• Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:52 pm
GothicMade

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Eren Welcross
OOC

Stelian smiled, "Well should you ever need refrence material you're looking at him." He watched carefully as Eren shuffled the cards, his eyes following he movements of his hands as he felt the same tingling behind his eyes that happened whenever he gave a reading. He cursed softly to himself as he rubbed his eyes and pulled off his jacket, making the pendants around his neck clink and chime. He took the three cards and flipped the first one over. "The fool, a youth just starting his travels and still trying to find his way in life. A typical card that when drawn by someone young it just means that something new is happening in their life." He nodded and flipped the second one over. "The Hermit, a guide to life but also a warning. You spend alot of time alone and should you continue on doing that then you will find yourself with crippling lonliness." Stelian sounded slightly sad as he said that, his eyes getting a far away look as he flipped the last card over. "But it would seem that the sun shines on you. The sun means you will find long lasting friendships as well as happiness in your future. You might even find more out of those friends. It tells you not to just study and be alone all the time but to put yourself out there and make some friends. The ones you do make will be lasting friendships." Stelian nodded as he tapped the cards. "Not a bad reading."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:55 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran put on a frown when the man never told him his name, but before he let the man get away, he shouted out after him, "T-the names Dikran!", as he waved to him, hoping the man heard him, but quickly after, buried his face into the book, line from line, he read, one page, two pages, eight pages, he lost himself in it, as he usually did when reading, he wouldn't be able to notice people around him, unless spoken to. The words seemed to form a sliver of poetry in his mind. Dikran shut his right eye, for no reason as he sometimes did to show he was happy, and by the fourth chapter he looked up from his book, to take in the area, and see who was around him.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:20 pm
Eren Welcross
[ Location: Garden ]
[ With: Stelian Tigan ]
[ Out of Curiousity: ]

User Image

"I'll more than likely hold you to that offer." Eren said with a smile at mention of seeking him out for source material was offered. He listened while the reading was performed and found that it was fairly accurate, though sadly that part about studying his life away and being lonely because of it had been something that his mother had told him much the same once, though he didn't take that into much regard...he had goals that he had set for himself, though it had cut into his social life quite a bit. "Still hope for me yet, huh?" He smiled, pushing aside those fairly depressing thoughts. "Thank you for the reading, it all appears rather accurate...I never considered the importance of making friends however." He folded his arms over his chest, appearing thoughtful. "Perhaps I should begun to take that into consideration starting today." He smiled again, moving to rise from the chair. "I won't hold you up any longer, it was a pleasure to meet you Mr. Tigan." It was weird, but he found that he honestly wanted to spend more time when the other male, just it would be awkward if he lingered and well...he did have class in a bit.

User Image...........User Image.............User Image

ArikLynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm
GothicMade

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Eren Welcross
OOC

Stelian laughed as he put the cards back in their box and stored the box in his bag once more. "Just call me Stelian, or Lian, whatever you prefer. I'm not nearly old enough to have mister put infront of my name or refereed to by my last name just yet." He smiled as he pulled his jacket back on. He slowly stood up and slid his bag back onto his shoulder. "and remember if you wanna learn more about the Tagini or just Romani in general come find me. I'll be staying at the..." He dug into his pocket pulling out a crumpled sheet of paper. "Xavier's Dojo." He offered up another charming grin, tipping his hat before he spun on his boot heel and walked out of the garden, dissappearing in through the doors of the school with a wave of his hand over his shoulder.

[exit Location]

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:36 pm
Xiukmeo The Twilight
(( OutOf....C*walks away* edit. ))
]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Sakaki━━ ]color=blue]“Salmi“ Odd
          T H E xxxxFrontman
          age ━━ 20

After Sakaki completed healing Haru he, stored a hundred dozen rainbow flowers in his bag and gave Haru his numbers. One was for skype, the other was his cell and the final was his twiter (( the sound birds make )) account. “I've gotta check and see if Physcology class is still, out“ he told Haru and started walking. “I might be back‘‘

{Exit scene right}

the gothic beauty 2

tiny4xx

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

After a while of examining his surroundings, he got bored, as he was saving his book for later like he usually would, read it in chunks of separated time, "I suppose I should turn in my Mentality forms and such...", he quietly mumbled to himself as he stood up, and removed a manila folder from his bag. He then slung the bag around his shoulder, and clutched his book, and folder closely to his body, "Lets see what beast is going to be preying upon the fortunes of the labyrinth that is my mind...", a shy grin grew across his face as he walked towards the main building.

{Exit}  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 am
x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Where did he end up? He could have sworn the dorms were this way. But, he had ended up in the gardens. He...liked it here. Instead of leaving, Simeon took a seat in the grass and played with the withered grass on his head. A doctor had said the grass would be healthier again, but it would need a lot of caring for. Sunlight and he had to eat healthy. He hoped it would be a bright green; he loved green grass. As he sat, holding his journal and Tigger closely, he looked around. It was a pretty place. Was there a gardening class or a club he could take? That would be great~!

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

The sun was shining and James Macmillan had little desire to go to his class just yet; not that he knew what class he was supposed to be going to. He knew that he should go find out his schedule, but the day was just so nice out! Who wanted to be inside listening to a lecture when you could enjoy the beautiful weather they were having? And so the six foot one student meandered out into the garden to take a look around. Several people were coming and going on their own, but a few people still remained in the area. He noticed someone with what looked to be purple hair sitting down in the grass by himself. James shrugged his shoulders, walked up to the stranger, and plopped down next to him with a sigh.

He looked over at the boy, his red hues studying the boy's face, before breaking the silence.
"Hey, how's it going? You okay? You're sitting out here all alone." James offered a smile and tilted his head curiously as he put his hands on the grass behind him while extending his legs out in front of him. "Do you have a class to go to soon? I should find out what class i have to get to, but I wanted to enjoy the weather instead." He knew he was rambling to a stranger, but he hoped that the person next to him would want to talk to him; it made passing the time much nicer anyway.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

Mitsukini Sage

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:24 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon was enjoying the sun, the grass on his head feeling much better. Not so heavy. When someone came over and sat next to him, Simeon tensed and held his journal and Tigger close. The other spoke, making him tense more. "I....I'm not...g-good with people, so...." He would try to be socialable, though. Dr. Reinhardt would help with that eventually, right? The other said he didn't want to go to class and then asked Simeon about his. "I-I'm not...sure....But, I'd rather be out here, t-too."

Ryuna Bloodmire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:25 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

James watched as the stranger tensed up and he raised a brow. He did not think that he was the type to scare someone, but perhaps he was overbearing to someone he did not know. The blonde smiled as the boy next to him did answer him and he nodded. "It's okay if you're not good with people. I'm sure I could talk enough for the both of us", he joked as he held his hand up to the stranger. "My name is James. What's yours?" James could talk someone's ear off if they gave him a chance, but since his tense companion said he was not good with people he did not want to scare the poor boy off. He would introduce himself and then let the boy sit in peace… probably.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

Mitsukini Sage

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:41 pm
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon frowned. He didn't want to share his name. The nurses and doctors all gave him strange looks when they heard it because he'd been missing for four years. Simeon didn't like being stared at. But, it was rude not to introduce himself. "S-Simeon Rose....It's...nice to m-meet you, James...."

Ryuna Bloodmire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
Nao Jasinski

Leaf after leaf, Flower after flower.
Some in the dawn of day, Some in the after hour.
Alive they flourish and Alive the fall.
The earth that sustained them, receives them all.

Nao arrived at the school somewhat sad. He didn't like the fact that his aunt was dropping him off here just to get him out of her house. Luckily being here gave him to chance to start over. He could finally work more on his music now that he's at a place that seems more likely to give him the chance to be alone for once. Nao decided to walk around before he went to find a room. He walked around the building toward the garden taking his violin and suitcase with him. He looked around for a moment at all the other people standing or sitting around talking with each other. This isn't going to be easy for me to make friends is it... He thought to himself as he walked by people until he came upon a gazebo with a piano under it. Just what I need to calm myself down. He thought smiling. Nao walked over to the piano and sat down on the bench placing his stuff on the ground next to him. He ran his fingers over the keys feeling the need to play. One of his favorite melodies came to mind and he began to play Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.

Dragon_251

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image
Zeyad Hassan
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zeyad was having quite the first day at the academy. He had already gotten lost and it hadn't even been an hour. With his bag of junk slung over his shoulder he walked around aimlessly. Zeyad was glad he had only gotten lost rather than having something heavy fall on him or some other less pleasant brand of chaos. "Well at least things cant get much worse....I hope." he muttered to himself as he walked into some kind of garden or was it more of a courtyard? He wasn't sure but as per the usual the second he brought it up things, did in fact get a little bit worse. As Zeyad walked further into the garden somewhat disoriented by the change of scenery a freak gust of wind knocked his hat clean off his head. He stood there fro a moment oblivious to what had happened up until he saw his hat go soaring of in a random direction from yet another gust of wind. "Oh come on!" he complained as it sailed onward and he began to chase it. Zeyad continued to chase the elusive hat without bothering to observe any of his surroundings. Determined to catch the hat he leapt at it as soon as it seemed to be within reach. Luckily he caught it but he lost his footing and ungraciously tumbled on to the ground. Zeyad lay there grasping his hat in one hand holding it above him while he panted a bit from all the running. It wasn't until he heard the piano did he realize where he was. Feeling he had made himself look foolish enough he quickly scrambled to hi feet an placed his hat back upon his head.
Zeyad stood there blinking stupidly at the one playing before he finally spoke,
"uuuuuuuh,hi." he said as he dusted himself off.

Dragon_251

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:19 pm
Bloody Maleficarum

User Image
Nao Jasinski

Leaf after leaf, Flower after flower.
Some in the dawn of day, Some in the after hour.
Alive they flourish and Alive the fall.
The earth that sustained them, receives them all.

Nao started to move his body back an forth as he got engrossed into the music and smiled. Nothing seemed to ever go wrong when he played. It was his life. He became so engrossed in his music he didn't notice anyone approach him. Upon hearing someone speak to him he stood up quickly and lost his balance causing him to fall back over the stool. He looked up for a moment then started laughing. He stood up and looked at the person who had spoken to him. Hi. He said laughing again and smiled at the guy. You gave me a fright just then. My name is Nao. May I ask of yours? He said remembering his manners and tried to be as polite as possible.

Dragon_251

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image
Zeyad Hassan
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zeyad smirked, apparently neither of them was paying attention to anything. "I-I'm Zeyad Hassan." he said with a small laugh. He was horrible at small talk so carrying on a conversation would prove to be a challenge. "Uh...um sorry I startled you. I got lost and then my hat blew away and then I fell....now I'm babbling....I'm gonna just shut up now." he stammered before looking at the floor. Zeyad shifted in place feeling more out of place now than ever. "So....um....have you been here long? Because I could really use the help getting around." he added with a weary smile.

Dragon_251

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces