Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Trails to Peace OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:52 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

So it would be best for all parties involved to ask her to not cook. xD

Yeah....I might have to post tomorrow. I have an idea, but my laptop is being wonky. XD

Oh well it is 2:40 am over here so if I have to wait until tomorrow then so be it. lol I SHOULD but probably won't go to bed soon anyway. I'm such a night owl these days. 3nodding

lol same here. ^^ but I finally got Reina out. Now I have to wait for Abigail and I can post as Eris. xD

Alright and I got my reply up now too so it's back to you again. lol.

Your turn again! ^^ Now you have two princesses to fight. The third is just standing there for now.

Alright posted so back to you again. Took me a bit to think of a good comeback response for him hope you like. lol

Phoenix347

lol True enough though I'm sure Glen can handle it at present. As the three princesses likely haven't seen much real combat and thus have little experience and the priest wouldn't have much in terms of offensive ability if he fights smart he could hold his own for awhile at least. He would still be in serious trouble going three or four on one however he's not invincible. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:00 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Oh well it is 2:40 am over here so if I have to wait until tomorrow then so be it. lol I SHOULD but probably won't go to bed soon anyway. I'm such a night owl these days. 3nodding

lol same here. ^^ but I finally got Reina out. Now I have to wait for Abigail and I can post as Eris. xD

Your turn again! ^^ Now you have two princesses to fight. The third is just standing there for now.

Alright posted so back to you again. Took me a bit to think of a good comeback response for him hope you like. lol

Phoenix347

lol True enough though I'm sure Glen can handle it at present. As the three princesses likely haven't seen much real combat and thus have little experience and the priest wouldn't have much in terms of offensive ability if he fights smart he could hold his own for awhile at least. He would still be in serious trouble going three or four on one however he's not invincible. XD

You're going to get Glen his butt kicked by a bunch of Fairy princesses and a priestess. xD  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:09 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

Phoenix347

You're going to get Glen his butt kicked by a bunch of Fairy princesses and a priestess. xD

Meh if it happens it happens, if he wins then he beat up a priest and some princesses, not exactly praiseworthy, if he losses then he lost to the same also not praise worthy. At least by losing he can rationalize it as not wanting to hurt a group of woman so his own pride won't be hurt. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:16 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Phoenix347

Meh if it happens it happens, if he wins then he beat up a priest and some princesses, not exactly praiseworthy, if he losses then he lost to the same also not praise worthy. At least by losing he can rationalize it as not wanting to hurt a group of woman so his own pride won't be hurt. XD

how about to not hurt his pride we'll try to avoid it. xD  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

Phoenix347

lol Well now it would be even more against one so him trying to fight now would be foolish for him. With the addition of Cale he would be too outnumbered for any chance at victory. Though it looks like our lovely debate amidst a battle is over. XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:17 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

lol Well now it would be even more against one so him trying to fight now would be foolish for him. With the addition of Cale he would be too outnumbered for any chance at victory. Though it looks like our lovely debate amidst a battle is over. XD

lol yes it seems so. ^^ I hope the wager goes well.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

lol yes it seems so. ^^ I hope the wager goes well.

lol ya it should make for some interesting events.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:16 pm
NeophantomX

You're up again.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:27 am
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

You're up again.

Back to you again now. lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:34 pm
Man, at this rate there won't be anyone around to celebrate the end of the world...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:37 pm
Phoenix347
Man, at this rate there won't be anyone around to celebrate the end of the world...

lol Aw...don't worry. ^^ I won't let Reina's side be defeated. We'll make it as even as possible. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:43 pm
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

lol Aw...don't worry. ^^ I won't let Reina's side be defeated. We'll make it as even as possible. ^^

Tis why I speculated both endings.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:59 pm
I kinda want to use this, but can't really find the right setting. That and I doubt I can rp any girls easily...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:57 pm
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

lol Should be an interesting struggle. There is always the chance of Reina turning Glen fully good again which would really help so there is that. XD  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:01 pm
Phoenix347
I kinda want to use this, but can't really find the right setting. That and I doubt I can rp any girls easily...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Human royalty? ^^ They could be twins.
NeophantomX

They'll have to figure out how to get Glen out of his deal. xD No one breaks a deal with the goddess and gets away with it.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff