waited to see if anyone entered.

Haloweeny baby  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:49 am
Name and image of Father: Kosuke
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Shula
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii (Firekin)
Any Requirements: - References are preferred! But not required.
- Names should be pride-appropriate! So this means fire-based names, and strength-based names! Yes, this means the pride COULD have a Makadari II - His name meant Strength of God. Kosuke would have that kind of ego...
- You HAVE to link me to where you found the name's meaning!
- Huria IS an option - Shula's maternal side traces back to Hidalgo, while Kosuke's maternal side traces to Mufasa(Well, technically... Mufasa is a great-something UNCLE. We just have no image of Ahadi)
- There's a LOT more throwbacks than what's listed, but holy crud it's a huge-ish tree! If you find a marking on another relative you'd like to use, feel free to use it! Just link to that relative to show that yes, it came from them!
List of all Throwbacks: Kosuke's side
Mother Father
Maternal Grandfather Maternal Grandmother
Paternal Grandfather Paternal Grandmother
1 Brother 1 Sister

Shula's side
Mother Father
Maternal Grandfather (Item non-inheritable, pink marks are scars) Maternal Grandmother
1 Brother 1 Sister

And also, their last two litters:

Litters!

As a note, Shula's eyes changed color as she grew
A bit of history about the family: Both Kosuke and Shula date back to when the pride was split in two - The traditional Safi and the rebellious Simo. Kosuke was born on the Safi side, while Shula was born on the Simo side. Being a seer(To his mother's delight), Kosuke had vision-dreams about Shula and wanted to persue her. His mother wasn't happy, and in a move that she later regretted, disowned him as a son, calling him a traitor to their cause.

Not too terribly long after Kosuke moved to the Simo side, the pride reunited... And Kosuke, errantly, had cubs with two other lionesses before Shula, one of which was her sister. Yeah, he didn't help the inbreeding risk any. But, he finally got to settle with Shula, and has had two litters with her, with a few Huria between all four sent off into the wild yonder.

He's raised all of his cubs with Safi ideals, though how many KEEP those ideals is a mystery to him... And will remain so. Shula, meanwhile, is ambivalent, personally.

Before a Nergui attack on one of the outposts, Shula sang and danced quite often. Unfortunately the attack left one of her legs too stiff to move as agily as before, and she's simply stopped. She has, though, passed the skill on to the litter's older sister, Soleil, who is herself teaching one of her own daughters, Matahari, how to dance. Who knows, maybe she'll teach one of her baby siblings. Despite her mate's leanings, and brash attitude, Shula is technically more Simo-minded than Safi. She finds it a shame to leave behind old beliefs, and doesn't mind Kosuke telling stories about Finar-si to the cubs, but she's also never known a life like the old ways. So long as her cubs grow up happy and healthy and with sound minds, she doesn't care either way what they believe. If they want to believe in a six-headed goddess with tongues made of vipers, so be it.

Oh yeah, she's got a lot of family, too, don't want to forget that, do we? Because her father's Bodaway. Who has upteenbillion kids of his own in the pride. Good luck finding a mate that's NOT related to half the pride!
Extra: This will be their last litter! Depending on how long plotting takes, Kosuke might die before they're grown, he might die AFTER, time will tell!

Closing Time: TBD  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces