Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[DRP] Annabel Lee (Horace + others) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 pm
The mature, adult thing to do

"Hello, Hattie." He set his notebook aside, the page scrawled over and over in shorthand: the same words, Jan's words. "It's not morning, you know." He started to shift, to allow her more room on his bed - he was used to her bony weight on the bed next to him - but she flopped onto him instead and he squeaked in protest.

He almost squeaked again when she smooched him. "H-harley, what're you doing?"

enoh love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:03 pm
The mature, adult thing to do

"Nothing!" She cackled out, and turned his head to press a matching kiss on the other side of his face. After that, it was a series of quick, pressing kisses all over his face; his nose, forehead, chin, everywhere but his lips, until his face was littered with randomly placed red kiss marks.

When she was done, she leaned back just enough to tilt her head at him, and admire her work, her lips much duller now, the colour having been kissed away. Her grin however, remained as vibrant as ever.

"Perfect!"

the semblance of unity

Enoh Love

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:14 pm
Grey Dragon
Jello or Candy?

"Oliver," Horace said seriously. It was, after all, much easier to focus on others and their issues than himself. "Do I have to learn to cook just so you'll be properly fed? I can really only make a couple of things now..." He patted Oliver's hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:14 pm
Jello or Candy?

"I-I eat enough," Oliver replied meekly, submitting to the soft petting. It wasn't like he was starving, in fact he had managed to gain some weight since arriving on the island. It would have been a lie to say that was due to his eating habits though, the dense muscle tissue had merely replaced softer indications of his previously gentle lifestyle.

The boy managed a small, sniffly smile. "B-besides, I know how to cook some things, so it's okay."

The Semblance of Unity

Grey Dragon

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:15 pm
Things we say

She seemed vaguely taken aback by that, caught off guard, but the smile the flickered into being seconds after was genuine. "If you want." There was a definite thread of relief to her voice, and the set of thin shoulders loosened visibly.

She linked fingers behind her back, thumbs hooking into her belt loop. "When you finish that one I can bring you another. Though hopefully you won't be in here too much longer."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:47 am
Late

Joy only shrugged sheepishly, "Eh, tried to get into people's good graces so's I could maybe get to make something from home. KP's not so bad but I think I'm never gonna get the smell of food outta my clothes. Or hair," she bemoaned, making a face and sniffing at a lock of dark hair to make her point.

Her attention focused once again on Horace, and her face cracked into a wide smile, "What? You did a Tarzan? Shet that must have been hilarious as ********! Was it a big and thick vine?" Her chin was in her hands, elbows resting on the bed, eyebrows waggling suggestively.

The Semblance of Unity

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash