Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - February is Intelligence! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:23 am
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Aria
Link to Teepee: Teepee

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? ”You are very kind, but I don’t really have that much to show off, physique wise.”

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? ”I prefer to believe that I am not shy, but really, I have no idea.”

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? ”Definitely slowly. Romance is something to be savored and enjoyed. As well as it is hard to know what is really going on if it goes to quickly.”

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? ”You know, I haven’t really thought about it. But as long as they have a good personality that meshes with mine, I don’t really care. Does that make sense?”

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? ”Again, I haven’t really thought about it. I guess I am lucky that I have a loving family, but as for true love? I am still waiting.”

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? Aria softly laughed. “If I can keep up with two Nightmare children and my newest grandchildren, I believe I will be able to keep up with anything. And that is not an insult to the children. Their father really is a Nightmare.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:28 am
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Aisling

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? ”There is no need for me to try to show off my physique. Others recognize my unique looks immediately. I do nothing, and still they are intrigued.”

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? ”HA! They would come talk to me.”

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? ”Fast and brief. I am not a settling down sort of gal.”

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? ”No stings attached fun. That is all.”

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? ”Nothing evades me!”

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? ”Stamina isn’t even a question. Now why were all these questions being asked again?”

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:55 am
Owner's Name: [Eskimo]
Participating Soquili: Octobre
Link to Teepee: [LINK]

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "I do not...show off, as you put it," Octobre replies after a pause. There is a brief flicker of something like disdain in her usually emotionless face.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? Octobre's eyes find peculiar interest in the trees ahead. "I'm sure I've never felt either of those before," she says, leaving it unintentionally ambiguous as to whether she's referring to courage, crushing, or shyness.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Romance," she echoes quietly, eyes cold. "I've never desired it." She seems for a moment to want to add more, but decides not to.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? At this point, the mare has begun to look fatigued. Her coldness fades into blankness, and her gaze is in constant search of some means for entertainment, even in its smallest measure. "Mates are one's partner in life, so I imagine what is important to me would have to be important to him," she finally replies. Her stare wavers as if for a moment she thought of someone in particular.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? A light hm sounds from Octobre's closed mouth, and it can be assumed it was a laugh--or at least, as close as the mare can get to laughing. "I have never sought it out in the first place," she answers lowly. She offers nothing to explain why.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? The mare's brow twitches almost unnoticeably at the question, and after a lengthy pause, she graciously replies, "I have stamina enough for many things," she says in turning, "but stamina and zeal are two very different concepts."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:03 am
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Hibiki
Link to Teepee: [teepee]

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
Hibiki tipped his head to the side as the question was asked. "Romance is hardly a necessity." This was not a topic he was comfortable dealing with. "It is but a tool to use against others to lure them into a false security and drop the guards."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
"Courage?" He laughed as though someone had said a delightful jest. "I am not so shy as to find myself tongue tied buy a pretty face." He seemed even more amused by the thought as he lingered on it. Oh silly a notion that he might be rendered weak in the knees by such a silly thing as romance.. romance was weakness and weakness meant a hole for disaster to seep through to the herd.. not on his watch...

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
He scoffed at all this talk of romance. so it was spring.. did that mean hat he had to go about seeking voluntary ruin without thought? "I prefer to take my time as you would.. rushing leads to mistakes but then again... I do not fancy letting my guard drop to a pretty face.. such ruin to lend one's self to such weaknesses and rush in blindly. The safety of the herd first and foremost." He pawed at the ground in front of him digging furrows in the earth with his claws.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
He was starting to loose his patience with all these questions. shifting his eyes from side to side, he longed for her herbal powders to try and aid him in a get away. "Not that I would seek a mate... but were I to find myself so inclined...I would seek some one who could benefit the herd well. Some one who's attributes would be a blessing and not a hindrance to my brothers and I." It was a vague answer.. but it answered the question without giving away too much about his family. He was of course leaving out that the mare and her offspring's lives would be considered forfeit should they bring ruin to the brothers. Pain him as it might, he'd see the deed done even if it were a brother who betrayed the herd.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?
" Ah see.. to be considered unlucky in love one needs be seeking love no? I prefer to say I am lucky enough to be un-smitten." He seemed well pleased with himself. In his line of work it was better that he had no attachments to cause him worry or distractions.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
He scoffed at the individual who asked the question. "Me raise foals? My line of work if far too important to be left to raising of foals.. No no that simply wouldn't do.. The herd nannies and their mother would see to them.. No distractions you know." He didn't' even bat an eye about waving the idea of actually having o raise the foals aside.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 am
Participating Soquili: Enakai Vailea

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
Enakai peered from her position of the swamp before moving so hat her head might be seen and she could speak. "I have no need to appear desirable to others.. My glowing treasure idolizes me just fine..."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
"I had courage enough to stake claim on what was mine.." She grinned widely recalling her encounter with the stallion she'd taken as a mate. "One mustn't dilly dally when claiming rare treasures when the come upon them you know." Still she spoke of Croatoan as though he were just some prized position within her vast and strange collection of things.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
"Who has time to saunter into such things? Just reach out and grab what it yours!" She flicked her tail fin causing a great splashing disturbance within the water.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
"Something uniquely strange. I like the oddities in life My little treasures will be wondrously unique I should thing. As I have found my little mate as you put it.. I should say you have my answer." Still she watched the questioner with the intentness that a gator might it's prey.. or maybe she was just showing the polite attention.. one never really could tell with Ena.

A pleasant laugh bubbled forth. "I should think I've been very lucky indeed." She mused lightly.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
She had a moment of silent wonder as she thought. Foals.. Sure she and her mate desired them some day but were she to actually find herself expecting them now did she think she could withstand it? "Yes." The answer was simple. "I believe I am capable of caring for and raising them with a fair amount of ease."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:51 am
Participating Soquili: Batibat

Bati arched a brow her voice coming out clear and almost icy. "Romance you say..." She gave a bone chilling laugh. "I do not flaunt myself as the rest of the silly mares you'd see do.. No.. I do not seek a potential partner."

This next question amused her further. "Crushes are for the daft souls that are little more than prey." She put it simply her voice a low growl as she sized the inquirer like a house cat might a bid upon the branch.

Her tail gave an annoyed flick. "You are quite daft aren't you..." She almost purred. "My kind do not have... Romances as you call them.. We'd sooner take the heads of those we breed to like a praying mantis it's mates."

"Does it truly matter? I would not sully myself with any out of my own kind. Suffice it to say I'd even like to eat him after our joining and the deed was done so to say. The foals then might serve to further my own ambitions.. placed within their baskets and left some place to further my own plots of mayhem.. The little devils might serve me an hate me but serve me in time without knowledge for they'd further the destruction and death tolls. I cannot be everywhere at once after all.. Why not leave something there t create destruction in my place?" Of course she knew she would have no interaction with her offspring once she left them. They'd still serve as pawns of sort.. Create as much bloodshed and terror as possible. How they came about it was of little concern o her so long as the did what her kind did best.

"There's that 'Love' word again.. can your kind think of little else?" Her ears flicked back, flattening against her head. "Or mayhap you do not know.. Skinwalkers do NOT love. We feel no remorse for anything."

She laughed once more. "Stamina to raise... AHAHAHA." Her laughter almost sounded maddening. "Were I to become pregnant the little beasts would be sent adrift as soon as they parted my body."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:48 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Eleanor

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? The lithe-bodied mare wiggles excitedly as she delivers her reply. "Oh, you know, just by talking to people. Usually I crash into them though... Haha, oops!"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "I can talk to ANYONE! Nothing scares me!"

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "I want to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with. Whether I rush into it or take my time with it doesn't matter so long as I find them."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Somebody who loves me and will always love me, no matter what happens!"

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "Well, nothing has happened yet, but it will! It definitely will! I just know it!"

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? Eleanor seemed to blanche at the idea of having foals. "Oh, uh... Love is one thing, but foals is a totally different matter... I dunno about it just yet..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Savannah

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Savannah tossed her head and let out a bellowing laugh. "By racing! Anyone wanna take a shot at beating my personal best?"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "No way! I'm all for going up to a pretty face and telling them just how lovely they are!"

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "I don't mind a fling now and then, so long as I've got a permanent sweetheart waiting for me at the end of the day."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Either someone to wait at home while I go adventuring, or someone to come along with me during my adventures, you know?"

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually in the process of courting this lovely unicorn, Misae. I think she might be my forever!"

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "Hey, my stamina is the best! My patience for foals on the other hoof..."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:46 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Shiro
Link to Teepee: xXx

"I am mated to my childhood sweetheart so I don't think that is something I need to do. But I think it is my blue coloring she loves." He points out standing still so he doesn't trip over his ribbon.

Thinking about that as he smiles. "Well my crush gave me a key when we were kids. I kept it and the promise to be hers and only hers. When I met her again after many years it was thanks to a friend. It was a rush as I saw her I knew it was her right away so I ran up to her and nuzzled her. Not sure if I said something first or she did."

"Well I made a promise to belong to a filly when I was a colt. Is that rushing it? if so then rushing it. But seeing we lost touch when our parents went to different areas. Only to find each other again many years later. So maybe a bit of both."

Snickers a bit. "Hmm I believe it is personality. A sweet loving soul who is down to earth."

"I would say I am very lucky in love. Most likely the only area in which I have luck in."

"Oh I think that would be fun. I haven't raised any foals before. So it is something I am looking forward too."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:56 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Daisuke

Daisuke ponders on this. "Well I am huge in size. My wings are also huge and I can shield a mare under them. But besides that I am not sure."

Laughing at this. "I would have the courage to speak to them no matter what. That I know for sure."

He ponders on this. "Well I am a playboy. But I think it is best to take your time and ease into it."

"They have to be strong and can hold their own. Strong willed as well. Also easy on the eyes."

"I think I am lucky in love. Though it isn't like I am looking at the moment."

Thinking on it as he sighed a bit. "I did a favor to a mare and we raised a foal from the star. That was a lot of work for a herd leader as myself so I will say too exhausting. Maybe my herd needs foal sitters."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:08 pm
Owner's Name: Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili: Straterra Rose
Link to Teepee: Here!

I don't. Do you know where I live? I live out of the way so that no one can come and bother me. A mate would be far too much of an inconvenience. So I guess I "show off" by chasing idiot kids and and travelers out of my territory.

Would telling them to screw off count? Because I have more than enough guts to do that.

I much prefer a romance that leaves me alone. Or doesn't exist.

Absent. Why are you asking me these questions?

-Straterra's eyes go a little distant as she remembers her sister, the only thing she'd ever loved before, but then returns to herself with a visceral snarl- this is a stupid question and I'm not answering.

I haven't exactly had the best role models for motherhood so. No.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Makoto

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Makoto arched his eyebrows a bit, "Well... I really don't need to show off. I have a mate already and she is perfectly suitable for me." He nodded.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? He snorted loudly, "I can walk up and talk to anyone I would like to."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? Makoto tilted his head a bit in thought at this question. "I guess a bit of both? Getting to know my mate was quick in the sense that we had plenty of time to kill when she saved me from a sandstorm." He nodded concisely. "So in that instance, a bit of both works perfectly."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? He smiled a bit at this question. "Really, if I had been looking, I would have needed someone intelligent. Someone who would stand by my side no matter what." Thinking on his response, he backtracked a bit, "Of course, I have all that in my mate now. I just wasn't looking at the time I met her!" He laughed a bit, looking around to make sure that she couldn't hear him.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? Makoto hopped a little bit, "I consider myself very lucky to have met my mate!"

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? He smiled a bit at this question. "My mother raised two foals on her own and I think that myself and my mate could raise foals easily together. No matter when it was."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:43 pm
Participating Soquili: Kitsunebi

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Kitsunebi smirked a bit, "The ladies simply can't resist me. No need to show off to willing parties after all..." His teeth glistened a bit.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? He laughed loudly. "Crushes don't happen to me. Others have crushes ON me."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? Kitsunebi laughed louder this time. "All the mares I've had fall in love quickly." He smiled, "Of course once they relize what they have gotten themselves into, they fall back out pretty fast."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? He smiled wide. "The only thing that matters to me is how pretty the other is. Nothing else matters in a mare."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? This was another question that Kitsunebi laughed at, "I still don't understand what all this talk of love has to do with anything. But I think that those who fall for me are pretty unlucky."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "I don't raise foals."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 pm
Participating Soquili: Tamamo

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Tamamo snickered and licked at her teeth, "I don't really have much interest in love or romance, but I'm sure that I'm attractive enough to a prospective mate to make strong children with."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? She snorted loudly and agressively, "I don't have crushes. And I'm certainly not shy about speaking to whomever I wish. Though I prefer a quiet meal personally."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? Tamamo snorted again, though not as loud as the first, "What is with this romance that you keep speaking of? Who needs romance with their meals?"

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? Her head tilted as she absorbed the question. "I just look for someone strong. If they aren't strong, they are dinner."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? Tamamo laughed at this one. "I don't do love. Just meals."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? She smiled widely at this. "When the children I am carrying come, they won't have to worry about me raising them. They will be left out to fend for themselves. If they are not strong, that's their problem."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:07 pm
Participating Soquili: Lillith

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Lillith giggled a LOT at this question. "I don't have much in the way of colors to show off, so I guess that the rest of my physical might be nice to show off!"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? She blushed lightly, "I... I'm... Not sure... I've never had a blatent crush before..."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? Lillith's jaw dropped a bit, not really sure how to answer this. "I think... I would prefer... Something slow instead. Something where I could get to know them. Or at least where I could get to know them if we were going to be lifemated..." She nodded, sure of her answer.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? She blushed a bit at this again. "I think someone colorful would be nice... Someone who is nice and sweet to me." She nodded, "Just someone that I'm good with."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? Lillith tapped her hoof a bit, "I guess it's evaded me? I don't know if it always had, or if it always will..."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? She smiled wide, "I'm actually going to have foals of my own soon! And I think it's the perfect time to be able raise foals of my own!"

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff