[ORP] Crowded Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 am
Grike
Tesla tilted her head, "Saved it how? And to catch a Joltik." She pointed to the tiny Pokemon dozing in her hair. Swinging her legs back and forth, Tesla continues. "And now I'm here cause you asked me to stay."

"W-Well.. another Pidgey could have come by and attacked it while it wasn't paying attention!", she shuffled uncomfortably. "You don't have to stay.. Sorry for asking you to..", again shuffling even more uncomfortably.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:02 pm
Drawing a leg up, Tesla raised her cargo pants to feel at her ankle. Yep, definitely swollen.

"It's fine, not like I'm going anywhere for a bit."  

Grike

Randerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:14 pm
Grike
Drawing a leg up, Tesla raised her cargo pants to feel at her ankle. Yep, definitely swollen.

"It's fine, not like I'm going anywhere for a bit."

Aeitel would take note of the swollen ankle and reach into her bag. "I don't have much to help you..", she pulled her bag open so Tesla could see into it. Inside were way too many soda's for a natural person, a single bandage, and some Pokéballs. "W-Would you like to go to town so we don't have to sit in the forest..?", she looked around uncomfortably.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:23 pm
"Any of those soda's cold?" Tesla wondered. She shakes her head. "And I'm fine. I'm just going to rest here a bit before heading back to town. We're not far off from the trail head."  

Grike

Randerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 pm
Grike
"Any of those soda's cold?" Tesla wondered. She shakes her head. "And I'm fine. I'm just going to rest here a bit before heading back to town. We're not far off from the trail head."

"They were cold before I left..", she picked one up to check on it. It was cool, but not cold. She handed an orange one out to Tesla.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:32 pm
Taking the can, Tesla placed it over her ankle and sighs. "Hmm...better. If you want to go home feel free. Don't mind chilling here."  

Grike

Randerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:58 pm
Grike
Taking the can, Tesla placed it over her ankle and sighs. "Hmm...better. If you want to go home feel free. Don't mind chilling here."

Aeitel sat silently for a moment, "Y-Yeah, I think I am going to go ahead and go..". She stood up awkwardly after grabbing her bag and gave a meek bow to Telsa. She quickly shuffles away, making a few meeps and jumps as noises whistle around her.  
wasluxy generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:54 pm
"Woah, whats that over there?" CJ put up a hand to stop her sister and pointed. Luxury squinted against the sun... "Is that... A Scyther?"

The girls looked between them, debating.

"Dibs." CJ grinned, pulled out Black Jewel's 'ball, and after what seemed like forever she managed to catch the wild bug type.

Luxury laughed. "Brat. But then again, I'm more a dark/fire type girl~" She high-fived CJ, and they went about their way.

After some wandering, the girls found themselves in Area One. Luxury had let out her Chora by this time so the cat could stretch her legs, and CJ's Chevy skipped alongside them. After a bit, Chevy's ears perked, and Chora took off after something rustling in the grass...  

wasluxy
Crew

Grike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:24 pm
Tesla nodded. "Laters." Leaning back, she plops the joltik onto her chest and cushions her arms beneath her head. Amber eyes reguard the pokemon intensely. "Alright short stuff. I got a job for you..."

(End post. Thank you for the event!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:00 pm
lux_rayne13

You have stumbled across a Pidgey!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 2!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:39 pm
Focused deeply on the task of tracking down where the Deerling went, Gon and Treecko were carried deeper into the wilderness, every hint of a foot print, a broken twig, or tufts of the fallen brown winter fur from the pokemon.

By the time he stopped in Aria 3 crouching low with one hand pressed to the sort earth, and the other clutching to the handle of his super rod.
Treecko hopping up to perch on the boy's bent knee. Though the movement did nothing to pull the youth's intense stare through the bushes.
It was just there... just past those bushes, he could see little flecks of its colored coat from small gaps between the leaves.
His hand tightened on his rod, just watching... waiting for the right moment to spring.

(Citrine)

The sound of walking startled him, not becasue it took him by surprise, but becasue he was sure the Deerling would be able to hear it as well.
And sure enough, in a split second the Deerling's bright form fell still and then sprung off through the trees.
"Damn!" Gon breathed, hurling himself forward through the bushes intending to go after the Deerling, but paused when the sour of the footsteps made itself clear to him.
A girl, with long green hair was walking through the aria, no doubt another trainer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:18 pm
Blood_Goddess

You have stumbled across a Caterpie!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:04 pm
No Rolls after this point will be counted- It is after 5 PM EST, on Saturday the 11th April.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:31 pm
Citrine had continued on after her failure to catch any pokemon. She had been walking until a caterpie started crawling up along Betty's fur. Citrine screamed and ran in the other direction. Betty, confused, followed her trainer. The piloswine lumbered after the girl. For having only 2 legs, the human was pretty fast.

She had slowed down to a walk, no longer sure what area she was in, then stopped to fully catch her breath. "Groudon's balls, there are so many bugs!" She huffed, before noticing a boy was looking over at her. She gave an awkward grin.

Blood_Goddess
If you still want to RP with slow me

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:55 pm
Gon glanced off in the direction the Deerling had run off again, then back to the girl who had finally noticed him and paused. Blinking a couple of times, the boy grinned back at her after a few seconds.
"There was a Deerling here a second ago." Gon offered in reply to her comment about how many bugs were around "They sure are a whole lot faster then a lot of bugs though." He added with a tone of excitement.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff