Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:02 pm
Day 1
Theme: Emotional
This is a WIP for Da Llama Queen in my freebie thread. ^^

User Image[/spolier]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:16 pm

lol yeah that's pretty cool ^w^  

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

Amandelie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:27 pm
Day 1 - Frog Pocket razz
User Image
Amandelie 1

EDIT:
Video uploaded fairly quickly, I guess a minute takes a lot less than a couple minutes by farrrr to render/upload. x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMO6NE9ZT0k  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Man mobile photobucket has taken a dive for the worst, uploading is so weird. gonk

Just for fun! (i'm not signed up and I already know it's past the time) A pocket frog dreaming of being a space man. xp
User Image  

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:33 pm
Day 1 - Spaceman

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/shimmercat/-100 Days/Day1-Spaceman_zpscb283401.jpg

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Nikkic87
Okay... emo

As much as it really disappoints me to have to do this after completing the first two years and loving it, I think I'm dropping out.

I'm already stressing out thinking I'm going to be overworked this semester and this event would just be more time and energy that I can't afford every day.

Maybe I'll have time throughout the event to do something every now and then. I'll still check back and look at everyone's art, though!
Aww Nikki, I'm sorry. sad We'll miss you! But do what's right for you and don't give yourself an aneurism.  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:41 pm
Amai_Neiko

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:52 pm
Nikkic87
Okay... emo

As much as it really disappoints me to have to do this after completing the first two years and loving it, I think I'm dropping out.

I'm already stressing out thinking I'm going to be overworked this semester and this event would just be more time and energy that I can't afford every day.

Maybe I'll have time throughout the event to do something every now and then. I'll still check back and look at everyone's art, though!

That's a shame but its better not to add more stress into your life. I know this time around I wouldn't be able to get the themes in on time so I'm just chatting and maybe I'll draw if I get a chance to. ^w^ I like this event because seeing everyone's art is interesting and posting here gives me something to do on Gaia.  

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:55 pm
Shestval
Amai_Neiko
I actually thought the last theme for day 2 was just a misspelling on "sneak attack" till I continued reading to find out your little brother came up with them. xd
A fair number of them are puns. XD

Hehe, I do like these as I can imagine a steak yelling bonzai with a fork in hand at the person whom was about to eat it. rofl Your brother came up with some interesting things. ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Red_Head01
Amai_Neiko

Thank you!

You're very welcome!  

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Day 1
Emotion

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:59 pm
Koala

Sadly, no access to a scanner, so crappy quick camera shot and making sure I don't miss a deadline! Tomorrow I can scan everything and have nicer links!

Edit: Corrected the link further in, so just changing this one too, so that I can delete the bad version of a koala  

netsrik

Pure-hearted Vegetarian

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:00 pm
Updated!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm
Hey, I'm Shestval's younger brother and I helped out with the themes this year. These are all amazing, keep up the good work! 3nodding

Haha, that's amazing! 4laugh I love how you can tell that the koala is the good guy and they're having their first confrontation, where the good guy has to retreat and discover the villain's weaknesses before defeating him in the final confrontation. I didn't even notice the cigar (a sure-fire villain tell) at first, but his posture was so villainous that there's no question about who's who.  

Simon Foster

PixieStickDust

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:14 pm
Day 1

I did koala, spaceman, and frog pockets! biggrin  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items