• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:15 pm
User Image
xPercival "W0D1N" De Jagerx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xHP: 50 x▅▅▅▅xCLRTY: 5x▅▅▅▅xSE: 30x

Percival raised an eyebrow at the masked man as he brought his hand back down and shrugged his shoulders. "While I do appreciate the mentality you espouse when it comes to the matter of killing, one cannot rightfully call the slaying of a hollow killing expect for in one method." He pauses as he watches the array of fighters all from different walks of life, and origins doing battle with the crystal scorpion hollow. "By my reckoning their are two methods for which a Hollow's essence is either reborn, or transferred and one in which it is wholly destroyed which from what I see will not be the case on this day." Bringing a hand up to his beard he lightly strokes as he continues to lean against the wall of this man's hut.

"For the first two ways there is what will be happening today when these brave fighters slay the hollow one of two things will happen to the souls within for those who lived a good life, even if that life was filled with regrets will continue on in the soul cycle, if they had sinned as you have pointed out then hell awaits them as their finally fate." Waving his hand out the cane flips up back into his grasp as he pointed the tip in the hollows direction. "The second well it mimics our own natural cycle of life, and does not destroy the soul as Hollows hunt and devour each other like the relationship between predator and prey the soul is not destroyed much like energy is not destroy it is only transferred....it is only my people that have a singular ability to utterly destroy a Hollow no transfer, no rebirth just the simple destruction of their very existence." He slams the tip of the cane into the dirt below as if to punctuate the point.

"That is a topic I can get into deeper if you wish, but back to the point I was trying to make when it comes to the proper slaying of a hollow I would say the greater sin that damages the spirit, and weakens the soul is to let the hollow suffer in their regret to never be able to pass on because you could not bring it upon you to free them of their burden." Percival leveled a state at Ananda then gave a smile. "But then again who am I to judge my people do something much worse when it comes to hollow though they are not fully to blame in some cases it is merely the way the world had made us."

xSPD: 5 x】【xSTR: 5 x】 【xDEF: 5 x】 【xSTA: 5 x】 【xINT: 5 x】 【xSP: 5 x

xWordCount: 437*4+1036=2784x

xActionsx

Harmless Wanderer:
As long as Percival does not make an attack action, or force a comparison he cannot be attacked, damage, or put under the effect of a comparison ability unless he willingly fails the comparison.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:51 am
Hyperiona is so ready to start stabbing at this thing, but her strengths are in her casting, not in her sword play. Fifth Division is truly her best division given her personality and natural talents. Besides, the sudden thoughts of an older relative rings through her mind, 'That would be most undignified. You are better than that.' As she refocuses, she wonders just where that mental flash came from. Who was that? She does not recall being admonished as such for her fear of bugs, nor really for anything else. Was it a relative? Her natural dignity returns to her and she stands there with furrowed brow. "I will not let the likes of you get to me," she mutters. 'Nobody tells me where I stand in dignity or grace. Nor will I allow some bug to embarrass me like this. It is nothing. It is beneath me!' She is startled by a reply in her head. 'Now who does that sound like?' It is a dark voice over layered with a light one. Deep and rich, yet light and airy. It sounds sophisticated and familiar, though she is certain that she has never heard it before. It is like a stronger version of the voice she had heard earlier. 'Yes, just mindlessly react to it. You do that and you do not deserve to be called Ellerose.' Stunned for a moment, she furrows her brow and readjusts her grip on her sword. 'Just what makes you think gives you the right to claim that? And for that matter, why should the name Ellerose deserve me?' She grits her teeth as she looks for a weak point in the beast as she reels from her own reply to the voice. 'Oh, ho! Touche, my dear. No, that is not your only name and perhaps they do not deserve you, but they need you. Your heart is still pure, even if your soul is divided. Alright, enough introspection. Let's beat down a bug and I'll talk with you later. We have plenty of time to train.' With that, the voice drops out of her mind. Her body moves with determination as she performs a Suikawari move.

Reiatsu: 251

Speed: 57
Strength: 32
Defense: 37
Stamina: 46
Intelligence: 35
Spiritual Power: 44

Name: Suikawari ("WatermelonSplitting" ) – 7 Posts (700 words)
Type: Armed Combat [Offensive]
Element: -
Range: Melee
Description: An attack aimed at the top of an opponent's head in an attempt to cause massive cranial damage, if not split the skull entirely. It possesses a Speed = user's Movement Speed+5 and a Power = to user's Strength+10 - Costs 2 SE  

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:13 pm
Akachi Tomura

User Image Reiatsu 250 | Speed 50 | Strength 70 (80) | Defense 30 | Stamina 30 | Intelligence 50 (60) | Spiritual Power 20
Akachi licks the blood off of his blade. He then feels out the reishi in the blood and mixes it with his reiatsu, forging the link with his opponent’s blood. He then exerts it upon the hollow’s muscles, weakening them and causing them to seize up. He then angles his blade backwards, parallel to his waist, and charges forwards in a blinding flash, the strike itself not visible, the movement ending a couple of feet behind the hollow. A long bloody slash is left down the side of the hollow, oozing blood. Akachi licks this blood off his blade after finishing the attack, but doesn’t make a connection with it. He is already maintaining the connection that is weakening the hollow’s muscles.
Health 350/350 | Spirit Energy 91/125 | Clarity 40 (45)| Movement Speed 50

Word Count for Post: 122 * 2.9 = 354
Word Count Total for Character: 4,860

Actions Taken

Maintained: Spiritual Release I (Deadly Focus), 3 SE
Maintained: Marked for Death, 1 SE
Maintained: Savage Strikes, 2 SE (1 post)
the target takes 5 damage per post, bypassing Defense, for 4 posts and is considered bleeding during these posts (2 Posts in)

Augment Action: Bloodseize, 2 SE
If Akachi's last attack dealt damage (outside of minimum damage), the damaged opponent's Strength decrease by 10 as long as the ability is maintained. Cannot be used in the same post as another 'Blood' ability, or while one is being maintained, except passives.
Augment Action: Thirsting for Death, 2 SE
If the enemy is considered bleeding, Akachi gains +15 Attack Speed against them as long as this is maintained.
Attack Action: Hitotsume: Nadegiri, 7 SE

Attack Speed = 50 (Base) + 15 (Thirsting) + 40 (Nadegiri) = 105
Attack Power = 80 (Base) + 20 (Marked) + 10 (FS) = 110 * 2 (Strength=0) = 220

Total SE Cost: 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 7 = 15

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:14 pm
User Image

The scorpion-like hollow clicked widely as it circled its gathering prey. It prepared itself to strike. Suddenly, a gas began to fill the area. When the gas made its way to the hollow, it began convulsing and wheezing, almost laughing.

This horrible laughter continued as the hollow took more brutal strikes from the gathered group. It was slower, more unsteady in its movements now, clearly feeling the effects from the attacks.  

Luciferin Bandit

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:17 pm
User ImageXAjahn Ananda »Shinobi
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

x Rᴇɪᴀᴛsᴜ: 165 | Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 35 | Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 25 | Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 30 | Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 25 | Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 25 | Sᴘɪʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: 25
x HP: 225/225 | Spirit Energy: 85/85 | Clarity: 22

Ananda nodded as he listened to the strange newcomer. His words had a sense of wisdom to them, one that could only come through years of contemplation.

Your words are not what I believe, and yet they ring true. You have given me much to contemplate. It seems the threat is almost over.”

He looked up, noting the state of near-death that the scorpion hollow found itself in against the likes of the killer, Akachi.

Word Count
Previous Count: 3562
This Post [Raw]: 288
Multiplier: x2.9 (835)
New Total: 4397

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:27 pm
Hikage still grins broadly as he stabs at the hollow trying to inflict as much damage as possible to the hollow. He barely remembers to keep an eye on his temporary allies as the fight continues. He pulls back a little when he sees Salem toss a grenade under the hollow. Then watches as it releases gas instead of exploding. He raises an eyebrow starts to move in to attack it again if he can. But pauses long enough to see Hyperiona attack it followed by Akachi's attack. Hikage is a little creeped out as he sees the fellow lick his blade before and after his attack. Gross he thinks before moving in again only to pause yet again when the hollow starts to laugh. He was not sure which creeped him out more Akachi or the laughing hollow. After a second or two he remembers the gas a grins again as he lunges at the scorpion like hollow one more time as he performs Agitowari.

word count 166 x 2.9 + 842 = 1,324

Reiatsu: 243

Speed: 50
Strength: 40
Defense: 42
Stamina: 34
Intelligence: 47
Spiritual Power: 30

Name: Agitowari ("Chin Splitting" )
Description: The practitioner attempts to bisect an opponent from the jaw down the length of the body with a single weapon strike. It possesses a Speed = user's Movement Speed and a Power = to user's Strength+15 - Costs 2 SE

kittenlynn

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:50 pm
User Image

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

Asami Fumihito Hana
Bount

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

I Can Hear The Whispers In My Sleep,
                                    The Voices Telling Me This Should Be Mine,
                                    You Claim You Trust Me,
                                    You Think I Don't See The Doubt Behind Your Eyes.

With everyone making strikes at the scorpion like beast, the sound of metal, magic crackling, among other sounds of abilities ring through the air. The laughing jokers are still echoing from Salem after he had made his move but even more so the scorpion can't help but wheezing and laughing. A big grin comes upon Salem's face as he knows his grenade had affected the scorpion, preventing it from making any attacks with attacks meeting its flesh. With him about to make a move, Asami stops him silently as she would give him a friendly expression "Let me introduce this monster to my claws." Salem would bow to her expression in acknowledgement of her intentions.

With a single stroke of spirit energy closing through her nails, they extend with the ringing of a sword, like it sharpened like metal. The kind of ringing that is not painful at all but the sound of like a black smith working on a sword. Pleasant to Salem's ears as he watches her nails extend to a sharp point, like daggers on her hands. To add further to her claws, she activates her spirit release, just like her doll did previously, this time what appears to be a round table of knights gathering around her, in the middle of that is her father, a ghost that powers her with wisdom and spiritual powers.

The powers of her father inspire her to call upon the one technique she devised herself, she gathers spirit energy around her claws once more, moving her claws through the air creating the crimson energy claws. With a single motion, the enhancing her extended claws and spirit release, she fires the crimson energy claws towards the scorpion. It zings through the air towards the target, attempting to pierce into the target's abdomen. The way it goes, its like a tiger taking its vicious claw attack at its prey, attempting to kill it in one blow. With that, she sternly watches the scorpion, to see if it can move out of the way of the attack or its too injured to do so.

613 words(x3.6)=2207 words+228 words(x3)=684+2,207=2,691 words+175 words(x2)350=3,041 words+351(x2)702=3,743 words
                                    It's My Destiny,
                                    I Was Born To Play This Game,
                                    So Fear Me Or Love Me, It's All The Same

[Lady Hana's Base Pools]:
                                    Health Pool: 100
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40-2-5-2=31
                                    Clarity: 10
                                    [Doll's Base Pools]:
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40-5-2=33-3=30
                                    Attack Power=30. Attack Speed=10
                                    Abilities Used:

Level 50 Spirit Release [Doll]: [+5 to Intelligence and Strength. 5SE to activate, 3SE per post to maintain] [Being Maintained]

Shade's Dance: [An offensive style of martial arts is one that allows the user to focus all of their energies into their attacks, be it what ever means. Users of Offensive Martial Arts style gain +5 power to offensive actions they take during fights. This bonus increases by +5 each time the style improves (Cap of +25). [Passive]

Vampiric Claw Of The Ancients[2SE to activate, 1SE to maintain per post,+5 to Offensive Power. If deactivated, 1 post cooldown]

Level 50 Spirit Release: [+5 to Intelligence and Spiritual Power. 5SE to activate, 3SE per post to maintain]

Claws Of Oblivion[2SE to activate. Attack Power=Spiritual Power+10, Attack Speed=Speed. 1 post cooldown

Stats:
                                    xxxxxReiatsu: 50

Speed:10
                                    Strength:5
                                    Defense:10
                                    Stamina:10
                                    Intelligence:10(+5)15
                                    Spiritual Power:5(+5)10

Doll [Salem] Stats:

Strength:5(+5)10
                                    Intelligence:10(+5)15
                                    Spiritual Power:5

Luciferin Bandit

Sir_Viliulfo

kittenlynn

Baron Blank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:46 pm
User Image
xPercival "W0D1N" De Jagerx
xHP: 50 x▅▅▅▅xCLRTY: 17.5x▅▅▅▅xSE: 30x

Percival looked over at the fight leaning forward upon his cane with a nod of approval. "Yes it seems these youngest had this all well in hand it is good we have such vigorous fighters to deal with the threats these hollow possess to the living." He smiled behind his well trimmed beard, and mustache happy to see how well these youngsters fought even against such a strange hollow as this one.

"And I do appreciate that you at least are considering my words more often then naught these things turn into arguments when we all have so much to learn from each other if only we took the time to listen so for that I thank you." And it was true while he had disagreed with the man on the finer points of hollow killing he could not deny there was something in his viewpoint that he could learn from.

xSPD: 5 x】【xSTR: 5 x】 【xDEF: 5 x】 【xSTA: 5 x】 【xINT: 30 x】 【xSP: 5 x

xWordCount: 155*2.9+2784=3234x

xActionsx

Harmless Wanderer:
As long as Percival does not make an attack action, or force a comparison he cannot be attacked, damage, or put under the effect of a comparison ability unless he willingly fails the comparison.

Baron Blank

Unleashed Gatekeeper

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:05 pm
[x][x][x]🅼🅸🆁🆁🅸🅺🅷[x][x][x][x][x]ђ๏ɭɭ๏ฬ
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍: 450 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖞: 140 |~| 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞: 32 |~| 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖚: 295
[x][x]¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~ 【✧】 ~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
[x][x][x][x]𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉: 50 |~| 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍: 60 |~| 𝕯𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊: 50
[x][x]𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆: 60 |~| 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊: 35 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: 40

User Image
A simple tear in the fabric of the realm as a tendril of flesh and tooth slowly draws it open. Soon amidst the waft of blood and decay a figure draws itself through and seems to reassemble itself in mid air as multiple eyes all blink open and glance at the area of combat. A strange crystal based hollow fighting a nice number of others all within this forest area, of course it would eventually draw the attention of the less team inclined beings. The fleshy blob like monstrosity that had quickly assembled itself into a dressy white attire plummeted from the treeline straight towards the Scorpion Hollow. His right hand extending outwards as it morphs and elongated into five boney blade like fingers before he shoves them downwards and onto the scorpion with the intent to plunge the blades right into the back of its crystal and rock carapace while a twisted grin forms across the face of the black haired male. Jagged teeth revealing well past the lip line as his very face tears open to allow more teeth to show. His yellow and red eyes all locking onto the Hollow he was attacking before all but the two on his face blink shut and vanish as if they weren't there at all. "From the scent alone, this things nearly a dead already! I made it just in time to see what this things made of!" Mirrikh's multi toned voice calls out with a sign of glee clearly evident, his gaze remaining greedily locked on the Hollow he had just struck, while his body kicks off to send him away before any of the other's attacks could accidently find him as a mark instead. Safety first after all, right?

291 x 3 = 873 Words Total.

-5 SE -45 HP.
HP: 405
SE: 135

Attack Power 60 + 30 + 15 + 5. Attack Speed 50.
If hit successful, -15 Debuff to Scorpion DEF.

Active Amorphous Assault ( FS ) +15 Offense.

Offense action.Basic Attack with Amorphous Weapon Creation. -3 SE. - 10% HP. Claw Based weapon created with 90 durability. +30 Damage with weapon.

Augment Corrupted Flesh: Upon taking damage from Mirrikh, the opponent takes a -15 debuff to their defense stat. Costs 2 SE additional to augment onto an attack. Costs 1 SE per turn to keep active.

Acidic Touch +5 Additional Damage.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:29 pm
Hype makes another go at the monster bug with a Hitotsume: Nadegiri move along its side. She hopes that this works because she senses another hollow near by. Fortunately, there are a number of other combatants nearby, each having contributed in a semi group effort. Group being the more accurate term since it is technically not a team effort, rather it is more of a bunch of individuals with the same goal. The beast seems to be slowing down, dying even. Though that said, she does not trust this behavior since it could just be a trap with the creature feigning being sufficiently injured.

Reiatsu: 251

Speed: 57
Strength: 32
Defense: 37
Stamina: 46
Intelligence: 35
Spiritual Power: 44

Name: Hitotsume: Nadegiri ("First Strike: Mow Down" ) – 10 Posts (1000 words)
Description: A precision cut of extreme force and speed which can casually slice through large, multi-story high opponents protected by steel skin. This slash is so precise and swift, its victims are not even aware of it until after it has taken place. It has a Speed = User's Movement Speed+40 and a Power = User's Strength. If the user's Speed is higher than their opponent's Speed; the opponent's Defense/Defensive Power is debuffed by -10 against this attack. - Costs 7 SE, 2 Post Cool-Down

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:29 am
User ImageUser Image 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮|| ⓒⓞⓞⓚⓘⓔⓢ
𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜.

XTotal Stat points: 225 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒//𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗// 𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚝

XXX Okay so maybe a punctual arrival was not one of Cordelia's strong suits. But hey neither was combat and yet here she was. It was clear by the way the scorpion hollow thing was barely moving that the beast was near its end. Blue eyes glanced around the battlefield looking for anyone she might recognize. The simple observational would prove fruitful as she quickly found her younger sister Hype who was currently doing her part in slaying the scorpion hollow thing. With haste she would move behind her with quite a distance still between the two. "Go Hype! Girl you got this!" she would yell out cheerfully. Thank goodness it seemed that her talents as a healer were not needed at the moment, but if she could be her younger sister's personal cheerleader that was fine. Moral support was super important, and if things went south she would still be on the scene.

Word Count: 153

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:50 am
Akachi Tomura

User Image Reiatsu 250 | Speed 50 | Strength 70 (80) | Defense 30 | Stamina 30 | Intelligence 50 (60) | Spiritual Power 20
Akachi watches the scorpion reel from the attacks and clearly show the signs of its accumulated wounds. Akachi grins at this. He has enjoyed the fight so far, even if the hollow hasn’t put up much of one. He pays no attention to the conversation of Ananda and the newcomer in the background, and only pays enough attention to the others to make sure they aren’t in the way of his attacks. He readies himself for a likely to be final strike against the hollow, crouching close to the ground and then leaping in the air towards the hollow, bringing his blade down across the hollow’s head. He can feel the hollow’s head crush beneath his blade, and his grin deepens.
Health 350/350 | Spirit Energy 86/125 | Clarity 40 (45)| Movement Speed 50

Word Count for Post: 121 * 3 = 363
Word Count Total for Character: 5,223

Actions Taken

Maintained: Spiritual Release I (Deadly Focus), 3 SE
Maintained: Marked for Death, 1 SE
Maintained: Bloodseize, 1 SE
If Akachi's last attack dealt damage (outside of minimum damage), the damaged opponent's Strength decrease by 10 as long as the ability is maintained. Cannot be used in the same post as another 'Blood' ability, or while one is being maintained, except passives.
Maintained: Thirsting for Death, 1 SE
If the enemy is considered bleeding, Akachi gains +15 Attack Speed against them as long as this is maintained.

Ongoing: Savage Strikes
the target takes 5 damage per post, bypassing Defense, for 4 posts and is considered bleeding during these posts (3 Posts in)

Attack Action: Ryodan, 7 SE
If the user's Strength is higher than their opponent's Strength; the opponent's Defense/Defensive Power is debuffed by -10 against this attack.

Attack Speed = 50 (Base) + 15 (Thirsting) = 65
Attack Power = 80 (Base) + 20 (Marked) + 10 (FS) + 40 (Ryodan) = 150 * 3 (Defense=0) (Strength=0) = 450

Passive: Vampirism Rank IV

Total SE Cost: 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 7 - 4 = 9

Sir_Viliulfo

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:47 pm
User Image

The hollow struck out wildly with it's stinger as it endured the final assault, but the attacks were simply too much. The hollow began to glow and vibrate with energy, exploding into a shower of crystal shards.

Quote:
The hollow has been defeated!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:46 pm
Hikage dodges the flailing tail as he steps back to watch the hollow die. He is intrigued to watch the hollow explode into a bunch of crystals. Not really thinking about it be bends over and picks up a couple of pieces. After thinking about it a minute or two he pockets the crystals they could be a souvenir for now he decided. Though if he changed his mind Hikage could always toss the shards later. A long time ago he used to collect little trinkets from his fights. Though usually something that was apart of the scenery not part of his victim. Like a rock or flower. Hikage looks around at the others debating whether to greet them or walk away. There seemed to be a few races present. After a little more indecision he decides to offer a greeting if anyone responds he would hang around and chat otherwise he would return to the soul society. "Well that was fun. I'm Hikage."

word count 164 x 3 + 1,324 = 1,816
Edit changing for countable words 164 x 3 = 492  

kittenlynn

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:20 pm
User Image

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

Asami Fumihito Hana
Bount

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

I Can Hear The Whispers In My Sleep,
                                    The Voices Telling Me This Should Be Mine,
                                    You Claim You Trust Me,
                                    You Think I Don't See The Doubt Behind Your Eyes.

With the attacks it endured, its no surprise with its react to explode which Salem grabs Asami pulling her back from the explosion. In result, they both were not harmed however a few shards are at their feet. Salem would lean down to examine the shards, for some reason they seem to still vibrate with energy. "My lady, the shard seems to continue to brim like the hollow is still alive." Asami would look to her personal assistant and doll, considering the damage it had to take to explode, there is no doubt something unusual would come out of this. She would set her hand upon Salem's left shoulder and says "Well maybe we should take it with us, for extensive studies over it. We could find out what it is through that. Yet we don't know the energy that brims off of this, so there could be a low chance we will turn up anything."

Salem nods as he would put it in his pocket, both of their powers turn off, relaxing their very beings as Salem would hear a man speak and introduce himself as Hikage. He wouldn't approach this man without Lady Asami's permission anyhow though he could tell on his own this man is a Shinigami. As far as bount history goes, Shinigami are rather enemies of the coven in turn, its best to avoid them. Asami can see the tension in the shoulders of her dear doll, no mistaking the fact the man is a Shinigami. Though to her eyes, a hollow did appear here as well and helped them out with the hollow. Right now there is a few danger factors and they are not up to par to deal with any of them neither does Lady Asami want to cause conflict for the bounts.

"Salem." Salem turns to Asami, not hesitating to stick by her side while they stay gathered with the others. The one that interest her the most is Akachi. She would slowly walk up to him with Salem behind her, like a shadow guarding over her. "Nice blade dancing performance, I have never seen anyone fight like that before. Who taught you such craftsmanship in the way of the blade?" As she speaks, Salem observe Akachi, in his mind he admits, his choosing of clothing really suits in the way of the Shinobi art. Something he is very interested in learning though he wouldn't dare interrupt the conversation of his dear lady. To him that would go against why he is her doll and him personally taking the role of a servant to help her advancement in power. He does have his arguments with her but overall, he is very loyal to Asami.

613 words(x3.6)=2207 words+228 words(x3)=684+2,207=2,691 words+175 words(x2)350=3,041 words+351(x2)702=3,743 words+453(x2.5)1133 words=4,876 words
                                    It's My Destiny,
                                    I Was Born To Play This Game,
                                    So Fear Me Or Love Me, It's All The Same

[Lady Hana's Base Pools]:
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40-2-5-2=31
                                    [Doll's Base Pools]:
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40-5-2=33-3=30
                                    Abilities Used:

Shade's Dance: [An offensive style of martial arts is one that allows the user to focus all of their energies into their attacks, be it what ever means. Users of Offensive Martial Arts style gain +5 power to offensive actions they take during fights. This bonus increases by +5 each time the style improves (Cap of +25). [Passive]

Stats:

Intelligence:10
                                    Spiritual Power:5

Doll [Salem] Stats: