Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] To Have and To Hold (with LotusCurtiss) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  +1
View Results

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:52 pm
(Whoops... Forgot about this. sweatdrop )

User ImageGarrat chuckled, but felt a bit odd. "My room isn't that bad," he said. Didn't his room seem like any other room? "Ah, but it would be nice to get a new room." The knight felt a bit uneasy, for whatever reason, but decided not to worry too much about it for now.

User Image"Who keeps his bodyguard in a jail cell?" Martha asked with a joking manner. "Living here will certainly take some getting used to." She glanced at Garrat again, noticing his uneasiness. Yet another thing she would like to talk to him about once they were alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 am
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

❝I NO LONGER HAVE MY FRIEND,❞
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❝IT IS TIME TO BE A PRINCE.❞

||⇒ σ. σ. ҫ : ||

#
"If you want to call four walls that can barley fit a bed, a room, its your call Garrat. But its more like a jail cell." Corza shrugged. "It was his choice to move into it, probably because its down the hall from mine that he can easily rescue me." He shook his head. "I am too weak to be considered a threat, it is a mystery why he is so paranoid and anxious over such trivial matters."

Surely the news of Corza's illness has reached the farthest village in the Kingdom. ❞
#

(( It cool, I know you were busy with other things. ))  

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:08 am
User Image"One can never be too careful, Corza," Garrat said. Well, one of the reasons why he wanted to be stationed in the tiny room was because he wanted to be closer to the prince, but he could never say that out loud, and especially not in front of his future bride.

User Image"That may be why Garrat wanted to protect you, what with your history as friends," Martha suggested. "I can't imagine why else he would choose to be your bodyguard rather than anyone else's."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

||⇒ σ. σ. ҫ : I feel like I'm a queen of hiatus. ||

#
"Still, Garrat has always been strange. Corza chuckled. "Yes, he is a loyal friend." He smiled.

Now he quickly turned the conversation. "Enough about the past, you have arrived before the Royal Heir Duel, so you might be pulled away from attending the cats every now and then. Its the only yearly event that requires a lot of attention."
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:49 pm
User ImageGarrat was a bit uneasy now. He had heard about the duel, but he wasn't sure if Corza would be able to handle it, what with his history of sickness.

User Image"Oh, it's soon?" Martha forgotten such an important event, though, to be fair, she lived near the edge of the kingdom, away from the capital. "Are you anxious about it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

||⇒ σ. σ. ҫ : ||

#
❝He shook his head. "No, I am going to sit this one out like every year. I can not lift heavy weapons besides the daggers I received and I am not trained to be physically strong either." I will surprise them, I will win. The Great Tree has picked me. "But you will see me wear the traditional robes used in the duels. Mother has been frequently calling me to undergo measurements everyday, she worries about me and not so much about my older brothers." He smiled in thought. "I guess, it can't be helped." He shrugged.

"Though, I wonder who will win this year." He looked thoughtful. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items