xxxxxx03: Amarii || Children
xxxxxx04: Amarii || Children
xxxx----Maxed Stats----
xxxxxx05: Amarii || Children

[ P E R S O N A L]
xxxxTemper:
xxxxxxFiesty
xxxxPersonality:
xxxxxxMikaru is very much a ladies man. He's a natural flirt, and doesn't think a mare can resist his charm. Suffice to say, it's gotten him into trouble, in the form of Amarii. Thus, he's quick to anger, and doesn't let things go easily. Especially when it comes to the opposite sex. However, Mikaru isn't just a mindless, flirtatious stallion. He has a drive to prove himself, a thirst for knowledge and to become better. Some have considered his flirtatious ways as a means to hide his own insecurities. Mikaru won't deny this, but he also won't talk about and verify their hypothesis. He would rather have a smile on his face and have fun. If you give him some time, you may find that he's a sweetheart just trying to make everyone else happy. Even though it may be in a less than normal manner.
xxxxHistory:
xxxxxxHe doesn't like to talk about his past. But he will say he's taken care of himself from day one. There's the idea that he's had no real upbringing, having to rely on himself to get things done and to be happy. Mikaru doesn't really stay in one place for very long. A wanderer's heart. But in reality he's looking for a place to call home. Unforunately he hasn't found that yet.

Along the way he's met many random soquili, none completely catching his interest or taming the wandering spirit. At least, until he met Amarii. A self proclaimed princess. Mikaru, in his attempts to woo the mare because he found her absolutely gorgeous, was shocked when she bit him in the a**. Metaphorically speaking of course. Never before had Mikaru met such a mare! This gave him a jolt and they ended up in a very heated argument. they left on rather nasty terms, but yet she would leave Mikaru's mind. Her word's stung and it made him question everything.

This questioning kept him nearby for some time, until one day where he met an interesting older stallion by the name of Galahad. He discovered that Galahad considers himself a knight. A stallion of noble means. And Mikaru has come to terms that he wants to prove Amarii wrong. At least, that's what he says outright. In reality, Galahad reminds him of a father figure he never had, and is drawn to him. Thus his journey of self discovery has begun.

User Image
[ B A S I C • I N F O R M A T I O N ]
xxxxBirth Name:
xxxxxxRamiel
xxxxNick Name(s):
xxxxxxNone
xxxxBirthday:
xxxxxx28 June 2014
xxxxMethod Obtained:
xxxxxxGift Breeding from Ririka's Staff Credits for RockerWolfie1616's birthday
xxxxColorist:
xxxxxxZaikt

[ R O M A N C E ]
xxxxSexuality:
xxxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxStatus:
xxxxxxSingle - Possible lifemate found
xxxxPartner(s):
xxxxxxIn progress
xxxxBreedings:
xxxxxx01: Open || Children
xxxxxx02: Open || Children
xxxxxx03: Open || Children
xxxxxx04: Open || Children
xxxx----Maxed Stats----
xxxxxx05: Open || Children

[ P E R S O N A L]
xxxxTemper:
xxxxxxShielding
xxxxPersonality:
xxxxxxDespite his feminine appearance Ramiel is as masculine as can be. He's taken his honor nature from dad Honovi and his love of life from mom Elysia. He's protective of his father Oberon and likes to play tricks on his other dad Takkun. He's an open and fun soquili, at least, until you come after his sisters. Hurt them and he'll make a world of hurt out of you. He's a diamond in the rough type of young stallion, protective, but possibly too protective. He's still learning about himself.
xxxxHistory:
xxxxxxNone for now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

[ W I N D • H I P P O G R Y P H • M A R E S ]

User Image
xxxxBirth Name:
xxxxxxFreyja
xxxxNick Name(s):
xxxxxxFey
xxxxBirthday:
xxxxxx23 May 2012
xxxxMethod Obtained:
xxxxxxWishing Star CYO 2012
xxxxColorist:
xxxxxxMindsend

[ R O M A N C E ]
xxxxSexuality:
xxxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxStatus:
xxxxxxTo be lifemated
xxxxPartner(s):
xxxxxxCabaret
xxxxBreedings:
xxxxxx01: Cabaret || Children
xxxxxx02: Cabaret || Children
xxxxxx03: Cabaret || Children
xxxxxx04: Cabaret || Children
xxxx----Maxed Stats----
xxxxxx05: Cabaret || Children

[ P E R S O N A L]
xxxxTemper:
xxxxxxSpiritual
xxxxPersonality:
xxxxxxFreyja is kind, sweet, and knowledgeable. She believe that power comes from one's self and that knowledge is power. Being lead to the truth rather than being told it outright is her practice. She is someone that others come to for advice, because she is intuitive with good reasoning skills.

But don't think that you don't have to work for it, because she won't straight out tell you. You have to figure out the truth as she leads you to it, like a dawning realization rather than a "truth bomb"
xxxxHistory:
xxxxxxtext

User Image

User Image
xxxxBirth Name:
xxxxxxSanyue
xxxxNick Name(s):
xxxxxxNone
xxxxBirthday:
xxxxxx11 October 2011
xxxxMethod Obtained:
xxxxxxRP Contest
xxxxColorist:
xxxxxxBeejoux

[ R O M A N C E ]
xxxxSexuality:
xxxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxStatus:
xxxxxxFlinging
xxxxPartner(s):
xxxxxxJames Tiberus Kirk
xxxxBreedings:
xxxxxx01: James Tiberus Kirk || Children
xxxxxx02: Open || Children
xxxxxx03: Open || Children
xxxxxx04: Open || Children
xxxx----Maxed Stats----
xxxxxx05: Open || Children

xxxxCurrent Breeding Tries:
[1]

[ P E R S O N A L]
xxxxTemper:
xxxxxxCalm
xxxxPersonality:
xxxxxxSanyue is an older soquili who has been through and seen the many changes her kind has gone through. From her time during foalhood and learning of her kind’s history and the creation of this current alliance to her coming into adulthood, Sanyue has always devoted all her time to keeping her people happy. She always strives to be the best leader she can be, offering any and all advice that is needed. To her all soquili are equals and are of equal value to each other, regardless of their race. She has generally no problems with horned Ulun’suti and will offer her advice when needed and wanted. While she silently harbors a loathing of conflict and war Sanyue also understands the drive behind the rebellion. As such, during conflict, she has the innate ability to bring together all her resources and people in a concise and efficient manner. The bond with her feathered hippogriffs is the one thing that she holds dearest to her heart.

On that same note, because she is in hindsight a temporary leader, Sanyue does harbor some doubts on her abilities to lead. It is this uncertainty that creates some of the stress between the two races and a nasty little dilemma. Sometimes it gets to the point where she questions why she was given this position of power to begin with. These moments don’t happen often, but they do none-the-less. As such being said leader has taken its toll on her, and sometimes makes her look and feel drained. It is during these moments she loves to go out into the desert night sky and just look at the stars.
xxxxHistory:
xxxxxxSanyue is deeply troubled by the current conflict the rebellion has created. She understands their motives, but she also understands the need to end this conflict in the quickest and best way possible that will profit everyone. She’s not completely sure how things will go in these current negotiations but she’s willing to do whatever it takes. Her first priority is her people back home, always and forever. Everything is a give and take scenario and hopefully both sides will have the ability to reach a compromise.

Sanyue has known the ambassador for a number of years before their current situation. While she considers the mare a friend she is unsure of the other. As such with this current situation going on she has little time for herself. She has pretty much put everything else on hold, including finally settling down and finding a mate. To her that’s the last thing on her list of things to do. If anything she wonders if she’ll actually find a stallion willing to put up with her and her current situation with this rebellion. Either way, she has little time and drive to think about it too much. Sanyue just hopes things will go back to a semi-normal balance once this is all over.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

Sanyue
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sanyue (Nayci)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: James Tiberius Kirk (Techabyte x Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
User Image
Low Luck?: N/A
Co Ownership?:[Techabyte and Kitsune Mistress Nyoko] Nyoko will not be recieving a basket.
Teepees: Nayci | Techabyte
RPed couple?: Not yet
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to previous Generations: N/A, First Gen
Lifemate?: No
Link to Breeding Agreement: Selective Breeding Agreement

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] Sanyue (Nayci)
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/yamibakura_/Soquili Stuff/Sanyue.jpg[/img]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] James Tiberius Kirk (Techabyte x Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
[img]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/SammiSoquili/Certs/JamesTKirkCert.jpg[/img]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] N/A
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=39&t=22748047#363186491][Techabyte and Kitsune Mistress Nyoko][/url] Nyoko will not be recieving a basket.
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23663729]Nayci[/url] | [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22772577]Techabyte[/url]
[b]RPed couple?:[/b] Not yet
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Sure
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] N/A, First Gen
[b]Lifemate?:[/b] No
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=39&t=23696151#362546537]Selective Breeding Agreement[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image

Sanyue
Selective Permission Breeding Agreement (Techabyte Teepee) -Surrogacy Agreement-

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image
Click for larger size

User Image User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image  
Archived