Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

Nods looking up at him as he sat there unsure of what to say trying not to move wincing in slight pain People would figure being half vampire you wouldn't be able to feel pain but that's far from the truth thinks to himself as he sat there watching the other as he looked at his work My name is Skylar Midnight I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before laughs nervously as he watched him work still  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:14 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Nods as he works "I am Vladimir Steel and this is my home" treats the stitches carefully

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

looks around as he coughs some feeling weak from the blood loss as he leans back looking at Vladmir as Skylar catches his blood scent blushing looking away his fangs coming out  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:48 pm

User Image

finishes treating the wounds "done" stands up slowly packing away the first aid kit "I am also the metal artwork teacher so you can rest here kid" walks towards the kitchen "Mikhail keep a eye on him please so i can serve up the rest of lunch"

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:06 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

noah and ben arrived and noah had a look of irritation hon his face why cause he forgot to get the helmet and because of that his hair was everywhere he grumbled as he put it back to where it was supposed to be " damn wind " he said geting off the bike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:11 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Looks over at noah stifling his laughter as he got off his bike locking it up walking towards the huge garden removing his muscle shirt tossing it on his tool table "it's just a little wind noah" cracks his neck

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:17 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noahs eye twitched " yea but remember i have longer hair so its more of a pain in the a** to fix " he said when he took of his shirt a soft blush made its way as he looked him up and down " why are you shirtless again i dont think steel would like us doing stuff here " he said playfully

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:23 pm

User Image

Looks back at noah "Your not the wolf boy noah I get heatstroke easily when working on a hot day" puts on his tool belt "also Mr.Steel is a strict boss I need this job for paying off school" bends down picking up his speakers as he plugged in his music putting the volume on max

{click on his name}  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:32 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah when the music came on started to move to it cause honestly it was true he did like it rough as the song was going on and he was moving to it he sent a small wink to benjamin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:33 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Got it Sir" He said as returned with the supplies, he then saw that they were unnecessary but set it on the table gingerly minding his burnt hands.

Mikhail blinked when he saw the boy's fangs but otherwise didn't say anything, so...now it seemed he might be getting a half dead vampire as a roommate. Well it was better than him being in this place with just him and the teacher.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:37 pm

User Image

Rolls his eyes as he went to do his job "noah go open the windows in the main floor of the manor so the fresh air can go throughout the walls" grabs the hedge clippers resting the blades on his shoulders

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:42 pm

User Image

Puts the rest of the spaghetti onto fresh plates topping the pasta with homemade meatballs along a tiny plate holding fresh garlic bread, he started washing the dirty pots before he ate

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:51 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah nodded with a laugh and did just that when passing by one window he saw a boy with glasses noah stopped and sniffed a few times before widening and getting into the manor and a few feet in front of him he sniffed a few more times before smiling " ahh so my nose does not deceive me another one of my kind "he sniffed a few times " well half anyway its nice to meet you my names noah ringwall " he said with a cheerfull smile holding out his hand his own fangs showing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:52 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He accepted the plate and tried to eat, the keyword being tried. Everytime he tried to grab the fork searing pain went through his hands. Mikhail really didn't want to ask, since it was his fault anyways but.

"Um Sir...I uh need help with something." He said.

Mikhail then abruptly flinched back when some guy came and stuck his nose near the new kid's face.

"What the ********> He yelped out nearly knocking his plate over.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:16 pm

User Image

Looks at mikhail catching his plate before it hit the ground "relax mikhail the new kid is a vampire like noah" holds up his hand counting down "speaking of which since you screamed three two and one" the door slammed open "Benjamin be more careful"

User Image

User Image

"who screamed I dropped the bucket of water for the roses?" rubs his ears whimpering lightly till he was noah near the new kid "Noah...." growls harshly as water ran down his bare back and chest

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces