Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Gallows Valentine Day Customs! WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:12 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Kirin | Heavy | Single)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Loosely based off an OC of mine.
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Primarily covered in scales, but what isn't should be golden with scattered hints of brown. Please see ref for an idea of what I'm referring to specifically. His underbelly should be a creamy white with golden accents relating it to the rest of his body.
Face: I'd like him to have additional, smaller scales on his cheek and under his eye, same golden color as his back scales.
Mane: Platinum blonde, closer to white than gold, long and mostly straight. You can style it as you like from there, but nothing too elaborate, please.
Tail: Regular unicorn tail or custom kirin/unicorn-type tail? Somewhat CC in that respect.
Hooves/Fetlocks
: Templated kirin hooves will be fine.
Reference Image(s): body + scale reference Chimalsi

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom, curved and smaller than the normal set of kirin horns. Something similar to the forehorn on Chimalsi, possibly?
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: Alternate kirin scales, please~ Colored to match the scale patterns on the upper half of serpent, so predominantly gold with scattered hints of brown.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like him to have an ouroboros armbrace, the front leg closest to the viewer. It should be onyx in color, and clasp where the mouth and tail meet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ouroboros

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Emrys
Owner: Lady_Ourania
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Guileless
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:14 pm
RARE

(I hope it's alright that I'm using a super old form ^^; Please let me know if you'd like me to rewrite it before the customs close!)

Quote:
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: This, along with Temper, will be decided once I see him, if I get him.
Owner: Rhea Hyuga
Temper:
Breed: Vail
Description: Alright. Take two. xDDD
Body; xxx Main body color would be the lighter of the two grey-ish colors on the top of the little color palette. But use the darker grayish color as accents,in places like.... his lower legs, maybe up the backside of his rear legs, around his tail a bit [Tale style being Devil 2, for the record] slightly up onto his rump, around his eyes to give a sort of eyeshadow effect, and perhaps on his back sort of between his wings. To make him a little less plain, if you have some sort of texture to give to all the fur, feel free.
Also feel free to add some light, small scars in a [very] few places on his body.

Expression; As far as I know, the default expression for a Kalona is the one on the sample page, yes? Well, I'm not sure if theres a templated.. more simple 'scowl' look like the example FEMALE Kalona on the customs page, but something more like that? Closed mouth. Mean looking. But less rabid?

Body Accessories;
LEGS; black bands, sort of like studded bracelets, but instead of metal studs, the 'studs' are crimson gems in double rows [xx like that]. Two of these on each leg. Also, from each bracelet, little chains dangling down in a constant loop sorta.. thing. Like this but going all the way around.
Another bracelet thing, but about half the width, and only one row of gems, minus the chain, placed sorta halfway between the original two on the front legs only. [So, one of the larger bands just bellow his shoulder, one right above his hoof, and this smaller one probably right above his 'elbows']. This smaller bracelet doesn't have the loopy chain thing. And, for said loopy-chain,... if it would look better to give the 'silver' of the chains a slightly tarnished look to help tie in the beige hair color later, feel free.

Necklace; The necklace itself is like a spiderweb that connects all the way around his neck. Similar to this. But instead of little tiny spiders like on the image, in the center, theres one bigger spider, like this, and then, if you want, some smaller spiders scattered around the web, along with a few dangling off some threads hanging down from the original web necklace. All the spiders in the images have little gems on their backs... those I want to be the same crimson as the gems earlier [on the bracelets],.. which is the color in the little reference palette from the body part. The spiders themselves are black. and the web is silver.
If you want to make it so the web continues onto his back, lacing between his wings and falling down along his rump, feel free.

Wings: His Kalona wings (Style 4) I think are simple; the feathers themselves would be the darker gray from earlier, along with the small section,.. thing, that connects the actual leathery part of the wing together.
That leathery part of could would be the lighter gray, and that part would be slightly transparent. If the wings can be tattered, that'd be a cool effect, I believe.

Eyes: 'Black' and pupil-less, but with the slightest red tinge to them where his iris would be, red again matching the crimson. In short, this sort of thing, but again, with a reddish tint. I want the eyes to look,... stereotypically 'evil', and possessed.

Mane; That middle color on the palette, the beige-ish color. That's his hair color. Against the skin color it's supposed to have this sort of effect. The actual real style of the hair is up to the colorist. The only thing I ask that theres braids scattered throughout somehow, with little crimson and black gems in the hair, and in some places theres some little like, sharks tooth bones dangling out. Also, laced into the hair is just different parts of a spider web to match the one from earlier, and possibly even a very, very obvious full spider web acting sort of as a clip int he very back of his mane. Like the bones, some of the smaller spiders like on the necklace can be in the hair too.

And last but not least... his..
Horns Ram style. A gradient of his dark grey to the dark crimson, I spose.

If you wanna add anything anywhere, Feel free.Accessories to the tail, more webs, more scars, blaah. Go ahead.
Reference image(s): Refer to the description. They're scattered about in there.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ...n/a?
Tag frame color: A gradient from some dark gray to the crimson provided in the descrip. :>
Tag feather color: ...One sort of fading from gray to his beige-mane color, and the other sort of his crimson with black fading out from the center.
Hair/clothing edits: ._. See the descrip
Total Price: 3,625,000? We'll go an even 4mil.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:17 pm
RARE

I AM LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE

This would be a mate for Lian

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Crossbreed - Hippogryph/Kalona
Kalona Wing Style 5. Hippogryph clawed feet, expression, feathered fetlocks. No beak.
Body Build: Warhorse with the optional long leg feathers in the back legs
Concept Origin: Jewelry from Pyramid collection
WIP Needed? Please, but not a deal breaker.

Body: Black
Face: Black
Mane: Gold with a hint of red, like reflected firelight
Tail: Gold
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves under black leg feathers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Black wings fading into gold, please
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:
Hair either long 1 please, or something edited of similar length

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A dragon wrapped around his body
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dragon
The dragon should wrap from the closer hind leg, up the body with it's head resting on his chest, where the hair will not obscure it. please make it gold, with the head reflecting the same firelight as the mane does.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Theorn
Owner: Bardess Ookami
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Protective
Mate: Lian
Tag Background: African Sky 027
Tag frame color: Black into Gold
Tag feather color(s): Black into gold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:22 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: (Roman Foi | Kirin | Moderate-ish | Solo-custom)

emotion_bigheart She'll be made for this boy right chear~ Thane emotion_bigheart

wahmbulance I'd like to note right now, that I've not been very good about filling out this form, mainly because I'm having difficulties visioning this lady. oAo I have her personality very well developed in my head, but embodying it has been... a trial. D: Please, please don't hate me if I've asked you to CC something, and ended up wanting it changed or different colors tested out. I want to work with you in figuring out what this lovely lass turns out to become! Before delving into great detail on anything, I'd suggest sending me a screen shot. ; ^; I want you to have fun though! I've included her personality at the very bottom if you'd like inspiration? ouo wahmbulance

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor-Moderate?
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Please~!

Body: I'd like most of her body to pale white (faintly blue tinted?), with dark socks fading up her shins (dark blue or black?) so that her shin scales contrast (maybe a faintly glowing white?)
Face: I'm not sure, but emphasize her eyes? QuQ I'd like her eyes to be a bright silver/white, btw.
Mane: Knee length, glossy black hair with a slight wave to it, styled in some way you think looks nice with very dainty silver chains worked into it through out (I'd suggest sketching the hair style, and sending it to me before any great detail is put in. D8 )
Tail: I'd like her tail to be kirin style, but end to be more flourished, larger than the stock tail (sort of like fanning out but ends in a tip still, if that makes since?) with silver chains through out it as well. If you need a ref for what I mean, left me know and I can find something probably xD
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin stock <3
Reference Image(s): As noted at the top of this form, a lot of her will be CC'd but please please don't be angry if I ask it to be altered, or see what colors look nice where. oAo I have her personality in my head, and trying to embody it is... rather difficult. 8C and I want to work with you in figuring out her beauty!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uhm, I'm not sure what horn. ;O; CC, or custom one if you wish! (maybe it faintly glowing as well? 8DD)
Scales: Yes, the new style kind with the few that stand up? Plus the scales on the shin too please. ;u; (I'd like them glowing faintly, if at all possible!)
Other Notes: I'd like her eyes half-lided, seductively (like Thane's)

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd like a silver lantern be set between her front feet, glow faintly.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to wait to see her please ;w;
Owner: Roman Foi
Breed:
Temper: Destined
Mate: Thane (if you're allowed to put it immediately?)
Tag Background: Same as Thane's? =D
Tag feather color(s): Like Thane's on his body >w<

Personality:
This unnamed wonder has been the product of my long struggle in finding Thane's true love. I've tested millions several mares, with no luck of finding that one. I may just be too picky, but picky is what my knight deserves. emotion_bigheart Her personality will be sweet, delicate, kind, selfless, a giggler, loyal, trusting, and see the best in others; over all motherly: she will want to care for everyone she can, and will love unconditionally. emotion_kirakira

Edit:
If this is rolled or CC'd, this mare will be opened to a 2 round co-owner contest where I'll be offering her RP rights, basket rights, and etc. to find a co-owner for her! (No fun in owning both loves totally! emotion_bigheart ) Of course requirements are active in soq, and LM'd to Thane where to break that lifemating would require both of our permissions. More details will be provided if/when she is created. emotion_kirakira

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:52 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Mod - Heavy?
Soquili Species: Normal
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Would be lovely.

Body: Kind of dingy black with cream/white bone markings, and whorls together. Stitching along the body in random places, the two refs give a better idea of what I mean.
Face: Her eyes should be hollow black sockets aside from that white in spots like her bones can be seen through the fur. They are JUST markings however. <3 Not actual bone poking through.
Mane: Custom like it’s flowing off to the side or being blown by the wind. Color should be silver with silvery white skulls ‘melting’ in it.
Tail: Custom tail it’s long very long, and curly/wavy, falling down to ‘pool’ slightly at her feet. Color is silver with silvery white skulls melting in it, same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be shiny black. Fetlocks should be sort of long and stringy. Color is black fading into creamywhite.
Reference Image(s): Tail Ref / Mane/Eye Ref / Whorls (Rubix's legs are what I mean. XD Rubix is my pet from a different shop. <3) / Markings / Markings/Fur color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Her bone crown. *Points the the reference images.* It’s a floaty crown made of old bones.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: King
Owner: Of The Epidemic
Breed: Nightmare
Temper: Refined
Tag Background: 005, Magical Forest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Regular
WIP Needed? Only if you want to!

Body:
Color 1 is his main body color. I would like a gentle fade from white starting from his hooves up to the palomino color in his main body. The three blues on the end are a gradient I would like to see in his scales (See the reference images below). The white is the color of his mane and tail.
Face: White muzzle, with scales around his eyes similar to this. If it still counts as a moderate edit, I’d like him to have traditional kirin whiskers, fairly long, like the reference as well.
Mane: Styled as close as possible to this
Tail: Alternate default tail
Reference Image(s):
xxxEye scales & whisker reference
xxxTail, scale color, hairstyle, horn, & eye scale reference
xxxScale color/gradient, hairstyle, & back ridge reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Simliar to This or the Alternate Horn if a custom horn goes beyond moderate.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Alternate Scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If it still counts as a moderate, can he have a ridge of fur down his back leading to his tail instead of the spikes standing out from his scales? (Similar to this

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Only if it still counts as a moderate- I would like Chinese bells on him either as earrings, a necklace, or hanging from his mouth.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
xx - Cute necklace w/bells idea
xx - Cute earring bell idea

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Li Wei
Owner: Thalion
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Pure
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.
Tag feather color(s): Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
This is my design, and the SoA belongs to me!

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:30 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Twin One
Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): This is a twin mockbreeding between Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: These twins will be exactly the same apart from the hair. Each twin will have a different edited hairstyle, but of course CC. ^-^

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once we see them<3
Owner: Pink Pandah Bear
Breed: Mockbreeding
Temper: Will decide later

Twin Two
Edit Category: Moderate?
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): This is a twin mockbreeding between Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: These twins will be exactly the same apart from the hair. Each twin will have a different edited hairstyle, but of course CC. ^-^

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once we see them<3
Owner: C o w b o y P e e p
Breed: Mockbreeding
Temper: Will decide later

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:35 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Body Build: Normal – Leg down
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White
Face: White, nose/mouth is gray
Mane: Pale gold blond. Edited medium length, a little bit of a wave to it (see “Close up full body/Saddle photo”)
Tail: Same color as mane. I’m okay with the medium unedited tail, if you want to edit it a little go for it but either way I’m cool
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark gray hooves, light gray on legs near the hooves
Reference Image(s): Full body + chest part of saddle

Custom Items: Saddle and bridle
Reference Image(s) for Items: Saddle, Bridle, Close up full body/saddle

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Maximus
Owner: vollyballrocks91
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Stern
Mate: None
Tag Background: IDK something grassy foresty ish

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

~ I have permission from Tara de Draiocht to use her Soquili Enqueri and Shamen for these mock breeding twins ~

Twin 1
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (no horn)
Body Build: Draft (Both legs Down)
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding between Shamen & Enqueri
WIP Needed? No

Body: Grey with white socks, tummy and face. Like Shamen - fades from grey to white.
Black leopard spots cover body, center of spots should follow grey gradient of coat
Face:Grey strip down nose, black feline-shaped nose marking. Deep blue eyes like Enqueri, with pupil ( i think Enqueri is lacking)
Mane: Custom short, black
Tail:Custom uni tail, curled around to side, short black tuft on end
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Twin 1 ref
color ref (both color refs show a yellowy color where the white should be...its supposed to be white lol)
Shamen
Enqueri

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horn
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:Small fangs protruding
Black goatee

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Bone through nose
Green & orange beaded necklace with leafs attached to front
Gold bangles around front left leg (single), back right leg (double), and tail (triple)
wooden mask tied to leg with rope
Emerald tree boa curled up on his back
small keeled-bill toucan flying
Reference Image(s) for Items:Necklace
toucan
tree boa ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Zesiro
Owner: xx-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx
Breed:
Temper:Relaxed
Mate:
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

-----------

Twin 2
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (no tail)
Body Build: Draft (Both legs down)
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding between Shamen & Enqueri
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Grey with white socks, tummy and face. Like Shamen - fades from grey to white.
Black leopard spots cover body, center of spots should follow grey gradient of undercoat
Face:Grey strip down nose, black feline-shaped nose marking, no smile. Eye color like Enqueris
Mane: Custom short,covers eyes, black
Tail:Black, like Shamen's tail style, has a few gold hoops in the strands
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Twin 2 ref
color ref
Shamen
Enqueri

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): black with a slight grey tip
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:Small fangs protruding
Black goatee

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Bone through nose
Green & orange beaded necklace with leafs attached to front
Gold bangles around both back legs (two on each)
Piece of gold tiger pelt around front left leg, held in place with two gold bangles
Bone-rib cage going along back

Emerald tree boa curled around right front leg
small keeled-bill toucan on ground near back leg
Reference Image(s) for Items:Necklace
toucan
tree boa ref
goldtiger

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Kehinde
Owner mad x-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx
Breed:
Temper:Quiet
Mate:
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:20 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): AlexiaSilver
Breed: Uni/Suti Twins
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time/etc.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup  

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Angeni
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Finishing up a reference so, time restraints I suppose.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:09 pm
UNCOMMON

edit: small edit with minor detail 2/12

Entry Tag: (stormflower | Half-Uni | Heavy-ish | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Probably closer to Heavy
Soquili Species: Half-Uni I guess?
Body Build: Regular with longer fetlocks
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Mecho Amachi and Melody Forte
WIP Needed? sure why not

Body: a medium-pale pink, paler then the color of her sister Echo Not too light or pastel pink though(Shade variant, maybe has more red or less red?) and fades to the dark blonde color, like that of her mom, right above her ankles maybe(this is your call)
Face: She has a small white lightning bolt going along the side of her cheek and her eyes are gentle and bright canary yellow like her father and many of her siblings but have a slight pink/magenta hue in the center
Mane: Color-Her front side swept bangs are a medium blond color while the rest is a pale/medium blue (A Dodger or Steel blue...combination or in-between). Style- Up do, over all length medium some waves and curls, pinned on the side(refs)
Tail: Length like Dad's, color-Medium blue like mane with or without a stripe or two of the blond. Style-Slightly wavy with some body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Hooves, color-white, Fetlocks Id like longer similar to that of an angeni, but not quite that long...
Reference Image(s): Maybe like this for the blue color and similar to this for style-it's perfect just make it your own

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Color- something pale yellow or white perhaps maybe both, twisting both colors together, Style- I'd like something a little smaller then normal and something unique, something fun and unique that adds your own flare to her, your own personal touch.....have fun
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: can't think of any

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: *Has the bead/pearl decorations hanging over her body like both her mother and father except they are white in color, 3 strands connecting and falling where you like, maybe a 4th, separate strand wrapped around her tail falling down around it(not like her mom who has it just at the top like a 'hair-tie'),

*also have a hair decoration like mom at top the 'stick' things only, but just 2 and black and white maybe instead of silver.

*Somewhere hanging off a part of her hair I'd like 1 'white gold' bell and one a pink/'rose gold'(together, as if on top of one another) example-ignoring the bottom yellow gold

*and on her ankles, bracers like mom and dad have. One on each ankle, 3 being white gold with rose gold bells and one (on a front ankle) being rose gold with a white gold bell.

Reference Image(s) for Items: mom, dad

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kachina Amachi
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Half-Uni (mock-breeding)?
Temper: Truthful
Mate:
Tag Background: CC? maybe midnight cherry blossom or Crystal forest-tinted to a pink-ish/purple colors
Tag frame color: CC'd to match

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I was given permission from both Leo and Mind to quest for this Mock Breeding and have agreed to their given terms ^_^

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Not Applicable
I want to give some freedom on this with the traits as it is a mock breeding...you can add any other little touches from the parents, deciding how you would do them through the same methods as a regular breeding if you'd like to or just by what you think would add 'the finishing touch' to her. I like surprises and would love to see what little extra touches could be thrown in.....again this is up to you. Something else she needs is a scarf of some kind on her head covering her hair or on her tail or something. Its kinda a family thing, but ive not been sure on how i want to do this. So i give you freedom bigtime here, all i ask is if you do a head scarf or something of the like id like a version of her with and without it. Thanks! Do have fun with her though and I can't wait to see her.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:13 pm
SUPER RARE.

Naz is owned by the real Nazurak (Lieutenant Alphia on Gaia) and will be paired with Malis.

Entry Tag: (Amirynth | Kiri'suti | Heavy | Solo-custom)

Lieutenant Alphia
Soquili Species: Kiri'suti (Kirin/Ulun'suti)
Body Build: Draft (reg nose)
Concept Origin: WoW OC - Bloodelf Paladin
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light tanned body with a few scars (Battle worn)
Face: Scar over his nose, his has the alt kirin forehead scales in the same gold as his back
Mane: 'Sephiroth style' In bright white
Tail: Tail blade with the top scales like the alt kirin scales
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt kirin fetlocks and hooves
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The branched style of 'suti horns.
Wings: Spread style wings with scales (Can the alt kirin 'wing' scales be placed over the wing base) The wings are golden much like the scales. They are partially translucent with wisps of Light trailing from the tips.
Scales: Alt kirin scales in coppers and golds that continue down the top of his tail
Other Notes: If possible it would be awesome if you could show the Light (his element) in his scales and details.

Custom Items: Shoulder armor and leg braces (like the MLP) They are based off the Tier 11 paladin set and the shoulders are based off the Tier 11 warrior set.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazurak D'artordia
Owner: Lieutenant Alphia and Amirynth
Breed: Sin'dorei
Temper: Rightious
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: Dark purple + grey-blue
Tag feather color(s): One glowing white/yellow (the Light) the other either match the cert or him.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 pm
SUPER RARE.

Soquili Species: Edited Crossbreed Ulun'suti/Hippogriff Soquili (Original Character Cosplay)
Body Build: Normal
Staring Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Me
WIP needed: Yes please

Body: A very pale blue-white coat with a light blue towards the skin (undertone), with a tattoo over the eye in a light shade of blue (pattern seen in reference) with the center being over the eye, and each 'arm' of the tattoo having one over the eye, and one under the eye. Claws on the front feet are a silver with a light blue base to them. The back cloven hooves are the same color pattern.
Face: She has bright crystalline eyes the same color as the gem on her neck. Though the eye with the tattoo over it has a 'star' shape from the center of the tattoo in the Iris. Her muzzle is that that of a 'Suti as she has teeth, but not the long extended mouth (normal sized)
Mane: White-blue like the body and medium length (to her knees at least), flowing eloquently to the side in a breeze, though with a little more blue undertone, with darker shading grey-blue near the neck, shading to white from mid-range to tips.
Tail: Scaleless Ulun'suti tail. Also white like the body, with the a feathered fan near the tip of the tail, with the feathers the same color, shading a little near the base to the same color as the wings.
Hooves/Fetlocks: the feathers are a bit longer on the back feet around the hooves, shading towards a silver-blue at the tips.
Reference Image(s): Pet conversion / Tail tip / OC artwork / Tattoo

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Like the male hippogriff wings/more full then the female hypogriff wings They are white along the arm, and shade to a darker silver-blue at the tips.
Scales: She will have the Uluns'utite leg and body scales, though not the belly scales. For the Hippogriff, they will always have the scales on the feet.
Other Notes: She does have a 'horn-like' attachment. It is basically like the first feather of the cockatoo hippogryph headpiece, and the feather has a fuzzy thick back side, much like ostrich feathers; they flow a bit. This starts out as blue silver at the base, and is white-blue at the tip like the rest of her body. (like in the reference) She also does have the sharp teeth of the Ulun'suti, but does not have the extended long mouth. it can be just a few fangs sticking out of the normal-styled mouth.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: A blue jewel resides on her chest; swirling and shifting like the ocean, with a silver edging that reaches out in flowing tendrils of water, to lay on her skin. An older style silver skeleton key around her neck on a chain, below the gem attached to her chest. It is on a simple yet elegant silver chain. She also wears a pair of wing cuffs near where the the thumb of her wing would be, with a blue gem the color of the one around her neck. Around her ankles she has some simple silver cuffs that twine like curls of water, and in the center there is a blue jewel that is surrounded like the cuffs like a stone surrounded by the river flowing around it. On her back leg thy are above the elbow.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Key / Bluestone for gem color ref/ Gem Reference / Full ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Skyfire Ormr
Owner: SkyDragono
Breed: Cloud Dragon
Temper: Peacemaker
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: X
Tag feather color(s): White and white with light-blue tips

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Water  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:23 pm
YUKI BEAR HAS GRACIOUSLY OFFERED TO PAY FOR EVERYONE'S CUSTOMS <3

So please tell her thank you in the main thread!

If you feel uncomfortable with someone paying please just let me know on your form <3 It is ok we promise <3

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff