Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin blushed slightly upon hearing both of the girls complementing him yet again. "Oh sorry about that. My name's Shin Jiro. And It's up to you guys if you'd like it to be today or some other day. I'll be out in about..." He trailed off to look at the clock behind him. "...an hour or so. Just need to wait for someone else to take over my shift." He faced the both of them again, flashing a smile. When Adrienne gave her order, he took one of the small cups and wrote down her nickname. Adri. "Good choice, that's actually one of my favorites. Anyway, that'll be $4." When Celaena told the blonde about having a twin, he pretended that he was not interested. It would be rude it interrupt. Though he wondered how her twin would act or even look like. Hopefully when he get to bump into her she would not confuse her as Celaena that would be embarrassing.

"Yes. I practically live there." He said chuckling softly pulling out the fruits that were needed for their smoothies and placed them in the blender, starting with the brunette's order first. "Go ahead and take your seats first if you'd like while I finish up your orders." He would like to speak to them more but he would not like to keep them there at the counter. Besides they were ladies, it would be ungentlemanly of him not to let them seat, right?

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image

Company: Celaena, Adrienne
Thinking: Gonna make these smoothies now!
Monies: $500
Work: Smoothie maker at Smoothie Palace
Wearing: [x]
OOC: It's fine!Hope he gets well soon. And yeah it looks nice though I dont think the image beside ilove you is working. I tried to copy it and look at it separately but it showed up as an error.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really Kinda tired right now, and he's blushing which is cute and she's pretty. Wow
Here I am! I'm at Smoothie Palace
What am I wearing you ask? Well I'm wearing Clothes
Moneys! $494.00

Celaena chuckled. "She's not like me though. While I'm rather giggly and all for shopping, She would rather be at the beach or in a forest adventuring or something." She said chuckling. Her twin was almost on the opposite side of the spectrum from her own personality. "It's nice to meet you Shin Jiro. I'm Celaena Snow. It's a pleasure to make both of your acquaintance. An hour huh? Sounds good to me." She said happily before turning to Adri. "But you have bags... Hmmm. How far away do you live?" She asked curiously.

When they were told to go ahead and sit down she looked around. Before grabbing a chair and pulling it closer to the counter. "This way, you can still help customers, and join in on the conversation!" She said happily. She pulled a second over, for Adri, before hearing that she was being offered a part of her smoothie. "Only if you let me share part of mine." She said happily. "I'm going to have to get some then!" She said really rather happy. Maybe a mango would keep Shayna home more than a few hours each day.

(It doesn't work for me either... Hmmmm)

[quot="Boracay Rum"]
MasterGigoletteTsun

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:45 pm
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

Adrienne continued to smile. "Adventure is always good. That's why we're enlisting the help of Shin-san!" She realized that Celaena had asked her a question. "I live in the Lumiere District. It's really pretty, but I haven't met any of my neighbors..." This was also a bit strange to her. Maybe no one around there ever left their house? Nah. That wasn't possible. When Celaena offered her some of her own smoothie in exchange for a part of Adri's, she giggled. "Yup! That's the only condition." Now she could relax for a minute. She didn't have to go to work until later today, and Adrisprite could find food anywhere. Adrienne put the bags down on the floor beside her sns slid into the chair.

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $466.00
*Currently with: Shin-san, and Celaena-chan!
*Currently wearing: Another cute outfit!
*Mood: Happy!!!
((OOC: Uaaaaahghhh. Guess I'll have to fix it. For now, I'll just delete the pic.))

User Image
Boracay Rum
shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin nodded. If Celaena's twin will be roaming around the beach then there will be a chance for him to see her around. He just needed to observe of her actions first before he would approach her, just to make sure he would not mistake her from being her sister. "If she goes around here then maybe I would be able to meet her sometime." He then placed some ice into the blender then left if to for a while to fix up the blonde's drink.

'Shin-san?' Shin furrowed his eyebrows upon hearing how Adrienne called him. Shaking his head and poured the smoothie into the large cup then cleaned the blender, ready for the strawberry mango drink. When Caleana dragged two chairs near the counter, he was a little surprised. "I guess that would be fine. Just make sure you don't block the people that'll be in to order." He chuckled and finished up the drinks of the two sealing them.

Taking a few tissues from the counter he then took a straw for each and placed them on the counter. "Here you go ladies." He said flashing them another smile. If they were to seat somewhere else then he would have called for their names but since they are already right there he didn't see the need for it. "And Adri, you don't need to be so formal. Calling me Shin-san makes me feel old ya know." He said sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

In his perferal vision he was able to see that there were bags placed beside the blonde's chair and wondered if it would be fine for her to go around town with those. "If you'd like we could drop off your things at your place first before starting our little tour." Whatever decision they may have that would be fine with him. Either way, he'd still be carrying those for the lady.

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image

Company: Celaena, Adrienne
Thinking: Shin-san?!
OOC: lol. either way it still looks good ^-^

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:21 am

User Image

"Yeah I probably should drop these off..." Oops. She'd forgotten that there was ice cream inside of one of the bags. "Eheheh. But calling you Shin-san is supposed to be respectful right? My father taught me a little bit about manners. Hm. It does make you sound a bit old...how about Shin-kun?" It was true. Her papa had taught her that most people are friends, and could be won over with politeness and a pretty face. Though maybe he was just teaching her that because she would be taking over the company... Either way, Adrienne was glad he did, seeing as how she'd made two new friends in such a short amount of time.

*Learn About Me!
((OOC: Well it looks good enough now. Sorry for the terrible reply. Had a headache so I had to stop typing...)
Themesong at the moment: ?

User Image
Boracay Rum
shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:33 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Walking in as stealthily as she could, Rina walked by the little group that had formed in her new workplace. She shuffled behind the counter, and got a stool, which erased any chances of her being unseen since she dragged it across the floor, making a loud noise. She sat fairly near the counter, and would be ready if anyone ordered a smoothie. 'I'm so sure someone else must have gotten a job here..' She hoped she wouldn't be the only one working all day.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Calm |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With People.. I guess..

OOC:

fuestray

Faun

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:39 am
User Image

User Image

"Great!" Shin was not sure but they might end up buying things along their little tour. If so, then it would be something as horrible as his recent experience with someone who has a particular like about shopping as well. Ever if he's a boy he still enjoys them though he would prefer to travel light so that there will be nothing much to hinder his movements.

Shin pouted a little when she said that she'd call him Shin-kun. "I guess kun is better than san." Well, it is better than Shin-san so might as well not argue about it right now or else she might take it back. Though he still hoped that she would remove the usage of honorifics. He has never been very comfortable with that.

His attention was then brought towards the girl who dragged a stool all the way to the counter. 'When did she get here?' Mentally shrugging it of he faced his new found friends and excused himself, "Would you excuse me for a bit?" He was not sure if she was one of the customers or another employee just like him. It was his first day after all.

Taking a few steps closer to the girl, he stood right beside her, giving her a friendly greeting. "Hi there." He said with a smile. "I'm Shin Jiro, I'm sorry for the lame question but are you by any chance working here as well?" He asked sheepishly with both his hands behind his back. If she happened to be a customer then that may come out rude. Hopefully his intuition's right.

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

Zyonex

User Image

Company: Celaena, Adrienne, a colleague?
Thinking: Shin-kun would be much better I guess... Oh! Someone's here I wonder if she's a customer...
OOC: ____

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:22 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Sitting behind the counter wasn't a whole lot of fun, especially when you can barely even see above the darn thing. She stared up at the ceiling, oblivious to the blue-haired guy walking up to her. Rina snapped out of her little daze when she heard him introduce himself. "Hello." She was about a foot shorter than him. That's the life of a munchkin.

"My name's Rina, and yes, I do work here!" It was nice that she was able to confirm that she wouldn't be working here alone. She smiled happily, it was nice to have someone to talk to for the day. Of course, she would be expecting Seth to visit her at some point during the day. He better, because he promised he would. Rina focused her attention back on the guy in front of her, and continued to smile. "This is my first day here.. How about you?" She hoped this wasn't some kind of long-time employee she was talking to.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Shin Jiro

OOC:

Boracay Rum

fuestray

Faun

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really Kinda tired right now, and he's blushing which is cute and she's pretty. Wow
Here I am! I'm at Smoothie Palace
What am I wearing you ask? Well I'm wearing Clothes
Moneys! $494.00

Celaena smiled nodding as the two talked. "You haven't met any of your neighbors either? I like in Pasadena... I haven't met anyone either..." She said with a sigh. When Adri agreed about the condition, She chuckled. Of course they would! "Hopefully! She hasn't been out here yet, I don't think... But then again, she went to Neon Lights last night and went to work this morning." She said shrugging. When their drinks were finished, Celaena happily thanked Shin before opening the straw and placing it into the lid. "Shin-kun? That's interesting. But I like honorifics! I think I'll call you Shin-kun too! It's so wonderful to make friends!" She said happily before holding out her smoothie for Adri, she hoped her twin was also making friends... Hopefully anyway.

"Here, you can have the first sip!" She said happily. She noticed as another girl walked in, about their age... She supposed and she couldn't help but see the girl's aura... She was a magical creature... That was for sure, but she seemed really nice. Even if the aura showed nice and evil at the same time. Which was odd. Maybe the girl was a vampire or something. Those always had two different aura traits. "Alright to Adri's place first! Then out and about!" She said happy.

[quot="Boracay Rum"]
MasterGigoletteTsun

Zyonex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

While Rina was waiting for Shin to say something, she could feel herself being watched. She blushed a little, and decided to distract herself by doing something. She began doing employee-like things, things she never thought she'd do. She cleaned the counters and some of the smoothie blenders, and made sure things looked like they were in there proper place. Fruits, napkins, ice, she was looking for stuff to do. She saw the two girls that Shin was with before, a brunette and a blonde. They both seemed fairly lively, and it would be nice if she could properly introduce herself to them, but it sounded like they were going to leave.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Calm & A Bit Nervous |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Shin Jiro and others(?)..

OOC:

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

Boracay Rum

fuestray

Faun

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:23 pm
MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image

"Ahaha! Thank you Celae-chan!" Adrienne took a little sip from Celaena's smoothie. Yup. It was delicious. She looked up to see an adorable girl enter, who seemed to also be an employee here. "Hi!" Adrienne quickly waved at the girl, then opened her own smoothie to offer it. The new potential friend looked busy, so she didn't want to be a bother. "Here. It will change your life." She tried to make a very serious face as she said this to Celaena. Mangoes were no joke. Sadly she failed and ended up giggling.

*Learn About Me!
((OOC: Well it looks good enough now. Sorry for the terrible reply. Had a headache so I had to stop typing...)
Themesong at the moment: ?

User Image
Boracay Rum
shabatha
Zyonex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Lumiere and Pasadena. He took a mental note to remember that just in case he needed it for later. "Well I've from Etoile. Don't worry I'm sure you guys will have plenty of time to meet them in the future." He was not specifically asked on where he lived but he figured that he should just throw it out there since they just told where they were now staying.

"Eh?" Shin's mouth hang open for a few seconds staring at the two before giving out a soft sigh. Here he thought that he would have Caleana to call him Shin but turns out she preferred 'kun' as well. Mentally shrugging it off he chuckled to himself. "Fine then." Being called like that was not much of a bother anyway. And as per their tradition. Only close friends get to call you by your name only so he guessed it would take him sometime to earn that place in their lives. The important thing now is that he made two new friends on his first day here.

The new girl introduced herself as Rina. Shin grinned when she mentioned that it was her first day here as well. "Seriously? Well, Same goes for me!" He said rather excitingly pointing to his nose. Knowing that he was not the only one who didn't know the know how about the place made him somewhat happy. Looking back at the clock, he sighed and clicked his tongue. "Though my shift would be over in a few minutes." He pouted. He would like to stay and chat with his colleague but he had also promised the two ladies that he would them a tour around town. Maybe they could next time. She looked like an interesting girl after all.

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

Zyonex

User Image

Company: Celaena, Adrienne, Rina
Thinking: Maybe we could have a chat next time...
OOC: ____

Ochachacha

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

At first, she was fairly happy that Shin was a newbie like her, but then immediately felt depressed that she was gonna be here alone. If she had gotten to work earlier, she would have been able to leave earlier, and talk more with Shin and those girls. She sighed, "Have fun." Waaahhhh, she doesn't like being alone. You can always make fond memories when you hang out with someone. Like yesterday. She met Seth, they got lunch at Fiesta!, went to the beach, and she even sat on his shoulders! It was a little weird that she slept at his house last night, and he fixed her dinner and breakfast, but hey, he was just being hospitable. This day wasn't going as she had planned. Maybe it'll get better when she goes to Neon Lights later.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Calm & A Bit Sad |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Shin Jiro and others(?)..

OOC:

Boracay Rum

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:57 am
User Image

User Image

Shin noticed Rina's sudden change in reaction when he mentioned that he would be out in a few minutes. He walked over closer to her and popped his head in front of her. "No worries we would see each other here tomorrow, right? We could hang out after then, hm? He said smiling friendly at her colleague, hoping that this would somehow cheer her up. Maybe he could get her something from the shopping district later on to serve as apology.

Time flew by fast and it was already end of his shift. He then walked back into the employee room and took his bag out, slinging it on his shoulder and locked his locker. When he was done with that he walked back to the two ladies that he was talking to a while ago. "Thank you for patiently waiting!" He said rather excitingly and picked up Adrienne's bags for her.

shabatha

MasterGigoletteTsun

Zyonex

User Image

Company: Celaena, Adrienne, Rina
Thinking: Maybe we could have a chat next time...
OOC: Sorry I would go and invite Rina but Shin has a strong conscience he would not like her to pull her out of her work since she just arrived.^^'

Ochachacha

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Yeah!" She smiled at the thought that tomorrow could be better. She honestly wondered what she should do after Shin leaves. Maybe she could text Seth? Augh, she doesn't have his number, he has hers. She wandered around the smoothie making area, and looked at the abundance of fruits that were there. Popping a bunch of strawberries, ice and a buttload of strawberry syrup, she made herself a super strawberry smoothie. It tasted sugary and amazing, just the way she liked it. Perhaps she can non-alcoholically drink her sorrows away.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - A Bit Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Shin Jiro and others(?)..

OOC: It's ok cat_biggrin

Boracay Rum

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas