Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ESCAPE] Main Floor - CONCLUSION p.11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:45 pm
[ ROOM 101 ]

The ghoul stopped, which was a relief, and Mathias's foot slowed to a stop as well, a bright red blush staining his cheeks as he stared angrily at the floor. There was a line, a line, and it had just been crossed. Still, he recognized the fact that Aurel had attempted to help him out of that awkward situation (or at least, he thought that's what the other boil had been doing) so he muttered a quick "Danke." at him, before continuing to open his bag, only pausing when Aurel mentioned that he thought that the couch might contain items of importance to others.

Biting down on his bottom lip, he finished opening the bag.

Nestled inside, his eyes rested on a blue glow. The color itself was so achingly familiar, that a small, strangled sound actually escaped his throat. He had been trying so hard not to think about him, about who he might potentially not see again...

"b*****d. That b*****d. He took these from my room." He hissed from between his elongated fangs, his eyes narrowing as his nose crinkled up. Reaching inside the bag, he plucked out one of the glowing blue mushrooms for the group to see.

"Vas gift from friend. Best friend. Vould never be giving avay to anyvun." He put the mushroom back in the bag, his hands trembling from an overwhelming mixture of rage and sadness.

"Back downstairs only if creature is there. Vill be killing him now."

He didn't really sound like he was joking. Nobody touched Mathias's things without permission. He was entirely too territorial and possessive for that sheisse to fly.

Of course, even as he said it, there the creature went, running out of the room after attacking the other ghoul. The loud one that's very voice grated on Mathias like nails to a chalkboard.

He kept his gaze down, breathing in and out slowly until he felt a little more calm. "Vill go back down first. Vas room I vas vanting to check out." He didn't mention that it was a room he had a key to. "If you are vanting to go up, then vill come up in few moments."

And with that, he was turning and leaving the room, heading back towards the stairs to take him back down to the basement.

Everyone in this room still

Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 am
[ ROOM 101 ]

Room 101. He didn't even have to look at his map to remember where that was. The room with the music. The room where he would find something that would help him take one step closer to becoming a murderer.

Ever since the day that Hel had so readily aided him in his relatively harmless plant-ingestion experiment, Bren had looked to his fellow students as guinea pigs for his work. He'd never had to try very hard to get volunteers. And maybe that's what this was. They were just helping this Parker Freeman creature with his own... what had he called it? Social experiment. See? Right there in the description. The dead ghoul downstairs would be fine.

All he knew was that he had to get out. He would get out and he would find someone or something that could help, if he could. If he couldn't... well, at least he'd still be alive. He'd see his parents again. He'd see Piper and Ruth and Serafina. He'd find out who in the hell Blight was. All he had to do was kill someone, leave them cold and unmoving, their last sensations and thoughts of pain and despair. He swallowed. But they would be fine.

Bren climbed the stairs slowly, his heart racing with such insistence that it tunneled his vision into a thumping circle of washed out white. He hadn't thought about the door being locked as it had been when they'd left it, but when he arrived it had been opened and there were voices coming from within. He slid the pliers into his belt and smiled woodenly at those around the couch, his attention drawn to the hole in its cushion. The fabric around it looked stretched, like a number of hands had already been inside. The reaper reached in as well. What he found there was quite unexpected.

Quote:
7: You find a syringe filled with clear liquid - thankfully, it's safely capped. It has no tag on it.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:29 am
[ ROOM 101 ]

Aurel gave a nod of his head back to Mathias at the thanks, though he hadn't really succeeded. The ghoul had stopped in the middle of him talking to her. And his anger? That was something he could understand. Much like Mathias, his territory was his - luckily, there hadn't been anything of his taken that he could see. He really didn't have anything.

"I should get my wing set," he said, sitting himself down on the couch slowly. "The stairs are bothering it more than I care to admit." But he didn't like the idea of Mathias going off by himself, either. He was angry, and he knew from experience that dumb things were done when angry.

"Yes, there is. It is where we started." Aurel added to Marzena.

Melodine Cantus

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:38 pm
[ HALLWAY ]

Mumbling to himself, he came back down the stairs wirh his hands in his pockets. "Not cool bro, not cool." Still he didn't seem angry, more amused with his own stupidity.

Still he had the key, so he decided to use it. This time putting it into the correct keyhole, unless the 1 in '104' washed off that is. He attempted to open room 104.

The Escaped

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

The Escaped

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:19 pm
Lilwolfpard
He attempted to open room 104.

It's a tiny office
...and very few people can be in it at the same time, it seems. There is only enough room for a desk and a grand total of three chairs, though it leaves very little room to actually move around the chairs.

Investiate the chairs:
They are chairs. Somewhat comfy, but not too ground breaking. There is also nothing taped underneath them.

Look at the frames on the wall:
They're a little dusty, but you brush that aside to take a look at them. They're mostly medical certificates and diplomas sporting names you don't recognize, but in the middle is an internal news article praising four orderlies for their hard work.

Pictured there was a Ghost, a Serpent, a Kitsune and a Jackalope.

They look oddly familiar, but you can't place where. You shrug, and go back to your search.

Search the desk:
There is only one drawer on the desk, and it seems that it has a strange dial lock on it...

Decide it's not worth it and leave:
Apparently the room is too claustrophobic for you, and you leave without a fuss.

Try to open the desk:
You decide to try and tackle the really strange dial lock

The OOC

To open the lock:
  • Roll a 3d4.
  • You must have all odd numbers to unlock the drawer!
  • You have four tries before the dial won't budge. Looks like you'll have to let someone else have a chance!
  • First person to unlock the drawer will open it to find a key. It's a simple key with a tag that reads "103"...strange...wasn't that room already open? Hm.
  • If someone else gets the key first, the drawer simply opens to nothing.

Quote:

Welcome to the Small Office!

This is a self-driven room! Meaning that any attempts to search it further will be fruitless and not have any further prompt responses outside of what is written above.

Please also put the following code at the top of your post while you post this room:

[size=15][ [b]ROOM 104[/b] ][/size]

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:47 pm
Pachua: emerges onto the 100 level floors.

"Hello?" He called, blinking into the hallway just to see who might be on this floor already.

"I know some of you have to be on this floor, is there anything I should look at before I move on?"

He had no map, and only a vague idea where the stairs were so he glanced back down the stairs, shrugged and decided to make a quick inspection of the open rooms on this floor starting with
[room 101]

[ ROOM 101 ]

"Hello?"

Smerdle

Seussi

Melodine Cantus

Carhop Cavalier

endejester

Feral Cat

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:57 pm
Aurel was still sitting on the couch, attempting to give himself a small rest. The stairs were killer - no pun intended - and he didn't really want to do much moving until he rested a bit. When Pachua poked his head in he glanced over at him.

"I think I found Remi's beads." He said, "There is a hole in the cushion. Everyone has found something so far. You should probably look, too. Just in case. We can only look in once, though. Otherwise you get attacked. Apparently."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:01 pm
He blinked at that in surprise, it was strange information indeed. "You should definitely try and get those back to Remi, I can take them if you want. Iā€¦ I think he was downstairs still." He offered
but He did follow the advice and Checked inside the cushion

Kyribird

The Escaped

endejester

Feral Cat

endejester rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:02 pm
Adding missing dice roll.

To his surprise he pulled out, another key. He blinked at it, turning it to read aloud.
"B5ā€¦. basement" He frowned slightly having just come from there, but a locked room int his placed seemed to be important. Every locked room that had been opened so far had been important somehow, so there was no reason for this to be any different.

"I'm umā€¦ I'm going downstairs again if anyone wants to go with."

He glanced at the others there before nodding and turning back to head downstairs.

Smerdle

Seussi

Melodine Cantus

Carhop Cavalier

HP 20/30
Inventory
B2 key
B5 key
Burnt out Coffee Pot
Empty syringe (in coffee pot)

_-- BACK TO THE BASEMENT--_  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:22 pm
[ ROOM 101 ]

The basement. Yes.

"I'll come."

His heart slowed slightly as he pocketed the syringe and followed Pachua.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 pm
[ ROOM 101 ]

"I don't think there's much left for us here, then." Gene noted once Pachua pulled out a key. Sure, their things were still stuffed in the couch, but they'd seen what had happened to Marzena when she tried to reach in again.

"Yeah, definitely sounds like a good plan. Downstairs it is."

Smerdle
endejester
kyribird
melodine cantus
neoseussi

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:35 pm
"I would be happy to go downstairs. However, would...uh. Someone mind using the bandage in my bag to set my wing so it doesn't actually break off?" The bouncing of going up and down the stairs and moving around was not helping the blossoming pain.

"That would be great."

Please.

Come on, you can't refuse him.
Carhop Cavalier

Smerdle
endejester
kyribird
melodine cantus
neoseussi

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm
Just when the Doppelganger was about to trot her way downstairs, she heard the boil named Aurel ask for some assistance regarding medical attention. She meandered a second longer, mind trying to reconcile if she should or shouldn't help him. He needed it, certainly - but she was no nurse. She'd always been a bit of a brawler, and even her healing FEAR was unreliable at best.

But he needed it, and Gene couldn't refuse a hurt person. "Yeah, I'll get it." She answered, turning on her heel and grabbing the bandage from him.

"I hope this won't hurt too much..." Gene muttered, patting his thigh with as kind of a smile as she could manage at the moment.

She began to wrap it, concentrating on not hurting or jostling the wing as much as possible.

kyribird

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Aurel handed Gene the bandage with a smile that was warmer than any he'd given thus far. "ġakujem," he mumbled toward her, turning in the couch to offer her access to the half-snapped branch of his wing. It was still hanging on but several smaller branches seemed to have broken off completely.

The 'wings' seemed completely different from anything else. They were almost non functional, really, but they grew into his back and along his muscles seemed to be tree roots going into his body. All full and rich with nerve endings. When Gene started to wrap the wing up Aurel tensed slightly and took a slow breath. "It will hurt less than walking with it not bound." He said quietly.

+5 HP!

20/30
Carhop Cavalier

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm
Gene was fascinated with Aurel's twigs and branches, if she were to be perfectly honest with herself. Running a finger along one of the roots that grew into his back and nervous system, she let out a small breath of wonder. "This is fascinating. I don't think I've ever met someone like you, uh, Aurel was it?"

She finished her bandaging job, patting him on the head for being so good about the pain. "Now, we should probably go join the others downstairs. I'm sure they've found something by now." She nodded, trying to keep a chipper mood for the both of them.

kyribird

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces