Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crypt of Creepy Creatures

Back to Guilds

Charitable Creeps and things that go bump in the night. 

Tags: creepy, creatures, charity, gifts, horror 

Reply The Crypt of Creepy Creatures
Creepy Banners for the Guild. (with PRIZES) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:52 pm
shylunatic
User Image

Here's my banner!~~

User Image

Pick a prize that you would like off the first post! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 am
THE Red Corpse
shylunatic
User Image

Here's my banner!~~

User Image

Pick a prize that you would like off the first post! biggrin

User Image

[Animal] Forest Warden is a great item ^w^

mothare

Nymph

mothare

Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:14 pm
THE Red Corpse

User Image

Hello again!~~
I can't find that other post now, so I'm gonna post this thingie here!
I've made a banner but not the size as required. I've also edited the HTML code so that if you click it, you automatically go to the guild's page~

I just felt like doing something pixel & simple & I also wanted to put the guild banner into my signature, so I thought the best way'd be to make one~~

Here it is:
User Image

& the code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-crypt-of-creepy-creatures/g.427073/][img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/Lady-Pie/imwithcreepy_zps5f72d8b0.png[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:08 pm
shylunatic
THE Red Corpse

User Image

Hello again!~~
I've made a banner but not the size as required. I've also edited the HTML code so that if you click it, you automatically go to the guild's page~

I just felt like doing something pixel & simple & I also wanted to put the guild banner into my signature, so I thought the best way'd be to make one~~

Here it is:
User Image

& the code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-crypt-of-creepy-creatures/g.427073/][img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/Lady-Pie/imwithcreepy_zps5f72d8b0.png[/img][/url]

Pick another prize. smile  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

mothare

Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:31 am
THE Red Corpse
shylunatic
THE Red Corpse

User Image

Hello again!~~

Here it is:
User Image

& the code:

Pick another prize. smile

Hmm... I choose [Animal] Mysterious Feline c;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:27 am
I just saw that there is a similiar banner already to my last one ;__; I'm so sorry, I just didn't look at any other of these wonderful graphics until today.
If there'll be more maybe my eyeballs will become so happy that they'll start dancing.

I sometimes don't make any sense at all XP

mothare

Nymph

AngelicPaw

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:14 am
THE Red Corpse

Phew. Sorry that this took long. Here's my entry. I did a very simple one black and white with your avi giving a 'ghostly' look to it. Hope you like it. I also gave it a touch of blue to contrast your red clothes... but I wonder is it too plain? =(

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 am
Marina Pearltwist
THE Red Corpse

Phew. Sorry that this took long. Here's my entry. I did a very simple one black and white with your avi giving a 'ghostly' look to it. Hope you like it. I also gave it a touch of blue to contrast your red clothes... but I wonder is it too plain? =(

User Image

Looks great to me! Pick a prize from the list!  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

mothare

Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:42 am
Marina Pearltwist
User Image

I also think it looks awesome : D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:48 am
THE Red Corpse
Marina Pearltwist
THE Red Corpse

User Image

Really? THANK YOU!!!!!
I was thinking it looked a bit plain.... Are you sure you don't want me to add Mr Amazing CreepShow and Keen Incisions's avis? 'Coz I was thinking it'll be better that way but worried whether the lettering would be able to be seen... if you would like to, I can do that. smile (I have to ask their permission to use their avis first sweatdrop )

Hmm... as for the prize... may I have Draconic Matriarch, please? I love the locks.... 4laugh  

AngelicPaw

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50

AngelicPaw

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:50 am
shylunatic
Marina Pearltwist
User Image

I also think it looks awesome : D

0.0 THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart *GLOMPSONYOU*
I thought it was a bit too plain..... ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 am
I have downloaded some new fonts so I decided to try them out ~~

User Image

& here with some pixel skulls I've made the other day. They were a bit too big so they're a bit blurred D:

User Image

mothare

Nymph

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:37 am
Marina Pearltwist
THE Red Corpse
Marina Pearltwist
THE Red Corpse

User Image

Really? THANK YOU!!!!!
I was thinking it looked a bit plain.... Are you sure you don't want me to add Mr Amazing CreepShow and Keen Incisions's avis? 'Coz I was thinking it'll be better that way but worried whether the lettering would be able to be seen... if you would like to, I can do that. smile (I have to ask their permission to use their avis first sweatdrop )

Hmm... as for the prize... may I have Draconic Matriarch, please? I love the locks.... 4laugh

You can always make another one and use the three of us. And no permission is required to use Mr. Amazing CreepShow, Keen Incisions, or my avis. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:41 am
shylunatic

User Image

& here with some pixel skulls I've made the other day. They were a bit too big so they're a bit blurred D:

User Image

Pick two more prizes from the list. smile Not that I'm a vain corpse or anything...but I am rather fond of your second one. wink  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

mothare

Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:47 am
THE Red Corpse
shylunatic

User Image

User Image

Pick two more prizes from the list. smile Not that I'm a vain corpse or anything...but I am rather fond of your second one. wink

Now that I look at it, it kinda looks like these little skulls are your children xD

[Animal] Boundary Scout & [Animal] O Ruinous Queen are great. owo
I had other color variant of the Queen once, but then I changed to the human base, so I sold it to buy some human items xp

The Crypt of Creepy Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff