Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mini Skulls Basket Contest [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:51 am
I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
Username: CitrusCupcake
Your creation:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 am
Updated
(So pretty guys)  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:14 pm
I WROTE THIS FOR YOU!!!
Username: spelldancer
Your response: (It is a song)

Sleep my child
Stars watch over you
And if you are wild
The moon will watch too

Sleep my child
The sun will return
Don’t be riled
Nothing will burn

Sleep my child
Morn is on its way
Sleep my child
Then its time to play

Sleep my child
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep my child  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:53 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Of The Epidemic
Basket Name: Ariel
Temper: Saucy
Personality: I get the feeling he's a bit of a snark and likes doing things his own way. He has an oral fixation, he loves to taste everything even if he's 90% sure it won't taste good. There is an insatiable curiosity within him but a complete unwillingness to kill. It leaves him frustrated sometimes since he's not really sure what's stopping him. If his mother can do it then why can't he? Ariel ends up in trouble a lot, since he's always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. He can't help it though, he simply has to know.
Other: [His name origin]  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:54 pm
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last successful breeding: It was sometime in 2011 I believe. Cassi's cert says 2011 so that's what we're going with since she's the only basket I've ever gotten from one of my own breedings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:55 pm
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas:
Mother may I? - In which he asks Kitten to bring him something fun to play with, anything. He's terribly bored. In the end he confesses his inability to harm anything but his curious nature about what the inside feels like.

Remove it or lose it. - Being curious is a terrible curse, and sticking one's nose where it doesn't belong is even worse. I want a plethora of plots where Ariel gets himself into trouble because of his curiosity. Maybe he gets too close to the harpies? Maybe he has to tango with a walker? Who knows the possibilities are endless. I just know that I do want him getting into all sorts of trouble because of his need to know.

What's wrong? - Ophelia/Kitten is a normal state of being for him. He doesn't really see anything wrong with his mother so imagine when he meets others that have similar issues. It comes to his attention that many have 'problems' like his mother and that it is in fact considered a problem. This entices him to seek out those that have issues and try and puzzle out whats wrong. Why they have them, what does their mental instability cause?

Grandmama? - I'd be terribly hilarious if he ended up meeting his paternal grandmother at some point during all his wanderings. At least I think it would be, I'm not sure how this meeting would go but it sounds like it would be fun.  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:56 pm
I WROTE THIS FOR YOU!!!
Your response:

Once upon a time, in a land far from this one, there lived a king, his queen, his daughter and all his subjects. They were a happy kingdom but they had a problem. A family of dragons lived not far from them and every year the king would send his son, the prince, to slay the dragons. Each year he came back with a dragons head, keeping the population under control. This year however his daughter, the princess was destined to wed only the strongest man in the land. Instead of keeping the dragons under control the king wanted them wiped out.

He set a decree, the person that slew all the dragons would have his daughters hand in marriage. The princess was a lovely lady, if a bit high maintenance and stuck up. She wasn't sure she was overly fond of this plan but she supposed the strongest person must assuredly be one of the prettiest right? This helped ease her mind about the upcoming events.

Over the mountains the dragons were worried about what had been set into motion. How would they ever survive this, they had always been peaceful with the surrounding kingdoms. They never wanted to hurt anyone, just live in harmony. A young dragon, by the name of Cian had decided it was time for things to change. He was attempting to incite the dragons to defend themselves. They had lived in fear of the humans for so long and for why? They were much stronger, larger, and could easily overpower them, but this was not their way.

Men came, and ransacked the dragons home. Taking their eggs, crushing their infants and doing all sorts of terrible things. Again Cian tried to rally the dragons behind him and slowly they began to do so. Some agreeing that maybe this was the way for this tragedy to end.

The human kingdom on the other side however was vastly enjoying all that was taking place. Their coffers filled with gold and their bellies with food. It appeared the dragons had more than what was thought hidden away in their valley and really what use did stupid beast have for such finery anyway?

Unbeknownst to them the dragons had finally rallied behind Cian and they flew to defend their homelands. To take back their eggs and their jewels to rid themselves of the human filth that plagued their lands.

One would like to say it was a hard fought battle but it wasn't. The dragons over threw their oppressors easily and made a new home for themselves. A safe home where they could raise their young and live happily ever after.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:57 pm
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 2
Your response:

Ariel lifted his tiny head from his hooves, he'd been waiting patiently, or as patiently as a little colt could wait. To think he was going to get a really fun surprise for his birthday his mama had said so herself. He'd tried to envision all the things it could be, but he couldn't quite settle on one or the other.

He shifted slightly, dropping a little hoof into the water before him causing his image to distort. Ariel was a good boy but he could only be good for so long without supervision. He rose carefully to his feet and glanced around. Well he could always look around while he waited right? As long as he didn't wander far it wouldn't be a problem.

Taking a few steps deeper into the woods around him he found a tree but this wasn't just any tree. No, this was a big tall oak with the bottom split open in a spot, it was just big enough for him to fit in. Or at least he felt it was big enough, he hadn't actually tried yet but he was pretty sure he could manage it. He moved to stick his nose in first, sniffing the hollowed out space before wiggling his head in completely and looking around. It was hard to see in the dim lighting but there appeared to be a nest of some sort perhaps? Ari couldn't quite tell from this far back so he stepped his little hoof in and had to wiggle to get his shoulders through. He had just gotten close enough when his mother's voice caught his attention.

She was back! Ah well he could always inspect it later, bracing himself slightly he wiggled back out of the hole and prance back to his mother. His ears flicked eagerly towards her and he was met with... a dead squirrel? He tilted his head to the side and lowered his little body to the ground to poke at it with a hoof.

"Mommy, why a dead squirrel?" He asked curiously poking at it with a hoof again before stepping closer to sniff it's bushy tail. It smelled funny and the fur tickled his nose causing him to sneeze. It was an interesting looking critter, not something he'd seen up close before. He supposed it made sense for it to be dead then, as a live squirrel would likely not hold still for closer examination. Though live ones were so much fun to chase, he had a hard time not rushing after them when he got the chance.

"I suppose I see why a dead one now." He conceded before leaning out to nibble lightly at the tail fur, tugging on it somewhat. His mom always knew the best things to bring him.  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:57 pm
I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
Your creation:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Master Wild Mage
Basket Name: Xavier
Temper: Quirky
Personality: Xavier is a fun loving mini that finds interesting things at every turn. He's a lot like Alice after her fall down the rabbit hole finding things that fascinate him at every turn. From time to time you'll even find him talking to flowers and insects as if they were just like any other sentient creature.
Other:  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 pm
Last successful breeding: Only breeding I've ever won  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:21 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Kara Asumie
Basket Name: Koneko
Temper: Cunning
Personality: This boy is a cunning soul that loves to play pranks and tricks on others. Like a cat he only wants love and attention when he wants it. And if you give it to him when he doesn't want it. You are asking for it. Teehee.
Other: :: inputs the "MEOW MIX" song here ::  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:24 pm
Last successful breeding: Feb 2013  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:30 pm
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas: Where the catnip grounds! - where he finds a mate the he can't get enough of.

Please Mother Save Me! - where he and his mate has kids of there own and he needs to ask his mother for a hand before he goes insane.

Cat Fight! - where he finds two females fighting and when he tires of watching it he steps in to stop them.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:34 pm
I WROTE THIS FOR YOU!!!
Your response: [[ A Lullaby I wrote and sung for my daughter when she was sick three years ago ]]
It's time for bed
Little one so close your eyes
Let the Moon guide you
Into the world of dreams
Let the Stars shine
So you can wish on them
It is okay to be afraid
Of the dark.
But remember the Moon and Stars
They will light your way.
So Dream little one
Mommy is here to be your Moon
And Daddy will catch the stars just for you.
So Sweet Dreams my little one.
No need to fear I am here for you.

[[ note this is also found on my DA page AngelicHell ]]

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out