Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:21 pm
_Maiku_Yamayaki_
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Move 1/3 || Pkmn 30/-- || NPC 52/15 || FP 10/10 || Max Revive 49/50
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBadges Earned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Active Party
Fennekin |F| / Furea / 7 |15/17| / 70/70 / Blaze / Hold Item
Scratch : 40 / Ember : 40 || 4/10 chance of Burn / Tail Whip : Lowers defense 1 stage

Chespin |M| / Sugino / 8 |16/18| / 80/80 / Bulletproof / Hold Item
Tackle : 50 / Vine Whip : 45 / Growl : Lowers attack 1 stage / Rollout : Does damage over 5 turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100 ; Intervals double if Defense Curl was used before)

Litwick |M| / Soku / 10 |10/20| / 100/100 / Flame Body / Hold Item
Confuse Ray : Inflicts target with Confusion / Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / Fire Spin : 35 || Traps opponent || Damages 1/16 max HP 4-5 turns / Smog : 30 || 8/10 chance of Poison

Sylveon |F| / Suzu / 8 |4/18| / 80/80 / Cute Charm / Hold Item
Disarming Voice : 40 || Never misses / Tackle : 50 / Helping Hand : Boosts ally's attack in double battle / Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy 1 stage

Shiny Riolu Egg
22/30

Unknown Egg
3/50

Inactive Party
User Image
Taillow |F| / Yuki / 6 |7/16| / 60/60 / Scrappy / Hold Item
Peck : 35 / Growl : Lowers attack 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilligant |F| / Otohimé / 10 |4/15| / 100/100 / Own Tempo / Hold Item
Grass Whistle : Puts foe to sleep / Mega Drain : 40 || Restores 1/2 damage dealt in HP / Teeter Dance : Confuses all foes / Synthesis : Restores 1/2 max HP / Restores full HP during Intense Sunlight

Inventory
10 Sweet Hearts / 3 Lucky Egg / 1 Pidgeotite / 1 Silk Scarf / ∞ Basic Ball
∞ Potion / 5 Lum Berry / TM22 Solar Beam / 5 Pecha Berry / 1 Black Belt
TM28 Dig
----------
Wireless Music Headphones / Arceus Robot [Arbo] / Holo Caster / Kalos PokéDex

To Be Claimed
Larvitar |M| / Tendo / 10 |0/15| / 100/100 / Guts / Hold Item
Bite : 60 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / Leer : Lowers defense 1 stage / Sandstorm : Sandstorm rages for 5 turns / Screech : Lowers defense 2 stages

Scyther |M| / Issun / 5 |0/15| / 50/50 / Technician / Hold Item
Vacuum Wave : 40 / Quick Attack : 40 / Leer : Lowers defense 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

Charmander |F| / Ryoko / 5 |0/15| / 50/50 / Blaze / Hold Item
Scratch : 40 / Growl : Lowers attack 1 stage

User Image
○ ○ ○
Walking into the city, Maiku returned Suzu to her ball before situating his Riolu egg carefully in his bag so he coukd have a free hand. Looking up at Adolph, Maiku gave a small smile. "Well, this is Santalune City."
○ ○ ○

xxxxxxxx
┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴsantalune city
┊█: м o o םcontent
┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏadolph
┊█: ᴛ ε ᴀ мfurea
┊█: ᴏ ᴏ ctrickery or blackmail would probably work best. i don't think maiku would believe they're good guys. are they? i didn't read much into team royale.
i actually think if maiku becomes friends with adolph, he'll join willingly as long as he doesn't have to hand over any of his pokémon to the boss. king?
REMEMBER: Click the dancing Lilligant to see what she looks like!

Indeciisiive Wolkova

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:09 am
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

”Bonjour, mon nom est.
Ravi de vous rencontrer.”

Dumuzi was practicing his French as he swished through the bushes that were in front of him. He bounced his attention back and forth between learning his new language, his adorable little walking partner and looking for pokemon in the tall grass. He had to admit that he was really getting good as this multi-tasking stuff. Every now and then he would bend over and picked up Vivienne for a cuddle and a nuzzle before setting her back down and letting her go along her away. He hoped that his feminine side wasn’t showing too much when he was doing that. Granted, he hoped nobody was looking at him to begin with doing this sort of thing. He gave a bit of a sigh at that, maybe he was just girly, maybe there was something wrong with him somehow.
Maybe everyone was right after all…
He felt Vivienne rub up against his leg and when he looked down there was a worried little look on her face, Dumuzi knelt down and gave his companion a gentle rub on the head. ”It’s nothing, Vivi, I promise.” There was a disconnect from his voice, as though he had made a recording of him saying this so that he could just repeat it over and over again so that people wouldn’t worry, or perhaps wouldn’t question him further on it. When Vivi didn’t look convinced, Dumuzi sat down beside her and placed her on his lap.
”We’ve been at this for a while now, haven’t we? Let’s search for a little while longer and then we can take a break, okay?”
Vivienne gave a little squeak and bob of her head. She didn’t know what was bothering her human, but she hoped that he wouldn’t feel sad for long. Dumuzi stood up and started to search again while Vivienne bounded after him once more. She wondered if Titania knew anything about why this human seemed so sad.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: ....
Feelings: Uncomfortable.
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 2/18Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 5/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 4/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 4/30
Antidote: 7/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 6/5
NPC Encounter: 0/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-2 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Double Team ► N/A▐ - Raise evasiveness by one stage
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 14 Lucky Chant
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Useless █ Splash ►N/A▐ - No effect
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers targets defence by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted:Lv 5 Water Sport
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:26 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

It wasn’t too long after that little detour of searching when something rustled in the bushes, Dumuzi turned to see what it was and to his surprise and disappointment something very familiar came popping out of the bushes.

Wild pokemon appears!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Azurill)Hp:
50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5

Oh well, he already had one of those, and his was far cuter too! Dumuzi took out Titania’s pokeball and released his start heavy weight into the battle. He wasn’t going to send Vivienne out after this one, this one looked far more composed and battle ready that the young lady that she caught did. She had a feeling this one was going to be a lot tougher than her little one too.
”Alright Titania, hit ‘em with Confusion!”
Titania nodded and focused her psychic energy into the frontal lobe of the bouncing blue ball’s upper portion and unleashed a reality blurring attack that caused the Azurill to tumble over.

[Titania used confusion! 50 damage to Azurill. Wild Azurill fainted. 5 experience earned for Titania!]

”Good job Titania, I knew you could do it.” Titania spread her arms and half skipped over to Dumuzi, she paused for a moment to read his aura, she tilted her head again at him and then looked to Vivienne who looked back at her with some level of curiosity. Hmm… his aura was funny again, and not in a humorous way. She would have to ask her new comrade about it later on when they had the chance. She doubted that Vivienne did anything herself to cause this disruption in the human’s aura, but maybe she had a clue of some sort. Titania waited for a moment to be called back into her pokeball. She made a mental note to check into this later. Dumuzi recalled her and then looked at Vivienne with a bit of a forced, sad smile. ”Shall we move on, Vivi? The pokemon might be waiting for us.”

Feelings: Uncomfortable.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 8/18Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 6/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 5/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 5/30
Antidote: 8/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 2/5

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:54 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                              ╠══════════════════════════
                                                              xxxxxDιαмonds αяε α мαn's вεsт ғяιεnd. Tнεsε jεwεls αяε youя woяsт εnεмy
                                                              Đεяosα тнε ғεмαlε Яosεlια || o9/18
                                                              ??? тнε gεndεяlεss Gнoιzαяd || o4/16
                                                              Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnιkεn || o8/25
                                                              Amαяαnтнα тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || 11/18
                                                              Sιdяα тнε ғεмαlε Mαяεεp || 17/17 - oo/18
                                                              Lucε тнε мαlε Axεw || o8/17

xxxxxx You dare challenge me? 12/15
                                                              xxxxxx Prove your worth to me! 36/o5
                                                              xxxxxx Ooc ::

As they walked, Ace took in some of the sights surrounding the outskirts of Santalune. It seemed despite being surrounded by a large stone wall, Santalune's reach spread farther then the stone walls. In the city however, the Pokemon Center stood right on it's edge, a welcoming sign to any trainer getting out of that convoluted forest. "So it is." He replied with a somewhat genuine grin cross his lips. "It's a beautiful city." he added, pressing forward. As he reached the automatic doors of the center, the male found himself curious as to if Maiku was following. He began to turn to look back, but caught himself. He was done with the boy right? He'd gotten what he'd wanted, and now it was time to just go their separate ways, correct? Walking into the center, he pushed all thought of Maiku from his mind, with much difficulty. Luckily Nurse Joy quickly reminded him of his Fenniken.
                                                              "Would you like me to check your Pokemon?" the sweet voiced woman asked, a friendly and welcoming smile greeting Ace. The Nurse Joy in his own region had a different hair-style and uniform, but all together they shared that same smile... it was sometimes sickening, but all together a nice sight to see.
                                                              "Yes, could you check my Fenniken. We met with a strange encounter in the woods, and I'm worried she was hurt badly." A genuine look of concern crossed the male's face. Joy bowed as she accepted the Fenniken's ball. In the meantime he was going to go check on the strange encounter itself. Turning towards the video phones, he didn't mind speaking to this person in the open, they knew of his involvement within Team Royale, being they worked for them as well, but this person wasn't so... formal with Royale lingo.

Dialing up his friend, it didn't take much time before an older male appeared on the screen. Dressed in a lab coat, with hair as white as the cloth, the man's wise, but crazy look was accompanied by a smile. "Adolph mi'boy!" He greeted Ace.
                                                              "Professor you're looked as spry and crazy as ever." Ace greeted back.
                                                              "Ah, yes... I do love the mad scientist look as of late. Whatever the case, what can I do for you?" Fetching the odd creature's all, Ace placed it on the transporter.
                                                              "I'm sending over a capture I made in the Santalune forest, could you check it out for me? I've never seen a creature like it before, but I find it oddly familiar." The ball was quickly wisked away, retrieved on the other end a few seconds later. The proffesor, as he was called, turned and placed the all in a separate machine, watching as an image of the lizard appeared on the screen, then a bunch of numbers and words scrambled up as well, making up a lot of nonsense to Ace. To the Professor however, he knew just what it mean.
                                                              "By the ghost of my grandfather... It's a Ghoizard." The professor spoke. Looking back at the video phone, the Professor slid in close. "My boy, you should know just what Pokemon this is. It's an abomination!" Ace held a shocked expression for a moment.
                                                              "Abomination?" Well... it didn't look like something a scared child would cuddle to feel better, but to call it such a thing was rather farfetched for Ace.
                                                              "Yes, this thing... well, it's final form is what is the real abomination. Boy, this thing shouldn't be... Well.. I don't honestly think it should be killed or confined, but...." The older man sighed. "Adolph... I feel his majesty would undoubtedly what you to have this creature, but if I'm to give it back to you, I want you to be very, very careful. It feeds on the darkness of humans and Pokemon, growing stronger and stronger. You'll eventually need a Dark-type on your team to constantly keep it fed... if you want it to get stronger, which you might want to do." A wavering smile crossed the older man's face. "It's sort of.... useless as it is now. Ghoizards, as far as researchers can tell are quiet....weak. Here I'll send you all the information we have on Ghoizard and their evolution line." Ace was somewhat flabbergasted by all this being given to him all at once. Soon enough, the little lizard's ball and a message on his Holocaster were transfered to him. "Whatever the case, good luck." Bidding farewell to one another, Ace hung up and turned in his chair, looking down at his Holocaster and the information provided to him. So it was a Ghost and Dark-type as of present. Made sense, since it fed on darkness. And that dark cloud that had surrounded Fia.... that must have been darkness manifested. and the lizard had.. ate it? Interesting to say the least.

═════════════════════════════════════
                                                              Derosa тнε ғεмαlε Roselia || Lv. 13 || Hp. 13o
                                                              Ability :: Leaf Guard || Nature :: Naughty - She's a prim princess, and doesn't take sass from anyone.
                                                              Attacks || No added bonus
                                                              Heart Stamp - 6o damage, 3/1o Flinch
                                                              Poison Sting - 15, 3/1o Chance of Poison
                                                              Mega Drain - 4o Restores 1/2 damage dealt in heath to user
                                                              Growth - Raises Phy. & Spec. Attack one stage

??? тнε gεndεrlεss Gнoιzαrd || Lv. o2 || Hp. 2o/2o
                                                              Ability :: Infiltrator || Nature :: Rash - Lead by it's stomach, it thinks only of it's next meal
                                                              Leer || Lowers Foe's Defense
                                                              Night Shade || Damage equal to user's level (1)

Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnεkιn || Lv. 15 || Hp. 15o (24)
                                                              Ability :: Magician || Nature :: Impish - She likes to steal, specifically round or red objects
                                                              Scratch - 4o
                                                              Tail Whip - Lowers target's def. by one stage
                                                              Flame Charge - 5o, Raises user's speed one stage
                                                              Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage

Amαяαnтнa тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || Lv. 13 || Hp. 13o
                                                              Ability :: Symbiosis || Nature :: Bashful - She can come off shy. Is oddly a born fighter.
                                                              Tackle - 5o
                                                              Fairy Wind - 4o
                                                              Vine Whip - 45
                                                              Copycat - Copies the last move used

Sιdяα тнε ғεмαlε Mαяεεp || Lv. 13 || Hp. 13o
                                                              Ability :: Static || Nature :: Naive - Often one to get lost or stuck.
                                                              Electric Terrain - Prevents sleep and boosts Electric-type attacks by half for 5 turns.
                                                              Iron Tail - 1oo, 7/1o Chance of lowering foe's def. by one stage
                                                              Cotton Spore - Lowers target's speed by two stages
                                                              Thundershock - 4o 4/1o chance of paralysis

Lucε тнε мαlε Axεw || Lv. o7 || Hp. o7o
                                                              Ability :: Mold Breaker || Nature :: Impish - Likes getting into trouble and playing pranks on other Pokemon
                                                              Scratch - 4o
                                                              Leer - Lower foe's Def. one stage

~~~~~~~~~ ^ Oғғ нαnd ^ ~~~~~~~~~

Nox тнε ғεмαlε Dειno || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo
                                                              Ability :: Hustle || Nature :: Hasty - Moves quickly, always in a rush, often talks to much.
                                                              Tackle - 5o
                                                              Dragon Rage - 4o
                                                              Focus Energy - 1/1o chance to land a critical hit. The chance to double increases by 1/1o up to 5 times
                                                              Bite - 6o, 4/1o Chance of flinch

Novα тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || o9/16
                                                              Novα тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || Lv. o6 || Hp. o6o
                                                              Ability :: Torrent || Nature :: Adamant - Seems somewhat nervous but sticks true to its feelings
                                                              Pound - 35
                                                              Growl - Lowers target's att. by one stage
                                                              Bubble - 4o, 1/2 chance of lowering foe's Speed one stage

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                              - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                              - Poтιons ∞

Misc.

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                              - Pokεdεx
                                                              - Luxury Holo Cαsтεя

Mιscεllαnεous εffεcts

Pending ---
                                                              Lv. 1o Carbink / Lv. o5 Goldeen
                                                              x5 Tamato Berries

iTheGoddessMartel
                                                              Well, they're from a region Maku would likely have no knowledge of, so fooling him into believing Temperance is a bad princess. And that Team Royale is actually a revolution or something. It goes hand in hand with tricking Maiku to join their "Cause"

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

The continuous walking through the bush was starting to become something of a routine for Dumuzi now that he had spent, what, days now, on this? It wasn’t as though he was getting more focused on this sort of stuff, as it was more that he was able to somehow separate himself from the experience by going into this Zen-like concentration. Knowing Dumuzi he was probably daydreaming through the whole experience but nobody seemed to really care so long as they were finding things (or at least trying to). Vivi continued to bounce along at a relatively relaxed rate to keep up with her human, only pausing long enough to play with some fluff that the grass happened to kick up before bouncing back to Dumuzi’s side and helping him find this elusive pokemon that he was after.
Dumuzi pondered over a few things while he was looking for Flabebe, like, how he was going to catch up to his brother and how was he going to best a well balanced team with only a Fairy type collection at his side. He supposed that as long as he had other types like the Psychic type and water types that he had already in combination with the fairy types that he would be alright, there were going to be some tough challenges ahead, but he knew that if he and his girls kept at it, that they would be find in the long run. He didn’t know what type of duel type Fairy’s there were, but he was sure that there would be enough options to at least make his team flexible.

Feelings: A little stressed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 9/18Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 7/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 6/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 6/30
Antidote: 9/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 3/5

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Vivienne once more found herself cuddled up in Dumuzi’s arms as he continued to wonder in a seemingly endless loop through the taller grass. She could tell that he was getting bored and probably wondering if he would ever find anything. It was starting to get dark out too, she wasn’t sure if she was really interested in helping her human look for pokemon in the dark. But she supposed that it was he duty as a loyal and… erm… cute pokemon that she was! She wondered when they were going to start adventuring outside of Santalune city? That was what pokemon adventurers did, yes? Not that she would know, but this trainer didn’t seem to be from around here so it was a pretty good guess that he came from somewhere else.
Vivienne’s thoughts where interrupted when she felt a pair of fingers run gently over the bottoms of her feet, causing her to burst into a flurry of squeaking laughter. Dumuzi looked down with some level of amusement at his first captured pokemon as it looked like she was going to start crying with all the laughter that was coming out of her, her little feet kicked frantically in the air in a vain at fruitless attempt to get them away from the fingers, though the flailing of the legs only seemed to make it worse for the little water pokemon as she only seemed to start to laugh harder. Dumuzi couldn’t help but to giggle a bit at the poor pokemon who was trapping herself in an endless loop of tickles. Eventually, Dumuzi showed some mercy and retreated his attack on the poor pokemon who was gasping and wheezing for breath in between the slowly dying giggles. It was a nice distraction to have pokemon accompany you. Dumuzi wasn’t sure how he would have handled his boredom otherwise.

Thoughts: Pfft! Who knew pokemon were ticklish? >w>
Feelings: Amused.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 10/18Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 8/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 7/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 7/30
Antidote: 10/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 4/5

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

It was getting dark fast, Dumuzi wasn’t sure if they should keep going or not tonight, he supposed that he could search for Flabebe a little longer before he called it a night and let his pokemon get some rest, it looked like poor Vivienne was about to fall asleep right there in his arms. He would give it one last push before he turned in for the night and got a fresh start for tomorrow. He didn’t seem to have any luck catching anything today, which in itself was rather discouraging when he thought about it. But even so, when you were looking for a specific pokemon among a whole bunch, you were bound to need some time in order to find it. Dumuzi continued to pace around a little bit, at slower pace as he thought of a place where he could camp out during the night, maybe that place by the stream, he could hide himself away in the bushes so that he wasn’t offending anyone, that way he could get up early the next morning and start his hunt for the elusive Flabebe. It did sound like a plan to him, he looked down at the pokemon in his arms and found that she had fallen asleep, poor thing. It had really been a long day for them, hadn’t it? He supposed that Titania was tired as well. Discouraged but not down and out, Dumuzi decided to call it a night and get some sleep. He would start fresh in the morning, maybe tomorrow was going to be his lucky day? It was hard to see that far into the future, but that was alright at the moment, he was more interesting in letting his poor team have a bit of a time out and long, well deserved rest than he was catching anything more tonight..

Thoughts: Yeah, maybe its time for bed...
Feelings: A little tired.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 11/18Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 9/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 8/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 8/30
Antidote: 1/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 5/5

-3 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi awoke to a strange snuffling sound and awoke to one of the weirdestly cute looking pokemon that he had even seen. Startled, Dumuzi bolted up and jolted back to push his back against a thick tree, his eye twitched and he fumbled for his pokemon. He pulled out his pokeball and released Titania from her containment. She stretched out and looked over at the pokemon that had stumbled into their little campsite and rubbed her eyes for a moment. Did her human expect her to fight right now? They didn’t even have breakfast yet! Titania grumbled for a moment and took position, she supposed that letting this Bidoof lumber around long enough would be bad, more than likely this pokemon was going to eat all their food otherwise. But after this, she was going to demand breakfast!

Wild pokemon appears!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Bidoof)Hp:
50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5

”Titania, use confusion.” Dumuzi commanded as he straightened himself up from the surprise encounter with the Bidoof, hey, anyone who got up that close and personal with a face like that was going to be startled one way or another. Titania didn’t look all that impressed or amused by the situation and simply raised her hand to do what she had been doing for a while now. A concussive blast of psychic energy blasted into Bidoof sending it toppling away from the groups camping site.

[Titania used Confusion. Bidoof took 50 points of damage, Bidoof fainted.]

Titania looked over at Dumuzi with a rather unamused look on her face and Dumuzi gave a bit of a smirk. ”Alright, let’s get some breakfast in us then. Just… let me get my heart beat back where it’s supposed to be first. I had quite the start this morning.”

Thoughts: =A= Well, that was an interesting start to the day.
Feelings: Calming down after a bit of a fright.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 17/18Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 10/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 8/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 9/30
Antidote: 2/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 1/5

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:10 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

If there was one thing that Dumuzi loved to do, it was cook. He loved how he could watch a bunch of random ingredients come together to make something truly unique and delicious. Although he didn’t really have access to a kitchen or any sort of utensils, he did his best with what he had and his pokemon looked as though they were getting more and more hungry the more they smelt from the food that was cooking over the fire. He wasn’t ignorant to the growling tummies that were in the immediate area and giggled. ”It’ll be ready soon, just give it a few more minutes.”
It was so cute how impatient his pokemon were being right now. He could feel both of his pokemon’s eyes focusing on the meal that was being cooked with a hypnotic fascination. He looked over at the meal and game it another stir before testing it out. Deeming it done and ready for consumption he moved it to some plates for his pokemon and himself to enjoy. ”Okay, just be careful with it, it might be hot, alright girls.”
Titania was quick to dig in, but there seemed to be a bit of a problem with Vivienne as she stared at the meal. Dumuzi offered her a sympathetic look before picking her up and placing her on his lap. He guessed he made a short oversight when he made something you could eat with your hands. Though it was adorable watching Vivienne push the food around on the plate trying to eat it, he knew that she was going to be crabby if she didn’t get her fill… and that Titania might eat it before she was able to even get a bit.
”Sorry Vivi, I’ll try to keep your anatomy in mind next time.” Giving his pokemon a hand, he held the food for her while she took her first bite. She chewed for a moment before swallowing, a strange look came over her face for a moment and she made a muffled humming sound. Dumuzi’s eyes widened a fraction, not sure if Vivi was okay or not.
”Y-you okay there, Vivienne?” He asked with some concern before she seemed to explode in a joyous sound before once more digging into the meal that was offered with Dumuzi’s fingers.
Apparently his meal was a hit with his pokemon. So much so that he was starting to get worried about his fingers and the close proximity to the mouth of the pokemon that currently occupied his lap.
”Slow down you two, you’re going to choke!” Dumuzi said with a bit of a forced chuckle. ”I’m not going to take it away from you, take your time and enjoy it.” Something told him that he was never going to be able to buy them store bought food or snacks again…

Thoughts: =w= I guess I'll be getting more practice cooking over a campfire, huh?
Feelings: Relaxed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 18/18Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 11/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 9/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 10/30
Antidote: 3/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 2/5

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:21 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Good heavens, just stay still for a few seconds, you’re wearing your breakfast all over your face.”
His two pokemon seemed a little resilient to the idea of having their faces cleaned so soon after breakfast, but Dumuzi was adamant that they were not going to walk around all day and have everyone see what it was they had to eat this morning. Vivienne in particular wasn’t liking the attention and seemed to be as rebellious to the idea as any young child would be. When Dumuzi was victorious in his little task, he couldn’t help but notice the pouting look that he was getting from a rather unamused looking Vivienne. Dumuzi chuckled and preformed the same ritual on Titania to much less resistance. With all their dishes and utensils cleaned and packed away again, the trio set off on their journey to once more try and find that pokemon that they had been searching for, for a while now. Dumuzi knew that he would find one, he just needed to be patient, he had a feeling that the Professor wouldn’t have sent him on a wild goose chance for nothing after all. The pokemon that he wanted was here, it was all just a matter of finding it. He returned Titania back to her pokeball but continued to let Vivienne stay out in the open, he would give Titania a chance out of her pokeball again soon, but right now he thought that letting the newest addition to their little family get used to him after being in the wild for so long would be a better idea right now. Titania had the chance to get used to humans where Vivienne hadn’t yet, so right now his goal was to get her a little more used to him. She seemed to be coming along nicely at least. Maybe that food that he gave her was the way to get her to warm up a little more to him? It at least seemed that she wasn’t as uncomfortable around him as she used to be, at any rate.
”Ready for another day of searching, Vivienne?” He asked rhetorically, though he did get a happy look and a little squeak of approval. He smiled down at her and started to make his way through the tall grass again.

Thoughts: Well, he we go again. =w=;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 1/19Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 12/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 10/10 [0/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 11/30
Antidote: 4/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 3/5

█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
Next Move wanted: Lv 17 Magical Leaf
Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

It seemed like this was going to be a regularly scheduled routine for them, eat, sleep and hunt for pokemon. Oh well, Dumuzi supposed that this wouldn’t be going on forever –but boy was it boring, Dumuzi wondered if he should meet up with someone so that he could have a human to interact with in order to help the time go by a little faster. His pokemon were nice, and he certainly enjoyed their company, but it would be nice to have someone to have a conversation with. He supposed the trick would be to find someone that got along with his pokemon too as Titania was going to be a big indicator with who would come with them and who wouldn’t. She likely wouldn’t want to have anything to do with people who had a nasty aura about them. She seemed like she tolerated him enough as it was, she didn’t likely want to put up with people who had some bad vibes in their aura.
He looked down at Vivienne who was bouncing happily along beside him and playing with some leaves that had fallen from one of the trees that was close by. She always seemed so happy just to do her own thing and be out of her pokeball. He was actually kind of surprised to see her with so much energy despite the rather large amount of breakfast that she had earlier.
”Find anything yet, Vivi?” He asked.
Vivi looked up at Dumuzi and then proudly displayed her leaf that she was playing with. It seemed that she was quiet found of the little gift from nature. ”Ooohh~ Very nice find.” It looked like his younger pokemon had abandoned their quest to find others in the tall grass, not that he could blame her in the slightest.

Thoughts: Well, he we go again. =w=;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 2/19Status:In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 13/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 1/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 12/30
Antidote: 5/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 4/5

█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

The flashing of camera’s captured the lovely image of Feya as she posed for the shoot with her Sylveon. She changed the pose after a few flashes of the camera into something a little more playfully flirty. She was starting to become the face of the young trainers who were interested in training fairy types like her. This week, one of the most read pokemon magazines were doing an interview with her, and she was going to be traveling to another region to do a T.V. battle with some of the most famous people in the world for a charity. She knew that her team was tough and she knew that those trainers were going to be a real challenge for her, but that was what made it so exciting and fun. She was told that her session was a wrap and she stepped down to walk back to the dressing room- after signing a few autographs for her younger fans and even a few of her older ones. When she finally got to her dressing room she was greeted to a lovely bouquet of flowers. Curious, she inspected the card which only seemed to read: ‘For a lovely princess, from a handsome prince.’ Feya beamed, oh she loved her little secret admirers (just so long as they didn’t get to involved in her everyday life). She brought the flowers to her nose and enjoyed the fragrances that they offered. Someone knew her very well, and she was looking forwards to meeting this intriguing ‘Prince’ someday. Right now though, she really needed to get ready for her charity tournament. It was such an honour to be there, only the best of the best were invited and she was arguably the best Fairy type pokemon trainer in the world. Not to brag or anything but she gave quite a few champions a run for their money. There was a knock on her door and she turned to face the door. ”Come in!” The door slowly opened to reveal-

Dumuzi was pulled out of his daydream when Vivienne tugged on his pant leg and looked up at him with a curious set of cheerful eyes. It was like she was wondering what he was thinking about that put such a happy look on his face. Dumuzi looked down and blinked for a few moments before blushing and looking away. ”o-Oh! Um… L-let’s keep looking for Flabebe! We really should keep going.” He responded, much to the annoyance of Vivi who puffed out her cheek and then bounded after her human, she would keep tugging at his pant leg until he told her!

Thoughts: Ah, um... how would I explain this to a pokemon? >.<;;;
Feelings: Awkward.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 3/19Status:In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 14/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 2/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 13/30
Antidote: 6/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 5/5

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Ah… well, you see… um.” Dumuzi fumbled a bit, Vivi was being awfully persistant in what he seemed to be daydreaming about, he wondered what made her so curious about this? A rustling in the bushes seemed to have saved Dumuzi from an awkward conversation with his pokemon and he was quick to unleash Titania into the battlefield. He was a little disappointed that it wasn’t the pokemon that he was looking for, but at the same time it was some good experience for his pokemon. Vivienne looked like she was wanted to take care of this but… no, not this fight, Vivi was still rather inexperienced though she did look like she was learning a lot from Titania’s battles. Maybe the next time that they came across a weaker looking pokemon, he would allow Vivienne a chance to get in there and fight, but right now he was a little unconfident in her abilities right now. He would ease her into it slowly and surely.

Wild pokemon appears:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LitleoHp:
40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4

”Alright Titania, hit ‘em with a Disarming voice!”
Titania nodded and started up with her enchanted vocal harmony, reaching out with such a beautiful song that the little Litleo didn’t have a chance to even respond before the beauty of the melody dropped him for the count. He at least looked rather pleased and happy that he went out with such a lovely sound.

[Titania used Disarming Voice, Litleo takes 40 damage, Litleo fainted. 5 exp given!]

”Great Job, Titania!” He praised as he once more brought her back into her pokeball. He looked down at Vivienne with a gentle smile. ”You know, I think we can start bringing you into battles against some weaker opponent now, if we see any more inexperienced pokemon like that one, we’ll let you start to handle them, alright?” Vivi looked rather pleased with this and gave him an excited squeak. He smiled back. Alright then, let’s get moving, shall we?”
Phew! Looks like he got out of that conversation after all!

Thoughts:Saved by an ambush. O w O;;;
Feelings: Awkward.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 9/19Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4 Exp: 15/15 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 3/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 14/30
Antidote: 7/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 1/5

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi continued his searching despite his back’s protest, he made a note to take a break after a little while and to let his pokemon have a well-deserved break from all of this monotony. It was starting to get rather challenging to keep the motivation up to keep searching for this one particular pokemon, but he really wanted to get a good three pokemon start on his team, and it seemed that the fates had something different in mind. Titania was getting much stronger and even Vivienne was starting to look like she might be getting to the point where she could start holding her own against some of the weaker pokemon. He guessed that he could always pick up the pokemon at a different location if need be and if his pokemon got strong enough he would just challenge Viola with the two of them. He wasn’t sure how many pokemon she had, but hopefully it wasn’t going to be more than he could handle at the time. He had heard that the gym leaders were all really tough and could give you a lot of trouble, he hoped that wouldn’t be the case for him, he hated to think that his pokemon would be in for a long and difficult fight because he wasn’t a strong trainer. He tried to push some of that negativity aside as he continued his search for his flowery pokemon. In truth though, he was really anxious about facing that gym leader… all of the gym leaders, actually and it also made him feel as though he had every reason to doubt himself. Hopefully things went well, but we wasn’t even sure what sort of pokemon that the gym leaders used. Where they balanced like a rival trainers or did they theme them like he was doing? There were so many questions that put him on edge because he didn’t have the answers he needed. But then again… that was also part of the excitement too.

Thoughts: Viola is going to use poison types, isn't she? >A<;;;
Feelings: Anxious.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 10/19 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 1/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 4/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 15/30
Antidote: 8/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 2/5
NPC Encounter: 1/??

Held item:

█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Next Move wanted:Lv 7 Bubbles
Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:01 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

After a while longer of working their way through the grass, Dumuzi turned to Vivi. ”Let’s take a break, Vivi. I’m getting a little discouraged from not finding what we’re looking for.” Vivi looked up and nodded her head. They were about where they had set up camp last night anyway, so now seemed like a fair time to relax for a few minutes. Dumuzi sat himself down at the base of the tree and let Titania out of her pokeball. She looked around and smiled before stretching out and moving over towards Vivienne and seemed to start something of a conversation. Pleased with the ability to kick his feet up for a while and let the bottoms of his feet take a good rest. He once more took out his sketchbook and started to make some quick initial sketches to capture the moment with Vivienne and Titania so that he could fill it in later after he got the first drawing of Titania while she was sleeping against the tree. He let the stress of what he had built up just flow out of his pencil and channel into something a little more positive and productive. He had two pokemon right now, and he was more than happy to record this memory into his picture diary. He allowed his mind to wander a bit while he started to shade in and work on the lighting of the first drawing that he did. While his pokemon played and conversed with each other he was happily easing himself into a soothed state of mind. His brother, the gym leaders and the thoughts of never getting a Flabebe were washed away from his mind, even if it was for a short, enjoyed while..

Thoughts: Hmm... I wonder if I should make something to eat soon?
Feelings: Relaxing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 11/19 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 2/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 5/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 16/30
Antidote: 9/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 3/5
NPC Encounter: 2/??

Held item:

█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Next Move wanted:Lv 7 Bubbles
Held item:

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff